All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TenantCloud Reviews

Tenant cloud

I recommend anyone working in the real estate industry to use tenant cloud.

Pros

Every time they update the system they have something new. They ask the customers about their feedback for new reports and options in the system. They have a perfect team in the customer service.

Cons

Maybe they can add a furniture report for each unit

It's free and works great. Great for managing a handful of properties.

This is a great property management software if you've never tried one before. We use this to manage just under 50 units right now and it's been a blessing.

Pros

Nice and professional look. Easy to use. Simple features but all work very well. Allows you to collect online payments. Allows for you to upload documents like leases to be signed digitally too.

Cons

Only thing I can say can be improved is the feature to input multiple payments at the same time. If you don't do it in small batches, the application freezes momentarily.

TenantCloud Property Management Software

My overall experience with TenantCloud is great. The customer service is very responsive and we well as the fact that there are many tutorials available from TenantCloud on Youtube and they have an extensive help library.

Pros

I like the easy of use and the fact that is reasonably priced for the level of management software needed.

Cons

The program is expanding every day, but I least like that I am not able to attach easily viewed notes to each unit.

Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate it.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Overall, it's been really good. Looking forward to seeing what things are added to the platform down the road.

Pros

I was looking for a way to further systematize my property management. Paperwork is awful and I had become familiar with products like Dotloop for streamlining all of it. Being able to upload forms and insert merge fields has allowed me to get rid of all of it! Additionally, I didn't want to have three different systems for managing things. One for accounting, one for collecting rent, one for paperwork. Tenant Cloud has allowed me to combine two.

Cons

The setup process was a little confusing at times. The biggest hurdle in setting these types of programs up is knowing how it will work for the tenant. That was challenging to navigate at times. Additionally, there are a few other features that I would LOVE to see integrated into the program. I would pay more for those features.

Thank you for such a great feedback. Our team is constantly working on new features so please, stay tuned!

Excellent software for Landlords

I am able to have new tenants log on and get credit reports right away. I have great overall experience with Tenantcloud

Pros

online payments. automatic payments. help center. Applications. credit/background reports.

Cons

not able to have more than 6 bank accounts on one account.. I have to have two different log ins for all 10 properties I manage

Tenant Cloud for a Small Real Estate Company

Pros

I purchased Tenant Cloud for the automatic payment system for paying monthly rent. It has been easy to set up and navigate. The help documents online are very thorough so there hasn't been a need to call customer service.

Cons

I didn't think the accounting system had all the options to track expenses on capital expenditure or repairs. Sometimes I go to the store and purchase things that I do not want to charge to a tenant or contractor and this option wasn't available.

Self-serving meddlers

Terrible. Bad software. Bad leaders. Will do whatever suits them including talk to your tenants without you knowing.

Pros

Nothing. Stay away because they will interfere with your business.

Cons

TenantCloud [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a reporter and during the COVID-19 pandemic sent a survey to ALL tenants suggesting MULTIPLE ways to avoid paying their rent and asked if they would speak to a reporter. TenantCloud never told the Landlords about contacting their tenants or asked permission.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to inform you that we are taking into consideration your opinion to become better. We would also like to add, that the survey you have mentioned was sent to registered users at TenantCloud which agreed to take part in surveys and no other contacts, applicants, leads, roommates or dependents were contacted. Once again, as we told before, the purpose was to help landlords and tenants during these unpredictable times. We value your feedback. Best regards and stay safe, TenantCloud Team

Pathetic Service

Pretty bad and will be out of business soon with this service and attitude.

Pros

Tried to cancel and they charged anyway. Then they would not issue a refund. Pretty pathetic. This is the pro.

Cons

Terrible interface and accounting. Not interactive.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We are sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

Best cloud website

it helps me track all related issues with my real estates

Pros

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment contracts. for me its one of the best cloud application that i used during the past years and i think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

Cons

i dont think i have much to say as they are doing a great job, maybe they can update the design for the receipt payment.

Great product

Very positive experience

Pros

Low initial cost Easy to use e-Payment of tenant rents

Cons

Full branded website is too expensive $100 per month I would like to see additional options for credit checks, for example, Rent Spree.

Intuitive User Interface and Great Functionality

Organization

Pros

You cannot beat the functionality for the price. No ridiculous learning curve like Rent Manager or other high priced software. Perfect for those managing <200 units.

Cons

Would like to see more customized reporting. Customer support could be quicker but still responds within 48 hours.

Thank you for the great feedback! We do our best to make your user experience as easy as possible.

Best Free Property Management Software Online

Pros

I like how this software is free -up to 75 units at least- and that it's web-based so I am able to access it anywhere. I also like how easy it is to use and navigate. It provides landlords with up to 75 units for free, Easy-to-use Accounting, Marketing Website, Unlimited Tenants, Online Communication, Cloud Storage, Customizable Income/Expense Reports, Maintenance Staff Management, Online Rental Applications, Free Rental Payments, Online Maintenance Requests, and Automated ACH Payments from Tenants.

Cons

It does not provide a simple income and expense report, instead, it has a rent roll report that provides information for each unit individually, which is way too long of a report to print out.

Developing product and great for a small property management company

It’s been good, and the price is great but there are a few kinks it needs to work out. I will continue to use it and I feel some of the issues may be just user familiarity.

Pros

The price is inexpensive and the response via chat is great and fast.

Cons

The over the phone help has not been the best. Occasionally I feel like they are almost annoyed that I am calling. Also, the app needs some fine tuning.

We appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear you find our phone support to be annoyed as you mentioned above, but we would like to assure you that our support team is always happy to assist. Best regards.

Great Customer Service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been been so helpful. She knows this program inside and out!

Easy, and straight to the point.

Pros

Simple to use. Good customer service from the start.

Cons

It’s all good. No problems. Good app as well.

Best cloud website

Pros

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment, contracts and more. for me its one of the best cloud application that I used during the past years and I think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

Cons

I dont think i have that much to say but for me maybe they need to update the design of the receipt payment.

Absolutely horrendous user experience

I wanted to like it. Their customer service is friendly, but ultimately unhelpful because the software is poorly designed. They need to hire a UX design firm to overhaul the whole thing. I wanted to like it, I've given it a fair chance. I'm now looking hard to find a better product that I don't get angry about every time I try to get something done.

Pros

The user interface is aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

Nothing that you expect to happens, happens. Lease renewals are a nightmare. Can't trust the system to just work.

Thanks for sharing your experience. First of all, we want to say that we loved the expression about our interface: "aesthetically pleasing". But we are very sorry to hear you had such an experience overall. Our Support Team is always happy to assist and our Dev Team is doing their best to improve our system functionality. Thank you.

Great Product and EASY to use

so far its great. i like the price range the like the easy use of it and how i was able to set up my three properties really easy.....

Pros

its got a great interface that is pretty intuitive. I helps you really narrow down all the details and keep everything well recorded and gives the ability to allow the tenants to have access to their profile

Cons

so far i have not found anything tht is totally bothersome.... one thign that i would like would be a way to have a link sent to people on their cellphones versus an email.... not everyone has an email so using SMS could be vital also for certain tenants

Stressful... constantly opening support tickets with problems, no fast phone support

The software has been overly stressful and take more of my time to use then I ever thought it would.

Pros

Lots of functionality, nice user interface, great mobile app, decent online support help (when applicable)

Cons

I've been using the software for almost a year now, and If I had to start over again, I WOULDN'T choose this software. It has been a non-stop struggle to get my tenant's user accounts connected to my landlord account, so they can access lease docs, pay invoices, etc. I have about 12 tenants using the software. At least half of them have had problems setting up a new user account and getting it connected to my landlord account. I'm constantly submitting support tickets and there is always a new reason why their account won't connect, and frankly the reason don't logically add up and in most cases simply aren't accurate. I've also had other issues like late invoices for monthly rent not generating late charges timely.

Intuitive Software That Actually Helps

This has been so wonderful. I just started using it, but I can see how this will be a major tool in my real estate & property management.

Pros

This software is really user friendly and is intuitive to use. It has everything I need to manage my properties, and even has some additional features that I would have never thought to use, but find super helpful! I love that I can keep everything organized in one place for my rental properties. It's everything I wanted and more!

Cons

I wish there was a slightly easier way to scan in PDFs of invoices, receipts or documents like mailed checks. Maybe I just haven't found that feature yet.

Leasing and working with service professional was bit difficult

It was good but due to my specific need lacking decided to move somewhere else.

Pros

Lot of features Customizable Inexpensive

Cons

Was not able to meet specific leasing features.e.g. PDF template e-signature, missing state specific agreements. Not able to work easily with existing Service professionals or lacking co-ordination support for future autopilot need.

SOFTWARE

I need to have current information at all times at my fingertips. And that has been great so far.

Pros

We are still in the first stages of getting used to the software. I think as we use it more it will become easier to navigate. It has given me a better overview of our tenant situation. So far, I Love It!

Cons

Getting started and entering all the information has been a challenge. But we are getting there.

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

I think it's been very easy to use, and have potential renters complete applications, and also to get payments processed without need to directly interact with the renters.

Pros

It has been very easy for the most part to get this set up. It is also nice that there is a phone app that can be used in addition to the website.

Cons

There are a couple things that were hard to find, particularly some of the items that get populated into a least template.

Good web based software for mid sized landlord

Pros

Has good features for management companies.. where they manage owner, tenant and management company. Good pricing for the features it offers. One of the lowest I have seen. Keep those up..

Cons

Support response time needs to be improved. Other than that all good.

Great experience

TC has been a surprising experience. As an administrator, it’s easy to build unit profiles and onboard tenants. On the tenant side, we’ve gotten nothing but great reviews on the software. They love the amount of transparency and leverage they have to send us communication any time.

Pros

As a developing property management company, we wanted to implement software from the start. Tenant Cloud is easy to learn, easy to operate, and easy to maintain. We looked at several venders, but ultimately landed on TC for their feature packed suite.

Cons

The accounting piece isn’t 100% for us. There’s a lot of gaps that I do feel could be filled.

Clunky software with unhelpful support

I've used this platform for 2.5 years, but would not recommend it for others. The platform is clunky and not very intuitive. Tracking expenses and crediting tenants is difficult and changes with each update. Whenever you contact support they don't answer your question but just link you to an article on the general topic. Additionally I attempted to cancel my premium account prior to the beginning...

Pros

Automated bank draft support combined with auto property listing on all the major real estate sites.

Cons

The software is not intuitive and very clunky. Simple task such as crediting tenants is difficult and changes with each update. Also customer support is horrific.

David, we are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We appreciate that you have been our customer and we are sad that you are leaving. Still, we want to say thank you that you have found time to leave a feedback and we are really hoping you will find a system that works best for you. Sincerely, TenantCloud Team

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.