Plezi Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

Fanny Bourdon-Bart

Plezi : let there be the perfect marketing automation tool !

Reviewed 2017-03-10

Plezi means "Pleasure" in Haitian : it sums it all up ! Everything about Plezi is a real pleasure. - The tool is more than easy to use - the way features are designed represents a huge gain in time and productivity - everything you need is there : you can administrate your emailing campains, all your marketing automation, post on social networks, post all your contents (ebooks, blog...), design your newsletters/landing pages... Using Plezi is just like having you own MacGyver Inbound Marketing Tool ! And as we all know, MacGyver is great ! - Cherry on the cake : the team behind Plezi is Great ! Always available, nice... it's the first time I'm sad to reach the end of a support conversation Thanks to Plezi my job as marketing manager is more efficient and easy. I have significantly increased my results in terms of generated leads, conversion and adhesion rate.

Anonymous

Nice app for marketing automation!

Reviewed 2016-11-05

We are just starting to work on marketing automation and Plezi is just perfect for that. We're still integrating the tool for all our websites but as far as we used it now we can yet know what our customers do on our website, check their scoring and start a customized approach to offer them our products.The best customer support I've ever met! They are always available and super helpful. They find a solution within the day and are even super nice and funny! The app is super easy to use and they are always working on new features.

Didier Fraisse

R2B Review

Reviewed 2017-03-10

Plezi is perfect for our need. It’s not a big toolbox, but a well thought application that do exactly what I need, and quickly ! To have all I need in one place make it so much easier to manage my inbound marketing strategy.User interface ; Good and responsive support.

Dimitri Chrysanthos

Well-rounded marketing automation tool

Reviewed 2017-04-19

Plezi works perfectly fine with the needs of my customers. It's a well-thought toolbox that helps me get all the info I need all in one place. The integration went quite smoothly, especially thanks to the awesome support team. I have yet to explore all functionalities but so far so good !

Emmanuelle Cadeau

A user friendly tool and an excellent support team

Reviewed 2017-04-14

Plezi is perfect for our need. It’s not a big toolbox, but a well thought application that does exactly what we need, and quickly ! To have all we need in one place makes it so much easier to manage our inbound marketing strategy.