ServiceTrade Commercial Reviews

4.66/5 (239 reviews)

Joshua Clark

The wind beneath my wings

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Clarity in scheduling multiple technicians for multiple stops each and every day. Data and information easily accessible for planning, business development, and more.

Sonya Balingit

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

Mark McNally

ServiceTrade offers everything we need and more.

Reviewed 2019-06-11

As a busy Service Company in the HVAC/Refrigeration industry, we have a number of areas within our business. Dispatching new service calls, completing routine scheduled Preventive Maintenance visits, payroll to hours employees, commission to other employees and quoting repairs from both within and out in the field. This software does it all. I went from payroll being a nightmare of hand written time sheets and multiple days of work to running a Clock Event Report from ServiceTrade and having my payroll done in 1-2 hours for an entire weeks worth of work. I particularly like the flow of the quoting and email notifications which keep me informed as the owner even when I am not in my office. My management and supervisors all have the ability to receive those same notifications and are already planning and proceeding with the work before I’ve even returned to my desk/office.

David Christopherson

Service Trade absolutely revolutionized our business. It is amazing.

Reviewed 2016-09-13

Our company went from a literal shoe box full of index cards to Service Trade. It was such an abrupt jump in technology our heads were left spinning. There are so many benefits to using Service Trade that it is difficult to lay them all out. The best way to describe it this. If our company were a car, we went from square wheels to round wheels. Everything just runs smoother and almost all our information is accessible from anywhere.

Bobby Howerton

I am a technician using ServiceTrade for my daily jobs

Reviewed 2018-08-15

It is a great application to use for the service industry and I know that there are still a bunch of small mom and pop places using the good ole pen and pad method for their services. I’ve been recommending this application to these small companies when I service them trying to simplify their lives really.

LINDA NORRED

Saved by Service Trade!

Reviewed 2019-05-15

I am solving the problems of scheduling jobs for on time appointments. It was a nightmare before Service Trade. Now, I can schedule jobs and the techs love it. They each have iPads with the Service Trade app on them and we communicate all day instead of waiting for them to return to the office at the end of the day!

Crystal Whittenton

A must-have for modern service industry businesses

Reviewed 2016-10-24

If you're scheduling multiple crews, wanting to see where the techs are/ when they clocked in, and wanting to give customers great follow up information and photos, you pretty much have to have Service Trade. After the initial learning curve, which is definitely not bad, it frees up a lot of time and bandwidth because you can do much more. It keeps it organized for you and impresses your customers with the technology they expect- even from their HVAC, fire/ safety service, etc. We've made a number of requests for changes and tweaks in the system to customize it further to our needs. Not all can be accommodated, but tech support has been great at listening to us and making sure they understand what we want. Then they tell us if it's feasible or if there is a better way that already exists. We've been really happy with the personalized touch. We attended their recent conference in SC and were really pleased with the additional ideas that are available that we're not yet implementing- getting to work on those ASAP. Get with the future or get left behind. ServiceTrade is the new requirement for what we must provide to do good work and give customers what they want. ST is allowing us to expand and grow.

David Hayward

Flexible tool for completing job paperwork

Reviewed 2016-08-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The vendor spent several days at our company training us. He showed us how to use the app and web site and then reviewed our paperwork after we had spent a day in the field of actually using it on OUR jobs, on location. This was key to help us refine the details of how to properly use the software. The software allows us the flexibility of downloading paperwork from our main office to our tablets used in the field and uploading inspection and service forms and images back as scanned .pdf or .jpg files from the field, fillable .pdf's from the app, images directly from the tablet camera, or images and files stored on the hard drive, they can be emailed to the app or downloaded through the web site. This flexibility allows us to use many means to accomplish our work. I have found that the scanner app I used previously can share the scanned files directly with service trade without opening any other app, I used to have to scan the document, close the scanner app, open the file, share it to my email and then fill in the email address and other info to email to the recipient. This software also makes it easy to include a photo to document work that needs done or problems that need to be corrected as well as a quick image of the completed job to document how it looked when we left.

ena Ross

ServiceTrade - a great product for service teams!

Reviewed 2016-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

This is our 3rd go around with Field service software and up until this point I truly did not feel we would find something that would work in our industry. I am very pleased to have found ServiceTrade. This software is clear, concise and easy to navigate. The implementation was a breeze and - a real pleasure to work with Steve and Aaron. Both gentlemen seem to understand the business itself and not just the software which is where I have experience difficulty with other software providers as they were not able to help me solve our business problems. It is easy to find the information you are looking for and the ability to tentatively schedule and plan out 3 months ahead is game-changing for us. Updates every two weeks and the software is continually adding new functionality means that we can continue to improve over the long term. This softrware is well thought out and suited to real working service companies.

