eWorkOrders CMMS Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.88/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This is a wonderful system. It's very user friendly, and they provide the best customer support.
It looks like its going to be user friendly. The customer service and tech support is very good.
We love the flexibility and the power eWork Orders provide for us. Once the system is setup, work orders with great details can be automatically generated.
The only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages.
Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access).
Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered.

eWorkOrders CMMS users...

Asset Essentials-logocaret

Asset Essentials

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Microsoft Excel

Officetrax Facilities-logocaret

Officetrax Facilities

How would you rate eWorkOrders CMMS?

eWorkOrders was made for us!

We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly. The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more. The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets. If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.

Pros

Price was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received. We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.

Cons

The desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.

Easy to use, easy for control and easy data retrieval

Excellent

Pros

Cloud-based application, run in every device, easy and flexible reporting structure. Possibilities to save documentation (procedures, manuals) in the cloud and expansion to other tasks other than maintenance, ex: sanitation.

Cons

Some of the reports I could not export in pdf I have to save as pdf. Not a big deal

Great System

It has been great. We see so much come through in a day that you can retain that info. Being able to add pictures and notes are great. You can go back to those notes to see what's going on with the work. I love the system. It makes my work life much easier.

Pros

You can have all you information in one place and it makes it easy to track

Cons

I would like more spots in the fields of the work order when using the link on the customers end.

Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.

Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

Pros

The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service

Pros

The support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required

Cons

we have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem

Hattie Larlham perspective

Over all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.

Pros

The E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate. We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system...

Cons

We have no complaints on this system nor any cons.

Excellent product!

Pros

The product is extremely user friendly, easy online access, and excellent overall results. The vendor always responds to our needs within moments; very accommodating and always carries a high level of professionalism; and great technical support. We have 320 employees who have access/user ability to the software, we have not had any problems with the software or user complaints.

Cons

We have no complaints. The product is excellent for work order tracking and reporting. All levels are able to use the product with ease. The facility directors seem to be very happy with the work order system.

Very Intuitive and Snappy Work Order System

Pros

It's very quick, efficient, and intuitive. The best part for me are reports. Just a phone call and they'll make a custom report for anything I need.

Cons

Doesn't really work for fleet vehicle mileage and parts tracking.

eWorkOrders - a very good CMMS and a good value

I helped implement and currently help administer eWorkOrders at a company with three sites with no previous CMMS. The implementation, training, Go Live and ongoing support has been excellent. I have helped companies implemented several CMMS systems over the past five years and eWorkOrders has been the best at implementation and support.

Pros

Easy to import / upload information Cloud based solution - can access eWorkOrders anywhere Work Request portal - anyone can enter a work request On Line training modules Checklist capability - great for tracking inspections Query and Reporting options Tech support responsiveness

Cons

The initial PM set up was a bit confusing in terms of assigning the assets to the PM. The on line training video was improved to help make this easier to understand

eWorkorders review from our maintenance department

Pros

We really like how quick and easy eWorkorders is to use for both the individuals requesting the work orders and the maintenance techs. Maintenance communication, scheduling, and documentation has always been a challenge at our facility and eWorkorders has helped overcome that obstacle. The transition from our prior CMMS to eWorkorders was quick and painless. This software is a great value. It has everything we need now and for our future.

Cons

We haven't come across any issues so far.

Easy to navigate

Pros

It is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them

Cons

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.

New User

Excellent customer service, when I have a question or concern they respond within hours not days. That's huge for me. They always care about what we the customer wants. Could not ask for better support. the product is super. Easy to get around and work with.

Pros

It is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well.

Cons

Too many options! Too many options to choose from but that could be a good thing!

EWorkOrders. Rocks. Period..

To reiterate.. ABOVE ALL: INFORMATION PROFESSIONALS' CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE.. We started off using EWorkOrders for one department and have been steadily configuring functions for use by various groups. In 3 short months it has become the center piece that our business model now functions through. And we're still expanding with it.. If your company is in need of a fantastic software package, with impeccable support, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND EWORKORDERS. UNEQUIVOCALLY.. BRAVO GUYS!

