Zoho Campaigns Logo

Suggested alternatives

constant-contact
hubspot-marketing
salesforce-marketing-cloud

I really liked how Zoho wasn't bloated and super expensive. It's just what I needed and their customer service was EXCELLENT when I freaked out after sending a campaign and needed some immediate help.
The other good thing about this software is that we can integrate with social media platforms and the best part is its price , its very much affordable for small companies.
The quality for what it was is great too. Very Very inexpensive for the amount of emails you are able to send.
The bad thing is that it is still considered by many servers as spam, which means that those who subscribe to my mail do not receive or delay in seeing my emails because they fall into spam.
Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience. From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality.
The user interface is clunky in places and buggy in others, and generally frustrating until you learn its quirks.

AH

Art H.

COO

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Best Bang for the Buck!

Transcript

Art: Hi, my name's Art. I'm COO of a small marketing company in Maryland, working with not-for-profit...

Hello Art. We are delighted to receive your glowing review of Zoho Campaigns! We are thrilled to learn how Zoho Campaigns, and the extended Zoho ecosystem is adding value to your business. Your recommendation means the world, and we can't thank you enough for spreading some love. Thanks again for being an awesome part of the Zoho family!

Siva R.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Extraordinary tool at budget price

Now I can add more contacts with maximum monthly sends

Pros

Extraordinary tool for email marketing to send bulk emails. Its the only tool with more contacts plus more send at a budget price

Cons

They have premium templates but they can add few more

HB

Harry B.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Excellent Value

Since we've begun using Zoho Campaigns we've found the initial setup to be pretty smooth. The user interface is helpful and intuitive when setting up campaigns. Zoho Campaigns has allowed us to reach more leads than ever before and has kept everything very organized so we know what is going on.

Pros

Zoho Campaigns is ideal for small to medium sized businesses who want access to big business marketing tools. They make it very easy to setup contacts, create campaigns, and track campaign performance. Before we using a very manual process, but Zoho and streamlined everything and made it very simple.

Cons

The Zoho training was not the best, but we found that we are able to learn most of the features on our own and have been happy overall.

FS

Fernando S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Sadly I expected more

Pros

Zoho has a lot of tools (CRM, Helpdesk...) so it will be integrated with them, but (sadly) I wouldn't consider any Zoho tools

Cons

Is difficult to explain. I have to recognize that Zoho is trying to do cheap services and give a lot of things, but there are many details that make you reconsider using their tools after some months.

VL

Valerie L.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Email build made easy

Pros

Drag and drop interface to build emails that looks professional, no coding required

Cons

You cannot fwd an email, the design gets distorted. The system freeze when adding tags to create customized email pulling data to create multiple version

MS

Makhdum S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and cost effective

Pros

It's cost-effective and easy to implant with any platform. It also provides an agency portal which is very helpful for agency

Cons

It's take time to populate data after the campaign you launch

KE

Kule E.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Sms marketing

Pros

I use zoho campaigns for Sms marketing and it gives the best outcome because Sms message easily reaches to anyone in the short period of time

Cons

Zoho campaign simplifies marketing in the way that Sms marketing is easy to do

SM

Stuart M.

Design, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Email Marketing

Pros

Easy to use. easy to add images tables etc... and easy to format the email.

Cons

I found setting up lists a little bit confusing and takes a while to get used to.

RG

Rahul G.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Best Campaigns Platform

Excellent so far. It has eased our lives quiet a bit.

Pros

Ease of working User Friendly Interface Doesnt require one to be a rocket scientist to operate it

Cons

So far, nothing has made us dislike it.

Colin M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Powerful email marketing campaign management

Zoho Campaigns is a powerful email marketing manager that tends not to get the same kind of exposure as the better-known autoresponders and martech products, but it should definitely be on the radar of any SME planning to run their own email marketing in-house. Zoho Campaigns will need a lot of configuration initially (as would any similar product) to get your branding, workflows and compliance details...

