TenantCloud Reviews - Page 6

Susan W.

Publishing, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Tenants beware

100% frustrating. TOld all my fellow tenants about my experience, and feel bad for my landlord for signing up with this turkey. I'm back to paying by check, so the poor guy now has to keep track of who pays by check and who pay by TC.

Pros

From a tenants point of view, this is why I bailed. To pay this way, you have to go through payapl (junk) or put your rent on a record card (ridiculous) or Dwolla -- which is a real scam because it's "free" in return for ALL your personal info, including your ISP for the can track and collect your internet use -- sites visited, buying patterns, -- all the information that going itno lists that one would sell to retailers, charity pitches (or scams) that will bury you in tides of spam. How many tenants fall for this "free" service?? The only positive about Dwolla (or Dwalla,) is that they're honest about collecting your data.

Cons

- Instructions on line to cancel my account were obviously written for another version of tenant cloud - Unclear instructions though and difficult to navigate -- often had to bale and start from the beginning - Limited choices (3) for the way to pay - Dwolla sucking up your perosnal infor for their own benefit, not your. - NO customer support - Took me days to cancel my account, erroneous info, unresponsive to questions, had to call at specfic hours - No info about who's on the hook for money lost in a hack. TC? Dwolla? Judging by the site's overall amateur aproach, don't want them anywhere near my bank account.

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience and we are really hoping you will find a system that will work best for you.

SW

Stacey W.

Disappointed

Went through setup, got frustrated. Haven’t signed back in.

Pros

Had to go through the entire setup program to find out the payment management was outsourced and technically NOT part of the program plus it’s expensive…should have been disclosed.

Cons

Already stated above…not happy! Will cancel.

CL

Casey L.

Excellent software for Landlords

I am able to have new tenants log on and get credit reports right away. I have great overall experience with Tenantcloud

Pros

online payments. automatic payments. help center. Applications. credit/background reports.

Cons

not able to have more than 6 bank accounts on one account.. I have to have two different log ins for all 10 properties I manage

PC

Paul C.

Real Estate, self-employed

Solid product that could use updates to accounting

TC was a great tool to help my rental business get off the ground until it came tax time when I needed to categorize all my expenses which took days if not weeks just on a few properties.

Pros

Syndication among multiple listing sites. Lease/template set up

Cons

No way to map bank accounts to properties or predictive categorization

Anibel R.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Makes mama having properties a breeze

Pros

I’ve done my due diligence in researching many other property management tools and this one is by far the best. It offers so many tools and at an affordable price.

Cons

I can’t say there is anything to dislike about this software. Perhaps the fact that I’m always discovering something new I can accomplish with it, but I wouldn’t call that a negative. More so, user laziness. I just haven’t gotten around to exploring all of the tools.

SG

Scott G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Very useful tool for small property rental

I'm happy with the product so far - I plan to explore the tenant portal in the future to see if I can use that with my tenant. Other than word of mouth this was the only marketing I did to rent the property and we had a qualified inquiry in less than 2 weeks, along with a handful of others who had less than desirable credit.

Pros

The free version of Tenant Cloud allows you list your rental property and publish it to multiple leasing sites including Realtor.com and Apartments.com. Applicant pays for background and credit checks ordered through the tool. With the first level pay site - approx $12/ month - you can accept ACH payments from tenants and keep track of payments, etc. For a $20 fee you can receive a complete property analysis with local comps to help set a fair rental rate for your property.

Cons

I paid twice for the property analysis because the first time it allowed me to overwrite a square footage field that was derived by a formula and my total square footage on the analysis ended up being more than 3 times the actual square footage and I had to run it again.

Thank you for the feedback! If there are any questions, please contact our Support Team. We will be happy to assist.

GR

Greeley R.

Amazing Software!

After spending days and days reviewing different software platforms, I must say Tenant Cloud checks all the boxes for my company! Keeps me organized and having one platform to access my information is EVERYTHING!

Pros

Robust with lots of features. Amazing..

Cons

So far I enjoy all the features. No cons

RN

Ryan N.

TC Review

Enjoying the user friendly interface and looking forward to utilizing the features as my portfolio scales.

Pros

User friendly interface and free payment option for tenants.

Cons

Length of time for payments to transact into my bank account. Difficulty having tenants sign up and accept invitation.

Thanks for the feedback!

vl

van l.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Tenant Cloud

Pros

Equipment list is handy and can be useful since it stores data about make / model/ when installed / warranty etc... but not easy to work - the list do not have enough identifier data to let you know which equipment is what. You had to open each one to find out what it is . Maintenance Requests are great - to store repairs/installations/maintenance data - information that are critical in making property management decision every day.

Cons

Support may not be great in the sense that TC works at its own pace. Improvements that make users life easier are not implemented on a timely manner. Not much of an accounting system. Had to enter all data manually.

PP

Penny P.

Tenant cloud review

It’s been pretty good so far.

Pros

It has a lot of features that allow you to market your products.

Cons

It doesn’t allow you to send an application before you list a home. I want to prequalify my applications before I search for a home.

