All categories

eWorkOrders CMMS Reviews

Pros

This is a wonderful system. It's very user friendly, and they provide the best customer support.

Melissa R.

It looks like its going to be user friendly. The customer service and tech support is very good.

Tony D.

Robert H.

Wes D.

Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access).

Starr P.

Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered.

Karen F.

4.9

Great CMMS Solution

Pros

As a cloud based solution there is no physical overhead and it is accessible anywhere and is platform agnostic.

Cons

Setup and configuration is difficult until you become intimately familiar with the product. However the support team at e-WorkOrders is a pleasure to work with and will walk you through any issues.

Thank you for the great review! Using the enterprise version with many sites and multiple groups at some of your sites, definitely increases the complexity of the setup. We're glad that you found the support team easy to work with and that you are so happy with eWorkOrders!

Best product available for the money

The implementation of this system has allowed us to document the work we perform on our plant equipment both for maintenance and for safety records. We now can historically track all parts used and time spent on assets. We also have detailed records of the company assets as well. The inventory portion allows us to order and track inventory as well as accurately cost what we use and check vendor pricing.

Pros

Creating and monitoring work orders is very intuitive and valuable. The ability to verify what work was done and what parts were used is priceless. The inventory and purchase orders are intuitive and a must as well. Being able to track on hand inventory and how it flows is extremely valuable.

Cons

The system does need the ability to have the purchase order receiving accurately account for what is received when incomplete shipments are received and entered. There is no partial item count (ex. Received 2 of 3) on the purchase order record if there is a partial receipt. Yet...

Dependable Customer Service

Pros

Customer service is timely and dependable. Pricing is competitive and reporting tools can be customized to your preference.

Cons

Settings on the back end can be a little difficult to navigate

A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget

I conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!

Pros

eWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.

Cons

As with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.

A Chevy Corvette in a Ford Focus package

Positive to outstanding.

Pros

This software has an ease of use and covers so much of what's needed. We run our business on it and it has performed flawlessly. It has so much "bang " for the buck. This software performs with or better than any other CMMS software on the market. The initial set-up and implementation was super fast and all questions arising from it being new to my team were answered within minutes of reaching out to customer support. If price was no object, we would still use eWorkorders. I have customized it with no issue and train new people all the time. Fantastic Software and Customer service!!!

Cons

Cons are few. I would add a picture and document function into the original package and charge for space beyond a certain limit. Add a color option for text in the work order so you can highlight or bold things you want to stand out. Add a lock function to the notes. This would prohibit anyone changing a note and date for nefarious reason (CYA). That's about it.

Most Cost Effective and Easy to use CMMS on the Market

Very user friendly and intuitive. Very easy to self administrate. Their implementation team and technical support are very helpful. No hidden costs!

Pros

Ability to create multiple workflows and GMP features. Extensive self administration capabilities. No Hidden costs!

Cons

Can't say anything negative! If I had to pick one thing, it would be the fact that I can't replace their logo with my companies. We have to have both on the working pages.

Great CMMS!

Very professional and helpful support. Easy implementation. Easy to learn.

Pros

Ease of training and use. Customizable. Price point.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. This system offers everything we need and more.

eWorkOrders - great product

We use eWorkOrders to generate bi-yearly work orders for maintenance on equipment, then other work orders can be generated from those if an issue is found. It makes the scheduling of PM's and failure work orders easier.

Pros

The customer support is outstanding. "How to" videos are included in the software which make it easier to get started using.

Cons

Understanding how different parts work together took a little time to learn, but after being in the system it comes easier.

eWorkOrder Review

Great experience. Everyone at Eworks was great to work with. If I had a question, I always got assistance right away. Also, they have a help section with videos for just about everything in the software and this really assisted me with some of our setups. We went from a manual pen and paper system to this, so it was bounds and leaps forward for our company. I loved this software.

Pros

This software was almost plug and play. We spent about a month uploading all of our assets and PM procedures into the software and once the checklists and PM's were completed, we were rocking and rolling.

Cons

I wish it had an interface to our ERP software. But, our ERP software was quite old. It would have made it more likely that we would have added the purchasing module to our package.

Very Intuitive and Snappy Work Order System

Pros

It's very quick, efficient, and intuitive. The best part for me are reports. Just a phone call and they'll make a custom report for anything I need.

Cons

Doesn't really work for fleet vehicle mileage and parts tracking.

Essential Business Improvement

Celgene has been a customer of eWorkOrders CMMS solution for over 15 years. Our industry which develops and commercializes medicines for cancer and inflammatory disorders has very strict guidelines and regulations to follow. So the vendors that we engage with have got to be at the top of their field. Our teams are spread out throughout many locations around the world and they give eWorkOrders the...

