TenantCloud Reviews - Page 5

DT

Dennis T.

Real Estate, self-employed

Ease of use, to the point

Great thus far. Can't complain.

Pros

Ease of use, no-fees through TC payment service, great customer support. I'm a property manager of three units and doing this part time. For the most part, TenantCloud is simple and intuitive. When I had a question about a feature or how to do something, the Help section was useful. If that did not solve my issue then I would reach out to the Support Team. To my pleasant surprise, they had always come back to me quickly (within hours) and provided clear instructions as to how to solve for my needs. Lastly, rent invoice and collection is easy (and no-fees!).

Cons

Maybe the templates features (e.g. lease agreement template) could incorporate State-specific guidance? I found it time consuming using this template. For this reason I use something different, but I would like to have everything under TC.

SM

Socrates M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

It's free and works great. Great for managing a handful of properties.

This is a great property management software if you've never tried one before. We use this to manage just under 50 units right now and it's been a blessing.

Pros

Nice and professional look. Easy to use. Simple features but all work very well. Allows you to collect online payments. Allows for you to upload documents like leases to be signed digitally too.

Cons

Only thing I can say can be improved is the feature to input multiple payments at the same time. If you don't do it in small batches, the application freezes momentarily.

AM

Angel M.

Real Estate, self-employed

Everything in the palm of your hands

Over all, its a very user friendly app. Which allows a property owner keep track of all their properties.

Pros

The convenience of tenantcloud is great. I log in with biometrics and right off the bat...i see my properties any rent that has been collected. Also, the messaging system is incredibly convenient.

Cons

That I didnt find it sooner. I use to use paper like a caveman to keep track of the financial stuff.

CP

Christine P.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Needed a change after Cozy dropped commercial accounts

Customer service was very prompt and helpful getting the account set up and verified when I experienced difficulty.

Pros

The best part of TenantCloud has been the option for tenants to set up credit card payments. Maintenance reminders and the maintenance request option have good potential even though we are not using them right now. The ability to add extra invoices for tenants is very useful to we bill back various utilities.

Cons

Initial setup and setup for credit card payments was complicated and took nearly a month to get one tenant on board and paying correctly. Getting to the link to send money to my bank is not intuitive and doesn't seem to be available on the mobile app.

BR

Bojan R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great tool for prop managent or rent tracker and all needs

Love it for what I need

Pros

Ease of use on phone and reporting and breakdown of all.

Cons

Freezes and gets glitchy sometimes. I'd like more market data in the price and tips on property management throughout year as well as "checklists" to use.

VR

Victoria R.

TenantCloud Review

Pros

Low cost and user friendly for tenants.

Cons

It does not "force" tenants to pay all charges on account, they can select which ones they want to pay. It is very difficult when the system does not have a "rolling/running" ledger.

PR

Pamela R.

Paper & Forest Products, 1-10 employees

Lease Viewing

Would not recommend - not easy to navigate

Pros

Viewing Leases, Tenant Contact Info and nothing else

Cons

Downloading files to view took too longIf no rent coming in from property it confused accounting if bills for that property needed paid

We are sad to hear about your experience with TenantCloud. Please email us at support@tenantcloud.com and our Support Team will be happy to help you with issues you have faced.

SE

Salah E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Tenant cloud

I recommend anyone working in the real estate industry to use tenant cloud.

Pros

Every time they update the system they have something new. They ask the customers about their feedback for new reports and options in the system. They have a perfect team in the customer service.

Cons

Maybe they can add a furniture report for each unit

SM

Stephanie M.

TenantCloud Property Management Software

My overall experience with TenantCloud is great. The customer service is very responsive and we well as the fact that there are many tutorials available from TenantCloud on Youtube and they have an extensive help library.

Pros

I like the easy of use and the fact that is reasonably priced for the level of management software needed.

Cons

The program is expanding every day, but I least like that I am not able to attach easily viewed notes to each unit.

Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate it.

RM

Roark M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

The good, the bad, and you’re ugly advertising in the software!

Very little. I don’t want to be involved. I want to go out and buy buildings and fix them up and rent them out. If I have to deal with the software, I just don’t need it.

Pros

My property manager seems to have created an acceptable level of efficiency. We can manage most everything.

Cons

Stop with the advertising! Stop with asking me to upgrade! I use all my own contracts and all my own paperwork. You should make it easier for us to do that. You should be integrated with a document signing software so we don’t have to go outside of your software or piggyback onto your software. My property manager would add more here.

GH

Golden H.

Great Value for the Functionality

Pros

The most important features are the transparency between the Landlord and the Tenants. Tenants are able to post and see all of the transactions so there is no confusion about the rent or other fees.

Cons

It can be difficult to use and figure out sometimes. Users are sometimes confused about how to use the application.

TH

Tyler H.

Real Estate, self-employed

Exactly what I was looking for!

Overall, it's been really good. Looking forward to seeing what things are added to the platform down the road.

Pros

I was looking for a way to further systematize my property management. Paperwork is awful and I had become familiar with products like Dotloop for streamlining all of it. Being able to upload forms and insert merge fields has allowed me to get rid of all of it! Additionally, I didn't want to have three different systems for managing things. One for accounting, one for collecting rent, one for paperwork. Tenant Cloud has allowed me to combine two.

