OSI Affiliate Software Reviews

4.83/5 (52 reviews)

Jeanette JOY Fisher

Best Affiliate Program

Reviewed 2019-08-14

Absolutely amazing program and live help. We are ready to go in only an hour. We would​ have been done if we had the ads ready before setup.

Pros
After four false starts with other affiliate software programs, we found OMNISTAR. We never expected it to only take 5 minutes to set it up because we'd been told that before. However, OMNISTAR has an intuitive step by step set up with videos and fill in the blanks. It really only took five minutes!

Cons
I am not the best at HTML codes and needed help. OMG. The customer service is awesome! They showed me how to do the PayPal code and installed it for me as we watched.

Melissa Swinson

First Affiliate Software

Reviewed 2019-08-27

support team was a pleasure to work with during my one on one training. Team was more than helpful and solidified my reason for choosing Omnistar for my affiliate program over other companies.

Pros
Custom logo upload; accessible customer service; easy to understand interface.

Cons
Price. The price seems a little high for not being able to fully customize the affiliate's dashboard to make it match my website. But... if this program works I can see it paying for itself. Time will tell.

Brent Reader

Decent solution for the price

Reviewed 2019-05-29

Again, Omnistar is a good solution for launching simple affiliate programs. Their price is far less than what some of their competitors charge, and the support team is top-notch.

Pros
The best thing about Omnistar is our support rep, Arlen - very responsive and helpful. The affiliate dashboard is simple and intuitive. Good solution for getting simple affiliate programs up and running quickly.

Cons
If you want anything beyond a simple commission structure or to have an affiliate program that is fully automated, be ready for disappointment. The two things I dislike most are the lack of API functionality and the lack of payout options. For instance, Omnistar will integrate with CRMs, but they only provide name and email, so updating any other info like telephone number, address, company name, etc. is a manual process. Same for payments: the only option Omnistar provides is Paypal, but then they don't provide a way to connect to their Mass Payout API (their support docs still reference the old mass payout option that was discontinued by Paypal), so you have to manually pay each invoice. The knowledge base leaves a lot to be desired, too. Often there are elaborate explanations for simple components, and zero explanations for things that are absolutely unclear. For instance, nowhere could I find a simple list of Omnistar's field variables, so I have to bug support for specific info I should be able to find there.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jey Lawrrence

Comprehensive Product... Simple Solution... 5 STARS

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Pros
I'm a vet when it comes to affiliate and direct sales software implementations. Omnistar/OSITracker definitely offers a multitude of options within their platform, yet the implementation is surprisingly logical. The support team is very responsive and my support rep was very patient with the barrage of questions I threw at her... She can through with flying colors! Omnistar/OSITracker was the perfect choice for our company!

Cons
Omnistar/OSITracker has not given me or my staff a reason to complain. Thank God!

Carrie Douglas

Omnistar Affiliate Software Is GREAT!

Reviewed 2016-10-03

I can't say enough about Omnistar Affiliate Software AND their excellent customer support. I have used other SaaS products, some good, some not so good. I was relieved that this software had everything I needed and was affordable. On top of that, I have received top-notch customer support since signing up and it has been a huge help. While looking for the best affiliate tracking software for my needs I have spoken to several other software companies and a few networks. The people at the networks spent more time prequalifying me than they did actually listening to me to determine if their software was a good fit for me. But not Omnistar, they listened to me, answered questions and even told me about additional solutions they thought would be perfect for our company. Arlen, our account representative, spent a lot of time with me and with my programmer to be sure that we understood the set up process. He was patient and extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure, especially after feeling judged by a few of the networks I had spoken to. This software does everything I had only dreamed an affiliate tracking software could do. I know we will have great success using it. It is easy to use and has so many great features that I can't dig into it all fast enough. I would definitely recommend Omnistar Affiliate Software, but I don't want to tell too many people because this is going to be my own secret weapon!

