Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Salesforce Service Cloud

Customer Service & Field Service Management Solutions

4.39/5 (458 reviews)

Pros
  • Benefits are great had video chatting and a small rectangle to show the calls coming in and out. Sometimes worked sucked and hope salesforce to crash so i wouldnt have to work lol.Jesus A.Read the full review
  • I love that it's customizable for the specific needs of our organization and the definitions we have. There are also amazing integrations built in.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • It’s super easy to use and understand. Yo i love the Chatter feature because you can reach out to and keep anyone in the loop with any issues or important matters.Kirsten W.Read the full review
Cons
  • One of the disadvantage which i find is to be with the pricing as it is on a bit higher side and the downtime is sometimes is very irritating.Manish C.Read the full review
  • Lack of pdf generation on clicking of custom button is a MAJOR limitation. Very poor customer support.Akshay M.Read the full review
  • Often, you must adapt your process to the tool, not the tool to your process and that's the hardest part of Salesforce implementation. Also, multiple administrators can destroy your organization.Jordan C.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jordan Chevalier

Awesome Ticketing System

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Users are really more productive than previous tool

Pros
With Service Cloud, we have a complete overview on our Customers. From Lead to Case, we can log all customers activities and be proactive for their needs.

Jennifer Blakeney

Everything I need on one page

Reviewed 2019-11-06

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pros
I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Cons
It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Harry Fischer

NOT a good SERVICE TICKETING SYSTEM

Reviewed 2020-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

very clomzy and not effective.

Pros
its nice in its design. it can properly relate cases to client records

Cons
This software lacks the necessary tools to properly communicate with your customers. Customers can respond to closed tickets without getting notifications. team isn't notified when a new ticket comes in. overall lightening experience is a SLOW moving vehicle, wast's our teams time. the list goes on and on One answer to all of our issues is that we need a SALESFORCE DEVELOPER to customize the thing for us. so unless you have a small fortune to spend on Developers to customize it to your need go with a normal ticketing system that was designed ground up for this purpose. similar to the product that salesforce bought and then killed DESK.com

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Kulia Pascual

Love it

Reviewed 2020-02-05

Overall experience is awesome. I still use this software often

Pros
I use this software for work, it’s very useful and easy to use. It’s good for uploading documents and sharing them.

Cons
I do not have anything about this software that I don’t like. Like states it’s very easy to use and good for work.

Great Field Service Product with a lot of depth

Reviewed 2019-07-31

We have a large field presence and FSL is vital to our business in scheduling and collecting info from the field

Pros
I self-implemented so the ability to quickly extend the package with flows was great

Cons
It took Salesforce awhile after acquisition to turn this into a real product, but it is rather impressive now

Anonymous

Must have for field techs- no downtime

Reviewed 2019-08-05

I feel that it has helped us fix customer's issues more efficiently when we can connect with our field techs quickly, and inform them of any last minute scheduling changes via the app.

Pros
I love that there is virtually, even if our few field techs don't have internet. They can still access their schedules, see what vans/equipment is available, and we can also refer or send them articles ("manuals" ) to help them on jobs.

Cons
We are enjoying this software. Well, really used more as a mobile app by our few field techs, as our company still is small scale. I would also make this slightly cheaper.

Krishna Kashyap Yakkala

Best cloud CRM tool in the marlet.

Reviewed 2019-12-04

Major help is that it helps to streamline workflows with customers and in turn helps us to deliver fast and efficiently.

Pros
Service cloud helps us to automate the service process, streamline workflows and improve the sales rep experience. The best part is that it connects one-to-one with every customer and easily accessible by the mobile devices on the field or anywhere.

Cons
There is a little bit of leanring curve involved in it but other than that this is great to have insights of customer and better deliver.

SalesForce

Reviewed 2019-10-04

It is a great product to use, I just wish it didn't cost so much per user.

Pros
I like the functionality that SalesForce has to offer. It is also very customizable to meet the way your business operates.

Cons
It is very expensive per user and in my opinion, isn't worth how much it costs.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Sarath Reddy

Salesforce Service Cloud is one of the great CRM tool

Reviewed 2019-08-04

Pros
I helped this tool resolve one of the major problem in our firm It is one of the best resolve and help to business problems.

Cons
overall new business users good supported. I recommended this tool

Marcus Baxter

Great tool

Reviewed 2020-03-18

This software has changed the way we schedule and run our daily routes.

Pros
We implemented this software in our scheduling and it has drastically cut down on our field teams travel times. Very helpful.

Cons
There are a lot of forms to fill out to get the software running correctly. 6 months in and we still are battling some bugs.

Patrick Chambers

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook

Reviewed 2018-05-04

I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Pros
We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Cons
I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Pros
Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this. There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests. With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking. Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

Cons
What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box

Reviewed 2019-03-13

We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Pros
Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Cons
Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

New Business Owner Tool!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

Pros
I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

Cons
The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

Romy Apilado

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

Reviewed 2018-08-18

SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

Pros
We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent. Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Cons
What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Ideal CRM for efficient operations

Reviewed 2018-07-29

Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Pros
Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Cons
Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

Eman Jucutan

SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!

Reviewed 2018-08-30

If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!

Pros
SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home. SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

Cons
What I least like about SalesForce is their incompetent customer service or technical support. They can't resolve downtimes, system errors, and queries via email or phone call in a snap. It takes more than 24 hours to create a resolution for a complicated problem.

Nadia Yasin

VERY user friendly!! Awesome Program for Customer Management!

