Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

4.39/5 (340 reviews)

Patrick Chambers

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook

Reviewed 2018-05-04

I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry. We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

John Churu, CPA

Perfect CRM in the Current Market. Working so Flawlessly.

Reviewed 2018-10-11

For the longest time I have personally worked with Salesforce, it has proved to be a solid and concrete platform, that performs its operations as objected. The ability for admins to create record, and the process builder makes the work of the Admin notable and easy. Again, Salesforce makes the recruitment process easier, faster, and transparent. Salesforce has never disappointed us. I have numerous things that makes me like Salesforce. One, this product is easy to customize, making the user enjoy its interaction. Two, it has a perfect automation system, which makes the repetitive task managed and this makes the sales process faster. Again, the security of this product is on point, where only the authorized or permitted persons who can gain access. Fourthly, Salesforce has been ranked as one of the most innovative firm, which keeps on bringing a new item in the market. More so, Salesforce has a responsive support system, which even goes beyond their ways and offer training services to anyone by just clicking a button. I love how Salesforce operates.

Anonymous

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this. There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests. With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking. Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

New Business Owner Tool!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results. I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

Romy Apilado

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

Reviewed 2018-08-18

SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time. We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent. Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Ideal CRM for efficient operations

Reviewed 2018-07-29

Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organizationPerhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Norbert Meadows

Powerful customer service

Reviewed 2018-11-24

I am a sales manager. Salesforce allows me to maintain data on potential and actual customers, interact with customers and other members of the sales department, enter into transactions, conduct marketing campaigns, analyze the results, and segment the customer base. The user interface is simple, elegant and intuitive. Salesforce provides real-time access to data from all user devices. Salesforce works with businesses of any size and any industry. In addition, the use of innovative technologies and applications, gives small businesses indescribable superiority, which translates it into the status of market leader, rather than a small competitor.

Eman Jucutan

SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!

Reviewed 2018-08-30

If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home. SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

Kimberly Howe

One of the best tools ever introduced for business owners

Reviewed 2018-12-05

With an exceptional number of variants for companies’ needs of managing information about their customers and employees, Salesforce Service Cloud offers pretty much everything I personally may need. In comparison to Intercom and Zoho Desk, this program IMHO is easier to use. To put this simple: if you have enough time for renewing the subscription more often than might be needed, this product is for you. Overall it has everything and even more for making business easier, employees less occupied and customers – more satisfied.

Salesforce Service Cloud as Help Desk

Reviewed 2016-03-02

Salesforce Service Cloud across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.Salesforce Service Cloud clearly changes the way you address customer issues and provide resolutions. Listed are just some of the good things that make Salesforce Service Cloud a good choice: Offers users with a single platform which they could use to deliver immediate and reliable customer service. Allows companies to engage their customers and deal with their issues on a multitude of platforms (knowledgebase, service centers, social media, etc.) Mobile connectivity lets users access Salesforce Service cloud from almost anywhere at anytime of the day. Personalized service gives your customers a topnotch experience that is not offered by other customer service platforms and solutions. Predictive support helps the system resolve issues even before they happen. Agent collaboration allows customer service staff to collaborate and discuss problems and escalate matters to the experts to close cases faster. Service Cloud Communities redefine

Charles Macharia

Innovative tool to grow your business

Reviewed 2018-11-09

I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Kirsten Wilson

A Great Software For Team Collaborations

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Overall, I think Salesforce is great! It’s an amazing multi-purpose tool!It’s super easy to use and understand. Yo i love the Chatter feature because you can reach out to and keep anyone in the loop with any issues or important matters. It’s always great that your Chatter messages are always available to look back on which is helpful for keeping track of everything. I also love that you can create tasks and reminders for yourself. It’s a great multi purpose tool.

James Nichols

Salesforce is a great CRM

Reviewed 2018-07-25

I use Salesforce on a daily basis in my Business Development/Sales Ops role. Salesforce integrates with our softphone (RingCentral), which makes logging calls much easier. I have also set up different workflows in the system to make daily tasks more efficient. There are endless apps and integrations you can use with Salesforce.

Desirae Szloboda

Salesforce for all

Reviewed 2017-01-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I have worked with Salesforce for a number of years, both from a support side as well as an admin side. It is very nice out of the box and very easy to customize where needed. The automation features were always great. I have watched them evolve into some truly amazing features and become easier to use for the masses. I have recommended several companies purchase the platform, including but not limited to the company I currently work for. Each time they make the investment and see all that it can do for them, not just in sales and marketing areas, but also in HR, Project Management and so on, they are amazed and thrilled with their decision. The app exchange just adds the cherry on top of this magnificent sundae.I like the flexibility it offers in customizations and configurations. The appexchange also is a huge plus. You can find just about any addon you may need, and often times can even find a suitable solution for free.

