Zoho Campaigns Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.07/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The other good thing about this software is that we can integrate with social media platforms and the best part is its price , its very much affordable for small companies.

MC

Marc C.

The quality for what it was is great too. Very Very inexpensive for the amount of emails you are able to send.

KF

Kirsten F.

The bad thing is that it is still considered by many servers as spam, which means that those who subscribe to my mail do not receive or delay in seeing my emails because they fall into spam.

JE

Jose Efrain P.

Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience. From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality.

JE

JJ E.

The user interface is clunky in places and buggy in others, and generally frustrating until you learn its quirks.

Alex F.

GetResponse

Mailchimp-logocaret

Mailchimp

Compare both
How would you rate Zoho Campaigns?

Campaigns and CRM in one

A great powerful tool at a fraction of the cost.

Pros

It is easy to use and affordable. It has lots of starter templates and making your own from scratch is user friendly.

Cons

Integrating to CRM is simple but not always sure how to map the fields internally to the tabs if you have done a lot of customization.

We liked the simplicity

Zoho’s Campaign gives us the option to review our contacts campaign behavior Links Opened/Clicks directly sync to in our Zoho CRM, which we did not have with MailChimp. We liked the simplicity of two way integration without engaging with other companies, so that was what made it for us to move away from other platforms.

Pros

Value, ease of use and reliability

Cons

Selection of templates.

A very useful platform

Is a very dynamic tool, the ability to integrate it into CRM makes it a very useful tool to maintain control over your marketing data base, in addition to having a very useful support

Pros

Offers a great marketing experience, is a great tool to integrate marketing campaigns through emails or social media in addition to being integrated into CRM, which makes it a very useful and dynamic platform that offers great control over the results of your marketing campaigns

Cons

It can present some difficulties to create the design of a campaign in addition to some updates require a little more training to get to better understand the tool

An alternative to the chimp

Start to finish tracking from potential customer to lifelong client. Its working so far

Pros

Ease of use and integaration with our new CRM solution.

Cons

Not much to dislike, zoho is a total package, as long as you buy into the platform, it integrates perfectly

Create Marketing and Support Campaigns

Pros

I had been using this tool to create campaigns and add surveys for support and implementation to send them to our clients and create multiple groups to send specific campaigns to a list of specific users only and we can easily track out how many users responded to the survey, how many clicked on the link provided in the campaign, and how many didn't even open the email.

Cons

The only con I would point out that we had to send campaigns via email and we received fewer responses and we had to follow-up via calls and emails to get more responses. Whereas our current solutions already provided us an added advantage to allow us to send the survey to users that are using our application and pop-up at the time they login into their accounts.

I am very impressed with Zoho Campaigns

With so many email systems tagging SPAM, I can be assured that in using this system, my emails will get through, with no head-aches.

Pros

What I like most is that it's not MailChimp! There is so much ease of use with the product that it makes it an easy go-to when I have to do a mailing.

Cons

Sometimes what you used to be able to do is no longer because of updates and changes. The help section can be challenging to find exactly the answer you need to fix the problem.

Above average Email Marketing Software

We haven't made a complete switch to Zoho Campaigns, but have several of our lists there and use them frequently. They are reliable and affordable, and fairly easy to use.

Pros

I have tried many different email marketing platforms. From Mailchimp to Constant Contact to Zoho Campaign. Zoho is affordable, it ties in with their email software (a huge bonus if you use Zoho mail).

Cons

The speed. It takes up to 20-30 minutes for someone to review your campaigns before you send them. And then the sending speed is SLOW. So very slow. It took 15 minutes to send 1000 emails. Which get sent in 2-3 minutes from the competition.

zoho campaign is quite great solution for email marketing

overall nice performance

Pros

this is really fast and nice for email marketing. It really helps in boosting up your sale because it helps to create your emails efficiently and easily. It even helps to monitor the campaign performance which is really important for any campaign that is live.

Cons

not cost effective as found it to be costlier though the campaign's are great enough. many more features should be added further.

Recent Update is not user-friendly

Pros

This is a great product if you're using it with Zoho's CRM integration because you can pull leads directly into distribution lists.

Cons

The recent interface update is not user-friendly at all. It's hard to navigate and is very glitchy. I am reconsidering Constant Contact.

Emails that tie in directly with your CRM

We started using Zoho CRM and needed an email newsletter (listserv) software to go along with it. Zoho Campaigns integrates with Zoho CRM, so we can sync between the two. We use Zoho Campaigns to send emails to a specific group of contacts - for example: if we want to send a Thanksgiving newsletter to all of our clients. Templates are easy-to-use, or you can create your email from scratch. Like Zoho CRM, there is a learning curve, but it's worth taking the time to learn how to use it.

Pros

The fact that this syncs & integrates seamlessly with Zoho CRM makes it a must for Zoho CRM users.

Cons

It takes a little while to figure out the ins and outs and understand how and when it syncs, but it's worth it!

Marketing campaigns made easy!

easy and affordable marketing campaign application

Pros

Zoho campaigns has been instrumental in managing our email marketing campaigns to our clients. The templates are easy to use and customize, the price is affordable and it easily integrates with other applications and platforms.

Cons

Emails with multimedia e.g videos take a while to get sent across the mailing list and sometimes do not play on the receiver's end

Services provided by Zoho Campaigns

Pros

The advantages of using Zoho is using the email marketing platform in massive action, such as promotions, discount coupons and even sending welcome emails, so that you can do a great job without complications. A lot of people don't know is that the Zoho Campaigns platform has monitoring of all its subscribers, through its traffic monitoring, being able to stay on top of everyone who access your link through your email marketing.