Reviewed 2019-01-02

It's an EXCELLENT software to manage your customer data base. Take the time to figure it out, take it for a trial, ask questions. Im sort of a nerd, but it gave me the tingles when I first learned how to use it ... theres a way for you to organize your entire business & track the status of the job from contact to completion. It will benefit soooooo many people if you're growing your business or looking to become more organized. I LOVE IT!!

Pros
I fell in LOVE with SalesForce when I began using it in 2013. I worked for a home remodeling company and we used it to track our prospected customers. Had a small hand in getting it set-up, was a lot easier to use after you understand how it works. Very organized, detailed information, quick & to the point.

Cons
The set-up process. Having to manually enter customer info in the very beginning. I do remember one our tech guys finishing the set up though ... great guys! Also recently had issues connecting with apps, have a screen shot below that I emailed to the tech guys. The app was Adobe I believe, and one other. Probably just a user error! : )

Salesforce Service Cloud as Help Desk

Reviewed 2016-03-02

Salesforce Service Cloud across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.

Pros
Salesforce Service Cloud clearly changes the way you address customer issues and provide resolutions. Listed are just some of the good things that make Salesforce Service Cloud a good choice: Offers users with a single platform which they could use to deliver immediate and reliable customer service. Allows companies to engage their customers and deal with their issues on a multitude of platforms (knowledgebase, service centers, social media, etc.) Mobile connectivity lets users access Salesforce Service cloud from almost anywhere at anytime of the day. Personalized service gives your customers a topnotch experience that is not offered by other customer service platforms and solutions. Predictive support helps the system resolve issues even before they happen. Agent collaboration allows customer service staff to collaborate and discuss problems and escalate matters to the experts to close cases faster. Service Cloud Communities redefine

Cons
The Service Cloud, like other Salesforce.com solutions, can be relatively expensive compared to other Software-as-a-Service CRM products available on the market. Salesforce.com does not offer a Service Level Agreement unless the customer requests one, and SLAs often fall behind the guarantees of other CRM providers. If businesses are seeking a broader solution that covers other back office processes, such as accounting, Salesforce.com products like the Service Cloud lack such features.

Charles Macharia

Innovative tool to grow your business

Reviewed 2018-11-09

I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Pros
Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Cons
This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

Kirsten Wilson

A Great Software For Team Collaborations

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Overall, I think Salesforce is great! It’s an amazing multi-purpose tool!

Pros
It’s super easy to use and understand. Yo i love the Chatter feature because you can reach out to and keep anyone in the loop with any issues or important matters. It’s always great that your Chatter messages are always available to look back on which is helpful for keeping track of everything. I also love that you can create tasks and reminders for yourself. It’s a great multi purpose tool.

Cons
I honestly can’t think of anything I have had any issues with so far. If I had to pick something, and it could possibly have just been a glitch I’m not sure, is that originally your feed would only show you relevant posts for account you follow. Now it seems to show you everything even if you aren’t involved, chattered, or following an account.

Sal DiGilio

Best CRM tool available right now

Reviewed 2019-01-11

The overall user experience depends greatly on how the system is set up from the beginning by architects and developers. For example, if there is a company merge, which Salesforce paradigm will the company use if both designs were efficient for the users?

Pros
The Salesforce Sales Cloud product provides clear visibility to the status of sales revenue. I really enjoy the Chatter feature so I don't have to necessarily have to explain to another colleague where to find the account or opportunity. They also provide a Sandbox called Trailhead that allows anyone to learn how to best utilize the product for their business purposes.

Cons
It is not a BI tool Software. When you look at the reporting features available, it does not have the ability to manipulate data like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik products.

James Nichols

Salesforce is a great CRM

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Pros
I use Salesforce on a daily basis in my Business Development/Sales Ops role. Salesforce integrates with our softphone (RingCentral), which makes logging calls much easier. I have also set up different workflows in the system to make daily tasks more efficient. There are endless apps and integrations you can use with Salesforce.

Cons
I don't have many negative things to say about Salesforce. I think it is pretty user friendly. There could be some better documentation on how to do specific things in the system. Also, Salesforce is only as good as the data you enter into it. This is not a flaw of Salesforce, but rather any data management system. I highly recommend making a constitution and training your team to abide by rules of entry and management.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Salesforce Review

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Massively helped our sales team with accurate forecasting and reporting. The quoting engine is amazing, and you can easily build api's to connect salesforce to your other systems.

Pros
-Very easily customizable even for people who don't know to code. However if you are able to code using apex (Salesforce's OOP), then you can virtually do anything. -The whole user interface was revamped by the new lightining version, very easy to use and excellent reporting and dashboard. -The 3 releases in the year have massive improvements each time -Massive online community, any question or issues you have would have already been posted and solved on the internet. Just do a simple google search.

Cons
- Not easy to transition end users who are already on classic version to lightning

Desirae Szloboda

Salesforce for all

Reviewed 2017-01-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I have worked with Salesforce for a number of years, both from a support side as well as an admin side. It is very nice out of the box and very easy to customize where needed. The automation features were always great. I have watched them evolve into some truly amazing features and become easier to use for the masses. I have recommended several companies purchase the platform, including but not limited to the company I currently work for. Each time they make the investment and see all that it can do for them, not just in sales and marketing areas, but also in HR, Project Management and so on, they are amazed and thrilled with their decision. The app exchange just adds the cherry on top of this magnificent sundae.

Pros
I like the flexibility it offers in customizations and configurations. The appexchange also is a huge plus. You can find just about any addon you may need, and often times can even find a suitable solution for free.

Cons
The two biggest drawbacks I have noticed are the following: The inability to use custom fiscal years in the new forecasting. The inability to keep the side panel open when choosing a new contact in the lightning version of Salesforce for Outlook.