Leads Organized

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Overall Saleforce has been a great addition to our sales team. I like the ability to see closure rates and compare organic leads to purchase vs generated or sourced leads to purchase. Again if it were easier for me to distribute these leads to coworkers without have to email them outside of Salesforce that would make it so much easier. Maybe they have this as a feature and I just haven't been able to set it up yet, or I don't have the "status" to set up this feature.Salesforce makes it easy to track leads. The ability to store and edit information about a lead is great, and it's easy to change a lead status from contacted to purchased.

Anonymous

The best CRM on the market for a reason

Reviewed 2018-09-29

very good, aside from using it for day to day use I am able and proficient at building reports and adding a layer of analytics to my day to day work flow. Really more than anything it is the flexibility. I've used Salesforce at different companies and each instance was configured uniquely and had functionality that was needed by the sales organization of that company. There are so many good tools that can be easily plugged into the solution from dialers to direct mail fulfillment services.

Bob Le

Salesforce for B2B Sales

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Salesforce helps streamline the sales process for B2B sales. The ability to document the communication history with the prospect gives us valuable insight without having to rely on email. Along with that, we can keep track the RFP process, upload old RFPs, or anything relevant to the prospect on one platform. Having all the information on one platform is highly valuable, as it keeps us away from relying on old emails.

Jun Ng

Well worth the money!

Reviewed 2016-11-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I started using Salesforce when I first started my insurance business about 3 years ago. While shopping around for CRM's, I came upon it and selected the Manager version, which was the cheapest at the time. This is WAY lower than the other insurance CRM's on the market. So far it's working for my office and I would recommend it to anyone needing a CRM (just Salesforce Manager version)Accessibility: both on desktop and mobile app, very reliable User management: easy to add user Tech Support: very friendly and professional (too technical sometimes)

Irfan Ahmad

Best CRM option available

Reviewed 2018-11-13

As a developer during my last three years I have worked in two different companies and they both were using salesforce and I have learnt a lot and its been great experience.As a developer I love how flexible the system is we can customize it to a great level according to our needs. Not so many of bugs in the system it's stable and very mature Our sales team is very happy to manage sales and get insights of data They are changing to new layout which is advance look and feel and looks great

Anonymous

The best cloud CRM available to successfully manage your customers

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Salesforce is fast gaining popularity.. I have been using it at my current workplace as well as my previous workplace. Using Salesforce has been a treat. I can track leads, send out marketing material for selected groups as well as track sales- an end to end solution. I recently discovered the Data import wizard and it has made life so much easier. The customer service team is also very responsive. It is a win-win!The best feature of Salesforce is its easy setup- its objects and associated processes are intuitive and come with an interactive platform. Lead management is seamless and the ability to automate marketing is a cherry on the top.

Edward Bates

Salesforce continues to improve Service Cloud

Reviewed 2016-12-09

Great Cloud product with a focus on team collaboration and managing your businesses services on one screen. They have recently updated the UI interface and modernised it, making it more easy to implement with support on all devices. Case management and CTI Integration is easy and great, allied with newer products to the market like Lightning Field Service, this product will only get betterVery easy to implement with a focus on team collaboration and giving a 360 degree view of the customer. Improvements are continually a priority and with the new Salesforce Einstein, using Artificial Intelligence this product will some be a game changer for businesses

Greg Barrett

Multiple deployments of Service Cloud and all successful

Reviewed 2018-09-05

We have gone from a 30 day history of generic cases to a 360 view across all functions for all time on every customer. We now manage our data instead of it managing us.This is the easiest case tracking solution I've worked with over the years and on a second deployment at a different business and meeting 110% of our requirements. We are handling more processes in Service Cloud than we originally planned. The interface works. The ability to define our business processes and very easy deployment.

Salesforce - the networking tool

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I have used salesforce in three different roles and companies for over a decade. I am a tried and true user and appreciate it's growth over the years.It is an easy and efficient way to keep track of contacts, opportunities, and organizations. I love that everything is housed in a top-down approach and it is easily accessible from anywhere. I can be on my mobile or on my computer and have access to all of my files.

Dan Ronatay

Manage your leads, opportunities and sales pipeline all in one console - Salesforce!

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Keep an eye on your deals, prospects and accounts with Salesforce.We use this every day, it houses all our leads, accounts, prospects, deals and account-related history. As a sales organization we not only rely on Salesforce for tracking our numbers we also use it to communicate with other departments for customer issues and concerns. It's the one sole platform where our clients' data lives.

Luke Shenefield

Complex and high learning curve

Reviewed 2018-12-05

In the construction business, one contractor can work on several different homes owned by different people. For that basic information, we can track that hierarchy and sales and bids given. I can see that the software is very deep in its potential capabilities. Very large companies use it to manage people and data that all needs to relate to itself. My feeling is that with enough modification, it can do whatever you need it to.