Sendible

Social media management & monitoring tool for agencies

Sendible Reviews

Cate S.

Continuously being updated and improved. Love the ability to track what is going on and which post get the most engagement.

Mark O.

I love that I can set up one post and schedule it to post at the time and date I want, now or in the future. I like that I can have it repeat on an hourly, daily, weekly or more time frame.

Cons

Felt a bit "clunky" to begin with - have problems linking to the right page on my site for blogs etc. Probably user error, but found it frustrating especially as I'm paying for the service.

Judith A.

It's a shame that you can't manage Instagram followers through the software and also preview eachpost of how it would look when going live.

Tord N.

Kaylee P.

4.5

Best Social Media Scheduling Software that Includes GMB & Instagram Direct Scheduling

Sendible provides the features most important to me at a price that doesn't break my budget. I feel their support team has been responsive, and I look forward to continued improvements with this product.

Pros

Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts was important to me. Sendible not only has this feature, but allows the utilization of the 'button' feature when creating a post. Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram... true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.

Cons

The mobile app is glitchy. I haven't been able to edit a scheduled post from the mobile app - it crashes everytime. Support has continued to stay in touch and work on it, but no fix yet. There's a new version coming out, so perhaps it will be fixed soon. I am hopeful. Also, their concept of 'services' takes a bit to get used too... but once you figure it out, I see the advantage of arranging their pricing this way.

Hi Nikki, Thank you for leaving us such kind words. We appreciate all the feedback you give us. Katey

Sendible is worth every penny!

I have had a wonderful experience with Sendible and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a social media manager. If you are someone who values your time, this tool will work well with your goals.

Pros

I love that Sendible appreciates the importance of brand attendance and does not limit you to certain platforms just because you want to pay less. Most small companies (or in our case public schools) need to conserve their funds or are limited to what they can invest. Not only can you post to your favorite social networks, but they offer so many great tools to help you measure the success of your efforts.

Cons

I feel that it would be helpful to be able to archive posts and reuse them again later - for example, job listings - we have recurring positions and it would be great to be able to jump back into my archives to choose a template or repost an old position. Also, I would love to be able to access our Media folder to clean up the duplicates. It takes me some serious time to locate an image I know I have used in the past and I find that it creates a legacy every time it reposts.

Hi Joanmarie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed on your feedback about archiving posts to the wider team. If you ever need any help in the future, of have anymore feature requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Not impressed and rather disappointed

I landed on Sendible after recommendations from colleagues and after reading many reviews. From the time I read a review (published May 8) to the time I tested out the software (May 15) the trial changed from 30 days to 2 weeks. Okay no problem, I can roll with that. Android app worked great and I really liked the Canva integration, how easy it was to use, the different available planning calendars,...

Pros

Ease of use, pricing plan and associated features, calendar, Canva integration, Instagram first comment

Cons

Android version of app stopped working properly, no assistance for those on a trial plan, delayed email responses in excess of 2 days, change in plans, pricing, and features in the middle of the trial, change in trial from 30 days to 2 weeks

Hi Freddy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear you didn't receive the support you were expecting. Our support team is definitely one of the best on the market! Regarding the Android app, I have passed this feedback onto the wider team. All seems to be working, but we are continually working on our mobile app to make it more intuitive and easier to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to me should you need any help in the future or wish to trial us again. Katey

Best value for money social media tool on the market

The support form Sendible has been great, highly response and very helpful. The product offers outstanding value for money and meets all the key requirements for me. You have to pay a lot more for a few minor feature enhancements from other tools. I did a lot of research before subscribing and am very happy I made the right choice.

Pros

It ticked all the boxes for me, including scheduling posts with a smooth approval process, calendar view of posts, easy to use collaboration tools, ability to schedule Instagram posts and reporting tools.

Cons

It would be great to be able to schedule all types of posts for all platforms directly from the tool.

Hi Rob, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback. If you have any questions in the future or need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Social scheduling made easy

I have been using Sendible since August 2016 and it’s been a big time saver. I think it’s fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.

Pros

There are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. It’s easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). There’s a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient. Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.

Cons

I would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. It’s not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully it’s in the works and it more than likely is.

Hi Lee'Ann Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback. Katey

Easy for Employees and Clients!

Honestly the best social management tool I've used in any position and the most affordable with the most features at its price point. Even with some hiccups as any software has it is still the closest to the tool I'd create in my perfect world!

Pros

Sendible makes it really easy to create profiles and assign accounts to employees and provide clients with direct oversight and review powers!

Cons

It was tough originally getting to grips with getting clients into the software. There's the option to have them login through a website plugin but when something breaks you have to go back to the client to ask them to log in again instead of just keeping the passwords yourself and fixing it yourself.

Hi Ethan, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, we appreciate the feedback. If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Sendible saved me!

The best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.

Pros

Easy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.

Cons

I did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!

Hi Cate, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback! Katey

IT WORKS!

