Precoro Logo

All-In-One Procurement Software For SMBs and Enterprises

visit website

Precoro Reviews - Page 5

Best spend-management software

Once I started my own business I needed software for paying bills and controlling spending. While searching I stopped on Precoro. For me it's the best SaaS to unlock value across existing financial operations and business networks.

Cons

Helpful tool to generate and approve requests

Our employees create Purchase Requests and generate POs throw Precoro. They reduce time on making requests with catalog. I, as their manager, get comprehensive control on what is going on in our business.

Cons

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] - Awesome Customer Support Manager!!!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an amazing customer support manager!! She made onboarding a breeze and helped us out a ton!

Cons

Jim, Thank you a lot for sharing this. Our Support team works hard to answer your questions quickly and loves hearing this kind of feedback, thank you!

New experience in controlling my spendings.

Before meeting with Precoro, I always a self-controlled process of my company purchases. It takes a lot of time and I'm tired... The company has simplified me all these things. Now, instead of me, their software does all the works such as control spendings, work with Excel and 1C. I really recommend this company! :) I am happy to work with them.

Pros

Easy to use Efficiency Support

Great choice for Purchasing system

Timesaver

Pros

Precoro is easy to use and easy to set up,

Cons

We have not found any cons to this software.

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review. It means a lot to us, and we're super thrilled to hear that you're happy with Precoro's procurement solution.

Generates real value for our company

Most softwares I searched were not so simple and clear to use as Precoro. I use it to achieve transparency in purchasing and control all the spendings in our company.

Friendly-user procurement software

The main reason I like Precoro is that it allows my company to scale as fast and as much as needed without replacing costly infrastructure or adding staff.

Precoro Rvw

Happy with what it has done for us.

Pros

It has an easy interface, so different people within the company would have an easy time viewing, using and understanding.

Cons

I would like the billing to month to month.

My favorite procurement SaaS

I found Precoro software great at integrating my warehouse. Moreover, updates are frequently. Therefore, I prefer.

shipping lead

Pros

Maintaining a transparent inventory is very important.

Cons

The fields could be better organized and labeled.

Raul, thank you a lot. We always try to be better and make new updates each month to make using Precoro easier.

We got everything we needed and even more

Pros

We had a system for tracking direct purchasing, but we faced increased demand for purchasing supporting materials - packaging, warehouse goods, shopping goods, ripping, and no system for these needs. There were difficulties with tracking the number of goods in the warehouse and processing requests from the warehouse and shops - there were sent by mail, etc. Now we have a great multi-user platform that serves our 100 employees well. We track all our requisitions and purchases for raw materials, intricate parts, that are procured daily from over 50 suppliers around the globe. Precoro is asy to learn and use, the features we need are built-in, and we didn't have to do a lot of customization!

Cons

Great program. I haven't had any issues with using Precoro.

Sergei, thank you very much for your review. Appreciate your kind words about our product. And we're glad to hear about solving your problem with purchasing and tracking supporting materials.

Fantastic software for core purchasing activities

When we started with Precoro we were formalizing our purchasing department. Working with Precoro allowed us to create processes and procedures, understand our expenses by department, and grade our vendors and their performance. Efficiency, organization, and cost savings increased tremendously. We all love Precoro!

Pros

- incredibly easy to use and our teams adopted the processes without issue - the interface is pleasant and easy to read; it isn't difficult to navigate at all - the system itself runs smoothly and we never encountered any bugs or glitches - users are able to communicate across all transactions via @mentions (this is a feature we will miss a lot!) - reports are easy to use and customize - Precoro customer service is the best! Seriosuly, they are all so friendly, helpful and go out of their way to resolve issues and answer any questions - The Precoro team releases newsletters alerting users of updates and changes, and there are great notifications that pop up when you log into the system alerting you of updates with clear visuals and explanations

Cons

There isn't much that we didn't like about Precoro : - it isn't possible to search by item for core information. For example, many of our teams want to search by item to see if it is WIP with a vendor. You can only do this by exporting a report

Hello, Andi! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're so glad you've managed to reduce the number of services you use and have procurement processes centralized within Precoro for a smoother and easier workflow. As you well know, we're here for you 24/7 whenever you need any help or guidance!

