All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TenantCloud Reviews

Tenantcloud

Terrible

Pros

There is no pros just cons with this product. Almost impossible to reach customer service terrible support!

Cons

We have been trying to cancel the subscription to tenant cloud for almost a month now. Nobody returns your phone calls. Now I have to contact my bank on getting these charges removed

We¿re sorry you¿re unhappy with your experience using TenantCloud. Could you please submit a support ticket providing us with details of your issue? Our customer support representative will work with you to resolve this. Thank you for understanding!

keeps landlords organized

Pros

this helps out for tenants doing background checks and doing applications

Cons

i wish they would just charge fees on the things you use instead of a paid version, like pay as you go

We can¿t thank you enough for your great review. And we also appreciate your suggestion.

Tenant Cloud is a disaster

It is such a hassle to use from the customer perspective that ultimately I just worked it out to do a direct autopay from my bank account. I would avoid this software if you can help it.

Pros

Nothing - it doesn't work well. The interface just doesn't work well.

Cons

The entire interface does not function well for the user. Verification does not work well the links to bank accounts etc, nothing works well.

Thank you for the feedback. We are sad to hear about your experience. We hope you will find the product that suits all your needs the best.

Tenantcloud has some desired features

Pros

Tenantcloud has several features to help the landlord automate the processing of tenants from the screening process, to lease information, paying rental payments online, managing work orders, etc.

Cons

Some of the features are limited such as the type of screening reports to select from, limited tech support (real time chat with support would be very helpful)!

Thank you for the great feedback and for your helpful suggestion with real time chat. We will add it to our Ideas list. Thanks!

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use, tenants love the ability to pay with credit cards now

Cons

Difficult to split up payment options for roommates

Automates monthly task

Pros

Several features that save time and effort.

Cons

Would like the ability to change language for non english speaking tenants.

Good product, but the value wasn't there for me.

Pros

All the offerings are great! I like that you can track contacts here.

Cons

Price point. For small businesses / individuals the ROI isn't there.

Decent free property management software

Pros

Has lots of functionality for tracking tenants and properties

Cons

Not very user friendly, easier to use spreadsheets or other tracking tools

Thanks for the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our product.

Excellent platform for investment property management!

Overall, it’s positive and my tenants are happy to use it as well!

Pros

The software is pretty easy to figure out and I like the ability to organize my investment property and tenants, with one place to upload leases, set recurring rents, collect payment and automate reminders/communications with tenants.

Cons

I do not like how long it takes for tenant rent payments to process.

We are happy to hear that you and your tenants enjoy our software. Thanks for finding time to share a review.

Tenant Cloud review

mediocre

Pros

Well, it was recommended by a few of my fellow investors

Cons

T00 expensive as compared to other products such as apartment.com.they allowed me to set up payments with my tenants free of charge,and I did not have to pay an annual fee,and tenant cloud is not that user friendly,and your customer service support staff r too abrupt with the customer.

freezes up, waste of time

First off you cannot get anyone on the phone to talk to you, second, you put information in and it starts freezing if you do get to put the information in along with tenants information it still shows that the property is vacant, would not recommend this software.

Affordable - Good Software Once Figured Out

Need easier access to customer service (live people!) and more detailed instructions on how to use.

Pros

Tenant Cloud is a solid product for the money if you are a smaller property management company......

Cons

Learning curve frustrating and videos not detailed enough. No live customer service at the time.....

Horrible, Late Customer Service

Poor.

Pros

You are pretty much on your own with this software. Just pay for Yardi—saving money on tech is too time consuming. I wasted three months trying to make Tenant Cloud work for me.

Cons

No help. I tried to contact customer service to no avail.

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to let you know that our support efforts include contact phone number, online chat, ticket support management, help center with numerous articles and youtube channel with all essential video tutorials. Still, we are sorry our product did not meet your expectations. We are constantly improving our service and do our very best to ensure our users have no difficulties using our software.

Interesting app.

Looking for a solution - i run renting bussiness, looking for cloud IT programm. Want to explore Tenantcloud.

Cons

Thanks for the review. Hope you're enjoying TenantCloud.

All in one solution

Pros

Ability to track property occupancy and handle monthly rent payments.

Cons

None that have come to my attention at this point.

Syndication Issue

Pros

It has all the necessary features. Looks good. It's own listing site is great!

Cons

Syndication is very poor. It does not seem to syndicate our property to other listing sites. I always see rejected near marketing sites. It's failing to syndicate & support also doesn't know the reason.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear you had such an experience with our listing partners. Usually our users have no issues with it, so maybe you can contact our Support Team and we will be happy to assist.

It is a good software

Pros

TenantCloud is a good software to manage your property. It's is easy to use and a lot of features are available.

Cons

There TenantCloud is good for small landlord and for some extra features, the price is a little high.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.