Pros

Easy to use by technical and non-technical personnel. Ease of configuration, personalization and customization. Straight-forward, trouble free, fast inexpensive Implementations (ie $1,500 completed in 1 week). Meets our PM and Demand Work Order needs right of Out of the Box, without the need for “add ons or consulting” Meets the diverse needs of the various department types above, not just Facilities. Immediate...

Cons

System Not offered in foreign languages (although you can create the Work Order request page in any language) Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access)

Eworkorders review

We recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.

Pros

I have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't...

Cons

I have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.

Why choose eWorkOrders? It's the best one I found!

I needed a CMMS system that was simple enough to use for the hourly mechanic and production operator, but it needed to be sophisticated enough for the engineers, production supervisors all the way up to the plant manager. This product met my requirements perfectly.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I demoed/tried three major CMMS software systems and hands down this is the best one on the market. I have been using the product since the middle of 2015. The have great customer support. Hundreds of reports to choose from and if you can't find a standard report from their list of reports, they will build a custom report for you.

Cons

None. I know that sounds crazy but I cannot find any problems with their product. I use a combination of standard reports, custom reports and lots of data manipulation once I extract the data from the data base (ex. download data in excel format, sort, pivot, graph and finish with PFD reports).

A great product

Pros

This is a great product for a mid-sized facilities management operation. I've used it at two different organizations and have been very happy with both the product and their support.

Cons

Because of the nearly unlimited ways the database can be configured it helps to have some knowledge of what the user's expectations will be before setting up the program. Support from the developer was critical here.

I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the world.

Easy way to provide feedback

Pros

It's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person...

Cons

eWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.

Pros

Unity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.

Cons

The skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)

eWork Orders keeps us on task

We are using eWork Orders as a way for employees to report problems to our maintenance, housekeeping and information systems staff. We use it to track the status of current issues and as a historical record of completed jobs. eWork Orders was easy to get initially setup. We have been using the system for several years now and plan to uses it for many more.

Pros

The thing we like best about eWork Orders is how easy it is for our employees to open new work orders. The interface is very intuitive.

Cons

The only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages. That is true of all cloud based systems however.

A Work Order System without all the Work

As the Facilities Systems Manager for the US Senate Sergeant at Arms, we found eWorkOrders very user-friendly and comprehensive enough to meet our needs. With our very high security standards, we were very impressed with the preventive measures that the eWorkOrders team has in place to protect our data and our CMMS related processes. Working with the eWorkOrders team has been a great experience. The team always picks up the phone and accommodates our requests, no matter how crazy the request may be.

Pros

I liked that I didn't need to be a computer programmer to use eWorkOrders.

Cons

I don't have any cons with regard to eWorkOrders to pass along.

Great Product and Team!

Pros

e Work Orders is simple to use, easy to navigate, easy to learn, and has a customer support team that stands behind the product. My staff has not had any issues learning to use the mobile system, and efficiency of work has made substantial increases. e Work Orders takes the hassle out of work orders. The cloud based service saves IT cost, and provides access any time, any where. I would recommend the software to anyone.

Cons

I have not found any specific negative aspects of this software.

Non-Profit Review

We are very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

Pros

We love the flexibility and the power eWork Orders provide for us. Once the system is setup, work orders with great details can be automatically generated. In addition, as the work orders are being completed, the fulfillers of the work orders can create new work orders to have items addressed that maybe they were not able to complete. The software facilitates a great way of communicating in a decentralized organization to ensure items are completed in a timely fashion ensuring a quality product for our customers.

Cons

The original setup took longer than anticipated.

eWorkOrders was made for us!

We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly. The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more. The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets. If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.

Pros

Price was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received. We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.

Cons

The desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.

Easy to use, easy for control and easy data retrieval

Excellent

Pros

Cloud-based application, run in every device, easy and flexible reporting structure. Possibilities to save documentation (procedures, manuals) in the cloud and expansion to other tasks other than maintenance, ex: sanitation.

Cons

Some of the reports I could not export in pdf I have to save as pdf. Not a big deal

Great System

It has been great. We see so much come through in a day that you can retain that info. Being able to add pictures and notes are great. You can go back to those notes to see what's going on with the work. I love the system. It makes my work life much easier.

Pros

You can have all you information in one place and it makes it easy to track

Cons

I would like more spots in the fields of the work order when using the link on the customers end.

Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.

Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

Pros

The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service

Pros

The support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required

Cons

we have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem