Acumatica Cloud ERP Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.7/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The program is strong, the ability that you can use from the cloud for me is the best, I can work in the cloud from my office or from my client office, that save time to me, and money to my client.

NI

Nivaldo I.

Ease of use, great dashboards, powerful technology, easy to integrate, and easy access to data.

Acumatica has a built in CRM that helps to integrate the sales and operations process to finance. It's really helpful to have the financials easily available for each sales opportunity.

Heather B.

Sometimes it will produce a MoveNext error. Also, I have lost the written descriptions that I had written in a particular time slot because of data corruption.

KW

Kayla W.

As an admin, limiting pages for users and restricting access is a pain. Need to go through each tab and change the access rights.

Bank matching can be a little off, and is hard to tweak.

NS

Nick S.

Acumatica Cloud ERP users...

QuickBooks Desktop Pro-logocaret

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Dynamics 365-logocaret

Dynamics 365

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise-logocaret

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Compare both
How would you rate Acumatica Cloud ERP?

Best of Breed Cloud ERP System

Pros

Acumatica is a very scaleable solution. I love the fact that our business can grow and we can scale this product with our business. GAAP Accounting hasn't changed in ages, so what Acumatica brings to the table is new technology and robust functionality. I love the fact that all of our users can have access to the system with custom user roles. The network of connected applications continues to grow, making it easy to integrate with Amazon, Concur, and Docusign (among many others). Lastly, the unlimited user licensing is incredible. This allows our company to grow without paying a penalty for the growth.

Cons

There is very little about this product that I don't like. Acumatica only sells through a channel of partners. This is great if you find a competent, high-performing partner. If not, you may not take full advantage of everything this product has to offer. Make sure that you vet the partner you do business with just as much as the feature functionality.

2022 Review

Pros

This product allows us to keep track of information that we need at a relatively inexpensive price

Cons

The time and expense module is not a smooth system to use. The setup of our employees and contractors is difficult and we have to use a different numbering system when it moves over to AP. The approval set up is clunky. The approval of invoices is good and is fairly intuitive for our employees.

review

to be frank i am disappointed but we feel we are stuck with the product instead of saving time and personnel we need more time to do the functions

Pros

functionality, accessibility option of users CRM -but we could not implement

Cons

product is not easy to use spending extra times on unnecessary steps-printing document require multiple steps search function not logical report are not easy to generate very rigid to make changes if needed

Thank you so much, Gad, for sharing your honest feedback on Acumatica with the review on Capterra. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about areas that we can improve on. Would it be alright to have someone from our product/customer success team get in touch with you to go over the concerns? We really strive to provide the best support that we can so your input would really help to that effect. Thanks for considering, Kim Plank - kim.plank@acumatica.com

Flexible and Growth Oriented

We've been extremely pleased with the system after our first full year. Having a government auditor (DCAA) review the system and gain approval was nerve wracking, but they were very impressed with the system. The flexibility for a growing organization that struggles with blockages has really allowed us to focus on our growth initiatives instead of worrying about our system.

Pros

The flexibility the system provides allows our team to work in different aspects of the business while addressing our individual needs and having data connected. Being able to search is a very big pro for us. While we have some customizations for our DCAA compliance, the majority of the system is native and comes down to configuration, which was a requirement for our ERP selection.

Cons

Some of the controls can be improved as once something has been submitted/approved, it can be hard to fix upon reviews (ex. Journal Transactions can't be adjusted once released, so you have to reverse the entire entry and start again). There are a lot of tables that are named similarly, so building inquiries or trying to find the correct table and field can be challenging.

Herman's Review

I love the software, so much possibilities that we still have to make use of and I am looking forward to improve our originations automation and efficiencies across all departments.

Pros

The fact that this is all in the cloud makes it easy to use anywhere. You can use current processes and build on it and Acumatica also gives you background of what should be done easier, faster and automated.

Cons

One thing I am looking would like to into personally as I saw this with other users in our origination as well as a frustration. The start date to enquiries always defaults to start on the current month you are using the enquiry for. As mention I saw the issue and have it myself and will still have to look into fixing this but I am sure there is a way to fix this and believe it is not fixed and could be changed.

Hi Herman- Hello. We are interested in learning more about how you're using Acumatica Cloud ERP. Is it OK if someone from product/customer success is in touch on your issue? - Kim

A sophisticated system to grow by.

Overall Acumatica has provided BMT with a state of the art ERP/information system which has allowed us to execute flawlessly all information by division, measure our activity, forecast profitability, and maintain all necessary information to run our business. It was Nexvue's support and expertise that made Acumatica the system we have today, and we could not have done it with out them.

Pros

In certain aspects the software allowed for enormous flexibility. Item classes and Financial Sub-\Accounts. Open Architecture for creating modifications. We created a fairly large number of modifications, written and implemented by Nexvue, that turned Acumatica from a really good system to an exceptional one.

Cons

Out of the box, importing, Transportation and Logistics were weak. We created a Voyage Maintenance module. Freight in and Freight out System enhancements.