Pros

- integration with G Suite and Zoho CRM - nice analytics dashboard - A/B Testing - Personalised content - Includes features normally only found in much more expensive martech products - Good solution for handling GDPR compliance - Easy to configure sign-up forms on web pages, e.g. in Wordpress

Cons

- Lots of options to configure; expect to spend quite a bit of time getting this setup initially - Some newsletter templates not brilliant, so expect to spend some time getting the look and feel you want - Interface not always as intuitive as it could be

HM

Harish M.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Must Try Over Competitors

Overall its been good 12 months. Looking forward to another good 12 months.

Pros

Easy to use and very much simplified for dummies

Cons

I really dont think i hate anything about Zoho Campaigns. Its amazing.

KC

Kristen C.

11-50 employees

Does NOT sync well with its own CRM product!

For the price, its stated complement of features is good. The fact that it does not FUNCTION as stated and it's almost impossible to get in touch with someone who is able or willing to help makes it, in my opinion, basically worthless.

Pros

In theory, having a CRM and Campaign product from the same company would seem to be ideal, right? Seamless integration, real-time syncing, etc. Or at least that's what we had hoped to experience.

Cons

The CRM and Campaign modules DO NOT sync in a timely or accurate fashion. We have had multiple campaigns put on hold, have had a hard time reaching anyone in customer service, cannot get anyone on the phone or to answer an email in under a week, people have opted out and yet continue to receive emails, and on and on. Reporting is buggy, syncing is laggy, the fields don't match between CRM and Campaign,...

Alex F.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Good for emailing customer subscription list

Pros

The strongest point is integration with Zoko CRM. It gives a better way to mass email subscribed customers than using the CRM mass email. The free account is comparable with competitors like MailChimp.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Good except for a major error in setup design

We are a small business and thought we were using a system that took care of the problems instead of creating one. Maybe if you hire a zoho expert they would know the ins and outs, I am not sure. We unfortunately were ill informed at a great cost to our business.

Pros

Zoho CRM is supposed to integrate automatically with campaigns. It is synced together so that you never have to manually sync changes in records

Cons

we have been a user for 2+ years. We found out today that many of our records had not been synced. For 2 years. So new prospects were not synced - unless they came from one user. When we called set up sync initially with tech support, we asked if all our records were now permanently synced. They said yes. , they never said - any users other than me who used zoho had to set up sync separately, even though they are already users of zoho crm. No messages or instructions were given by zoho. We also wonder what else we don't know? for 2 years, no new records for my 2 main zoho managers were mailed - and we were not notified and informed of such a need.

Prem P.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

All in one Marketing platform

Using and managing campaign with zoho family of apps with zapier and make, It makes my work easier and time saving. Once set on automation enjoy new customers and orders.

Pros

From creating a campaign to getting your first customer, it has everything for marketing. Creating an email from templates or create your own design with responsive emails. Easy to integrate it with other zoho family apps, Saas and web services. Also capable of integrating with zapier, monday, Make, airtable and more

Cons

Email template editing with html format is a bit tough

Akio T.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

A big marketing tool

The configuration of Zoho campaigns has been simple. I liked the simplicity of the client interface and facilitated things. Zoho's campaigns were quite fast and have had no inconvenience with incorporation.

Pros

Zoho Campaigos is a great marketing branch by electronic correspondence that gives a lot of cost for its cost. One of its outstanding properties is its author of electronic correspondence seals to drag and release simple to use, which causes rookie users to produce rapidames

Cons

It is the best marketing program by electronic correspondence in the market. The options of offers to cease a receptive desire, a through Zoho have the possibility of sending personalized messages to attract new consumers and consumers. It has some questionnaire templates to use in different campaigns according to Ladies.

Delly S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Provides advanced email marketing features but pricing is not transparent

If my opinion matters, I will suggest that the company should set transparent pricing options that will get the user to like and trust its products more and more.

Pros

Getting down to the nitty-gritty of ZohoCampaigns, It's a great tool that provides limitless possibilities for email marketing in general. It's easy to use and provides features like marketing automation, customizable templates, A/B testing, subscriber segmentation, and other wonderful features.