It's been great! We were able to get a good price that suits our company and is helping us be more productive!

Pros

I've used a few other posting platforms and after looking found Sendible! The support team is great! They answer your questions in a timely matter and email you to let you know that they got your info. Because they are still developing they let you know if something is going wrong and makes sure to let you know when it will be back up and working.

Cons

Sometimes you can't find a profile you are trying to connect. I had this happen two times and I've had a screenshare call with a support tech to get this fixed by the developers ASAP!

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback! Katey

Not Bad, Not The Best

It hasn't been a bad experience, I use Sendible every day (Mon-Fri) at work. I don't think I could even do my job without this software.

Pros

I liked that for the price there were a lot of very good features and they keep implementing new ones. I also like that I can get pretty accurate reports on all of my social channels and the fact that there's no limit on how many posts I can schedule at a time.

Cons

What would make this software a million times better would be to take one post, schedule it on multiple different channels, but at different times. I put the same posts on each of our channels, but some require a certain time to post. This would make things so much easier for me to schedule.

Hi Alexis, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'd really encourage you to add your feature idea to our features request portal, this way other users can vote it up. Katey

Great product that rivals those that are 10x the price

Pros

It offers all of the functionality I need at a fraction of the price as the bigger guys, like Sprout Social and Soci. Their customer service is very good.

Cons

My biggest struggle is, as the administrator, not being notified via email about bounced posts. It is frustrating that my clients receive emails about errors that result in posts not going out that they have to forward to me. I would rather be notified first and fix the issue.

Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We are currently looking at ways to improve the bounced notifications. Katey

Game Changer For Social Media!

Sendible is one of the best social networks on the market to get your message out there and ensure you're able send your blog/article through multiple social networking channels at the same time. If you need an great example of solid results, just check out our blog at https://www.dfwurbanrealty.com/blog and then run search for any keyword centered around blogs in the Dallas-Ft-Worth area and you'll find us at the top on 1st page for Google! I've tested and researched multiple social networking platforms similar to Sendible over the past several years and have switched back and forth and ultimately found that Sendible is always ahead of the game for technology for the most important networks including Facebook, Google Business Local, Twitter and many more....

Pros

Sendible is one of the best platforms to get your message out esp. if you're sending RSS feed out to multiple social networks.

Cons

A couple of my agents mentioned they would like some other pricing options.

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Katey

Simple and As Complicated As You Desire

Overall, Sendible has been able to do everything we need it to do for our business. It is sometimes tricky, but usually gets the job done with minor errors. We are able to use it on our main platforms and we haven't had to request customer service support more than once in the last year, which is definitely a benefit. We have yet to take full advantage of the entire scope, but we're hoping to fix that soon. Sendible looks simple enough and is fairly manageable.

Pros

When you need something simple, you can use Sendible and keep it as simple as you want it. If you want it more complicated, there are enough widgets to use. There are alerts when things are happening, and I receive weekly emails regarding news, updates, and upcoming webinars that can provide insights into using the software, SEO, and more. Sendible is easy to work with and does the job I need it to do.

Cons

Sendible doesn't always learn quickly; some of the notifications refuse to go away. LinkedIn requires users to log in again through Sendible every 60-90 days which is tiresome and occasionally forgotten, so it affects our calendar. The tracked metrics could be more specific with more personalization opens. The webinars are occasionally helpful but can be repetitive. It doesn't interact well with Instagram and is limited to its social library.

Hi Kaylee, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the honest feedback. Katey

Visibly Media on Sendible

Saving time is critical when you post not just for your own business, but for those you support. Having a deeper knowledge of the software helps me when a client decides to use an affiliate link to subscribe and still DIY - I can help them if they get stuck. Being able to schedule multiple clients over multiple days with different content (one client has two locations in two states) has been a gift!

Pros

It's a great program, easy to use, love the mobile app! It's easy to use and schedule, and schedule out for long-term projects. The "reminder warning" about an image size not right for Instagram has been a time-saver, and being able to edit within the program vs. going back to my program is a big help!

Cons

I wish the Media Library for my clients would retain the images I upload for them; typically stores in my Media Library, causing me to upload more often than should be necessary. I see the value in the reports but really need to deep dive into how to create the reports I want for my business as well as for my clients.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and I have shared it with the wider team so we can continue on improving the tool! Katey

Great for agencies!

I use this software every single day for content scheduling and publishing. I'm going on year 2 and haven't looked back.

Pros

Sendible is easy to set up and use for most people who would consider themselves Social Media Managers. Once you have your profiles set, it's just a matter of adding your content and selecting which days you want to schedule out for.

Cons

It's hard to say what I least like about Sendible because I never have had any issues unless they're API related.

Hi Nicholas, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear how happy you are! If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Katey

Simplified our Social Media Work

We love Sendible and have highly recommended it to our friends.

Pros

It is very easy to use and we appreciate having everything in a single console

Cons

Sometimes posts do not show the image and there is no way of knowing until you check on the social account for the results.

