Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Pros

I love that it's customizable for the specific needs of our organization and the definitions we have. There are also amazing integrations built in.

I used this and best in customer support, sales product and operation. I recommend this to those have a business this will help you.

EO

Elaida O.

Great, easy to use software for start up to smaller type businesses who need an easy to use software that you do not have to spend a lot of time setting up and has a great easy to use interface.

CM

Christopher M.

Cons

The one disadvantage is that it's certainly not the easiest system to use, and there's no way the average Jo can set themselves up on it alone.

Claire B.

The information that comes in from emails regarding Salesforce can sometimes be a little misleading or is just not in the same location that it was before. Product information that is.

Similar to the product that salesforce bought and then killed DESK.com.

HF

Harry F.

Outstanding Customer Service Platform

Transcript

Narendhar R.: Hi, my name is Naren. I'm working as a lead software developer in financial industry. And...

Awesome Ticketing System

Users are really more productive than previous tool

Pros

With Service Cloud, we have a complete overview on our Customers. From Lead to Case, we can log all customers activities and be proactive for their needs.

Cons

Often, you must adapt your process to the tool, not the tool to your process and that's the hardest part of Salesforce implementation. Also, multiple administrators can destroy your organization.

Sales Business brand

Pros

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Cons

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Complex, but worth the learning curve

Pros

Salesforce Service Cloud has made it so much easier to customize our frontline agents' experience, with integrated knowledge hubs, tooling, and more.

Cons

There's definitely a learning curve, but ultimately I feel that the benefits are worth the time investment that the team had to make.

Complex customer support software

We tried our best to customise Salesforce and for a year we used it but we found that the kind of features we needed it required a Salesforce consultant team to build it however with an extra cost with a dependency so we moved to Zendesk because they provided exactly what we needed at a much less cost and without needing a consultant. Mid-size companies should never use Salesforce cloud unless if their requirements are very high which cannot be fulliled by a out of box customizated product like Zendesk.

Pros

Only reports. They have a very good Reports which can be used to build a Dashboard which are very easily customised.

Cons

It is highly complex and it doesn't come with out of box customization. For every single feature implementation u will need a. Consultant. It is only suitable for big call center provided if they maintain a Salesforce engineering team to create and implement all the features as per the Support departments requirements.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Generally positive as far as helping to make us more professional as an organization, e.g., retaining sales projects status and contact information.

Pros

Access from the cloud and data retention is great. When a salesperson left our company, we were able to easily see what the employee was working on, including last e-mails, quotes and buyers' contact information.

Cons

It was problematic with our accounting software to achieve an efficient integration, e.g., pulling sales data from our system into Salesforce. It also was a bit complicated as far as integrating Outlook with Salesforce to link e-mail correspondence.

Everything I need on one page

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pros

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Cons

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Does what we need it to

Overall this feature is great and allows us to easily report on and keep track of cases rather than using a typical help desk email feature. Having everything in Salesforce is extremely beneficial.

Pros

Overall, I like that with Salesforce Service Cloud we can easily set up queues and routing especially if someone is out of the office for a few days it is easy to manage who should own the case in their absense.

Cons

There are some limitations when it comes to setting alerts or escalations especially with business hours requirements- you can use business hours in escalations/milestone but its very minimal and you cannot choose additional criteria to filter on. It's also necessary if you use service cloud frequently to purchase add ons like Email to Case Premium to make service cloud more user friendly and customizable

Proven Platforms for order management

I just love it. Its kind of slow but steady. We can relay for our sales data on Salesforce. Order management

Pros

Proven tech, It has all the features one needs. add SFMC and you are complete. Reliable, Data is really secure and reliable. I have never had an incident where we lost data. Security is world-class. Search is robust and can search any field using this.

Cons

UI is very hard to change UI is not open enough to have its own CSS and get away from typical looks and feel

Amazing CRM

Its an amazing tool that every big organization needs for all departments. One tool for all

Pros

I love the easy of creating templates that can be used by other teams and also the easy to create custom reports and templates. This tool is so Robust, in fact most features go unused, so many than you need

Cons

The set up is abit tricky and takes time, also considering other new boys on the market, its more expensive.

Salesforce is a great central hub to collaborate on field service requests

Pros

We used salesforce to collect, sort, track, and assign field service cases for OEM machinery to different engineers in our department. it was very easy to go through the queue and see what needed to be done next.

Cons

There were a few times when similar data was stored on a lot of similar looking, but different, pages, and I got lost as to which was which.

One of most popular help desk solutions is Desk.com

Pros

If you are thinking about choosing Desk.com as a help desk software solution for your company then this article is for you. Our B2B experts prepared a thorough review of Desk.com pros and cons and analyzed what it has to offer to help you make an informed decision before you spend your money. Email to Ticket Conversion Knowledge Base Self Service Portal Multiple Service Level Agreement...

Cons

Desk.com’s new analytics dashboard lacks some basic functionalities and is not an upgrade compared to the older version. The company can also improve its customer support, and the Salesforce integation also needs some fine tuning. Freshdesk customers say the product is mostly good, but it can improve by extending multi-language support to the Solutions pages.

