TenantCloud Logo

Rental property accounting & management software

TenantCloud Reviews - Page 7

TD

Tammy D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great Customer Service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been been so helpful. She knows this program inside and out!

Easy, and straight to the point.

Pros

Simple to use. Good customer service from the start.

Cons

It’s all good. No problems. Good app as well.

SE

Salah E.

Best cloud website

Pros

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment, contracts and more. for me its one of the best cloud application that I used during the past years and I think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

Cons

I dont think i have that much to say but for me maybe they need to update the design of the receipt payment.

AA

Ankit A.

Great Property Management Tool

Pros

Absolute to grow with me as my portfolio grows.

Cons

CapTable management and some minor investor features don’t exist.

JF

John F.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Better platform offered for all that is needed in property management

Pros

I like the multiple features, easy to screen renters and the lease and property management features are very useful

Cons

Huge delay with rent deposits, sometimes 5 days! That’s ridiculous when everything is electronic. This to me means an intentional delay on deposits

PA

Pj A.

Great Software for Rental Investor

Pros

The user friendly interface allows for the real estate investor to access financial data, current rents and status of current projects.

Cons

As an end user, TenantCloud doesn't allow access to features that would benefit the process of evaluating individual properties.

JB

Justin B.

Real Estate, self-employed

Most of the features I want, all that I need, value at price, sometimes counterintuitive interface

Solid, but a steep learning curve. The features are there, but can be hard to use or find. The user interface could use a redesign. The price structure is good for me, and the feature balance would be perfect if execution was sharper.

Pros

The features are right and all basically work as they should. The price structure works best for my properties and tenant base and will be something I could growth with.

Cons

The lease and document templates are difficult to use in the standard product offering, perhaps solved in “growth” mode? The organization of the user interface can be counterintuitive and clunky until you get familiar with it and you risk forgetting. Better cross referencing and access is needed, titles and descriptions are not always clear. More user guides needed.

We always hope that our product helps each one of our customers accomplish their goals. We can suggest you go with a 14-day trial so you could check if Growth Plan is for you. If not, you can continue using a free version. Thank you for your feedback.

BS

Ben S.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great user interface but that's about it

Pros

I really liked the user interface because it was intuitive and looked great. The price also seemed attractive give what the software promised to do.

Cons

The pros stopped at the UI. The payments set up is very clunking requiring tenants to go through 10 steps. There is no recurring / auto payments feature. I had paid for a year subscription and asked for a refund after 2 weeks and was told there was no refund, so beware they will steal your money!

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We’re sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We are constantly improving our services, and do our very best to ensure it is as easy as possible for all our users.

MP

Mario P.

Great Product and EASY to use

so far its great. i like the price range the like the easy use of it and how i was able to set up my three properties really easy.....

Pros

its got a great interface that is pretty intuitive. I helps you really narrow down all the details and keep everything well recorded and gives the ability to allow the tenants to have access to their profile

Cons

so far i have not found anything tht is totally bothersome.... one thign that i would like would be a way to have a link sent to people on their cellphones versus an email.... not everyone has an email so using SMS could be vital also for certain tenants

LT

Leland T.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

great product , just no telephone support

got all my properties and tenants info in one desktop.

Pros

ease of use. great value for the money. great features and benefits to the renters.

Cons

not being able to contact someone by phone to get a response in a timely fashion. no sense of urgency especially when money is involved from tenants.

Leland, we appreciate your feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. Currently there's no phone support, but we will be happy to help. Just submit a support ticket via your TenantCloud account and our team will contact you. Thanks!

VH

Veneranda H.

good

Pros

tenant portal for maintenance and payments

Cons

there customer service could be better.

EJ

Elizabeth J.

TenantCloud

Overall I am happy

Pros

The ease of use and capability potential

Cons

How difficult it can be when putting addresses outside the us and setting up the online payment option and verification process for me outside the us

YB

Yaakov B.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

You get what you pay for

Pros

While it is a free product and the features they do offer once you find them are usually easy to find

Cons

All the features are quite limited and they keep moving around things on the interface which makes it harder to find the items that you were looking for. Its accounting department is not robust at all.

DF

Danielle F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Intuitive Software That Actually Helps

This has been so wonderful. I just started using it, but I can see how this will be a major tool in my real estate & property management.

Pros

This software is really user friendly and is intuitive to use. It has everything I need to manage my properties, and even has some additional features that I would have never thought to use, but find super helpful! I love that I can keep everything organized in one place for my rental properties. It's everything I wanted and more!

Cons

I wish there was a slightly easier way to scan in PDFs of invoices, receipts or documents like mailed checks. Maybe I just haven't found that feature yet.