Hi Angel, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Katey

Very Impressed!

As a previous Sprout user finding a platform like Sendible is a breath of fresh air, the pricing plans for our team and needs are a perfect fit.

Pros

From start to finish, this is by far the best Social Media Scheduling and workload platform I have ever used! Set up was a breeze, and the personal helo I received from customer executives were greatly appreciated. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I LOVE that you can preview a post in its entirety before publishing to each of your social media platforms before publishing! This has been such a helpful feature that I have not been able to find with other programs.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I do not like.

Hi Mary, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback. Katey

Great social media planning

From the time of my free trial to today, I've had a great experience. The training team gave me a great introductory kickoff meeting and kept in touch to ensure that I was able to use the tool. I even requested a follow up meeting to review some specific features and they were quick to schedule.

Pros

Sendible features everything I need out of the box as an agency owner. I can quickly and efficiently manage multiple client social media accounts without having to toggle between complicated dashboards. They offer an easy uploading template that makes advanced planning and scheduling a breeze. I particularly love the native image editor, which makes it so much easier to customize the image to the particular social channel I'm posting to.

Cons

As with most social media tools, the Instagram functionality isn't perfect, but nothing I have found is, as Instagram continues to be non-agency friendly. It is an expensive tool but the features are worth it.

Hi Frank, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback. Katey

Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software

I have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July,...

Pros

Easy social media post scheduling Intuitive, easy to use interface Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely

Cons

Connection issues are common but resolved swiftly

Sendible is a Timesaver

Pros

I love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.

Cons

Only 1 user at a time can be logged in to our main account, which makes for some issues when multiple people need to work on something at the same time. The customer support team was very helpful with creating a work-around for us, but it still isn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Regarding users, you can purchase more users should you wish - this means more than one user will be able to use the Sendible platform at the same time. Do get in touch with our sales team and they will be happy to advise on the best option. Katey

Brilliant tool for social media management!

It's been great and assisted us in providing a better service to all our clients.

Pros

I love the interface and the scheduling - it's brilliantly designed. Simple, but still giving lots of scope of use. The scheduling and the image editing is also very good.

Cons

Hi Tord, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - your feedback is appreciated! We do indeed have the ability to preview posts before they go live - this is our fairly new post preview feature that we released a couple of months ago. If you need help with the tool, or an explanation on this new feature, please don't hesitate to reach out. Katey

Great for Scheduling Posts

I run a blog and like to schedule social shares in advance. The software allows me to do that easily, including editing pending posts if I see something I've entered in error (typo typically). I'm a software developer by trade so when I find a bug I tend to give better than average bug descriptions. They're fairly responsive in fixing the issues I've addressed, with the exception of those problems specific to running on a touch-screen system.

Pros

I like the ability to schedule posts on most major social platforms. They're fairly responsive to changes made on respective platforms that affect ability to post. Can view "inbox" of platforms from Sendible instead of having to visit each.

Cons

They're typically quick to fix bugs I've reported. However, there are some interesting bugs on my touchscreen laptop that don't happen on a non-touchscreen system that they seem less interested in fixing.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier!

Easy to Use

Easy to use, and keeps me organized when juggling multiple posts for multiple brands

Pros

This program helps me stay organized when scheduling hundreds of posts for multiple brands, on multiple platforms.

Cons

I don't like that there is a two-step process for posting to Instagram. Other social-scheduling programs can post directly to Instagram.

Hi Ashley, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback! I get Instagram can be a bit confusing, however, we do offer direct posting to Business accounts. It will only be a two-step process if you are trying to post to a personal IG account - unfortunately, this is a restriction from Instagram's side. If you need help learning how to post directly to an IG Business account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team and we will be happy to talk you through it. Katey

Great social media automation tool

It is a great product for increasing effectiveness and team control, reporting and understanding business processes.

Pros

I like, that it was easy to use and manage the team. It's easy to navigate and share the posts.

Cons

I don't like the reconnections, especially when you need to do that on non-working days.) Also, the application lacks stability, I had many issues when I used app for posting, and it just stuck.

Hi Hovhannes, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. Katey

Sendible for scheduling

It just works.

Pros

Very easy to use, posts to all the social networks that we require. Social monitoring and inbox reply is very useful and seamless. Has been a key part of the toolkit for several years now.

Cons

Can become costly to manage multiple google my business locations and social media monitoring for multiple keywords can become less affordable.

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. Katey

An Automated Virtual Assistant

I'm able to manage over twenty accounts in minutes because of Sendible.

Pros

Sendible has allowed me to work smarter, not harder. Acting as my automated virtual assistant, I'm able to schedule an entire year of content in just days. I can't say good enough things about Sendible.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was updated but that's not a huge concern.

Hey Andrew, Thanks for the review! Great news, a new mobile app is being worked on and is being released very soon - keep an eye out! Katey