Jotform Sign Logo

Suggested alternatives

jotform-4-0
docusign
pandadoc

I've had zero issues and love how easy and simple it was to create forms for my clients to use. I've successfully created several forms and have been told how easy it is to fill out from my clients.
I like that is easily accessible and cost friendly. It has so many templates to choose from and helps you to organize all your files in one place.
I like the ease of drafting and editing contracts. I also like how easy it is for my clients to read and sign forms.
If you create too many forms, you will be charged. Clients had difficultly using form, in the end caused me more work.
I doesn't really explain how to use it or conversation between other forms is hard.
Used only for a limited time before the company converted to another product.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

JotForm Lover

10 out of 10 on a scale of 1 to 5. It is off the charts

Pros

I like that I can embed it onto my website for customers to sign before coming in

Cons

There are no cons. Jotform is simply perfection.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your seamless experience. We're glad to hear that embedding Jotform onto your website for pre-visit signatures has been helpful. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

MH

Marlana H.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Simple and Effective

Overall, the experience has been positive. We are happy with the product and would recommend it to others.

Pros

Jotform is not difficult to set up or use. It does the job. The ability to customize forms is a bonus.

Cons

We haven't accessed all of the features yet. Accessing tutorials about the different features from the screen that you're working on would be helpful.

Hi Marlana, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use. Check out this link to explore our user guides to learn how to use our platform and get all of your questions answered: https://www.jotform.com/help/. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

SS

Shama S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Freelance marketing

Quick, efficient, and simple yet effective to use. Increase productivity with security.

Pros

The efficiency and easy to navigate user experience it gives. As a user you are less worried and frustrated about working Jotform and that gives you more time to focus on productivity and making your crucial tasks with ease.

Cons

The restrictions without the paid version.

Hi Shama, Thanks for your positive review. We're thrilled to hear that our platform's efficiency and user-friendly design are helping you focus on what matters most. About the restrictions, our Starter (Free) plan has access to almost all the same features offered on the paid plans, they mainly differ on their monthly signed document limit. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JM

Juan M.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

My Experience

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. Mobile friendly.

Cons

I have not had an issue with JotForm thank you.

Hi Juan, Thanks for your nice review. It's great to hear you found our platform intuitive. Feel free to let us know if you have questions via our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll do our best to help.

Adella R.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

A must use in the Tax & accounting industry

a much needed tool for my business management

Pros

customizable forms electronic signatures

Cons

expensive monthly price, but now i pay annually so I am okay with the price.

Hi Adella, Thanks a ton for your positive review and for your support. We're happy you're enjoying our platform and its e-sign features. Knowing that you've chosen to upgrade annually, over monthly, is a wise choice, and we're grateful for that. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

TB

Tia B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

JotForm has been helpful to our company

Pros

Has been a much more robust program than say, Formstack, for what our company needed to achieve

Cons

There are some things that require some coding that JotForm cannot do, but for the most part, it is easy to use.

Hi Tia, Thanks for leaving a positive review. We're thrilled to hear our platform has met the company's needs better than other platforms. If you have any questions or if you need help with your forms, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JC

Josselyn C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Life Changing

Pros

It’s the best tool I could ever use in my business. Everything is so easy to find and use.

Cons

It doesn’t have an option to print the consent forms.

Hi Josselyn, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to be your go-to tool for your business. Printing the form is easy, you can directly press Ctrl+P in your keyboard, and it should give you a window to print your form. You can also add a Print button in your form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-print-form/. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JR

Jonathan R.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use

Pros

Simplicity in deploying on any platform and integration within my website.

Cons

Could use more robust customization in the design of a form.

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for your nice review. We're glad you found our platform simple to integrate into your website. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JF

Joshua F.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Best document managment company, By far!

I would recommend jotform for any contractor and/or independent worker. 10/10

Pros

The customizable options that are available are a absolute 10/10 for me.