Cons

Lack of some resources like increasing the number of sources and templates for creating email marketing.

Email Marketing is made Easy With Zoho Campaigns.

We are able to track our email campaigns, and re target users who are engaging .

Pros

First time using this software without training, i thought it was going to be difficult but no.. is actually easy to set up a campaign because its got hints that works like a GPS to direct you until you your complete your campaign.

Cons

Their email templates have very low quality and i don't think they are worth paying for.

MailChimp Killer? Maybe!

Pros

Like all my reviews on Zoho products, it really matters to say that Getting Zoho One integration across their apps is a key factor in making their platform better and less expensive than many others. This is no different with Zoho Campaigns. Is it perfect? No. But where this app really stood out for me was their support team. Wow, I impressed by how much hand-holding their technician did for me to get my first campaign email out. It was the difference between loving and hating this app. Setting up email campaigns for the first time is not easy, so take the time to read their help and support documents no matter how boring you find them.

Cons

Yes, their support documentation is next o horrible and very lacking in simple how-to steps. It also seems overly complicated and lacking in simplified workflows. Also, the user interface is very dated and so are many of the email templates. Luckily, that's not always the most important thing in email campaigns. I'd love to see them upgrade that along with some really well-recorded step by step videos. It sometimes reminds me of how hard it is to learn how to use Photoshop if you're not familiar with it. Again, not perfect, but a great choice if you're on the Zoho One plan.

Basic automated email and social media marketing campaign

Pros

Probably its best features are the social media integration and the customization of the templates as mobile friendly. Setting up a campaign is quite easy. It has different types of campaigns from newsletter and emails to e-commerce campaigns. The newsletters campaigns can also be posted on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. The tracking can be seen under the report tab but involves a lot more digging to get details. Its a good option for a small business as its free for small number of subscribers and campaigns and then a pay as you grow payment plan.

Cons

It can take awhile to learn and get most of its capabilities but it offers lots of helpful resources and guidelines, including ebooks and videos.

Easy Way to Create Email Marketing Campaigns

Pros

Zoho Campaigns is a drag-and-drop software that is easy to use, has a decent interface and can incorporate multimedia into the emails. It is simple to import contacts and add them to distribution lists.

Cons

There are glitches within the system. For instance, I recently sent a campaign that had a video embedded in it. The video link was functional and worked properly when I tested the campaign. When it was sent to the list, however, the video did not play. Also, there have been issues with the campaign preview that shows up when it is automatically shared on social media.

Zoho Campaigns is the alternativ to salesforce

Pros

Zoho Campaigns is in my opinion a cool Alternativ to salesforce...zoho starts with a free Membership and thats great oppurtunity for low budget founder...they can grow their account in relation to their business growing

Cons

Zoho is not easy to understand when you are new to systems like zoho. Something like wordpress for e-mail Campaigns would be a great future vision,or not

Convenient and easy to use

Pros

I found Zoho campaigns was very convenient to use since we use Zoho already for CRM. Convenient but does lack some of the features provided by other email campaign management softwares like Mailchimp. Decent for our current list of clients but not to get new ones.

Cons

Limited features but get's the job done. Doesn't have a lot of design capability.

This is a must have tool for all businesses

Zoho Campaigns is perfect for our organization. 30% of our sales are ran through email marketing produced by Zoho Campaigns. We also have a higher persistence rate due to staying in touch with current clients. If you don't stay in communication with your clients, your competitor will. Use scheduled campaigns through ZOHO Campaigns to keep that from happening.

Pros

The reports features of Zoho Campaigns is awesome. It gives me any metric i need to refine my marketing outreach.

Cons

You can't go wrong with Zoho Campaigns. Its truly is a clean software for email marketing.

Keep in touch with your customers with Zoho Campaigns

Pros

Very well integration with ZOHO CRM. creating targeted mailing lists is easy because of this. Simple and intuitive UI. Mobile app is available.

Cons

Not a lot of templates to use. other similar services provide larger selection of templates. Pay-as-you-go plan are little expensive.

It's a Great App for Campaigns

Pros

Zoho is big brand in a present days & they provide best services apps & other services if i talking about zoho compaigns are very amazing for me & very helpful.

Cons

This is a some times very slow but over all they working constantly for us. please resolve this. this is a best app

Not so bad

Pros

It turned out not to be as bad as I had heard. I like the possibility of customizing the templates so that they are more faithful to the corporate image. The option to review the results of previous campaigns so that the same client can improve or focus in a different way.

Cons

It is not easy to use. It lacks options that allow moving or attaching in a simple way. some emails do not reach your receiver and you lose the effectiveness of the tool as such.

Newsletter

Pros

It took me a bit to configure it but I was able to achieve it. I like the wide variety of templates offered. I can modify and customize them as easy as generating a document in Word.

Cons

For security reasons a validation is mandatory, I agree but this makes me wait more time to send my newsletter.

Newsletter for my customers

Pros

It's very helpfull for share quality information to my customers. You can't create elegant emails and get statistics about what they do with it.

Cons

When you are creating or editing an existing template, there are some elements complicated to apply. I think that should be more easilly to do.

Can't beat the price

For a start-up company, Zoho has the features needed.

Pros

Great value for the money when comparing all the features a start-up needs. We need to spend money elsewhere as we launch a new company. Zoho allows us to invest in other areas without giving up the basic features we needed.

Cons

Somewhat limited customization and modifications in the entry version. It would be nice to be able to add features without incurring a cost.