Useable Software With Room for Improvement

Coming from the world of SAP, I have enjoyed the user interface much more with Precoro. In addition, Precoro's support team is extremely responsive and open to ideas for improvement in the product that sometimes are acted on. However, the program still lacks some common low-level functionality and I have concerns whether it is robust enough for more complex needs.

Pros

The GUI is overall pleasant and user-friendly. There has been little to no down-time. Organization of the different features is relatively straightforward. It can accomplish the bulk of what we need.

Cons

There are some notably-absent permissions settings that make it difficult to manage using across a large team. Likewise, some industry-standard aspects of POs and Invoices are simply not available. Reporting therefore is not as useful as it could be.

Joe, thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! You're absolutely right regarding these features. We continuously aim to offer our users the best possible sourcing and procurement functionality. Therefore, we passed on your review to our product team.

Great software to streamline procurement process!

The Precoro team was very helpful and responsive to my questions, requests, and concerns during implementation

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, the visibility it creates within the procurement process, and the overall functionality

Cons

Lacking additional inventory features that are necessary for our business. Also, it would be nice if it could marry up with our accounting software.

Steven, many thanks for your kind feedback! We're happy to hear you have had a positive experience using our system. We understand the need for inventory module improvements, so we have already started working on it. We'll keep you in the loop. Meanwhile, our support team is always there to help!

Automated to control the expenses and help us to work from anywhere.

Pros

I really love the precoro soft, I enjoyed using this soft that is helping us to control and manage the company expenses, order, vendor, etc.

Cons

Raising PO, Warehouse requests, Precoro company system admin, and the system access right modification.

Hi Abdul. It's great to hear that you enjoy using Precoro! Thank you for leaving a review. The Precoro team is always here for you if you need any help we have responsive online support that will solve most issues with the system within an hour. Thank you for being with us!

Great software - exceptional support

Great software - even better team behind the software! I wish precoro would offer more products!

Pros

It is very easy to use and has great integrations to subsequent software solutions. The customer support is exceptional. Olena and Andrew are always available if you have a problem and always help you find a solution. If we miss a feature it is often implemented in the next release. You can't find that anywhere else!

Cons

Personally I like desktop applications for mass data entry - that means working with high amount of line items reduces efficiency. Workaround via upload is available though.

Patrick, thank you for rating Precoro so high! Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community. We appreciate all the kind words you had to say about our team and product. Our team takes great pride in the work we do, and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you on board with us!

Precoro

We have successfully automated the documentation of the approval of requisitions, purchase orders, and vendor invoices.

Pros

Automates the documentation of the approval of requisitions, purchase orders, and vendor invoices.

Cons

Critical need for an Open Purchase Order report.

Stuart, thank you so much for your kind and thorough review! We're happy to hear that Precoro made your work-life easier. We implement updates each month according to the customer's feedback. Keep staying with us!

Excellent procurement software

Pros

Easy to share information within the team Automated approval workflow Easy to make changes in settings to adapt to our company Easy to track which invoices were paid or not

Cons

Would be good to have more flexibility to delegate approvals to another user (e.g. in case of holidays / sick leave, etc.)

Agathe, thanks for taking the time to write this kind review! We're happy to hear you've had such a good experience with us. We consider all our customers' wishes and implement updates each month.

Pros

Precoro is very user friendly. I feel like you can login and immediately begin using it, even as a novice.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons that I have with this software.

Dear Brian, thank you for rating Overall Quality, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Feature/Functionality, and Value for Money so high! Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community. We appreciate all the kind words you had to say about our product.

Perfect Technoligies

Interesting and transparent

Pros

user friendliness,ease of tracking,document management,web based-accessible from all devices

Cons

Exchange rate application,the enhancement of this feature will definately make it exceptional

Nathan, thank you for your high score and recommendation! Precoro strives to develop an intuitive, user-friendly solution that meets every customer's needs.

Fantastic software that adapts to your organization's current/ future needs.

Precoro has delivered on so many of our requirements and continues to adapt to our needs. Precoro has allowed us to implement our paper-based processes to a digital platform and provided us with additional functionality that has been of great use to our department. I would recommend this application to any growing or established organisation.

