Glofox Logo

Glofox Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.87/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The support team are extremely friendly, understanding & always eager to find a solution. We are now 2 months into business & we are delighted with our decision to invest in the app.
Your customer care has improved significantly. It's made a marked difference to my experience with glofox and my ability.
Was easy to setup, and is easy for our members to use. I like that memberships can be adjusted and like the reporting feature.
Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio.
Customer Support is either terribly slow or sometimes non-existent.

Glofox users...

Square Payments-logocaret

Square Payments

BookingBug-logocaret

BookingBug

How would you rate Glofox?

I'm delighted I chose Glofox... For lots of reasons

Cons

Hey Andrew, Thank you so much for leaving your extensive feedback, it really means a lot! We're happy to hear that Glofox is helping your business. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Great for my Gyms

We use it to manage the membership billing and session scheduling for our 2 gyms. It's been great and keeps getting better.

Pros

Easy to use and edit. The members app looks great and works well, the members love it. It's cost effective compared to the alternatives. It's continually being updated and new features are being added.

Cons

Nothing really, any tech issues that might crop up are typically dealt with quickly by the support team.

Hi Russell. Thanks for leaving a review, it's very much appreciated. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Glofox. - The Glofox Team

Great members app

My overall experience has been good. The transition from Mindbody was easy.

Pros

I like how user friendly the members app is. Its simple to use. The dashboard is easy to read. Inputting new classes and changing the schedule is simple.

Cons

the reports could be filtered into more depth.

Stay away, extremely poor Customer services and too many glitches

Wish I never went with glofox.

Pros

Text messaging services and looks. Apart from that nothing stands out

Cons

Recurring payments not working properly, customer services is terrible. Sakes are amazing but once you're in they don't care. Too many glitches.

Happy with Glofox

Pros

Easy to use, doesn’t crash or glitch, very responsive customer service.

Cons

Nothing. It’s perfect the way it is. Only thing that you have to get used to is using date then month instead of Month date.

Hi Anton, Thank you kindly for your review. We do actually support the Month-Day-Year format. Someone from the team will reach out to you shortly to help set that up. Sincerely, Marko Gazic Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Not getting any better

Pros

It's easy to use for the customer, but so are most other booking apps

Cons

Being ignored by customer support. System is very slow. Lots of glitches, although less in the last year to be fair. I cannot recommend Glofox. I've been a customer for 3 years and I've tried to stick with then through all their setup problems (of which there were many), but lately their customer service has gotten worse and worse. Now a major issue has come to light on the accuracy of their reporting,...

Hey Andy, first off let us start by saying we're sorry to hear you had so many issues with us. We strive to bring our customers exceptional products and service. I hope since leaving this review we've found a resolution for you. If you have any questions or concerns please drop us a mail at support@glofox.com and we'll make sure to review them for you. Thank you - The Glofox Team

First steps into new business made easier with GloFox

Sales, leads, marketing, basically everything I need to operate a boutique studio. I like the waiting list feature and how easy it looks to make it both branded to my company and tailored to exactly what me and my clients need. I’m looking forward to starting the build process to see how it goes. The experience so far has been all good Fromm y perspective.

Pros

Ease of Communication, with regular follow ups from sales team. Very friendly and helpful, giving lots of experienced based tips to help me get started. Seems to be simple system to operate, which is important for me as I’m not very technical with IT. I liked that we could discuss everything about the product and there wasn’t any pressure to go with GloFox. It just simply was the best value product for what I need. The app looks great, and I think going for the Gold option from the outset was the best idea, as it means my clients can be used to using the app right from the start, rather than just using web services initially and then having to change.

Cons

Nothing really, only thing I have noted is no compatibility with Spivi - which won’t be an issue but just something I’ll need to sort separately. I can’t see too many downsides at the moment, everything so far from first contact to agreeing to partner has been flawless.

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're having a good experience. - The Glofox Team

Good Product

It is a good product, the customer service can take a while to come back to you. There are better products out there for much cheaper!

Pros

The ability to track client attendances.

Cons

Other products give far more for a cheaper price i.e. full financial reports etc.

Hi Gary, thank you for your feedback regarding our product and our service. We endeavour to absorb all our customer's feedback and continually improve our service. We appreciate your loyalty to us for three years. Sincerely, Marko Gazic - Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Happy to have made the switch!

Great overall.

