Daxko Operations Logo

Membership management software for non-profit organizations

Daxko Operations Reviews

Suggested alternatives

teamup
memberclicks
wellnessliving

Perhaps the best part of Daxko is the shared community experience. Daxko users are very generous with their help, information and process documentation.
I like this system overall. It is very user friendly, and at my age, that is very important.
I HATE the transaction record. I make a lot of corrections & changes regarding our childcare program & the transaction record can get so long that it's practically impossible to decipher anything.
I understand how a record needs to be kept of all changes but simple entry errors should just be discarded instead of being saved & that is not always possible.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Great product

Overall it is a lot better then the previous program we have used

Pros

I enjoy the versatility of the software. We utilize it for both program registration and our membership department. I use it daily and it helps to streamline the process.

Cons

Program creation takes a long time. It doesn’t allow for many short cuts, or deleting of a product once you have created it.

SW

Sam W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Member Data, Billing, 3rd party Billing, Childcare/camp and program tracking, Fundraising - 100%

Overall this software does a great job with our Operations, Billing, and Fundraising . What I really love is how it imports directly into our Daxko Accounting software. It is also very logical and easy to figure out as the Daxko Help Center has a lot of self training so users can learn as much or as little as they want.

Pros

Like the Title says, Daxko Operations contains our member data and contact info, does our membership dues and program billing, including corporate and 3rd party billing which you can link to individual members. Tracks our childcare data required for State Licensing, tracks our programs, camps, registrations and payments. We run our Fundraising campaigns out of Daxko Operations as well. My favorite feature is actually the people behind the software - customer service and the engineers as they always help when I need it, they listen to features I need and create them. It's like having our own people but at an affordable monthly rate.

Cons

There are a few things that are not linked that I think should be linked. Some of these I've contacted customer service and they made it happen.

AA

Amy A.

Data Nightmare

Besides a few friendly representatives who are quick to respond, my experience using the product for historical data that I need for grant reports and our annual report has been truly awful.

Pros

- Phone Representatives are friendly and transparent when they do not have answers. - They are at least attempting to have an organization specific report.

Cons

- Representatives often do not have a way of assisting and cases aren’t resolved - “Not for Historical Data” - No way to track demographic data for activity check in The list goes on, I just don’t have the characters for it.

MC

Missy C.

Overall Review

Pros

Operations is very easy to use and understand. It is pretty straight forward and allows for notes and information to be added to each member.

Cons

We should be able to send an email to all the active members in the system through Operations.When doing invoices, we should be able to mark an invoice so it will not be produced each month but leave on the account.

JG

Justin G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Dream Software

A few years back when we first began exploring new software to improve our member experience, we had many checkboxes that needed to be met. Daxko Operations was the one and only that accomplished all needs. The most powerful experience we have in using Daxko Operations is the support of the Daxko Team. When we have a vision, or would like to customize our software experience, Daxko is ready for us an works with us. It's more than just a software; it's a dream scenario and partnership that helps us stay at the forefront ahead of our competition. The time it took to build and customize our platform, train, launch, and grow was faster than anyone in our organization could ever imagine.

Pros

Daxko Operations is the software of the future, operating in the now. Fully integrated, Daxko Operations allows our organization to have a complete snapshot of their entire story and journey. Combined with its ease of use, Daxko Operations is the most intuitive software that allows us easily create new accounts, process registrations, and report on our successes and KPIs. The turnaround time to train both our large organization and most importantly our client base was instantaneous, far exceeding our expectations. As a key member of our senior leadership team, I cannot be more appreciative of the usefulness of this software allowing us to take our membership experience to the next level it is today.

Cons

I can proudly and confidently say that there is nothing we like least or dislike about the software.

BH

Brandi H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Customers since 2008 will little to no complaint about the company and their products

I recommend this software to all of my colleagues because of the ease of use and the self-paced online training that is perfect for on-boarding.

Pros

Internet based so I can access the software easily from anywhere, on any device. That is so helpful when dealing with part-time and seasonal employees that need help while I am out of the office. I was able to easily take a 3-month maternity leave and keep up with work from home on my own terms. The staff seem to really care about their company.

Cons

I have not had any complaints with customer service but my surrounding branches have had a very difficult time getting good assistance. We pay a significant amount of our budget to Daxko services so excellent troubleshooting should come with the software.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

2.5 years of use

Daxko was overall okay. It provided what was needed, but ease of use was not where it should have been.

Pros

Daxko Operations has been the only software I have known and used daily for the last two and a half years. It seems to be able to do all of the necessary things you would need (i.e. membership, reports, finance, etc), but it took some getting used to to be able to use efficiently.

Cons

The layout of the web page was difficult to navigate. It seemed like certain tasks were hidden under irrelevant tabs. The was difficult to have a efficient work flow when running reports and dealing with finance. It took a long time to figure out where each report was hidden and still have trouble locating certain things on the web page.

KA

Kathy A.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Administrative and Functionality

I am an advocate for Daxko in our organization. The support and customer service is wonderful.

Pros

The ease of membership sales and changes. It is great being able to track staff usages through the event log. The recently updated Corporate Membership invoicing was a great update, literally saved me hours of time per month.

Cons

The child care package can be very cumbersome when you need to change an enrollment for a child. When granting permission, sometime is not clear exact what those permission are.