Quality Software

Very Happy. They are responsive and pretty easy to work with

Pros

The ability to find the information we need when we need it

Cons

The only things I would like to see changed / added are reports. I do not like the way that the reports need to be built. I know that Acumatica is adding reports and I am happy to wait until they are done.

Thanks, Bruce, for leaving your review on Capterra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share feedback! You are correct, the team is always working to add more out of the box reporting and role dashboards so stay tuned there! Happy to be working with you as a great Retail customer! - Kim, Acumatica

A Modern ERP Software to Facilitate Running Business YOUR Way

As a developer, the learning curve was a little tough. As an end user, the free training material made it pretty easy to get up to speed on each functional area. Once we found a configuration that worked for us and got some experience and connections in the community, we have been able to create new screens and features that we could only dream of on our legacy system.

Pros

What can't be configured can be customized to add new functionality or just adjust core functionality. This allows us to mold the ERP software around our business in contrast to so many other software solutions.

Cons

I really want a slice of inventory by valuation type. We use a suffix on our locations to get to where we need to be, but I'd like to be able to specify a single location for new, repair, broken, and any other classification we may want to make for a part and identify that the specific inventory is new, repair, broken, etc. From that, I should be able to pull a simple dashboard of how much inventory I have on hand that is new, repair, broken, etc. without having to use separate warehouses or locations.

Thanks for the thoughtful review of Acumatica. It sounds like you are a perfect candidate for Acumatica Amplifiers - or as we like to say, "Acumatica Amps"our Customer Heroes program. Learn more at: https://acumati.ca/2Teo1I2

Great ERP but missing a webstore B2B component

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to create own inquiries and pivot tables

Cons

The existing integration with BigCommerce does not work! For B2B it requires a 3rd party add-on (Bundle B2B), the sychronisation is flakey and the integration lacks basic functionality such as customer price lists.

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback on Acumatica with the review on Gartner Digital Markets/Capterra. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about areas that we can improve on. I will definitely pass on the feedback below as to the commerce integration. Let me know if it's alright to have someone from our product team get in touch with you to learn more about your experience. Thanks for considering, Kim kim.plank@acumatica.com

Less expensive ERP option with built in CRM

We have seen many operational efficiencies and we are starting to retire multiple legacy operational systems-they will all be replaced by Acumatica.

Pros

Cons

It requires a lot of developer involvement for customization of views, attributes, etc.

Hello Heather - Thanks for sharing your feedback on Acumatica as to the completed review on Gartner Digital Markets! It sounds like a great customer success story - I would love to visit with you more about that as its so helpful to learn about what we are doing right and what we can improve on from our clients. Thanks!-Kim

Great Cloud ERP System with an open source

Pros

Access data anytime from any device anywhere around the world via an internet connection with a consistent real-time visibility. All users can access and input data into a centralized data store which puts consistent updated information at everyone’s fingertips instantly. the flexibility: Easily scale resources up or down as needed without making a major investment decision. Cloud ERP software will...

Cons

there is just not much i can say about dislike, due to any issues that i have with the system, the system was able to complete all the process without customization.

The best platforms that enable you to adapt your resources to suit the needs of your project

Acumatica allowed us to save a lot of time and a lot of procedures and protocols, through which we were able to have a strong database linked to the cloud, which enables us to perform our jobs with accuracy and high quality, and the reports it provides us with are reliable results, and enable you to own the truth about the actual situation of the project.

Pros

Acumatica makes coordinating daily tasks and project resource planning so easy that we can control them to ensure they are completed to the required standards. It is easy to use for all team members at all levels, it can be adapted to meet all needs as well, and enables them to collaborate with each other to complete jobs quickly and accurately. I like that it integrates with most of the applications...

Cons

There is nothing to hate about Acumatica, it just takes some training and then you will find that completing your missions with it will be very easy.

This sounds like a tremendous story Ahmad! I'd love to learn more. Check out our customer heroes program as you sound like a perfect candidate. https://acumati.ca/2Teo1I2

Acumatica Review - (includes Project Accounting module)

Being able to analyze all project costs (including labor) has been a huge eye opener for management.

Pros

Project accounting module - labor & costs can be applied to each project and compared to initial budget to see what went right and what went wrong

Cons

Dashboarding functionality - I am not a programmer - I don't understand the generic queries required to program the dashboards and have to pay our consultants to create them etc. I don't have the problem with spending the time doing it but my mind does not work that way. Very inefficient when I need to play around to get what I want then explain to some one else how I want it.

Hello - A big thank you for sharing your feedback on Acumatica with a review on Capterra! The feedback is very valuable as we work to enhance the solution. Thanks!-Kim

An integrated tool to put all tasks and resources under constant monitoring

Because we now have a strong database linked to the cloud, we can carry out our tasks with precision and quality. Our reports are reliable, especially regarding the organization's financial operations and projects, and thus we know the true status of the project, saving us time and allowing us more flexibility.

Pros

Acumatica is a great ERP and project management solution that allows us to track orders and information in the field, as well as add partners and suppliers and provide them with access to specific tools to track their orders and update their data and completion percentages of their activities. Acumatica enhances team collaboration, so one colleague enters data while another colleague gets access to...