Eric Hughes

The most useful business tool on the market, which a company can't afford not to have

Reviewed 2016-10-21

Service Trade is an asset for any company, big or small. I have worked using many other company, electronic based tracking tools, but none as extensive as Service Trade. Service Trade can do it all, quoting, deficiency tracking, pictures and work acknowledgements. The comment section is very useful for field technicians to keep track of the trends at any customer site. I utilize the tablet version, and the smartphone version. It would be great if signatures were available to be captured on the smartphone app as well.

Eric Hughes

One of the best tools on the market, for a business of any size

Reviewed 2018-05-23

I continue to be able to get quotes out faster than my customers have a chance to bid out the work. So the deficiencies I find, I typically end up conducting repairs for. Customers want solutions now... this app allows that

Linda Norred

Office Under Control...thanks to Service Trade

Reviewed 2016-10-31

I started working at our family business in January of 2015. I was going to assist the ladies in the office and learn how to do their work, so when they were out sick or on vacation, their work would continue to be completed and they wouldn't be bombarded when they returned to their office. Well, after three months of working three days a week, I took over the management of the office and both ladies left our company. I was shocked at how inefficient the office staff was running the office. Now, thanks to Service Trade, the office is under control. I love the way you can schedule the jobs and make the service recurring, so you don't miss out on the opportunity to service your customer in a timely manner. We add the price to the job so the tech does not have to call us every time he is unsure of the price! This feature has been great for the new techs who haven't learned our pricing structure yet. I do not know how we conducted business before Service Trade, well yes I do....very inefficiently! At first, I was very overwhelmed with the system. The training was full of so much information that my head was spinning! But now after a few mini learning sessions, I consider it easy to use and understand. The quality of the product is the BEST!! So many features are available, that I still don't use all of them. My favorite feature is the connection with Quick Books. The invoices transfer to QB and we just add the invoice number and e-mail it to the customer! No more waiting for the techs to return to the office with hand written invoices for us to enter in QB. We just added the inspection reports to the system, so now we have very nice, clean , easy to read inspection reports from our techs entering the information in the system. Gone are the days of the paper inspection forms that come back to us all dirty, torn and unorganized. The guys at Service Trade are great! Any time I have a problem, it is solved in a timely manner. I've contacted them via the web, e-mail and by phone. They are always willing to assist me with my crazy questions! The money that we paid for Service Trade is worth it! I wouldn't run my office without it. Thanks Service Trade for making my transition to working full time a better experience than it would have been without you!

Eric Dyer

Great product that keeps getting better

Reviewed 2017-02-13

The Service Trade team gets it. They listen to their customers and are constantly updating their platform. I attended the annual Digital Wrap show in 2016 and was blown away with how much valuable information they had put together. I will be at this show every year and will remain a loyal customer for as many years we are both in business. With the help of the Service Trade team that will be many decades into the future.

Joey Hoppmann

The last update fixed alot of minor things that i would have suggested. Good job!

Reviewed 2016-10-23

The one thing i can think of is getting the software to rememer email adresses when finishing work acknowledgments. Similar to How your email works, as you start typing in the email address it will pull up previous ones used that match. This will keep repeat customers from having to type in there full email adress every time. Some custommers have a hard time finding those dificult keys strokes like "_".

Thomas Opsahl

Service Trade Mobile App.

Reviewed 2019-07-06

We have solved all our paper issues using one application. We are able to dispatch, quote, run time cards, conduct billing, keep track of open jobs based on shipping information. Plus if the technician doesn’t know where to go it goes right to maps for directions. Like I said it’s a great app. And gets better all the time.

Nick Rohan

This cloud based product allowed us to open up a remote office

Reviewed 2016-10-31

We started using ServiceTrade almost a year ago. It totally changed the way we managed our jobs and has improved the quality and communication of our service delivery in so many different ways. The most important aspect of the change was that it allowed us to open a second branch office with a service team working remotely from their homes. Because it is cloud based we implemented this in a matter of a few months. We can run reports on the gross margins of each of our branches and their respective employees giving us the peace of mind that our remote employees are performing work profitably. Our technicians have really responded to the software too. It makes their jobs easier by eliminating all the old paper processes and giving them job history in the palm of their hands so that they can arrive at a job fully informed of the situation and any past work that has been performed. Documenting work is super easier and you can post lots of pictures with descriptions which can then be passed on to the customer in really professional looking html reports. I'm very happy with my decision to use this software.

