ProWorkflow Reviews

4.42/5 (215 reviews)

Tracey Larson

Overall ProWorkFlow services the needs of the business very well. However there is room to improve.

Reviewed 2017-09-21

The benefits of day to day performance of PWF software far outweighs the lack of adequate financial reporting. Appreciating that this tool is project management / scheduling focussed, some basic cost analysis is necessary when scheduling projects which have gone over estimates,etc. Overall, we are satisfied with the product and would happily recommend it to people we know as being one of the better ones to consider. Project management, work scheduling, standard reports, quality of support service; response times to emails; time sheets; time widget;

Well-priced Intuitive Platform with Excellent Support

Reviewed 2016-01-26

Our marketing agency had evaluated time tracking tools in the past and ended up scrapping the tool shortly after installation due to lack of support from the vendor. It was a significant time and money investment that was essentially wasted. With that history, we approached a new tool with great caution and extreme due diligence. Unless you are going to hire developers and build your own solution, there will always be compromises and a constant state of development and upgrades. We started with a list of 50 vendors, whittled it down to 5, and ultimately went with ProWorkflow. The PWF team is stellar. Beyond stellar really. From the get go, our contact Ivan was incredibly patient with our extreme due diligence. He was readily available to understand our needs and answer questions. Besides being impressed with the platform, we were very drawn to the lack of implementation fee or contract. Highly unusual compared to the other vendors we evaluated. We loved this commitment to happy customers and they have more than proven that they are interested in happy customers. Our Implementation Specialist Dena has been super helpful in getting everything set up correctly. Our Support Specialist Jack is easily accessible and often answers questions with a quick screencast which is super helpful. The platform itself is easy to use and the internal team has migrated to it well. We have set up over 20 project templates which has aided our project team tremendously saving time creating schedules and making the steps relatively consistent between projects. The design team loves having fully built out schedules with clear expectations and deadlines. One compromise we did have to make is in regards to reporting. Due to client agreements, we cannot give financial visibility of projects to all team members and the advanced plan didn't work for us as we have resources that span multiple clients. This has left some managers without the ability to pull their own reports which took some getting used to but they are adjusting. • Support. The PWF team is the gold standard of customer service!! • Value • Ease-of-use • Using the platform has broadened awareness of what it really takes to complete a project (both from a time and budget perspective) • Ability to estimate jobs prior to work commencing • Project templates • Organization-wide project visibility • Project and task visibility increases accountability because resources and deadlines are clearly articulated. • Scalable platform

Georgia Patrick

Powerful, Genius, Highly Tailored!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

ProWorkflow is a big secret that people don't know about. I have seen it all, and I have tried it all- You name the tool, and I've seen it. I have been continuously looking for the exact thing that would work for my situation, making me a national expert on what other tools are out there and ProWorkflow does the job! What's great is that no one else has been able to steal this- ProWorkflow is genius - I understand that the first 30 days takes learning and I was committed to being a power user and thought it was amazing that someone would call me! The CEO himself as well! His dream and vision are clear, and it takes a particular kind of person to create this. My clients love the reports and how instantaneous it is. I tell my clients about ProWorkflow and when they into the tool and see what it's all about they go "what! this is couture software but at Walmart prices!! ProWorkflow is like my car- I know it's going to be there when I need it and work when I get in the car. ProWorkflow is powerful! The folks that thought this up - are geniuses and this goes back to one thing, the customer experience, and research and this is what the CEO did. He created ProWorkflow from the experience from the customer of the customer.

David Searns

Pro Work Flow is essential to our success

Review Source: Software Advice

Pro Work Flow is very easy to use, yet very powerful management of projects, tasks, time and resources. We tried many other solutions before we found Pro Work Flow. Nothing worked. Some were too simplistic and couldn't provide real project management. Others were too cumbersome and added unnecessary complexity to everyone's daily work. Pro Work Flow provides an ideal balance of power and ease of use. It allows us to effectively manage hundreds of open projects across a team of more than 30 people, it makes time tracking a breeze, and it effectively organizes workflow for our project managers and creative team members.