CW

Cleopatra W.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great way to manage your properties

Pros

TenantCloud is amazing! I use it to find high quality tenants. It comes with integration to the main apartment search websites and even creates a landing page for each apartment. I track my rental payments and my tenants can even submit their maintenance requests.

Cons

I wish that it could integrate with Zelle so you can receive payments more quickly. Right now, it takes almost a week, which is too long.

BL

Bianca L.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great Software for Landlords

Great software

Pros

The ability to accept rent payments online is great. Having a place to see all property info together is convenient.

Cons

Sometimes reoccurring payments set up by landlord are listed twice instead of once.

Bianca, we appreciate you sending us your feedback.

LS

Lee S.

User/Administration

Pros

messaging between myself and tenants. ticketing system for any issues. rent collection. single place to keep all records and property information, lease information, etc

Cons

since the payment system has changed. I now need to pay to transfer funds. Also, fund transfer takes longer than it use to. 10 days for rent to get to my business account. And pay 2 transaction fees every month. use to be free.

RP

Reihanan P.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Tickled Tenants

Pros

Everything is great super convenient app

Cons

Hard to figure out how to pay the rent .

SS

Susan S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Tenant Cloud for the property owner

It’s better than the other rental management software that I used before.

Pros

It has a lot of features and I’d relatively easy to use with excellent customer support.

Cons

It takes a little too long to process payments into my bank account.

MC

MARIA C.

SOFTWARE

I need to have current information at all times at my fingertips. And that has been great so far.

Pros

We are still in the first stages of getting used to the software. I think as we use it more it will become easier to navigate. It has given me a better overview of our tenant situation. So far, I Love It!

Cons

Getting started and entering all the information has been a challenge. But we are getting there.

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

MH

Mikkel H.

Real Estate, self-employed

I think it's been very easy to use, and have potential renters complete applications, and also to get payments processed without need to directly interact with the renters.

Pros

It has been very easy for the most part to get this set up. It is also nice that there is a phone app that can be used in addition to the website.

Cons

There are a couple things that were hard to find, particularly some of the items that get populated into a least template.

LC

Lydia C.

Could be Better

I would say it is okay. But not great.

Pros

All the properties in one portal. And tenant information is easily found.

Cons

Reports. The functionality is not user friendly. You can't search specific time lines and see the outstanding balance for that specific time. Only a total unpaid balance.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We've already submitted it to our developers for consideration.

HW

HsiangHua W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

It is okay

Pros

I like this app to help to track my rent income. I like how it is clear and organized.

Cons

it takes 7-10 days to transfer into the system and another 7-14 days to send to your account. This is awful because it means it takes almost 3 weeks to get pay. It is awful that it takes this long for me every month.

Please reach out to our support team at support@tenantcloud.com to schedule a training session with our representative.

Lee G.

Capital Markets, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Satisfied small scale landlord

For use in small scale property management scenarios, by owner - Satisfied with the overall capabilities of the free version of TC. This has given us a more secure platform to receive payments from tenants, track the status of payments, and keep a library of invoices and other documents (for both tenant & landlord).

Pros

For use in small scale property management scenarios, by owner - it's very helpful to associate tenants with rent obligations; and have a platform that automatically generates invoices and receipts. It's extremely helpful to have a secure platform that tenants and landlords can use for payment, and is user friendly. This is an organized and accessible way to ensure tenants have the right access to documents, as well as generates receipts following their payments. Seeing payments pass through multiple stages on the platform is helpful to stay updated. Very helpful for use across small scale landlords.

Cons

For use in small scale property management scenarios, by owner - The processing time from payments to transferred into landlord account is longer than expected, and the only area that I would really like to see improvement in the free version of TC access. Additionally, I would like the ability to split or share rent between tenants more accessible on the free TC platform

RH

Ryan H.

Great experience

TC has been a surprising experience. As an administrator, it’s easy to build unit profiles and onboard tenants. On the tenant side, we’ve gotten nothing but great reviews on the software. They love the amount of transparency and leverage they have to send us communication any time.

Pros

As a developing property management company, we wanted to implement software from the start. Tenant Cloud is easy to learn, easy to operate, and easy to maintain. We looked at several venders, but ultimately landed on TC for their feature packed suite.

Cons

The accounting piece isn’t 100% for us. There’s a lot of gaps that I do feel could be filled.

DL

Daniela L.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Tenant Cloud!

I've been learning to use it to its maximum.

Pros

You can manage exacly everything about the properties in one place, which is very convenient.

Cons

There's a lot of tenants that don't use it at that makes it difficult, that's not well known.