Nino Capozzoli

Service Trade Software - 2 Thumbs Up

Reviewed 2016-08-24
Review Source: Software Advice

There is a lot that I like about this company. I guess if I had to single it out I would say that their willingness to listen to their customers and update their software is their biggest strength. That may sound trite, but the fact is that once you get started using software on a daily basis you will invariably come up with issues in which you see how the software could operate in a more efficient manner. In other companies that I have worked with that is where the communications stop. With Service Trade though, they take your suggestions and work on plugging them in to their operating software. They have a fantastic relationship with their customer base, and until we started using Service Trade I had no idea that there was a company out there that cared about their customers enough to work their suggestions into workable solutions.

Adam Catron

ServiceTrade was the solution to a host of problems.

Reviewed 2016-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

A solid product that is well thought out and has continued to progress and intergrate into our model. The customer service is unmatched by any company that I have dealt with over the last 11 years in business. Responsive, innovative, take suggestions seriously and implement them. The visual scheduling is what sold us originally for this product. To see a visual map of all upcoming jobs and efficiently schedule them greatly reduced the time devoted to planning technician routes. This allowed more time to be spent communicating with the customer further improving the relationship with them. We have since proceeded to us more and more features to further streamline operations.

Steven Button

Great field service platform

Reviewed 2015-09-04
Review Source: Software Advice

This platform has helped us in 3 key areas: - Scheduling/Route Planning - Customer/Employee Communication - Accountability At the outset, ServiceTrade is visually appealing and straightforward to navigate. The legwork required in the initial setup is no different from any other platform I have tested - the customer setup, location setup, service setup and job setup are intuitive and ultimately save us time (and money!). The map-based scheduling feature allows us to visualize routes and location proximity - which can be crucial when optimizing tech routes. Our customer and employee communication processes have been vastly improved and are now more efficient. No lost paper 'notes' or phrases like 'I meant to tell you...', 'I forgot to mention that...' - the mobile app with work order features is invaluable in effective job management. With customer communication, ServiceTrade allows us to instantly send a job report with onsite issues, photographs and time spent on property. It also allows us to recall past service issues should the customer need to address them. I would recommend ServiceTrade to any field service business with repeat customers and maintenance agreements.

Travis Nesland

Review of service from a developer who interacts primarily with the API

Reviewed 2016-10-21

ServiceTrade is very feature rich and I'm impressed by the variety of use cases that it handles and wealth of features. However for us, this plus is often a downside. We have very specific use cases and sometimes the way data is setup in service trade is not the best fit for us. However, this isn't really a complaint, rather an observation. If ServiceTrade was to fit our needs better, it would not fit the needs of other organizations. I've been impressed with the responsiveness of the service and development teams who have provided timely and detailed answers to questions I have raised.

cady Johnson

Cady with FirePro

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I have been using service trade for over year now. Every time I need help or have a question about the program I get amazing feed back from your techs. They are always fast and go above and beyond what was asked. Navigating in this program is very easy and I find the videos very helpful. I also enjoy the online classes like Ned talk they are very informative. My only wish is that you would do an informative training class for users around Oregon or at least some where easier to get to then Carolina. You have added so many new useful things in the past year and i'm always excited to see whats new. I would recommend this program to anyone very efficient and easy and there are so many amazing features. I would rate this company an overall 5 stars in customer service we love being with your company!

Scott Agge

Our company has become super efficient with ServiceTrade

Reviewed 2016-05-06

ServiceTrade has transformed our business in ways I never imagined possible. We have eliminated 4 independent software systems by using ServiceTrade and streamlined our business to become very efficient. Our Technicians and Office Staff work very well together sharing real-time information through ServiceTrade; eliminating all the friction and slow down that normally occurs in a service business. We have significantly improved the customer experience across the board, they get immediate information sent electronically on the services performed including a detailed report with plenty of photos and deficiency information followed up by a quote for repairs needed within 24 hours, often times the same day. Being streamlined and efficient in all that we do has made for a much happier work force, employees love the software and enjoy the frustration-free and immediate work-flow so they can process their work faster with clear and concise information and pass it along to the customer for quick turnaround. Our customers are happier, the employees are happier and with the significant savings from becoming efficient combined with higher revenue production per tech, our owners are very happy too. The ServiceTrade team also been great to work with, they provide exceptional support with rapid response and worked very well with us through the implementation so that the transition was a very thorough and well planned process. I think it's important to not only thoroughly understand the software and whether it meets or exceeds your needs, but it's equally important to know the team and who will be supporting you so that you have comfort with your decision and know that you're partnering with a company/team that you believe in, that you want to do business with for the long-term and that you know has its customers best business interests in mind. The best way to confirm you've made the right choice is to talk to their customers, doing that really helped me understand how well ServiceTrade performed and that I was entering a solid partnership for my business.