Lillie Ammann

Excellent tool

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Other than not being able to keep track of invoices and payments, I love ProWorkflow. It is excellent for collaboration but also works well for solo use. It's the best way I've found to stay on track on multiple projects simultaneously.I love how easy it is to manage multiple projects. I can keep track of where I and my associate are on any job. Even when I work alone on a project, I use ProWorkflow to keep track of every step. Having an archive of all previous projects, including related documents, is very useful. Being able to create templates for tasks, invoices, etc. saves a lot of time and effort. Although I rarely have any problems, when I have had issues, customer service has been outstanding.

Tyson Cremeens, M.A.

Great platform

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Fantastic staff. We have a complex setup using a request for and through their team, and the team at Zapier, we've created great functionality for all types of requests. All of our designers and marketing staff use PWF to maintain over 2,500 requests to-date.Fantastic PM platform for teams with multiple users all looking to collaborate on projects down to the task level. Due dates are great to keep things on time. API integration into BOX is huge for us. We also take advantage of Zapier integration to allow the information import from complete online request forms automatically into the project request.

Victoria Kenward

A well developed and well supported product

Reviewed 2015-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

The intuitive interface, ease of use and ability for our team to begin using it immediately without extensive training was the biggest pro when we began using PWF. Now that we have been using it for a longer period of time, we have set up our processes, templates, and best practices and we would be lost without it! I consider PWF to be a business critical tool. Pros: • Ease of use • Intuitive • Ability to adapt to our processes • Project and task templates – many of our projects are similar so having templates setup saves a lot of time and helps us get new employees productive faster • Integration with email to update messages, communicate with team and clients • Easily track time to manage productivity • Different views into the project – for example a project manager can see the project with the entire team and all tasks but a web developer only has to see his tasks scheduled for that day • API availability so we can bridge to our other systems • Amazing support!

Justin Phipps

ProWorkflow has powerful features yet is still very intuitive for Project Managers and Team Members.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Introducing Project Management in a Marketing environment is very difficult. This is a group of people that don't typically like to be dictated timelines and held accountable for documenting their hours and progress on projects. ProWorkflow was the only Project Management software I found that had the robust features I needed to effectively document projects and manage resources, while providing an intuitive interface that creative team members would embrace.I started using ProWorkflow as a project management tool for marketing teams. They liked that it was well designed and extremely easy to use. There is so much flexibility -- such as entering Time Spent -- that users have options in finding what workflow suits them best. What I personally like most is how quick and easy it is to navigate between the different screens. Practically everything is a link, so it's very efficient moving around within, and between, projects.

Daniel Terry

So Far - Really Good.

Reviewed 2016-08-29

Work are a growing, highly productive print studio / communications department that services both internal clients in our large organisation and many external clients. It is hard to find a Production Management System that is 'one size fits all'. But, for the most part, ProWorkflow is very diverse and adaptable. After researching and comparing ProWorkflow with other PMS's, this was the most comprehensive and adaptable to our needs. We implemented ProWorkflow about 1 month ago and have not looked back. With the ease of an all-in-one space for us and our clients to lodge jobs and interact with projects and accounts, tracking, quotes and invoices and CRM. It makes our very heavy work load so much more manageable and accurate. Nothing can fall into the cracks of our frantically busy schedule and be missed with all deadline tracked. Clients no longer have a long delay to be invoiced via combersome manual processes between us and our accounts department, as this is now all integrated as part on our professional work flow using this system. Over all, it has fixed a lot of work flow issues for our very time poor, small team. The support is great. The training, general customer service and support, and follow up (yes - actual follow up) well surpasses my expectation of online software - in fact any interaction I can think of to do with software or online service. They are always taking on board my input to better the software to make it more flexible and adaptable as best they can, and are often updating and bettering the system. So far - really good.- Comprehensive, adaptable all-in-one PMS. - Easy and quick to use. - Great Support.