EH

Edwin H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Perfect for our members

I have worked with multiple YMCA associations. This is my first that has used Daxko and I cannot compare the ease of use, functionality, and overall experience between Daxko and the other systems I have used in the past. Daxko wins by a mile.

Pros

This software system is easy to use, both on the point of sale and administrative side as well as allowing members to access their accounts. Functionality is ideal. Comparatively speaking, it is the #1 software system I've used in this industry.

Cons

I would like to see information capturing when we are registering multiple members in the same program so that we are not having to repeat entering the same information.

NC

Nyisha C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy peasy

Pros

The ease of learning and using the system.

Cons

None. Daxko is very easy to learn and navigate, there are no cons for me.

Hi Nyisha - thank you for providing feedback on the ease of using Daxko for your community!

PJ

Paul J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

I used Daxko for about 4 years, and never had problems with it. It was very efficient for me.

An easy, efficient registration system for classes, programs and events.

Pros

I set up programs for members to enroll, and the features allowed me to easily change the dates every time a session ended. This cut down on some much administration time because I didn't have to set up a new program from scratch every session.

Cons

From time to time I had complaints from members about the complicated process of enrolling in one of my Daxko programs. It was easy to use for me, but not for my new members.

LP

Lyndsey P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

All Things Daxko

I am 90% satisified with Daxko Ops. I really enjoy the webinars being offered to assist me in becoming more proficient.

Pros

By far I value the ease for pulling reports and event/participant data. I rely on the the two functions daily...they make my world go round and when they function properly my day is made.

Cons

With the facelift that Daxko Operations just received, finding certain functions has been challenging.

LR

Larissa R.

Honest Review

Pros

I like that is user-friendly. When we have any questions or doubts, it is easy to log in to the help center and find answers. If you are still not satisfied with the answers, we usually email customer service and get a quick response.

Cons

Sometimes the information or updates are not done quickly.

JL

Josh L.

Ever-evolving, responsive software with great service!

We've been Daxko customers for nearly 10 years now. While not perfect (then again, what is?), the software platform, customer support and service, and the evolution of the software is second-to-none. As a mid-sized YMCA association with numerous branches, Daxko Operations provides a very robust and versatile membership system that helps to streamline tasks and processes. Further, the thorough custom...

Nicholas S.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

A Competitive Data Organization Software

We at the YMCA use Daxko to check-in members, update their membership information and track retention trends. Overall this software does the job well. I would recommend it and put in the top-running for anyone searching for database software.

Pros

Daxko has many different features that allow users and administrators to access different information about guests, track attendance trends, and provide accurate member/guest retention data.

Cons

Daxko can often be difficult to use, depending on what you're searching for. Sometimes, there are specific actions you must take when using the software that could be made easier with a few simple coding changes.

DR

Daniel R.

501-1,000 employees

Using Daxko Operations has been a great improvement from our previous member database software.

Pros

Easy to use. Self-paced training is available for new staff to utilize. Reports that are easy to create.

Cons

There are very few cons to this software. Program registration would be a great addition to the self-paced essentials training.

JF

Jocelyn F.

Great customer data software

Pros

Easy to find data, ease of reporting customer data for both customers and staff

Cons

Reports lack titles when exported to excel

RW

Renee W.

Daxko at the Y

Pros

It manages all membership information well. it is able to be user friendly for desk staff

Cons

tries to be all things - fundraising, program and camp management, and generate analytical reports. Reporting functionality could be improved.

LD

Lindsey D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Satisfied Long Time User

Pros

The functionality is great and using the system is easy once you have been shown how to do something step by step. Easy on boarding using this system.

Cons

While changes and upgrades are necessary to keep improving a software a quick guide on changes would have been beneficial to the users (one was not supplied to us by administrators).

TA

Tanelle A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Dasko

its been okay I just wish they would stop moving stuff around

Pros

Its not hard to uuse. Its simple and if you play with it enough you dont need any training to teach you.

Cons

I hate the fact that they keep moving stuff around

FD

Frank D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Non Profit Utilzation

Manual process.

Pros

Accounting History tracking and reconciliation.

Cons

In ability to create and track camp programs

SK

Suzanne K.

Simple to navigate

Easy to learn

Pros

Easy to move around options Easy to show others how to navigate

Cons

None that I can think of at this time I only use it twice weekly

JJ

Jamie J.

Best System I've Used

Daxko is one of the best system's I've used. I love the user friendly set up and that it's a web based system so I can access it from anywhere. It's easy to navigate and has useful tools to help if I get stuck. If I'm not able to figure out something I know I can call or chat with a Daxko's Customer Service Rep. They have great training videos, especially for new users. The community boards they have are great as well. Users can post to the boards and share their experience or ask questions that either Daxko or other users can help answer. It's nice to know that you can find help anywhere and from anyone.

CB

Corey B.

Awesome!

I had little to none experience with a database system. When I was hired in 2008 we were using Sportsman, mainly to check members in. We had not functionality, no ways to use the data for anything other than record keeping. I was hooked the first time I saw a presentation on DAXKO! I love the annual campaign piece. All the reports are great. Since 2009 when we started using DAXKO Operations, we have added DAXKO Accounting and DAXKO Engage. I love everything about the company.

BK

Brandi K.

Efficient and user friendly

I recommend Daxko to all my Y colleagues. While I haven't used every software on the market, I find that Daxko makes me more efficient at my job so I can focus on my members!