Cons

The setup process was a little confusing at times. The biggest hurdle in setting these types of programs up is knowing how it will work for the tenant. That was challenging to navigate at times. Additionally, there are a few other features that I would LOVE to see integrated into the program. I would pay more for those features.

Thank you for such a great feedback. Our team is constantly working on new features so please, stay tuned!

Jeffrey A.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Functional, but ultimately not a good fit

Pros

The layout is okay, it made it enjoyable to use. The accounting and lease options were hard to use though.

Cons

The app had issues, I had to keep signing in over and over. Resolving issues with customer services took ages

Jeffrey, We're sorry to hear about your experience using TenantCloud. It's truly important for us to know how we can improve. That's why our team is always open to any feedback! We appreciate your thoughts.

Real Estate, self-employed

Does the job but needs some tweaking

It has been a good product thus far and I don't have plans on switching. Could use some work but I've yet to find any product that is perfect.

Pros

I find the accounting portion very easy to use. It has all the categories I would need. It also walks you through a lease setup which I really like.

Cons

Some of the features in the app do not work properly. The listing feature was nice for applications, but it became complicated once a tenant was selected to move them in. I can't find the lease information through the app and have to fumble around to get to where I want to go.

SD

Sarah D.

TenantCloud for Property Management

Pros

I like how TenantCloud keeps accounting equally transparent for clients and administrators.

Cons

I do wish that it was easier to track payments in a bulk fashion for large buildings.

AV

Andrea V.

Software

It’s been great to keep organized.

Pros

It’s easy and convenient to use the software.

Cons

Charging tenants to pay online Landlord set up and only can use one email per company they have

SW

Scott W.

Great!

After trying a couple other tenant management software, I was excited to have found TenantCloud. It is easy to learn, has a great look, portal for both tenant and myself, and all at a reasonable cost. I have been using this for less than 6 months, but already recommended to many friends who also manage rental properties. I highly recommend this software!

Pros

Tenant has their own portal which even includes a maintenance request, it keeps track of all my accounting, online payments are easy to make and easy to receive, the lease flow and background/credit checks are easy to use, the over all look is pleasant and easy to work with, yet the reporting section is robust and gives you many options.

Cons

I have not come across anything I do not like about this software.

SG

Sergei G.

Starting with landlord duties

Systemic approach to manage rental properties from listing to manage tenant created good foundation and freed my time.

Pros

Starting as landlord duties need good process and TenantCloud let me setup all things in single system from list property, to screen applicants and sign lease. Ability to create custom lease and have it digitally signed, setup payment reminders. Manage maintenance requests and communicate with tenant.

Cons

Learning curve can be a little easy and integration with listings website can be more straightforward. I was missed to publish list on Zillow, but when i realized i had enough traffic from apartments.com to fill my property. Extra monthly fee (e.g. for pets) come as separate payment which confusing tenant. Performance of the app can be faster.

GG

Grace G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great easy to use software

Helps me stay organized with my business.

Pros

I like how user friendly this software is. Also if I ever have a support question, their team always responds within a few hours which is highly appreciated. This is a great software for anyone in property management.

Cons

I dont understand why I can no longer hook up a savings account for my deposit account.

MF

Mark F.

Satisfied user

I’ve used it for maybe 4-5 years and have been happy with it, it does all that I need and is easily able to handle my expanding portfolio.

Pros

Great option for a smaller portfolio with the abilities to expand as needed.

Cons

Not being able to search for a transaction by amount

RB

Rachel B.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

New To The Software But So Far Pleased

I've used a handful of other property management software's in the past and I'd say overall Tenant Cloud is very simple to navigate, which I appreciate. It could stand to be a bit more advanced in its capabilities, but perhaps simplicity is what they're going for, and there's nothing wrong with that!

Pros

Overall the software is easy to navigate, but I'd say the customer service is really what stands out to me. As I'm new to the software naturally I have questions, and I've been able to get them all answered quickly, if not right away.

Cons

I wish there was a way to switch tenants from one unit to another relatively seamlessly, rather than having to end a lease, pay out a deposit, reapply the deposit etc etc.

KM

Kathy M.

Tenant Cloud MRRI Review

It's been a rough start, however we started on the fly, so didn't really take the time to train before we needed the program. That's on us of course.

Pros

Setting up properties and tenants wasn't complicated.

Cons

Setting up the payment features, like SWIPE. It is not easy to do. Potential tenants are having issues applying online.

JJ

Jenna J.

Tenant cloud

Pros

It helped organize data effectively and efficiently.

Cons

Initial set up was a bit daunting and difficult to find help at first.

TA

TonyaMarie A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Impressed

It has been well. May be using the background check services in the future

Pros

It is very simple to use. I would like to add more users but that would be an additional expense.

Cons

I think the overall product is fine. I dont like however how it auto populates rents before the first of the month

SZ

Steve Z.

Great Value for all Property Managers

Very good experience for only using the basics of what the potential of the software.

Pros

online payments for rent is the most important feature that I use. Without this feature I would not use the software.

Cons

A little difficulty with making changes to accounts and ownership of accounts. But great support to fix the problem.