Omnistar Affiliate Reviews

Pros

Support team was a pleasure to work with during my one on one training. Team was more than helpful and solidified my reason for choosing Omnistar for my affiliate program over other companies.

Melissa S.

Great product with every useful feature we could want at a fraction of the price of competitors. The customer service really knows their stuff and is always responsive, always finds a solution.

I love the software because it's simple. I am all about making it easy for everyone and that is what this software accomplishes.

Frank T.

Brent R.

Difficult implementation on intuitive interface.

Greg S.

No search function within the sales section for custom variables.

Josh S.

4.9

Used a fee found the best

Transcript

Faliscia K.: My name is Faliscia and I am here to let you know I am the CEO and decision-maker in my...

Best Affiliate Program

Absolutely amazing program and live help. We are ready to go in only an hour. We would​ have been done if we had the ads ready before setup.

Pros

After four false starts with other affiliate software programs, we found OMNISTAR. We never expected it to only take 5 minutes to set it up because we'd been told that before. However, OMNISTAR has an intuitive step by step set up with videos and fill in the blanks. It really only took five minutes!

Cons

I am not the best at HTML codes and needed help. OMG. The customer service is awesome! They showed me how to do the PayPal code and installed it for me as we watched.

Finally...a Simple Affiliate Program!

I had a need for a very simple, yet flexible Affiliate program. Everything I tried seemed overly complicated. Ominstar was the opposite--AND I love that they offer to do the integration and set up FOR me...for FREE! Customer Services is very important to me so this made a good first impression.

Pros

I like the simplicity of Omnistar. All other Affiliate Software programs I've tried were overcomplicated. This one was the easiest of them all to set up.

Cons

As of right now, Omnistar checks all the boxes for what I was looking for.

Just Not What I Was Looking For

Overall the customer service and price point were both great. It just did not fit what I needed it to do.

Pros

The price point was great and it was pretty easy to use and understand.

Cons

I needed some very specific tracking that was going to take some extra coding that just did not fit within what they did.

Simple Integration with Tons of Features

So far so good.

Pros

Very easy integration even for a marketplace Payment system (Stripe Connect). Tons of features.

Cons

Considering the age of the product/company, perhaps some visual updates (UI & UX is good though). A very subjective opinion though at the end of the day.

Amazing customer service!!

Pros

I have no idea how they're able to be so personable and accommodating but I really appreciate it. I received my initial follow-up call within hours of signing up. Although my webpage/checkout software was not shown as an integration option, they told they'd try to integrate it and they did! I actually had to switch the software and they integrated/deep coded it again without me paying a dime.

Cons

I don't like that different commission amounts cannot be offer for different products. The software is also quite difficult to navigate and is not intuitive.

Wow Is All I Have To Say!

First of all your customer service is top notch. The fact that you help us to set up everything is such a huge plus. Plus you continue to train us on how to be successful with our affiliates. Who does that? I can’t thank you enough.

Pros

All the extras you provide are beyond helpful.

Cons

So far I haven’t seen anything. So I can’t say.

Software that delivers!

Like every one new at OSI, ... would feel confident with the fully equipped, automated system. So it should make one learn the process quick and easy.

Pros

Any questions are dealt with immediate assistance extended by qualified OSI staff. A lot of actions than words.

Cons

Nothing that can not be handled. Staying focus will play a role in learning all the helpful videos from OSI's platform. So I would say it will take a little bit of time to discover what one would least like at the use of OSI software.

Used a fee found the best

Great!!

Pros

Customer service Ease of use in setting up the system Decent commission program Being able to create campaigns One on one help Marketing tools

Cons

What we liked least about this program is the commission...we could use more stackable commission options EXAMPLE rules like if an affiliate sales $/units. Then they receive $

OSI Affiliate Software and service.

Customer service is par excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped me with the setup and use.

Pros

The software is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons

Not anything so far I can see. Still using it .

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful!

Pros

Cons

So far everything is great! I have nothing to post on this.

First Affiliate Software

support team was a pleasure to work with during my one on one training. Team was more than helpful and solidified my reason for choosing Omnistar for my affiliate program over other companies.

Pros

Custom logo upload; accessible customer service; easy to understand interface.

Cons

Price. The price seems a little high for not being able to fully customize the affiliate's dashboard to make it match my website. But... if this program works I can see it paying for itself. Time will tell.

Comprehensive Product... Simple Solution... 5 STARS

Pros

I'm a vet when it comes to affiliate and direct sales software implementations. Omnistar/OSITracker definitely offers a multitude of options within their platform, yet the implementation is surprisingly logical. The support team is very responsive and my support rep was very patient with the barrage of questions I threw at her... She can through with flying colors! Omnistar/OSITracker was the perfect choice for our company!

Cons

Omnistar/OSITracker has not given me or my staff a reason to complain. Thank God!

Decent solution for the price

Again, Omnistar is a good solution for launching simple affiliate programs. Their price is far less than what some of their competitors charge, and the support team is top-notch.

Pros

The best thing about Omnistar is our support rep, Arlen - very responsive and helpful. The affiliate dashboard is simple and intuitive. Good solution for getting simple affiliate programs up and running quickly.