Charl Swart

Finally! Software that works

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Pros
Omnistar has really good customer support. The support staff got me up and running in less than 30 minutes, without any hassle at all. The support staff made me feel like a valued client, unlike my previous vendor who treated me like I was a nuisance and provided me with no support whatsoever, which is why I left them. There is a world of difference between Omnistar and other vendors, in that I know that Omnistar's Tech support team has my back, which makes me feel confident knowing that I can focus on the things that are most important to me, namely business, and not have to worry about a loss in revenue due to technical issues.

Sandra Gelinas

Free Scheduled 30 minute call

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-10-26

Pros
I don't really know enough yet about the OSI software. However, I greatly appreciate that I can schedule a free call to get answers and walk throughs. The fact that the person that introduced me (Arlin sp?) was also the one who talked with me today was an added bonus. I'm grateful to have the recording with screen views because this a lot for me to take in. I am also going to be sharing this recording with the other person involved in this project who is more computer savvy than me. So that was very comforting and I received the recording promptly.

Cons
It seems very complicated to me to do something that I had hoped would be more simple since it's done with this software. I thought I could generate unlimited links for my very creative affiliate to use in many different ways and easily track so she could see what worked best. Now I understand there is only the one link for her. Arlin did his best to find work arounds the one link fact.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Hans-Eric Lippke

Simple to Integrate, lots of features

Reviewed 2017-03-08

Experience was great. The integration of this affiliate software is simple and works well with our current e-commerce solution. It also integrates with many 3rd party tools. There are lots of features that got explained to us during our introductory call with support. I would re-commend this software for its ease of integration on use. The price is very reasonable for how many feature it includes. Their support staff is excellent and very knowledgeable. Only thing lacking would be rest API integration to be able to grab affiliate data . Other than that we would highly recommend.

Pros
It is easy to integrate and has a lot of nice features.

Cons
No REST API for use in grabbing affiliate data.

Anonymous

Great Software and Customer support

Reviewed 2019-06-19

Translation, understanding of the software, functionality and some things about the configuration that required more knowledge on configuration with codes.

Pros
The costumer service it´s great. Really not always is available on live chat but when someone is online, they answer to you.

Cons
Is not so easy to use. Really I had to need study the software

Adam Moody

Just Not What I Was Looking For

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Overall the customer service and price point were both great. It just did not fit what I needed it to do.

Pros
The price point was great and it was pretty easy to use and understand.

Cons
I needed some very specific tracking that was going to take some extra coding that just did not fit within what they did.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Michelle Price

I called to activate my order and spoke with customer service agent. He was so helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 2017-07-27

The ability to enroll others to help us sell more products.

Pros
The ease of integrating it into the website my client was using - I never expected that Weebly would have any type of affiliate software that would integrate with it. Lo and behold, to the Google I went and found OSI!

Lesly Federici

Arlen is Awesome

Reviewed 2016-07-29

Arlen has been VERY helpful in fact, because of his attentiveness I chose to go with OSI. I had already signed up with another program and their support was really bad and unprofessional. I bugged Arlen several times and he always was helpful, friendly, and patient

Pros
The ease in setting up the software, appearance

Cons
not having a PayPal api so I could set up recurring affiliate earnings not having a place to post training videos for my affiliates

nissim malul

simple, and basic. customer service is good. lacks some needed features.

Reviewed 2017-05-24

ability to engage affiliates in promoting my products.

Pros
easy to install, the customer service. pretty straight forward, easy with weebly. mostly easy to use.

Cons
missing lead capturing function as in email, and address of customers, and downloadable CSV file with emails. missing ability to email affiliates from within the software w/o adding external mail program. would be cool to have a way to custom calculate commissions based on custom parameters.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Mason Preddy

Affiliate Software

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Overall trial experience has been great. Customer Service has been very helpful.

Pros
The best part of this software was the ease & quickness of set up.

Cons
I wish there was an option to customize the landing page easier.

