CampaignTrackly Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Bre Schumann, MBA

Best Customer Service of any industry

Reviewed 2019-12-20

Pros
I want to say first off that UTM codes are a nightmare -- and therefore I am grateful to have a place to create and track all of my links that considerably minimizes manual efforts. CampaignTrackly is very easy to work with and has implemented my special requests on a number of occasions. They are improving the application constantly and listen to what their customers want. I would recommend this application to anyone who needs help managing, or in my instance, setting up a tracking program.

Cons
The items that I have come across that I would recommend for improvement, have been, or currently are being, addressed by the CampaignTrackly team.

Keely O'Steen Stewart

Excellent Campaign Management Tool

Reviewed 2018-12-27

As a social manager, I’m always looking for ways to be more efficient with my time. CampainTrackly has greatly improved my time management and traffic analysis by providing both consistent and accurate tracking. Incorporating this app has helped me with my client’s content promotions, ad optimization, and email link tracking. This is a must have tool when providing your clients with data driven results!

Pros
The URL shortener with tracking helps tremendously. It's perfect for campaign management and provides you with link analytics.

Cons
I haven't found anything that I would improve with this app at this time.

Mór Mester