Pros

The thing I enjoy most about the software and Precoro as a whole. Is how much the software adapts to the growing needs of our organization. Allowing us to manage the PO and PR approval process digitally, monitor budgets on a digital platform. Precoro has provided greater visibility of our spending across projects, suppliers, and locations. It has increased our Purchase order process dramatically and provided user-friendly reporting functionality.

Cons

Initially, the speed at which the software could adapt to our needs. At present, this has improved over the years. It's great to work with an organization that listens to your needs and tries to accommodate them where possible. But there are still features that could be improved .e.g. customization of the PO layout, customization of text sent out with purchase orders, and allocating mandatory/non-mandatory budgets.

Ife, thank you for your unbiased feedback and your recommendation. We're glad to know that Precoro improved your purchase order processes! We will undoubtedly work on what you listed in cons and do our best to deliver even more valuable features for our clients.

Happy to find a solution that works for our small team!

very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was available, attentive, made me demo videos which was great!, understanding of my needs and very patient as I worked my way through comparing other platforms and spending time with Precoro on my own time.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to the procurement software my team is currently using (Bellwether) as it did not do a few things I needed. I needed a software that allowed me to add multiple project budgets to one PO, an easier/more visable project budget that was viewable to my team and not just the admin, a PO process that was smoother/less steps and finally more cost effective as our team only has 6 users.

Cons

Through playing around with a trial account, it did take some time to figure out how to apply budgets in a work around way that my Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT helped me with - but I did get it eventually! I do find the payment/invoicing a big clunky - but its not exactly what we needed this software for so it didnt bother me too much.

Hi, Elizabeth! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to developing your business is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thank you for the recommendation!

Precoro is just what Orkidstudio Ltd needed!

Precoro has been very helpful with budget tracking; we are able to tell at any one time the status of any one budget thus make solid and on time decisions. Supplier management has also been a plus, its possible on a click of a button to tell the status of supplier accounts, even more helpful with credit accounts - reporting on aged creditors is more accurate and cash-flow projections easier to project. The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk. Paper-printing has been reduced by a huge margin, Approvals done not only promptly but accurately. It is definite we are a more efficient Supply Chain team since we logged onto Precoro! Thankyou!

Pros

Precoro offers a start to end procurement solution - its a software that manages our inventory catalogue, through which user departments would log in their purchase requests, prompt approvals online both at Purchase request and Purchase Order level, monitor budgets, and monitor receipt of goods by user departments and invoices for suppliers by the Accounts Payable department. It has a supplier management module which has proved helpful most especially with management of supplier credit accounts.

Cons

We are yet to figure out the integration of the software with Quickbooks online to ensure a seamless functionality of the software across the board for the Procurement and Finance teams.

Thank you for the review. We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Great Purchase Management System

Precoro has solved our purchase management issues flawlessly. I recommend this software to anyone in need of an affordable, user-friendly purchase management system.

Pros

The UI is incredibly user-friendly and well thought out. It's easy to create new POs/invoices. The customer service has been top notch as well

Cons

Filtering is a tad bit difficult. I wish there was a search bar to quickly find any PO/Invoice.

Leo, thank you a lot for your feedback. We're glad to know that Precoro is easy to use for you and solved procurement issues with the last vendor's system.

The company we can rely on

Pros

Until Precoro, we used excel & email to create and track requests. There were often delays in delivering goods to the project site. The procurement manager didn't understand whether the goods have already been delivered. It wasn't easy to track the approval status of requests by mail. There weren't clear reports on spending. Now we have automatically generated reports, which are made from a lot of custom fields. That's an excellent ground to control your spending. We got rid of excel, and procurement managers are satisfied with simplifying their work. Tracking invoices during all levels of the cycle is one of my favorite features. The customer support team is supportive and very kind.

Cons

I would like to see the PO details on the side, but I still need to open each PO to see our cost centers. It would be better if PO details are added to the side view. That would keep me from having to open each PO and maneuver back to the dashboard each time.

Viktor, thank you a lot for this feedback. It's an immense pleasure for Precoro to hear that you can rely on us, and we help simplify your purchasing processes. We make updates each month and consider customers' wishes.