All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TenantCloud Reviews

Worst customer Service and Very Insecure Application, Not secure as they advertise

Improve your customer service. Very bad especially if customers are paying for subscription.

Pros

Good Features include Online lease signing, It doesn't have any other major benefits compared to cozy.

Cons

Worst Customer Service Not secure at all, they store all our documents in a way it's visible to public , I mean everyone who has internet access Whatever they advertise it's all bluff, you will know it once you start using it.

Great idea & looks great

TenantCloud seems to be a cost effective service for both landlords and tenants. I was first a bit confused with the connection system but after a while I found it and successfully connected with my tenants so they can pay rent and communicate within the system (btw I love the chat). Overall it looks like the system is better for landlords as of now.

Cons

Thank you so much for the great review.

A relief from traditional property management companies

Awesome product.

Pros

Right value for money. Getting rid of traditional property management companies, who looted me for years. Managing my own property with ease and taking control of my property.

Cons

I am still trying to get used to this. I think, there are ways, it can bring important features forward to make it more user friendly.

Thank you for your comment. Our TenantCloud Team really appreciate it.

I've found the one!

And I mean exactly the software. Finally I got a great system to manage my properties. I have tested approximately all of them. After a month of using tenantcloud I'm finally satisfied. Accounting is quite easy and they do not charge for using the system. I didn't have to give my credit info. Everything is clear and you see how it works for you.

Cons

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

This product screens you to death

Tenant cloud and their customer service is awful!

Pros

Nothing. I can't recommend them at all there site is awful, the verifcation ridiculous and it scared my tenant.

Cons

I was pissed that I had to get verified but I did it only yo have my tenant say he would rather mail a paper check then deal with tenant cloud because they asked for his banking info. Cancelled immediately!

Easy to use Property Management Software

Pros

TenantCloud is a full-service property management software with anything you need to self-manage your portfolio.

Cons

It is only free to use up to 75 units, for those with a larger portoflio the fee might not be worth the fairly standard features.

Great Software for Small to Medium Landlords!

I started using tenantcloud a few months back and I am very impressed with the fact that there is a continuous improvement program where the Customer Support team listen to the customers plus it is FREE! Wow! One thing I would like to see is: increase in storage capacity not linked to number of properties - If TenantCloud can provide additional storage for a fee as a separate feature, that would be a great addition!

Pros

Ease of use; Listing Website

Cons

N/A

We appreciate your positive feedback. Our Team will keep working on improvements. Thanks!

Simple and free

I think it's great you have all these options to manage your property such as work orders, tenant profiles, property profiles, and on and on. But for someone who would just like to setup one property with new tenants to collect rent you have to input an awful lot of data.

Cons

Thank you for the great feedback! We do our best to make your user experience as easy as possible.

Ideal tenant Management software

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive system management,

Cons

learning curve but that's not their fault, im a slow learner. can use tutorials.

So far so good!

I strongly recommend TenantCloud. The app is so easy. My tenants pay with PayPal and I have all the financial reports ready in one click. Great accounting. Thanks for making rent payments a breeze!

Cons

We appreciate your positive feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Decent software. Don't expect any help.

Pros

It's a bit clunky but does a pretty good job of keeping track of things. Some features are nice, but can take a while to set up.

Cons

Customer service is HORRIBLE. No phone number, only email, if you ask for them to call you they wont. It's either bots or a service center in India. DO NOT expect them to help you in any way.

Not simple enough for my tenants and no help line for them to call

I have three rentals and not one of my tenants can figure out how to pay online. As I am trying to find a solution to be able to manage my properties remotely this won't work. If it is this hard for tenants to figure out, they should have a help line to assist them with setup. I requested they cancel and refund my payment as I have not received any payments from tenants and won't be continuing to use it, They will not refund. Very unhappy

Pros

I liked the landlord interface and expense tracking.

Cons

Lack of help for tenants. They can't figure it your and there is no help line.

Thanks for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. TenantCloud does provide customer support. If you or your tenants happen to face any difficulties when setting up or providing online payments, you can contact us via support ticket. Our customer support team is always ready to help!

Not bad

I have nine single family rentals and was paying for marketing, rent collection and accounting all separately at just over $145/mnth. This does all of it .....for free. Their system is actually better than what I was paying for, so I hope it stays free. I love it.

Cons

We are thrilled you are enjoying TenantCloud. Thank you!

Checks all the boxes, but not deep in any category

Pros

Checks all the boxes for what you need as a property manager - payments, maintenance, tenant management, basic reporting.

Cons

Lacks more detailed, customizable reporting. Tenant-facing experience feels a bit dated compared to consumer apps residents are used to using.

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using TenantCloud.

Great for beginners to expert landlords

Pros

I like that it’s a one stop shop for my tenants and me. I can send the lease, collect rent, and schedule maintenance using TenantCloud

Cons

It takes a week from the time tenant pays rent for me to receive the payment in my bank account.

An amazing cloud software that makes property management a breeze!

Pros

User friendly, very well put together and easy to start up. I tried multiple cloud softwares and none of them had the ease of use and functionality that tenantcloud has!

Cons

Having to pay for eSignatures. However, even then the cost is fairly cheap compared to most competitors.

Thank you for using TenantCloud. Happy landlording!

Easy rent collection

TenantCloud has changed the way we manage single family homes, as all the processes became much easier. Easy accounting and rent collection, I don't need to calculate everything by myself now. And they even don't charge me for using it.

Cons

Thanks for the great review.

Editting

great for staring out

Pros

Tenant cloud offers maintenance request and accounting and gives the ability to connect your tenants and owners to tenant cloud.

Cons

does not offer enough editing space on the tenants lease and or contact info. Needs more options to split up payments.

COmprehensive set of features, Both Tenants and landlords friendly software

Pros

Free software with end-to end solution and If paid for the premium version then Hassels and complications are eradicated from the software by offering more tools.

Cons

As per my advice, I cannot think of other free softwares to recommend which can take place Tenantcloud, but they can still work on add-ins.

Love the concept

This seems to be a great option from small property owners. I love the concept but still waiting for the landlord portal ui update. Hope it is coming soon

Cons

Thank you for using TenantCloud. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Newbie to Rental Management Programs

Pros

I like the easy user face of the app & website. It's simple, fast and efficient to get around to my multiple properties. I REALLY like the division between tenants & homes as those can change often.

Cons

More options for direct deposit vs 1 software

Great product

Overall, this is a great software.

Pros

I love the accuracy of the reports

Cons

That on the reports it doesn't transfer the positive cash flow to the following month.

We are happy to hear that. If there's an issue with anything, please contact our support team, so they can assist you.

Love it. Helped me setup my first property

Pros

Electronic signing, electronic payment and document management.

Cons

sometimes hard to navigate, once you understand how its navigation works is fine, but before that, menu is not very intuitive.

Thanks for the great feedback. Our TenantCloud team really appreciate it.

Very Buggie, no customer service

The idea and features are great in the site. The issue is there are still tons of bugs, and customer service will not help. Takes days to get ahold of something and even then you might not get a fix. The features I like and they are still running beta so hoping the new version is a lot better with more customer support/service.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback. We apologize for the inconveniences you¿ve had with TenantCloud. You can always submit a support ticket for us to investigate and fix any issue as soon as possible.

Most complete software on the market

Most complete software on the market. Easy to use and easy to set up. Love the free rental payments.

Cons

We do our best to make system as helpful as possible. Thank you for the great feedback!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.