William LeBleu

Provides our Corporation with the needed tools to manage our service business

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Management of the entire service aspect of our corporation, from one end to the other.

Laura Bristol

This software has been a godsend to us in terms of managing our crews and time more efficiently.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

It brought us into the 21st century regarding our scheduling and employee management.

Lorna Wilson

Great potential

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I pretty much feel like we got a product that was still in Beta testing. We've had issues with porting item lists, and Quickbooks Online that falls short on seamless integration. When I reach out to tech support I have to repeatedly defend and support my complaints until someone believes me and then gets someone to look into it. The interface is not as user friendly as I had believed it was going to be, without some computer language skills the errors are impossible to decipher. We were very excited to get set up with Servicetrade, and for the most part, it is serving our needs and helping us stay organized. Unfortunately a bulk of the services I was keenly interested are reserved for larger companies or a minimum amount of techs; the customer portal and feedback option were very desirable selling features. And even though we bought 4 extra tech accounts that we don't need just to get set up at all, these services still could not be made available.

Eric Christopherson

An awesome platform for any size commercial service company

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Before I found service trade, my company was dropping opportunities all over the place. ServiceTrade brought us into the modern era of business interaction. My entire company became more valuable and productive when I transitioned to ServiceTrade. I would estimate that ServiceTrade does the work of several employees through automation and makes the work of the existing employees much smoother and their information more available and reliable. In addition, I feel like because we are able to document and track every touchpoint with the customer, both we and our customers are layered with additional protection against liability and error.

Rob Harrison

Great Package!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

As a Service Company, we use many different aspects of the ServiceTrade system to run our business. I work in the Sales Department, and I can speak best to what it has provided us. The Quoting side has been a huge improvement to what we were doing previously and after 8 months of using ST, we have doubled our overall Quote Closing Percentages and the numbers are improving every month. The folks at ST are always looking to improve the system and will continue to make tweaks to put a better product out there. Great work!

Matt Justice

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Access to customer service. There is an ease in setting up customers and jobs in the system. Real time notification when a quote is viewed is a great feature! The history icon is a great option for a paper trail. Having a feature that allows comments to be placed by each party is fantastic as well as providing the option for everyone to see the comment or keeping a comment within the office. The loading of documents and photos is also a great feature.

Jasman Wales

Very resourceful easy to function

Reviewed 2017-05-03

There are several benefits our company gets from this software. It stores our jobs and details, our technicians use it to track where they are to go. We store special notes and comments that helps with invoicing. It helps the executives with gross profits margins. We track parts and labor hours and job details.

Megan Liberacki

Great for all service businesses!

Reviewed 2019-05-14

We have been using ServiceTrade as our job management software since 2015. I have to say, ServiceTrade's customer support is above any other company's I have ever came across. Anytime we see that there is room for improvement, which is very rare, we contact the ST team and see the changes in the next update. ServiceTrade is extremely easy to use and very intuitive! There isn't much that ServiceTrade doesn't do from parts tracking, time tracking, dispatching, invoicing, quoting, reporting, and more. We can't say enough good things about this software!

Bethanne Alderman

Helps make my job a lot easier!!

Reviewed 2017-05-02

I love how our techs can upload all of their paperwork & pictures for jobs. I can go to a customers location & see all of the jobs we have ever done for them. We can adjust paperwork & pictures with the drag & fix option. I like how it keeps track of our techs drive hours & work hours separate. There is a place for all of our information. It is just the best!!

Niki Pothorski

Grade A Software

Reviewed 2016-11-04
Review Source: Software Advice

It is quick, easy, and to the point. I have been in the hood cleaning industry for a little over 12 years now and have went through several changes with software devices. A few for example are; Outlook, Quickbooks, Timberline, Citrix trying several ways to making thing easier. ServiceTrade is smooth sailing for me. Once I was introduced to this system I picked on on a lot of things rather quickly so it is very easy for a self teaching program.

Kyle Flowers

BEST ONLINE PLATFORM TO STREAMLINE YOUR SERVICE BUSINESS

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I highly recommend this platform to any service oriented company. The streamlined software enhances efficiency while distinguishing your company above others.

Billie Gregorio

Quoting made easy

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I use servicetrade to do all of our fire protection deficiency quotes. As a sales rep it's a numbers game. The more I quote, the more I sell. My sales volume has increased significantly as well as my close rates. I find it so much easier to manage the customers issues and resolve them quick and efficiently through our quoting tools. Couldn't be happier with the program.

Wileen Cannon

Very helpful sales and management tool for Service Company

Reviewed 2018-05-25

I like that you can have multiple tabs open for convenience and multi tasking

Kim Moy

Great program!