Emily Laincz

Excellent Referral platform

Reviewed 2017-01-14

OmniStar Affiliate Software is an excellent referral marketing program. They offer a free-trial, which I utilized before happily upgrading to a paid membership after discovering that this program is well worth the cost. This software is perfect for anyone who is looking to generate leads and acquire new customers, clients or sales through a referral program. They have 24 hour support, which is important to me because my working hours greatly fluctuate, sometimes leaving me to handle the backend of business at the wee hours of the night. Aside from the added-success in referred leads thanks to this software, it's actually also improved my SEO, due to all of the backlinks that it generated, which was a hugely pleasant and unexpected surprise!

Pros
Helps to generate and track leads and referrals while also improving SEO, 24/7 customer service availability

Cons
None.

lenora jackson-ayers

Grow your business with Omnistar

Reviewed 2016-09-07

I am very pleased with the support that was received with the integration of the affiliate program in to my site. Everything was handle in a very professional and timely manner. The communication was great and all of my questions were answered.

Pros
I love how easy the program is set up to be able to have those interested in our affilate program to easily sign up and participate in the program

Cons
none

Michael Brannon

Intuitive Referral Saas

Reviewed 2016-08-02

All new software projects can be daunting challenges. With OSI affiliate all issues were clearly and concisely answered with a 15 minute training session with Arlen.

Pros
If you have an open minded approach to deploying the right components for referral program success, you need all the features of OSI, hands down!

Cons
The only genuine problem that I have with the software is that I haven't had the chance to use it yet!

Mike Harris

Support is awesome!

Reviewed 2017-12-09

Pros
Rep in tech support was awesome! I'm still in the trial period, and ran into a snag, but rep was right there till we got it resolved. Looking forward to opening up all of the features.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Noelle Mejia

Great system and even better support

Reviewed 2016-09-07

I was able to completely customize the software to appear where I wanted it in the website and incorporate an approval process for applicants. There is an option for pretty much everything - which is great. The only drawback is that because of the many options and settings, it was sometimes confusing and I needed assistance setting up. Luckily, Arlen and the rest of the support team are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Arlen went above and beyond to help me integrate the software into our website and was very patient to explain terms and features I didn't quite understand yet. I would definitely recommend OSI Affiliates! Thank you guys!!!

Pros
Variety of features, customizable look & feel, easy to manage users/payouts, timely and effective support team.

Cons
There are so many options and places to look in settings that I sometimes wasn't able to do what I needed on my own.

Anonymous

Seamless and User Friendly

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Pros
The step by step guide is very helpful and allows you to learn how to integrate things yourself and with ease.

Greg Sweval

Omnistar review

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-21

been using it for a year good value with many features but user knowledge base is out of date and the interface feels like it has been developed without non programmer consultation. It is very comes close but small bits of info are constantly missing that slow down adaptation. Many feature and screens referenced in the help knowledge base are no longer in use. Arlen has been very helpful otherwise i would have changed to a different program

Pros
ease of use reasonable month price no commission

Cons
difficult implementation on intuitive interface

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Cheryl Guidry

Great, as always.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
I love the customer service, it is amazing! All the different options available and the user friendly layout.

Cons
There is nothing that I can think of at this time. My only issues have been when I did not understand something and that is not the fault of the software, it is mine.

Erik Beni

Conference Call

Reviewed 2016-08-26

Just had a great call with Alren explained everything simply and answered my concerns with ease. I was very happy with the call.

Pros
Simple layout. Great price. Good customer service.

Cons
Was hoping that each coupon would be unique for each affiliate so that when its redeemed in store we know who to pay.

Kaitlyn Nelson

Great Software!

Reviewed 2016-08-17

So far everything has worked out perfectly and I have been able to set everything up easily. Customer service is great and I have gotten all of my questions answered!

Pros
There is a lot of great functionality and customization capabilities.

Cons
Not very intuitive to navigate through the software.

Michael Mickey

Great support and very customizable and user friendly

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
Ease of use and the ability to customize for my needs.

Cons
Would love to be able to add more referral programs for my different needs. Some of my needs are simply tracking with no reward given, I just track my paid ads.