Pros

Where do I begin?? I'll try to be brief.. EWorkOrders is a powerhouse of full featured functionality, to say the least. There is a robust amount of config options that are all extremely flexible - give or take a few minor caveats.. That being said, implementation/customization does not require a degree in rocket science. AND ABOVE ALL: THEIR CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE..

Cons

Just to be fair: Although the guys at EWorkOrders are very available and more than willing to explain everything and anything that one would have questions about, a more in-depth Help section is most definitely needed.

Century Eworkorders Review

Pros

Ease of use, it was very easy to set up and use eworkorders.

Cons

nothing, the system met and exceeded my expectations

eWorkOrders CMMS Review

Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Pros

Easy of use. Easy to read reports. Customization is available for a nominal fee

Cons

Service catalog menu names need to allow more characters

Great CMMS Solution

Pros

As a cloud based solution there is no physical overhead and it is accessible anywhere and is platform agnostic.

Cons

Setup and configuration is difficult until you become intimately familiar with the product. However the support team at e-WorkOrders is a pleasure to work with and will walk you through any issues.

Thank you for the great review! Using the enterprise version with many sites and multiple groups at some of your sites, definitely increases the complexity of the setup. We're glad that you found the support team easy to work with and that you are so happy with eWorkOrders!

eWorkOrders review

In a past life, I was a database manager and I believe I have kept up in most areas of information technology. So I think I'm qualified to say that this software has been designed with the end-users in mind. It's easy to set up and easy to maintain. The real selling point though is the company's customer support. From the first email reply onward, the customer support has been phenomenal.

Pros

Ease of set-up and Customer Service We looked at several CMMS packages before settling on eWorkOrders. We needed a program that we could set up quickly and get moving on to satisfy regulatory requirements. eWorkOrders had our back. With the provided training and set-up support we met our deadline and are now fully running with the software.

Cons

The software didn't come with an army of robots to actually perform the work... Seriously though, this is a well designed software solution.

eWorker review

Having the automated PM system has significantly reduced our dowtime in the facility.

Pros

User friendly, easy to upload data/equipment information, PM development was easy to inititate and start managing the facility's program.

Cons

I need to take the time to train on software to develop reports/charts for communicating maintenance performance to the facility.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...CONSISTENTLY.

Pros

It does everything that I want it to do and when I require a change the staff at eWorkOrders makes it happen every time.

Cons

Has absolutely made my team more efficient and accountable for repairs and timely completion.

Pros

This program is great for tracking repairs and the reports that can be generated helps make crucial decisions on equipment and costs of repairs at each store.

Cons

Haven't found any deficiencies that were not corrected by Norm. Does what we wanted and much much more..

Streamlined our work order and preventative maintenance processes

Pros

For the end-user, it provides a solution to their needs quickly without them having to spend no more than a couple of minutes issuing the work order. Our maintenance team relies on eWork Orders to use as a basis for their daily morning meetings and how to schedule work for the day.

Cons

The overall look seems a bit drab with a lot of gray colors, but I can live with that to get the functionality.

Has been user friendly and not overly complicated for our needs.

Pros

Like every new thing, there is a learning curve. Once you learn this software it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are multiple options that can be used or not, depending on your needs.

Cons

Good functional CMMS. Really great tech support.

Pros

This Software is easy to use, and has good features. All cloud based is nice, so no server admin. Easy for users to enter tickets from any we-enabled device Customer/technical support is amazing.

eWorks saves the day

it's been great!

Pros

ease of use, ease of making changes, ability to work with support and get questions answered and resolved

Cons

none so far.

Hi Holly, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are very happy to hear that you have had such great success with our CMMS.

Taking Control of the Chaos

I've become a huge fan of EWorkOrders. I look forward to discovering new ways the program can streamline our operations.

Pros

EWorkOrders customer support has far exceeded our expectations. The software is incredibly easy to use, but we occasionally want to change a setting or two. Every time we reach out with questions the EWorkOrders team responds very quickly and helps us get what we want out of the program.

Cons

Honestly, I cant think of any cons. EWorkOrders is very easy to use and captures all of the data relevant in our industry.

Thanks Joe. Your team has been really great to work with! We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you and your organization!