Reviewed 2016-07-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Great guys to work with! They are very professional and are very patient. They have a very nice on-boarding tracking program that keeps everyone involved in the on-boarding stages, on the same page. I know that when I need to go back to them for some further on-boarding (my fault, not theirs), they will be very helpful in getting us up an going. We are currently using Maximizer 10.5 Group. Exports to Excel were easy to do, but not all matched to Quickbooks, so I have some follow-up work I still need to do to match to the Quickbooks entries, and then we can go full bore onto ServiceTrade. We have used it periodically during our transition from Maximizer and we have liked it. The techs find it easy to use in the field, but we have not yet used it to it's fullest capacity. We especially look forward to using the customer follow-up tool, Service Link, and are anxious to see how it helps our marketing to existing customers. I like that they are always updating and improving the program. They do offer on-going training, also.

Daniel Hennessy

I use service trade for all my service repair quoting ,It's Awesome

Reviewed 2017-08-21

The biggest thing for me is the speed of getting the quote to the customer for service at their facility. A lot of time i can send a quote while the Technician is still on site and we are able to get approval for that repair that same day, Saves a trip back

Scott Shriber

Great support!

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Constantly updating and improving. Serious about this buisness and about growing it long term. Bearded briefing is helpful and is looking out for our interests. The conference was great I didn't attend but my people said it was worth while.

Bobby Howerton

Great tool for the service industry

Reviewed 2017-08-15

I can see what the office has scheduled for me days/weeks in advance and plan my schedule around that.

CHRISTY QUESENBERRY

GREAT STREAMLINE OF SERVICES AT YOUR FINGER TIPS TO DISPATCH TO ALL TECHS

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Less paperwork getting paperwork back faster from techs out of town past documentation, contact information in the system with out files or old rolodex tracking techs onsite/offsite jobs tracking hours onsite/offsite jobs

Chris Chamberlain

organizes and handles a lot of the tasks for scheduling technicians

Reviewed 2018-05-24

It has a lot of good features to organize a workforce of technicians

Mace Bourgeois

I have had nothing but good experiences with ST. The people at ST are very engaged in the product

Reviewed 2018-05-29

It has been a great solution for keeping recurring services in front of us.

Kyle Kienzle

ServiceTrade is an excellent product with an even better team behind it.

Reviewed 2017-12-22
Review Source: Software Advice

We reviewed roughly 55 field service applications and ServiceTrade was clearly the best and easy choice. Check out lots but am confident you'll find it the best for the field users.

Nathan Blankenship

Overall it is a lot easier than having loads of parerwork. I use it every day for fire sprinkler ins

Reviewed 2017-08-22

It takes away a lot of the anxiety and stress that would come from just normal paperwork

Bethanne Alderman

Awesome Software

Reviewed 2016-10-21

Service Trade has been an awesome addition to our workplace. We use Service Trade as a dispatching software for our company. We service other businesses with trade services such as: plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Kitchen Exhaust Hood cleaning, grease trap cleaning & construction services. Service Trade keeps our company running so smooth. We dispatch our techs, keep their times, we quote jobs from Service Trade & we invoice our jobs also. We would be lost without Service Trade!!!

Joe Plante

Best in the Fire Safety Business

Reviewed 2016-07-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Service Trade saves me a ton or money and helps us keep track of our customers and tech . We make more money and stay organized by being able to know our customers needs when it comes to servicing their equipment; i am able to keep less parts in our shop and on trucks by tracking up coming equipment changes or upgrades . It also allows you to track your employees and route jobs together that make sense and save on drive time knowing where your techs are in the field

Mallory Kester

Awesome Software

Reviewed 2018-05-22

It's very easy to bill in. You can see where the techs are when they clock in and out on site. Truly helpful for when you need to know where they are for a job. If you happen to make an error, it is easy to fix. Great software all around.

Lynne Enos

Service Trade has helped our company grow up.

Reviewed 2016-10-24

What I mean by that is, the use of this software has helped update our procedures so we can be more efficient and in sync with our customers and employees. We are able to record all procedures we have done and the history is right there for everyone to access and review. Once you have all your information there it makes processes run so much smoother which enables us to be better at our jobs saving us time and money, most of all keeping our customers taken care of with all their equipment information at our finger tips.

Jasman Wales

I use service trade daily and find it very easy to navigate and function.

Reviewed 2017-07-27

My daily job functions are more manageable

Vivian Pollard

Couldn't work without it.

Reviewed 2016-09-08
Review Source: Software Advice

ServiceTrade has mobility with apps, tablets, laptop capabilities. The program is very easy to use and offers flexibility to our service based company that rivals big corporate companies in the same industry. ServiceTrade is reliable and I haven't had any issues that tech support wasn't able to easily address. Tech support/help desk response time is almost instantaneous!