Cons

The inbox notifications i feel could use a little work but overall did just fine.

Hi Joshua, Thanks for your perfect rating and for recommending us in your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the customizable options of our platform and that it meet your needs. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

QG

Quiana G.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great Experience

Pros

I use the jotform for my client intake form. I love how it send me an email once they completed it

Cons

No complaints no complaints no complaints

Hi Quiana, Thanks for your nice review. We're thrilled you find our email notification feature helpful for your client intake process. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

DZ

David Z.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great app easy to use very helpful

Very good easy to use like the layout and form templates

Pros

Easy to use, allows me to create a contact with the one who filled out the form

Cons

Not always clear what is free and what you have to pay for, would like a person to speak to sometimes not only via email

Hi David, Thanks for your positive review. We're glad you like it. Knowing the difference between free plan (Starter) and paid plans (Bronze, Silver and Gold) is easy, you can check out our pricing page at http://www.jotform.com/pricing/ for the detailed limits on each plan. You can also check our guide about account usage and limits here: https://www.jotform.com/help/408-understanding-your-account-usage-and-limits/. If you have more questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

SG

Suresh G.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Why Jotform Sign Is An Amazing Product

Pros

I like the many contract and proposal management features.features This software has best electronic signature capabilities Comes with great document management

Cons

I have used Jotform Sign and it is the best with no major flaws.

Hi Suresh, We're grateful for your compliments. It's great to know that you like our E-Sign platform. If you come across issues, feel free to let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JW

Jan W.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Terrific, customizable tool!

One of my favorite tools! As I said before, the addition of Jotform Sign to the Jotform platform has expanded our use of it. And the price is so reasonable!

Pros

I am SO glad someone told me about Jotform! Our clients and agents are spread around the country, and most of what we accomplish happens virtually. I've been using Jotform for a number of different forms, and when they added Jotform sign, I was able to expand our use of it because we can track the signature received, making contracts complete.

Cons

It can be difficult to find answers to specific questions. I'd appreciate a live rep availability through a chat box.

Hi Jan, Thanks for leaving a positive rating. We're thrilled that Jotform Sign have been instrumental in streamlining your virtual processes and contract completion. For questions or suggestions, we offer 24/7 support through our Support Forum. You can send your questions or suggestions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. You can also search for answers to your questions in the forum at https://www.jotform.com/answers/. Your questions might already have been addressed in related tickets.

LT

Latesha T.

Accounting, self-employed

Proud User

Pros

Everything was super easy to use. I played around with different fixtures and I once I figured out how to make a back drop, baby it was on and popping !!!

Cons

Nothing thus far, absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Latesha, Thanks for your positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to use and that you had fun experimenting with different features, including creating backdrops. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

GW

Gareth W.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great product at a great price

I've had a great overall experience so far using Jotform. Any support tickets I've placed have been resolved quickly.

Pros

The customisability and ease of use is great with Jotform. It is very easy to configure conditional routing and approval systems.

Cons

Don't really have anything that I don't like about JotForm

Hi Gareth, We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the customizability and ease of use of our platform. Your positive feedback means a lot to us. If you ever have any suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out via our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We're here to help.

TL

Tiffany L.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Phenomenal

Amazing I really enjoy using Jotform each and every day for my custom

Pros

I love most of my Jotform because it’s so easily

Cons

It was nothing that I like least about Jotform from form. I enjoy using it daily.

Hi Tiffany, Thanks for your nice review. We're thrilled to hear that you love using Jotform for its ease of use and that you're enjoying it. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

KS

Kantrella S.

