All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TenantCloud Reviews

Very Solid

Overall very happy. I only have 12 units, though.

Pros

The amount of features you get for the price. The software is incredibly thorough. It's saved me time automating recurring bills and collecting rent. -customer services has responded within a day each time. Very impressed

Cons

Because the software has a lot of features, the learning curve is steep. It took me a while to get the hang of it. I am okay with that, however, it also took my tenants a while to figure it out. I have some tenants who were willing to try the online payments but gave up. I am not happy about that.

We really value your feedback and wish your business only success. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Great software for the price

Makes my life easier

Pros

Offers almost everything I want. Reports, tracking, payment, etc. Easy to set up, have access to mobile, and offers free owner website

Cons

Wish you could upload your own editable form. The forms are limited to their offering and don't have option to format/customize to need.

Thank you for the feedback! We¿ll keep working on improvements.

Best tool for property management

I am very pleased with the easy use of the software. will keep using it.

Pros

I like the feature of Maintenance Requests from either management or the tenant to save time and get the things done efficiently.

Cons

Reports. I am still figuring out how to generate reports.

We appreciate your feedback very much. Thank you.

Perfect for what I was looking for

Has saved some time and made us a little more organized. The online help has been great and some reviews seem to question it. I have tried to call yet, but being able to post things you are able to go about your day and an answer will be waiting when you get back in front of your desk

Pros

Easy to get up and going, Cloud base so I can use it anywhere. Looking to received online payments so first of the month isn't near as bad, and organize the maintenance request so they don't get lost in the schedule of everything else. Being able to inventory appliances, keys in one place is a nice feature I didn't think I'd use

Cons

The mobile App is a little longer to move around in

User Friendly Option

Pretty good. I think I will learn as I go and enjoy it more.

Pros

I like the visuals that make the software seem user friendly especially for the tenants. The maintenance request platform is very visual and easy to use.

Cons

There are a few glitches. You can't add a tenant under the same email as a current tenants.. which is problematic when older couples share an email. Finding the lease is difficult when the tenant hasn't signed yet. You can't change the name of a tenant until they accept your connection request. I spelled a tenant name wrong on a lease and had to change it in a super roundabout way because i couldnt edit his tenant profile.

Free? Awesome!

I am so glad I found TenantCloud.com! It is perfect for the owner/investor. Great job! Support their vendors to ensure this business model works. Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use, great looking, does the jo for the small investor.

Cons

Haven't found any yet!

Jon, wow! We were blown away by your review. It made our day. Thank you for using TenantCloud.

Rich functionalities but lacking in few key areas

Overall, good for what I need it for. I do a lot of things offline cause it's not doable in the system. Paying primarily for the ACH set up & advertising.

Pros

Financial management & tax option. Ability to collect rent online w/ a log-in portal for tenants.

Cons

Lack of proper template management & addendum management. Software is buggy and often requires "restart" of steps. Support tickets explains it. Advertising of ability to hook up to Zillow, but doesn't actually have the support...etc.

You get what you pay for

Pros

While it is a free product and the features they do offer once you find them are usually easy to find

Cons

All the features are quite limited and they keep moving around things on the interface which makes it harder to find the items that you were looking for. Its accounting department is not robust at all.

Great user interface but that's about it

Pros

I really liked the user interface because it was intuitive and looked great. The price also seemed attractive give what the software promised to do.

Cons

The pros stopped at the UI. The payments set up is very clunking requiring tenants to go through 10 steps. There is no recurring / auto payments feature. I had paid for a year subscription and asked for a refund after 2 weeks and was told there was no refund, so beware they will steal your money!

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We’re sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We are constantly improving our services, and do our very best to ensure it is as easy as possible for all our users.

We started using EvaProperty.com 3 months ago at our company

We started using EvaProperty.com 3 months ago at our company. Very simple and transparent software overall, but still it's better for a small and medium property holders. However, I can strongly recommend Evaproperty for its accountiong, online rent collection possibilty and free marketing website, btw sign up is free Pros: very useful accounting, personal website with design templates, vendor, maintenance and tenant portals, easy design, no unnecessary expensive "bells and whistles" other softwares have. And the pricing is good. Cons: high custom domain set up fee, no ROI indicator, too many updates.

Cons

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate it.

great product , just no telephone support

got all my properties and tenants info in one desktop.

Pros

ease of use. great value for the money. great features and benefits to the renters.

Cons

not being able to contact someone by phone to get a response in a timely fashion. no sense of urgency especially when money is involved from tenants.

Leland, we appreciate your feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. Currently there's no phone support, but we will be happy to help. Just submit a support ticket via your TenantCloud account and our team will contact you. Thanks!

Can't believe it's FREE!

Love it! Can't believe it free. I have been using for one month and use it to communicate with all of our 50 tenants. The marketing website is amazing. It is really a full property management system for free. Maintenance and payments all done within the system, which save so much time. I did have an issue with putting in some previous information and contacted customer service, but it took a couple days to get it fixed. They did fix it though. Has my recommendation.