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook

I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Pros

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Cons

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Pros

Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this. There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact"...

Cons

What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box

We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Pros

Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Cons

Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

New Business Owner Tool!

I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

Pros

I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

Cons

The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

Pros

We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent. Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Cons

What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Ideal CRM for efficient operations

Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Pros

Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Cons

Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

Outstanding Customer Service Platform

Excellent tool ,easy to configure and setup with minimal code.

Pros

Salesforce Service cloud comes with all the required out of the box functionality required for customer support, which includes below mentioned features which are required for setting up customer service . 1) Receiving the cases through multiple channels like Web and emails. 2) Auto assigning the cases to respective group based on the type of issue. 3)SLA definitions and escalation rules, 4)Assigning the knowledge articles to cases. 5)Self service portals. 6)Chatbots and Einstein analytics. 7)Configuring knowledge base. 8)reports and dashboards. 9)Easy API integrations. 10)Rich UI.

Cons

Some of the limitations associated with API limits ,Storage limitations. Cost associated with licensing .

SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!

If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!

Pros

SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home. SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

Cons

What I least like about SalesForce is their incompetent customer service or technical support. They can't resolve downtimes, system errors, and queries via email or phone call in a snap. It takes more than 24 hours to create a resolution for a complicated problem.

VERY user friendly!! Awesome Program for Customer Management!

It's an EXCELLENT software to manage your customer data base. Take the time to figure it out, take it for a trial, ask questions. Im sort of a nerd, but it gave me the tingles when I first learned how to use it ... theres a way for you to organize your entire business & track the status of the job from contact to completion. It will benefit soooooo many people if you're growing your business or looking to become more organized. I LOVE IT!!

Pros

I fell in LOVE with SalesForce when I began using it in 2013. I worked for a home remodeling company and we used it to track our prospected customers. Had a small hand in getting it set-up, was a lot easier to use after you understand how it works. Very organized, detailed information, quick & to the point.

Cons

The set-up process. Having to manually enter customer info in the very beginning. I do remember one our tech guys finishing the set up though ... great guys! Also recently had issues connecting with apps, have a screen shot below that I emailed to the tech guys. The app was Adobe I believe, and one other. Probably just a user error! : )

Salesforce Service Cloud as Help Desk

Salesforce Service Cloud across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.

Pros

Salesforce Service Cloud clearly changes the way you address customer issues and provide resolutions. Listed are just some of the good things that make Salesforce Service Cloud a good choice: Offers users with a single platform which they could use to deliver immediate and reliable customer service. Allows companies to engage their customers and deal with their issues on a multitude of platforms...

Cons

The Service Cloud, like other Salesforce.com solutions, can be relatively expensive compared to other Software-as-a-Service CRM products available on the market. Salesforce.com does not offer a Service Level Agreement unless the customer requests one, and SLAs often fall behind the guarantees of other CRM providers. If businesses are seeking a broader solution that covers other back office processes, such as accounting, Salesforce.com products like the Service Cloud lack such features.

Innovative tool to grow your business

I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Pros

Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Cons

This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

A Great Software For Team Collaborations

Overall, I think Salesforce is great! It’s an amazing multi-purpose tool!

Pros

It’s super easy to use and understand. Yo i love the Chatter feature because you can reach out to and keep anyone in the loop with any issues or important matters. It’s always great that your Chatter messages are always available to look back on which is helpful for keeping track of everything. I also love that you can create tasks and reminders for yourself. It’s a great multi purpose tool.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of anything I have had any issues with so far. If I had to pick something, and it could possibly have just been a glitch I’m not sure, is that originally your feed would only show you relevant posts for account you follow. Now it seems to show you everything even if you aren’t involved, chattered, or following an account.

Best CRM tool available right now

The overall user experience depends greatly on how the system is set up from the beginning by architects and developers. For example, if there is a company merge, which Salesforce paradigm will the company use if both designs were efficient for the users?

Pros

The Salesforce Sales Cloud product provides clear visibility to the status of sales revenue. I really enjoy the Chatter feature so I don't have to necessarily have to explain to another colleague where to find the account or opportunity. They also provide a Sandbox called Trailhead that allows anyone to learn how to best utilize the product for their business purposes.

Cons

It is not a BI tool Software. When you look at the reporting features available, it does not have the ability to manipulate data like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik products.

Salesforce is a great CRM

Pros

I use Salesforce on a daily basis in my Business Development/Sales Ops role. Salesforce integrates with our softphone (RingCentral), which makes logging calls much easier. I have also set up different workflows in the system to make daily tasks more efficient. There are endless apps and integrations you can use with Salesforce.

Cons

I don't have many negative things to say about Salesforce. I think it is pretty user friendly. There could be some better documentation on how to do specific things in the system. Also, Salesforce is only as good as the data you enter into it. This is not a flaw of Salesforce, but rather any data management system. I highly recommend making a constitution and training your team to abide by rules of entry and management.