Cons

If you want anything beyond a simple commission structure or to have an affiliate program that is fully automated, be ready for disappointment. The two things I dislike most are the lack of API functionality and the lack of payout options. For instance, Omnistar will integrate with CRMs, but they only provide name and email, so updating any other info like telephone number, address, company name, etc....

Omnistar Affiliate Software Is GREAT!

I can't say enough about Omnistar Affiliate Software AND their excellent customer support. I have used other SaaS products, some good, some not so good. I was relieved that this software had everything I needed and was affordable. On top of that, I have received top-notch customer support since signing up and it has been a huge help. While looking for the best affiliate tracking software for my...

Finally! Software that works

Pros

Omnistar has really good customer support. The support staff got me up and running in less than 30 minutes, without any hassle at all. The support staff made me feel like a valued client, unlike my previous vendor who treated me like I was a nuisance and provided me with no support whatsoever, which is why I left them. There is a world of difference between Omnistar and other vendors, in that I know that Omnistar's Tech support team has my back, which makes me feel confident knowing that I can focus on the things that are most important to me, namely business, and not have to worry about a loss in revenue due to technical issues.

Breathtaking

Love that the Software calculates everything for me! So far so good! Praying for sales and success with my products because they really are great all natural health and wellness supplements.

Pros

Everything I want and was looking for in an Affiliate Program.

Cons

Just took a couple of times going through and reviewing the system to really understand how it works and flows together. Even after going through the process with a representative it was still kind of confusing for a 1st time Affiliate program user such as myself. Using myself and an actual Affiliate that I signed up as examples for Tier 1 & 2 helped me to actually understand the flow and process.

Free Scheduled 30 minute call

Pros

I don't really know enough yet about the OSI software. However, I greatly appreciate that I can schedule a free call to get answers and walk throughs. The fact that the person that introduced me (Arlin sp?) was also the one who talked with me today was an added bonus. I'm grateful to have the recording with screen views because this a lot for me to take in. I am also going to be sharing this recording with the other person involved in this project who is more computer savvy than me. So that was very comforting and I received the recording promptly.

Cons

It seems very complicated to me to do something that I had hoped would be more simple since it's done with this software. I thought I could generate unlimited links for my very creative affiliate to use in many different ways and easily track so she could see what worked best. Now I understand there is only the one link for her. Arlin did his best to find work arounds the one link fact.

Simple to Integrate, lots of features

Experience was great. The integration of this affiliate software is simple and works well with our current e-commerce solution. It also integrates with many 3rd party tools. There are lots of features that got explained to us during our introductory call with support. I would re-commend this software for its ease of integration on use. The price is very reasonable for how many feature it includes. Their support staff is excellent and very knowledgeable. Only thing lacking would be rest API integration to be able to grab affiliate data . Other than that we would highly recommend.

Pros

It is easy to integrate and has a lot of nice features.

Cons

No REST API for use in grabbing affiliate data.

Great Software and Customer support

Translation, understanding of the software, functionality and some things about the configuration that required more knowledge on configuration with codes.

Pros

The costumer service it´s great. Really not always is available on live chat but when someone is online, they answer to you.

Cons

Is not so easy to use. Really I had to need study the software

I called to activate my order and spoke with customer service agent. He was so helpful and pleasant.

The ability to enroll others to help us sell more products.

Pros

The ease of integrating it into the website my client was using - I never expected that Weebly would have any type of affiliate software that would integrate with it. Lo and behold, to the Google I went and found OSI!

Excellent Referal software

The Personnel at this company help you to locate and resolve any problems quickly.

Pros

I like all of the methods that allow you to pay someone who is a part of my referral program.

Cons

It does take a little time to learn. Other than that it goes pretty smoothly.

Affiliate Software

Overall trial experience has been great. Customer Service has been very helpful.

Pros

The best part of this software was the ease & quickness of set up.

Cons

I wish there was an option to customize the landing page easier.

Arlen is Awesome

Arlen has been VERY helpful in fact, because of his attentiveness I chose to go with OSI. I had already signed up with another program and their support was really bad and unprofessional. I bugged Arlen several times and he always was helpful, friendly, and patient

Pros

The ease in setting up the software, appearance

Cons

not having a PayPal api so I could set up recurring affiliate earnings not having a place to post training videos for my affiliates

simple, and basic. customer service is good. lacks some needed features.

ability to engage affiliates in promoting my products.

Pros

easy to install, the customer service. pretty straight forward, easy with weebly. mostly easy to use.

Cons

missing lead capturing function as in email, and address of customers, and downloadable CSV file with emails. missing ability to email affiliates from within the software w/o adding external mail program. would be cool to have a way to custom calculate commissions based on custom parameters.

Excellent Referral platform

OmniStar Affiliate Software is an excellent referral marketing program. They offer a free-trial, which I utilized before happily upgrading to a paid membership after discovering that this program is well worth the cost. This software is perfect for anyone who is looking to generate leads and acquire new customers, clients or sales through a referral program. They have 24 hour support, which is important to me because my working hours greatly fluctuate, sometimes leaving me to handle the backend of business at the wee hours of the night. Aside from the added-success in referred leads thanks to this software, it's actually also improved my SEO, due to all of the backlinks that it generated, which was a hugely pleasant and unexpected surprise!

Pros

Helps to generate and track leads and referrals while also improving SEO, 24/7 customer service availability

Cons

None.