Matthew Faso

Good Project Management Software

Review Source: Software Advice

I like that all of our communication is saved with the projects/tasks. Our projects have been running much more efficiently since we implemented PWF.

Dianne Shelbrack

ProWorkflow is a flexible tool for project planning and more

Reviewed 2018-07-24

We are still learning to take advantage of all the valuable tools PWF offers for project planning and time management. The tools we are using have helped us realize the actually amount of time we should be allocating for different project types as well as keeping tasks / projects slipping through the cracks.Variety of ways of tracking time (from pre-planning the day or week to tracking as you work) Mobile app as well as other online apps work well. Project planning and allocating time for tasks are great to analyzing how much time to allow for projects and tasks. Templates for tasks / workflows makes it easy to plan out projects. Integration with Google maps is very handy when traveling to client's homes or project sites. Integrates well with Xero, after company is manually added into Xero (see con below), for sending over invoices and keeping track of invoice payments.

Gina Gilbreath

Organising our projects in PWF

Reviewed 2018-07-19

We are not using all of he features of PWF - only really using it to time-track some monthly projects and track certain types of billing. The projects help us track our work on projects and also accurately invoice our clients. I know PWF is capable of doing more, but haven't had the need to use the other features.We enjoy being able to load a task template each month for repeating projects. Also having multiple people able to track their time in the projects from various locations. Being able to print reports of tasks and times inside of the projects.

Mark Drye

Powerful Once You Look Under The Hood

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Overall we have been pleased with ProWorkFlow, particularly as we've learned the "hidden/not so obvious" features that are difficult to find without digging deep. Customer service has always been outstanding, with responses to emailed questions being answered promptly.I really like the fact that ProWorkFlow integrates basic project management tools such as time tracking and resource allocation, along with accounting tools such as quotation generation and invoicing. We looked at many other solutions which had great accounting or project management tools, but did not combine them into a single solution. Being able to turn an approved quotation into a project with a few simple clicks of the mouse has been a huge efficiency boost.

Jonathan Woods

A decent project management software

Reviewed 2018-07-20

I'm the marketing director for my company and proworkflow has helped my small marketing team stay on track. I have 3 licenses for this. So for the money, PWF delivers a good amount!It gives you the ability to get pretty detailed on your tasks if you want to. It allows you to see all the projects next to their due date on one screen. Tasks can be arranged with specific headings so that tasks can be grouped in separate categories all within one project.

One of my Favorite Project Management Software

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Once I decide to purchase this software, my business would improve efficiency for scale.I was excited to try Proworkflow's free trial. After trying so many different products, proworkflow suits most of my business needs. I like the features such as a user friendly dashboard *a must* (plus it feels & looks professional and can be brand personalized). Next in line is the actual functionality - Project Management includes agility timelines, timesheets, budget tracking & tasks. Has a ton of tools which are easily accessible, projects have a great layout with customizable templates for seamless workflows. I especially like the Client/Vendor Collaboration portal. I can upload files, organize and set privacy. Reports have a clean and easy to read layout and are pretty much a one click to print. Lastly, the integrations are useful - google docs, drive and quickbooks are my favorites. Overall, ProWorkFlow could be a great investment, The Solo price is $10/m w/out plugins such as Quotes Manager and Invoices Manager. The Advanced price is $30/m includes plugins such as Quotes Manager and Invoices Manager (which is reasonable).

Benny Gettinger

A Full-Project Tracking Tool

Reviewed 2018-07-19

It’s been a critical tool for us to stay organized and on track. It’s easy to use and doesn’t try to be so hip that it loses true functionality. ProWorkflow has been a fantastic project management tool from request to report. Our customers can create a request that goes right into our approval pool (which is where we assign project managers). Templates make the request process efficient and thorough. Tasks allow us to assign personnel appropriately, and keep us on track. Reports tell us how well we’re doing or how we need to improve. We often reference our project archive for expense details, notes and previous specs. Being able to email customers right from the project page is great too because it records those conversations for reference later.