Cons

We appreciate your positive feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Great Software, Needs Mobile Optimization

Fantastic to date, and hope to use them forever.

Pros

Inexpensive, Easy To Use, No Onboarding nonsense.

Cons

Mobile site for rentals isn't great. Needs work.

Thank you for such kind words. We also hope you are going to be our customer forever!

Excellent Software

Pros

TenantCloud software makes it very simple to enroll renters, manage the entire signup process, manage maintenance requests, and bill rent. At a very affordable price with strong customer service, it was a no brainer for us. With software this capable and affordable, there's no reason anyone shouldn't be managing their properties and billing rent electronically.

Cons

There is genuinely nothing missing from the software. We have found everything we need in a simple package.

We are more than happy to get such a lovely feedback. Thank you for your kind words.

Small Landlord and Love it

Tenants get their own portal to pay rent it goes right to my bank account. The only time I go to the site is when I get an email maintenance request, which I hit a button and send it to a guy that I use to do maintenance. It keeps track of all my accounting and information on its own. This is unbelievable. Four months and loving it. Cons: I can't pay the maintenance guy or at least couldn't find where to set up payment to him. I wish I could set up my mortgage connected with the properties as well.

Cons

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using TenantCloud. Thanks!

This one is my favorite!

Pros

I love to use Tenant Cloud to keep track of all of our tenants. I don't know what I would do without it!

Cons

I wish that Tenant Cloud was a little less expensive, but for what the product does I think it's worth it.

Terrific Customer Service, Slight learning curve, Best for DIY Property Managers with <75 units

Terrific value. Would highly recommend if you're motivated to get more organized and move your business from active to passive management.

Pros

I like the customer service the best. They respond to support tickets within a day. They are very specific.

Cons

The interface itself takes a little getting used to (transferring Excel Data into a format that works with their system). I am just at the beginning of using TenantCloud and am sure this is just a part of the learnings curve.

I needed help getting started and never really was able to use it.

It seemed good but I couldnt get past a basic first step

Pros

I really dont know . I would like someone to talk me through the set up stage and learn how to use it then maybe I would purchase it. I have spent way to much on tech stuff that was supposed to be amazing but I do not work in tech so couldnt figure it out. lotw of wasted money:(

Cons

It needs to have instruction on every step and instructions for exceptions

Pamela, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We have a telephone number available to all U.S. users: 1-888-364-7408, available from 9 am to 5 pm CST. We also have a live chat on our promo website. Each Thursday we have a webinar for the new users. We have a Help Center with video tutorials. Finally, you can always create a support ticket from your TenantCloud account and our support people will be happy to help you!

Unlimited units

From someone who was looking for the right solution for a while now, this is the one that matched all our needs. It is very easy to use and organized. I would definitely recommend it to p. managers/landlords who are working on property management or leasing. By the way, there's an option to manage more than 75 units for free (officialy) if you are going to add your tenants. Apparently they are looking for the ways on how to attract more tenants and giving away unlimited units for landlords and property managers.

Cons

Thank you for using TenantCloud.

Cost Effective Solution that works

Pros

Easy to deploy and app is easy to navigate and works well.

Cons

We had some difficulty getting the TC online payments started.

Know who you are

Okay for the part time manager but nothing more

Pros

It is simple to use for the features that it does have and everything is clearly labeled for what it does

Cons

If you are a real management company and plan on using this as your way of interacting and keeping files on tenants then this software product is not the way to go. It does not offer enough reports and it can only handle dealing with leases and tenants in a very simple fashion. Once you start to have to rely on the program for remembering thing such as how much people paid and when they paid with what it becomes very inadequate.

Great easy software, for a reasonable price

After a few hours of looking around, I was able to get the hang of it, and am in compliance now with managing my properties

Pros

In the state of SC, we have many requirements as to how we maintain our records. This software is inexpensive (especially in the beginning), and has everything I need. Cloud based is also a huge plus!

Cons

I haven't come across any real "cons" yet, but I will say that if you don't reach out to support (I didn't), there will be a bit of a learning curve if you have not worked with property management software before.

I found what I was looking for

Pros

We are a small property management company and we were looking for a solution to manage our 20 units. I found tenantcloud on biggerpockets. At first I wasn't sure, but when I signed into the system well, I was pretty impressed. User friendly and has an option to collect rent online. I'm still getting into the system, coz it's really huge. But I like it.

Cons

It would be great to make some tutorial videos. This can help to understand how everything works faster.

Accounting

Pros

Easy setup. Functionality ok in this regard.

Cons

Accounting setup a little confusing. A lot of back and forth when looking for a transaction.

Great solution, scalable and easy to use.

Supportive, effective.

Pros

Very easy to use, both via web and thru the app. Very intuitive UX.

Cons

My biggest problem is not being able to sync with a bank account, forcing to enter all bank transactions manually. Having this option would make it the perfect solution

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.