Neil Dowd

One of the best tools that can be used for the service industry

Reviewed 2017-08-21

The ability to have technicians know exactly what they are going to service before they get to the customers site. Also, I like the map part to know where a technician is going.

Steve DeJohn

Our experience has been extremely positive.

Reviewed 2016-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Service Trade is innovative and forward thinking. They've created a platform with myriad opportunities to streamline our internal processes but, just as importantly, engage with our customers to provide them with a better experience with us as a service provider. The transition was relatively smooth and seamless as well.

Nate Ritchie

Our Most Valuable Operating Program

Reviewed 2016-11-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I know it looks like I went through the review and marked 5 stars on everything but I assure you it was intentional. The Service Trade software as allowed us to streamline our operations, consolidate mission critical operating systems and add bottom line line revenue. We've tried many platforms similar to Service Trade only to see each produce nothing but headaches and wasted money. The Service Trade support team is very responsive and have been great with creating added value features, like the customer portal. this is truly cutting edge technology that we use to ensure our operation remains efficient and profitable. Also, the customer driven features (customer portal, quoting/invoicing, integrated pics, etc) are used as marketing tools allowing us to further separate ourselves from the competition and increasing our margins by being able to "sell" that added value. A+ product

Vinny Rainone

Great for techs!

Reviewed 2017-01-31

As someone working both out in the field as well as in the office I see both sides of this product. In the field you cannot beat the ease of attaching pictures and describing your difficiencies. As an in office employee I've found the system is not quick to navigate between customers and companies. Overall this is a great product just requires patience and a learning curve from office workers.

Kyle Kienzle

Game changing application for us

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Wonderful - great product and people!

Bryan Shanahan

Great product - Versatility and Visibility

Reviewed 2017-07-19

The historical tracking of jobs at your fingertip is the most valuable tool that any service person can have. Saving minutes a day with this one feature alone adds up to days and weeks, and everyone knows time is money.

Matt Lumbert

A wonderful asset to any business looking to increase productivity

Reviewed 2018-05-30

It helps me be more productive and saves time

Alberto Betances

Great app! Very functional and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-05-24

The organization of each job. The ease of pulling up each deficiency in the past. The ability to scan paperwork to each file.

Shelly Girvan

ST has streamlined our scheduling, customer maintenance and overall procedures

Streamlining of Job processes Better communication to technicians

Misti Watkins

Service Trade is VERY user friendly

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I like the fact that everything is very easy to use. Any time there is an update, there is a notification that notifies users and walks them through the process.

George Washburn

Service Trade has allowed our company to go to the next level

Reviewed 2018-05-31

This software allows for ease of customer database management. I like that I can store pictures and comments while doing a survey

Connie Bays

Best Service Program

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I have used different service programs in the past, but Service Trade is by far the best. Customer reports can be uploaded so techs can see on their tablet, emailed directly from the job to customer.

Jeremy Russell

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Reviewed 2017-01-31

It truly is amazing that a company will stand up and be there for you when you need assistance. The Servicetrade staff are so patient and reliable every time anyone within our company needs help. I honestly don't think that is the best part of Servicetrade's customer service, I say it is the way they listen to the needs of their customer and evolve with their client's needs. They actually listen and provide us with the added tools to improve our business even more. Thank you ST!

Daniel Reiley

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-06-11

The ease of job tracking, scheduling, quoting and billing with Service Trade has made it a vital part of our day to day operations.

Rafael Ornelas

This app is very simple to use and it helps greatly with scheduling.

Reviewed 2018-04-16

I love the fact that I can bill in less than 24 hour after job completion. This App also helps keep track of location of all techs, which helps cut cost for emergency service.

Andrew Stoner

Service Trade has been a great addition to our operation. It has helped us streamline our service.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Streamline operation. Great scheduling benefits and the ability to know in real time where all your techs are and we can make decisions accordingly.

Shannon Bellamy

For what I need service trade for, I have had wonderful experience

Reviewed 2017-05-11
Review Source: Software Advice

User friendly I can keep track of techs time, keep track of quotes, I can look up service pictures, I can send emails to customer that have questions on the job, I see all the techs comments, and the fact I can listen to voice recorded message from the techs while they are on a job

Cheri Dressel

Great Product for scheduling and dispatching

Reviewed 2016-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Product is great, many many useful things to help our company operate more efficiently. Dispatch board has definitely made our lives easier in visually see where our techs are scheduled and how long they are at a job. We Have really been utilizing the quoting and its has been extremely helpful. The option to email our customers a quote, having them look it over, request changes and/or approve it at their convenience has given us a quicker turnaround on getting quotes out getting them approved and having the work scheduled.