Cons

Acumatica is simple to use and takes little training for the employees to become comfortable with the tools. I also saw data import and export issues.

Thanks for such an incredible review Waleed! We'd love to have you consider joining our Customer Heroes program. Check it out: https://acumati.ca/2Teo1I2

Good ERP for Small Business

Acumatica has helped our company improve our operations and handle significant growth. We moved from basic Quickbooks functionality to full inventory and manufacturing control. The improved transaction controls have reduced the amount of errors done in normal business processes. We've also been able to engage employees at all levels into our system.

Pros

Ease of use, comprehensive list of features, Report writing and General Inquiry functionality,

Cons

The worst part of Acumatica is how it handles Email. System email accounts, while not a horrible idea, just don't work well. The worst part of that is how the outgoing emails use the system accounts. Outside contacts end up saving these email addresses instead of the "real" user email. Then when they email us using those email addresses the emails go nowhere. All emails should be sent using the user's real email address, and preferably their email client such as Outlook. Third party VAR modules are harder to coordinate. Upgrades are too frequent and expensive if you do not have your own development staff. Customization requires development capabilities. Should be more user-level customization tools similar to Report Writer and GI screen.

Acumatica Cloud ERP - Review

Very positive. We outgrew Quickbooks Desktop and this was the perfect solution for us.

Pros

Cloud Based. Very powerful. Very configurable.

Cons

Not intuitive to create reports or inquiries.

Convenient Cloud access

This has been a great experience. Our previous software was limited to the reporting we could do and the user interface was not very friendly. The menus in Acumatica are intuitive and the search feature is robust and allows for quick access to move between screens.

Pros

That we are able to access it via cloud anywhere. This allows for use remotely without additional software downloads for our external users.

Cons

We have had to customize several aspects to achieve our daily processes. Our company is unique in how we receive and ship out inventory but do not manufacture items in our facility. Creative solutions were needed to take the standard out of the box reports and make them work for us.

Acumatica is a strong and comprehensive ERP

I do really appreciate Acumatica and the ability to get me the data & clarity I need to perform my job.

Pros

The amount of data that can be tracked and dash boarded is great for all sorts of management needs

Cons

Overall theme would be ease of use. It is not a terribAculy intuitive software and takes quite a bit of time to learn how it works and how to navigate. The software takes quite a few clicks to navigate. Tech usage of the App has had reliability issues and quite "clicky" as well.

Thanks Bryce for the thoughtful review of Acumatica! - Kim

Acumatica 2022 Pushes Eagle Fence Distributing LLC Forward

We have been very pleased with our decision

Pros

Licensing and ease of implementation, easy of customization

Cons

Nothing at this time, we are currently good

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Keith!

Initial Impression Is Good

Pros

We have been working to implement Acumatica for over 2 years with the initial phase of the rollout being 2 months old. While we have many bugs to work out in the software development, the initial impression is huge as our company grows larger. Compared to our previous ERP, Acumatica will allow us to venture further in reporting, manufacturing, accounting and other features.

Cons

Nothing against the software per say, however it can be very lengthy to develop into exactly what you want in an ERP. We've worked tirelessly with a consulting company to help us create the perfect software.

Most expensive cheap ERP

Pay a little more get way better results..we spent a fortune on customizations for basic features of other programs.

Pros

After we spent almost same money as we paid for this program, we realize we could have purchased something better. Money we spent for customizations for things we assumed should be standard is crazy high and still not functioning..we have 50+ users and inventory is a mess, purchasing is a mess,..

Cons

What you purchase out of box is not a functioning basic program..dont fall into price on the box..at the end you will spend same money as other expensive programs and result will be better and you will be less irritated.

updated 4/26/22-Thanks for continuing to work with Acumatica and your Partner team to make the most of your Acumatica solution investment. We continue to make improvements that customers ask for to enhance the user experience and provide best-in-class functionality. We appreciate your feedback and are thankful to have you as a valued Acumatica customer. - Kim @Acumatica. *** Thank you so much for...

Acumatica is the software partner we always needed!

Pros

Acumatica has streamlined numerous processes for our company. It's integration to our other software, ability to upload and download data, and ease of functionality make it a key tool in our growth.

Cons

There is nothing we need from Acumatica that we are not currently getting.

Thank you for your positive review of Acumatica - we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! - Kim, Acumatica

Great cloud based ERP

Pros

Great functionality, fully cloud based, and easy to use.

Cons

Integration went well. There are some feature holes related to our business we ran into and getting developer attention was challenging, though not really more difficult than other ERP providers.

Great Software

Benefits - Excel import and export Easily integrated

Pros

Easy access / easy to implement / Great customer features / Tracking of mails for Purchase orders and customer communications

Cons

Purchasing Function can be improved Promised date per line to be changed when Purchase settings are set per day Promised date to look at weekends

Very functional ERP solutions that has grown over the years.

Savings of over 160 labor hours a month through automation and imports.

Pros

How easily it is to create import scenarios to easily turn hours worth of work into just 15 minutes.

Cons

Your experience with the software primarily comes down to your relationship with your VAR. A good one will let you get to the moon, a bad one will leave you spending lots of money on no results.