KE

Kevin E.

Very happy with TenantCloud

Day to day is great

Pros

Rent invoicing, online payment, deposit tracking, maintance requests, reports

Cons

Applicants always have issues with applications such as the phone number fields (main problem is required field but will error saying invalid).

SP

Shimon P.

Lacks major features, very new product, but quickly developing

This is truly raw product and, in my opinion, not ready for prime time. I discover more and more features I miss which normal user would expect to be there, such as inability to delete user after he added or inability to add another tenant to the lease once you moved person in, inability to mark payments as received if you add tenant in the middle of the lease. And so on and so on. The customer support...

Cons

Shimon, thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking time to review TenantCloud. Actually, we¿re currently working on a bunch of new features including those you named, and some of them are available now, like the ability to add another tenant to the lease. We¿re also working on how-to videos, so it¿ll be much easier for our users to discover how the system works. All these updates are coming very soon, so hope you¿ll find them helpful and will truly enjoy using TenantCloud. Sincerely, The TenantCloud Team

VG

Vishal G.

Real Estate, self-employed

Best management software for real estate holdings.

10/10. I would buy equity in the company if I could.

Pros

The lease expiration or maintenance reminders and maintenance logs.

Cons

Need to allow for pdf uploads and not just jpegs. Also need to allow for unlimited document uploads in certain sections.

MR

Morgan R.

Tenant Cloud for a Small Real Estate Company

Pros

I purchased Tenant Cloud for the automatic payment system for paying monthly rent. It has been easy to set up and navigate. The help documents online are very thorough so there hasn't been a need to call customer service.

Cons

I didn't think the accounting system had all the options to track expenses on capital expenditure or repairs. Sometimes I go to the store and purchase things that I do not want to charge to a tenant or contractor and this option wasn't available.

MS

Madeline S.

Tenant Cloud

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Tenants love the ability to pay online and ease of submitting maintenance requests.

Cons

Offered in other languages. Setup/connection for some tenants is difficult.

KV

Kris V.

Tenant Cloud Review

Great, no real issues.

Pros

Managing the Property overall, Really like the tenant portal and application process

Cons

The randomness of having to go from section to section.

JM

Jodie M.

New User

Pros

Free trial was great to get a feel for the software

Cons

The accounting is difficult to setup and the Zillow integration has not worked for any of my listings. Which may be the reason I ultimately switch from TenantCloud

SE

Salah E.

Best cloud website

it helps me track all related issues with my real estates

Pros

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment contracts. for me its one of the best cloud application that i used during the past years and i think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

Cons

i dont think i have much to say as they are doing a great job, maybe they can update the design for the receipt payment.

HB

Harold B.

Great product

Very positive experience

Pros

Low initial cost Easy to use e-Payment of tenant rents

Cons

Full branded website is too expensive $100 per month I would like to see additional options for credit checks, for example, Rent Spree.

JR

John R.

tenant cloud

good so far

Pros

Complete set of features, nice overview of status. Good accounting.

Cons

Steep learning curve, but support is very responsive

JB

Joshua B.

TenantCloud User

Pros

Being able to keep track of received payments and expenses.

Cons

Sometimes it can be tough going through the organization of the accounting features.

CE

Chris E.

Intuitive User Interface and Great Functionality

Organization

Pros

You cannot beat the functionality for the price. No ridiculous learning curve like Rent Manager or other high priced software. Perfect for those managing <200 units.

Cons

Would like to see more customized reporting. Customer support could be quicker but still responds within 48 hours.

Thank you for the great feedback! We do our best to make your user experience as easy as possible.

MK

Molida K.

Best Free Property Management Software Online

Pros

I like how this software is free -up to 75 units at least- and that it's web-based so I am able to access it anywhere. I also like how easy it is to use and navigate. It provides landlords with up to 75 units for free, Easy-to-use Accounting, Marketing Website, Unlimited Tenants, Online Communication, Cloud Storage, Customizable Income/Expense Reports, Maintenance Staff Management, Online Rental Applications, Free Rental Payments, Online Maintenance Requests, and Automated ACH Payments from Tenants.

Cons

It does not provide a simple income and expense report, instead, it has a rent roll report that provides information for each unit individually, which is way too long of a report to print out.

AA

Anthony A.

Real Estate, self-employed

Developing product and great for a small property management company

It’s been good, and the price is great but there are a few kinks it needs to work out. I will continue to use it and I feel some of the issues may be just user familiarity.

Pros

The price is inexpensive and the response via chat is great and fast.

Cons

The over the phone help has not been the best. Occasionally I feel like they are almost annoyed that I am calling. Also, the app needs some fine tuning.

We appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear you find our phone support to be annoyed as you mentioned above, but we would like to assure you that our support team is always happy to assist. Best regards.

TD

Tammy D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great Customer Service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been been so helpful. She knows this program inside and out!

Easy, and straight to the point.

Pros

Simple to use. Good customer service from the start.

Cons

It’s all good. No problems. Good app as well.