Cons

While ZohoCampaigns claims to offer affordable pricing options - nevertheless, I think it's not as affordable as it claims. I discovered that fees increase as the number of subscribers also increases - While there might be reasons for its pricing model, however, I think it's being transparent upfront. I mean, similar services like Gmass would offer unlimited contacts for a transparent and fixed price. Personally, I would go in for a service I know in-depth

Mehandi I.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Zoho Campaigns review by Mehandi Islam ( Sales & Marketing Automation Expert)

My overall experice with Zoho Campaigns is good I can say that 4.5/5 only thing which they need to do to make it 5/5 is the speed of their application. I am solving all my email marketing problems, lead managament and customer managemet ( database). It is always easy to create the automation workflows and send automated emails for birthday, holidays and special offers with zoho campaigns. Getting attendees for the webinars.

Pros

The most impactful features of zoho campaigns are:- 1) Large Canvas for campaign planning (for creating workflow automations ). 2) Email Templates (saves time). 3) Asset uploading (I upload all my images in separate folders inside Zoho Campaigns to use them late in campaigns). 4) Inexpensive Pricing ( Affordable for any small business owner). 5) Contact Management. Yes, this product is super easy to use. Integration with my existing business is also easy.

Cons

Things they can improve. speed at which the entire software works. Reporting tools shoudl allow us to download and share customizable reports. There is no any aspect which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business was super easy.

MS

Mario S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

ZOHO campaigns review.

First it’s not easy to get into it. The support is good and fast. Now, after some months, I like it.

Pros

I like the workflows. You set up a campaign, define actions, wanting times, build emails from templates or from scratch.

Cons

First I didn’t see the difference between Zoho campaigns and Zoho marketing automation. I built up my campaigns in marketing automation. But there, a special function is missing: you can’t change anything on a running campaign. In ZOHO campaigns you can.

Kiran S.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

A Simple to use Campaign tool

Pros

Zoho campaigns have assisted our team with email automation. The tool perfectly syncs with the CRM, and we can easily schedule campaigns and get insightful reports.

Cons

Client assistance is a drag. They take two to three days to devise a possible solution for our occasional challenges. More features could get added.

Maria I.

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Pros

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Cons

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

ka

kim a.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, after you do it a couple of times

It is easy to start a campaign and from the analytics see he opens it, call them while your email is still fresh in their minds, then move onto the next step.

Pros

You can use their stock templates or create your own. Adding pictures is very easy, along with call to action buttons. The Zoho team test it before you send it out to make sure it will work in all formats.

Cons

You can't resend a campaign without cloning it.

Reunaldo P.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Zoho Campaigns: Reviews

Pros

What I like best about Zoho Campaigns is how simple it is to use. The interface is simple and straightforward, making it simple to create, customize, and send marketing campaigns. Furthermore, Zoho Campaigns provides powerful features for effectively segmenting customers and tracking performance metrics to help you optimize your campaigns.

Cons

I didn't like how limited the design options in Zoho Campaigns were. It was difficult to create truly unique and eye-catching graphics and visuals for my campaigns. Furthermore, the analytics and reporting features were not as robust as I would have liked.

Abigail N.

International Trade and Development, 51-200 employees

Free Email and Social Campaign Software.

I've had Zoho for years but never used any other the other tools except the CRM and Zoho Social. While looking for a free email marketing software I remembered Zoho and decided to check if they supported email marketing. Zoho campaign dashboard and UI is a bit complicated compared to other Softwares, however, once I got over the unfamiliar dashboard design, it was easy to navigate around. Rather...

Pros

Unlike most email marketing software Zoho paid plan is cheap. Even better, Zoho campaign provides value for your money through the social campaign feature. Its' slike a 2-for 1 deal. Easy to use... Once you get used to the UI

Cons

Some of the campaign templates are rather unattractive, However, they make up for this by providing basic /blank templates for users to customize.

NJ

Nalika J.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Easy email managing

Pros

I love that it is easy to integrate with a lot of software that we use. It is also very easy to use and navigate

Cons

I think that they can improve on the amount of immediate (real-time) sync that they have as this would make it easier for users to get work done quicker.

SB

Sarah B.

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Really solid CRM and campaign management

Overall great value for the price.

Pros

Great value for small/startup companies. I love the email builder, and it's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software, as it has the CRM and email campaign manager in one cheap program. Device and location statistics are very helpful. Automatic link tracking, integration with google analytics, and can share reports really easily.

Cons

Not a lot of features to choose from, but it gets the job done. I wish there were more stats available for email campaigns as well; some statistics I will have to calculate myself.