Financial Services, self-employed

Review on jotform

Okay for the time being could be better

Pros

I can securely get information I need.upl pad digital signature and capture documents all in one place

Cons

Cannot in bed on another website.cannot add a domain name.Doesnt look proffesional

Hi Kantrella, Thanks for your positive comments about Jotform Sign. We're glad it works for your needs. Just to clarify, you can easily embed your sign document into any website by taking your sign document's iframe embed code in the Send tab. You can check this ticket with guide on how to do that: https://www.jotform.com/answers/8554101-how-to-embed-jotform-sign-documents. About custom domain, this is only available on Jotform Enterprise. Check out this link to find out more about our Enterprise solutions: https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/. If you have any questions or if you need help with form customization, feel free to let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

SP

Sally P.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Easy to use form maker

I have found it easy to use as im dyslexic, and I've made easy to read forms

Pros

I like its easy set up of forms, and design friendly

Cons

N/A.

Hi Sally, Thanks for your compliments. We're happy you find our platform user-friendly. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

IG

Ian G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A great product by a great company

Great customer service, always look forward to new options. Great tool!

Pros

We enjoy ease of use and all the different form and payment options.

Cons

Sometimes the forms do not fit exactly how I would like on my mobile site.

Hi Ian, Thanks for your positive review. We're delighted to hear you're enjoying the ease of use and variety of features of our platform. If you have issues embedding your form or on mobile, contact us through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

HP

Heather P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Jotform Makes Customer Engagement Easy

Pros

We love that Jotform is customizable, that we can authenticate users, and the ease of use. We also love how Jotform makes sales easier for both us and our customers.

Cons

If conducting a survey, limiting the amount of responses is a drag.

Hi Heather, Thanks for your nice review. We're delighted that you appreciate Jotform's customization options, and ease of use. It's fantastic to hear that our platform is making sales processes smoother for both you and your customers. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

SG

Susan G.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Super Easy Way to Create a Signeable Document

Pros

Jotform has been a super easy alternative to use for having the guests of our vacation rental sign their rental agreements. Far easier than having them print and sign it and send it back. Less costly than Docusign. We are very happy with Jotform and use it for all of our guests.

Cons

Finding the document can be tricky! I have to go to 'my forms' and then to my signed documents, but I eventually learned how. I also wish I could customize the link but I made it shorter with Bitly.

Hi Susan, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear that our platform has streamlined your form process. If you have any difficulties or if you have questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JM

Jarah M.

Airlines/Aviation, self-employed

Easy and Reliable

Jot form is excellent, I have been using it for multiple brands of mine for years.

Pros

easy to use drop and drag system, templates for almost every field, create your own options, the built in integrations are a bonus

Cons

nothing. its very user friendly and easy to use

Hi Jarah, Thanks for your excellent rating for our platform here. We're happy to know you're finding our platform intuitive and versatile. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

MH

Melanie H.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Jotform for my Business

Pros

Ease of use and functionality - helps to keep me organized and on track.

Cons

I wish there was a small tutorial when you first sign up with Jotform - where it walks you through the features. That may have changed since I first signed up.

Hi Melanie, Thanks for your positive feedback. When you create your form for the first time, you can click on the HELP button found in the top right corner of the Form Builder page. You will be able to see a lot of resources like video tutorials, guides that will help you get started. If you have more questions or if you need help with your forms, you can reach out to us from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great combinations of tools available

Pros

I used it for our childcare enrollment paperwork. It gives us a lot of flexibility to build something that works for us.

Cons

I think it needs some time to trial and error to make the form work in a way that meets our needs.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad to hear that our platform has provided you with flexibility in building your childcare enrollment paperwork. Our Starter plan is enough to try our Form Builder and its features, and we're here to support you every step of the way as you customize your forms to meet your needs. Let us know if you need any assistance via our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

jf

joel f.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Jotform Sign

Pros

- easy to deploy - simple and clean design - can be added to existing forms - value for money

Cons

There are times when the widget is not that responsive when used on certain smartphone models. I tried using other apps on the same phone and it works fine.

Hi Joel, Thanks for using our platform. Your positive comment is appreciated. We're glad that you find it easy to use. With regard to the widget that isn't working for some mobile, we can help you troubleshoot it and find a solution that will address the issue. You can reach out to us through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.