Inga Andujar

TinyFrog loves PWF!

Reviewed 2016-07-21

The support staff is amazing! They reply quickly and with solutions to anything we have needed so far.Ease of use - organization, etc.

Natalie Vanderbosch

Keeps me productive!

Review Source: Software Advice

I have been using ProWorkflow for almost a year now. It is very easy to use and keeps me not only organized, but also on time with all my projects. On one page, I am able to view all the tasks assigned to me in the order they are due as well as the time allotted for me to complete them. I can then click on a task to view more in depth details about the project as well as who else might be working on it or who the sales person is. ProWorkflow is great with sending messages to project managers or other colleagues. Not only can you send it through the task itself, but when a message comes through your email, you can also reply through your email program. This is a huge help! Not as much back and forth between programs keeps me productive.

Heather Drake

Saved My Sanity

Reviewed 2016-07-20

For a long time my company didnt want to spend any money on project management and insisted that an excel sheet tracker was "good enough". I complained and researched, finally finding PWF. It had everything we needed and more. The stuff we didnt need wouldnt be a hinderance either. I work in house so we dont need to do any billing or invoicing. After doing some time saving analysis and working through a trial period I finally convinced my company to subscribe. I easily set-up the account details and the PWF team helped us separate the accounts into our 3 divisions. Each division is able to manage their own sites and job lists as they see fit which is also a huge benefit because we all have slightly different job sets. I even labeled my division header with "Project Sanity Site". Easy to use, and very customizable. We can track all of our jobs and keep a record. I am able to track my time so my coworkers understand how long a project can take. (Its not really magic!) I made job templates with key information so that my clients dont forget details, each type of project as a different template!

Robert Eisman

Great software, good company, but could use some tweaks

Reviewed 2015-07-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Comprehensiveness of software.Design.I understand from others PWF support is responsive to changes.

ProWorkflow Product Review

Reviewed 2018-07-20

We are doing a much better job of keep track of our time for each project with the use of ProWorkflow. We have been using ProWorkflow for 5 years. It is very easy to use. We can customize general settings, look and feel, and project settings. We are able to create our own project categories, tasks and reports. We are able to easily add additional users when needed.

Jordan Parker

Couldn't do business without it

Reviewed 2018-07-18

We have found that with PWF we are.more efficient, more accountable, and have more time to care for our clients. We've transitioned into using PWF as just information tracking to full customer profiles, work flow, time tracking, and complete information hub. Every time we've called and asked for slight changes to the software they've responded in remarkable timelines. Recommend this for medium to large businesses with lots of information to keep tracked, accessible and organized. Great way to communicate too.

Jessica Rose McEndoo

Bring on tick Friday - Love ProWorkFlow

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Our team are able to collaborate more. We have a greater transparency with clients & are overall much productive.Our team are able to collaborate & we are able to manage both projects (development/design) as well as monthly recurring tasks (agency social media posting/community management). ProWorkflow weekly workload app is a life saver & the team proactively have a "tick Friday" were we go home early if all boards are cleared and completed. Our business is able to see where the profitability lies within our services & where we can make improvements. Highly recommend this tool due to its ease of use & flexibility.

Dave Laird

Pays for itself many times over

Reviewed 2018-07-19

So much easier to make sure all time is billed. I love when myself and staff can fill a solid day with tracked time — lets me know nothing has been left on the table before billing. Capturing all of the time we spend on projects pays for the monthly PWF licence many times over. We are simply more profitable with this tool.Ability to organize projects any time from anywhere and delegate tasks effectively.

Paul Seidel

The best online system we've ever used

Reviewed 2018-07-19

It helps is keep track of our jobs, where we are at with them, hours worked - there's a few things we'd love to customise for our business in particular, but it's been our best friend in business for the last 6 years !We used to use an in-house/server only program with Filemaker Pro that never had external access - now I can log in anywhere to send scripts to our voice over talent and keep on top of jobs, quotes and invoices - plus we use Xero, so it's great to have that integration with invoices.