Eric Christopherson

This Software improved my business 100%

Reviewed 2016-10-26

I started using Service Trade just a few months ago and already I am seeing marked improvement in my entire business. I highly recommend this software to anybody with a service industry company. Also, read the Digital Wrap book written by Billy Marshall to understand how to take full advantage of the software.

James Waters

I like the ease of use. How you can jump in and out of screens

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Can also use on your mobile phone with the app. Loads test and give you a list of future jobs. Ease of changes you can make if needed

Karim Nice

Used in our Commercial HVAC and Refrig. Service Company for 2+ Years

Reviewed 2015-09-11
Review Source: Software Advice

The software and app keep us organized, provide our techs with location and equipment specific history, and our customers with electronic paperwork. All that makes us better, and makes us look good with our customers. Management of recurring services is very good, don't know what we would do without it now. They are also easy to reach with support requests and new feature ideas.

Anonymous

Great software

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Ease of communication between office and mobile technicians

Michael Crafton

Fantastic Product & Great Experience

Reviewed 2015-09-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Service Trade is one of the few programs that has literally changed the way we do business. They have successfully consolidated many of our processes and made our back end office functions quicker, more accurate, and efficient. Service Trade has also significantly increased the customer experience. We are able to quickly get information to decision makers and AHJ's. I highly recommend Service Trade.

Debbie Zeilner

The Service Opportunity feature is a GREAT time saver!

Reviewed 2016-10-24

Service Trade has helped our small HVAC company schedule jobs and technicians! We are able to edit dates & technicians. We can even set up Service Opportunities for the preventative maintenance work that we do for commercial customers, which means we do NOT have to type in all information each time (week/month/quarter/etc.) we go to do the preventative maintenance. That is a great time saver!

Eric Dyer

Great software platform... Great Team behind it

Reviewed 2016-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Service Trade is very intuitive. We run a 6 truck hood cleaning business and my service crews picked up the hang of the software very quickly. My office staff loves it because they can quickly find things and easily send them back to customers.

Matt Lumbert

I use servicetrade on a daily basis in the fire protection field. It has been a great tool!

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Improved production time, better communication with customer, time saved from rewriting reports, flexibility in schedule and ability to pick up past due jobs.

Jovita Correa

If I was able to put 6 stars I would.

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Easy way to use it. Very convinient

Trey Norred

We have renewed for year 2!!

Reviewed 2016-05-12
Review Source: Software Advice

This software has made our recurring service business operate much more efficiently. We rarely miss an appointment since partnering with ServiceTrade. The scheduling shows the closest jobs to your current location with directions which has allowed our technicians to become more productive. Because this feature keeps them on task they also have more time at home with their families!

Thomas Opsahl

This has given us a simple to use tool to get all the information from the field to the office.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

The ability to be mobile with all the information that's important for the job.

AARON MAXWELL

Solid, Well Rounded Product

Reviewed 2016-10-21

We use this program for almost everything. Communication with clients, scheduling of projects, estimate tracking. It's got most everything you could want in a commercial software of it's kind. I've been very impressed

Michael Bennett

Been using it 8 months at it surpasses any program I've ever used 28 years in my field

Reviewed 2018-05-25

Not going to office being to get started earlier

Barbara Bergeron

Service Trade Makes My Job Easier & Quicker

Reviewed 2016-08-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Everything is documented & easy to find, when I have to go back to find something. This program also makes everyone work like a team, building on each other's work. The vendor is great as they always respond, and quickly, if I have a problem or a question.

Jessica Ruhnau

Love Love Love!!

Reviewed 2018-05-22

It keeps me sane in a constantly changing environment

Gerald Howard

Very good transition from our old CRM system. Have been working with it now for about 10 months.

Reviewed 2017-07-24

very smooth flow from quote to field

Amber Johnson

Our Customers love the efficiency of Service Trade

Reviewed 2016-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Service Trade is SO easy to use, and allows me to take care of our Customer's needs in a timely manner. The staff at Service Trade have been very helpful and are truly doing a wonderful job helping us serve our clients with the best possible service available.

Kayle Harrison

Software Happiness

Reviewed 2016-10-21

Never have I used a software for work purposes that I feel a "Want" to use. It makes like so much easier. Which in turn makes life happier. The Customer's love seeing the same beautiful emails. It does have glitches as any software. However, they are few and far between, UNLIKE most other software. I am happy to wake up and come into my office knowing I am managing my day with ServiceTrade.

Lisa Gustin

ServiceTrade Review

Reviewed 2016-08-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use. Readily available customer techs. Ability to schedule jobs, receive job paperwork and create quotes in one location. Quoting templates, speed of quoting and speed of revisions.

Biko Marrast

Over all it is a powerful tool. Makes my job WAY easier.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Love the blank paper work. Love the way you can trace jobs through time. Love tthat you can take notes on just about every facet of a job

Patrice Pease

ServiceTrade

Reviewed 2016-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been using ServiceTrade software for about a year and a half and we love it. It has streamlined the work flow for the technicians in the field, the office staff and the accounting department. It is easy to use and works well with tablets, smart phones and Quickbooks. The customer service is outstanding - very friendly and knowledgeable with a quick response time.

Mark Masters

Customer service is fast and efficient.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-03-16
Review Source: Software Advice

I love that I am able to upload a lot of pictures at one time. Uploads of documents are very fast. Unlike other software programs we rarely lose information.

Kevin Armstrong

Service Just Got Easier

Reviewed 2016-11-01

How do I give superior service to my customer? I pick the best products. That is what I have done by choosing Service Trade field service management software. Service Trade is geared toward ease of interaction and capturing on site data. From clocking in as the Field Tech gets ready to go to the site to clocking out when the job is finished. In between notes can be easily taken both written and voice. Pictures of before and after are readily saved to each job. An invoice with materials and labor can be generated on the spot, as well as a quote for new work can be submitted before the field tech leaves the location. Meanwhile, the office administrator can view the job information as soon as it is uploaded. Customer satisfaction is further increased with the use of the `Service Link job progress report that can be sent with the photos, notes and invoice information that is ready with a few clicks of the mouse. The new Customer Portal allows the customer to log into their account easily. This reduces miscommunication and provides Platinum service to our customers. How much better can you get? At Service Trade, they never seem to stop improving on the improvements!

Tori Wiley

Service Trade review after a few weeks of use

Reviewed 2017-02-13

Overall, this program has been a big help to us and billing goes a lot quicker than using paper tickets. I am on the billing side of the program, and apart from needing some adjustments, I think the program works very well. What we would like to see in the future would for example be: - Ability to copy and paste the job number from ServiceTrade and into our billing program. As is it has to be re-typed. - Notes regarding what HAS BEEN DONE on site, does not transfer well to our invoice. It will transfer notes about who called in the service and what needs to be done, but not what was actually done as far as repairs. Customer calls us to find out what was actually done on site. - PO numbers are not transferred at all - Would love to see an area we can enter a special pop up for each customer. As example, The COD tag is great to use. But there could be other tags, as "email invoice", "require PO's", "call for credit card payment" etc. Even if it can be custom made, it would be very helpful. Just ideas for a couple of things that might make the program even better. Thank you for making our jobs easier!

Julie Watterson

Great program to keep up with jobs, create quotes, and track sales and expenses

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Organization, ease of scheduling, tracking jobs and job costing aspects

Stephen Adamsd

Servicetrade has streamlined our job and billing. No more jobs lost in the sauce. Job done then bill

Reviewed 2017-05-09

I can check on job status will out being at the office

Jeffrey Wallace

Just came back from their awesome conference

Reviewed 2016-11-08
Review Source: Software Advice

We have just recently switched to ServiceTrade (within the past year) and its been a big change for our company. The process hasn't been the smoothest but our company primarily was working on paper work orders and so it was time consuming to get all the data transferred. We can tell though that once all the data has been set up correctly, then this software will be a game changer. They also put on an annual conference which was very beneficial for us to visit as we could meet with companies around the country that utilize this software.

Joshua Clark

Purpose Built & Excellent Service

Reviewed 2016-03-24
Review Source: Software Advice

It's the right tool for the job, purpose built, and efficient. The entire ServiceTrade team seems enthusiastic and dedicated, and I'm always excited to hear about and see new features being implemented so regularly. I'm incredibly impressed with the product and would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Kim Barnes

Service Trade far exceeds my expectation as far as service industry products go.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-22

Overall quality and user friendliness. I like when I have an issue or problem I can chat with someone instantly or within minutes. I always get a reply back and customer support is amazing

Anonymous

Overall very pleased with this product.

Organization, Scheduling.

Kevin James

A Great Program

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I have been using ServiceTrade now for almost a year. It took me no time at all to get used to the User Interface. It's a very stream lined, user friendly system. The best part for me is the customer service.

Caleb Robinson

Tales of Cantankerous Buddies

Reviewed 2016-10-21

It's a journey. There is no destination. You can't point fingers in a house full of fists. As a newly converted user of ST I'm in no position to criticize. Although as of yet, I'm learning at light speed. Ease of use, yeah. Perfect, well no. Lots of features don't seem necessary and other features are missing. Anyway nice work! Thanks