Pros

Very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing, with all the features our customers have come to expect.

Cons

Limited integration with MailChimp. Would prefer more ability to customize the product to my business.

Hey Alexandra, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it really means a lot. We're so happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experience with Glofox so far! We look forward to continuing to support you and your business. - The Glofox Team

So easy!

It's been great. Everyone has been friendly, supportive, and accessible. Once it's setup it really needs almost nothing from me.

Pros

I love how easy it was to setup from a backend standpoint. Clients also have an easy time using it which is a huge bonus.

Cons

I *really* wish there was an option to allow clients to enter a promo code or discount code at checkout.

Hey Maryann, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with the Glofox team and that you're finding it so easy to use! We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

Build a Partnership

So far - so good. Glofox has a huge impact on the way I look at my business right now. The glofox time is always ready to help and teach us how to use the app - whic made my time realize how we could become more professional and trained. It had a good impact on us in so many ways . Our comunication with our students are much more clear and we can see the great results of it. When we are talking about online servive sometimes it is easy to become just like roobots, and glofox showed us that there is a way to make it more human. It made my life easy and closer to my future dreams.

Pros

For me, as a owner of a really small business, it was really hard to work during pandemic time. Our reality was too much work and not enough clients, not because we were not good enough to sell, but because we did not have the people to deal and give the propper service for all our new customers. We were always struggling with delay of communication - and not enough time to respond all the clients...

Cons

There is nothing I would say, I would like least. But from my experience - all my students don´t realize they have access to recorded classes in the app. I would make this botton more easy to notice - because it is important for us that all the people do benefit from the classes we are leaving ther eofr them.

Hey Waldineia, Thank you for taking your time to leave a review! It's great to hear that Glofox is helping you and your business save time and ultimately provide the highest standard experience possible. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time. The one downfall is communication...

Pros

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

Cons

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates...

Hi Katie, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Amazing!

Love it!!!! :)

Pros

A perfect solution for my business. I was a MBO user for several years, but unfortunately the branded mobile app was dated and had limited functionality, it was also super expensive and costs increasing year on year was just not affordable for my business. I started off on the standard plan, but as I like things branded to me and my business I had to upgrade, and this just ended up costing the business...

Cons

A few scheduling problems on the app - being looked at now, and reporting features, however new reports are being added.

Hi Vincent, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Managing Studios Made Easy

About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Pros

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Cons

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I don’t have any mayor complaints.

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox. We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports. Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

Pros

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a...

Cons

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

GloFox has been such a better experience than other platforms!

My personal account helper, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been so incredibly helpful. She has gone above and beyond to help me be successful and to run my business more efficiently.

Pros

That if I have had problems arise while using glofox, the customer support I have received has been super helpful. They have spent as much time as is needed to help me make sure everything is set up and my questions are early answered.

Cons

There are a few tie ups that are inconvenient. Like, I cannot be listed as a trainer in classes since I am the administrator so I had to create a dummy account to get around that restriction. But the problems are minor and nothing to be super frustrated over.

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Happy we made the switch!

We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

Pros

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals...

Cons

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

Hey Audrey, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are very pleased to hear that Glofox is helping your business in all the ways you highlighted and that you feel supported. We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

I would like to mention the above and beyond service I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], she is always there to help and answers in a very timely manner. I was about to change services and the overall dialogue with her was a very important part in staying with Glofox.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, easy to understand and easy on the eyes. It offers exactly what we need for our daily business.

Cons

At the beginning I had a large amount of issues with customer service. Sometimes weeks without an answer, both e-mail and phone, being that the customer service reps are in Ireland I think. But this has been changed greatly in the past few months.

Hi Claudia, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our support team also. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

Pros

The admin dashboard makes it really easy to keep track of my class schedule, memberships, payments and overall member activity. If you want to spend more time than ever before with your clients helping them achieve their goals, you need a system like this! The reporting section of the dashboard makes it effortless to monitor our performance: sales (by class, membership, course or even trainer), first...

Cons

It would have been great if we found Glofox sooner!

Hey Junior, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it really means a lot! It's great to see that Glofox is helping your business on so many fronts. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Content ahead of the curve

I have been using Glofox for quite some time now. I have seen the efforts to continue to improve the product as well as staying ahead of the curve with content to continue to educate the users on the updates and what is already in place.

Pros

1. Increased ease of use over the years 2. App usage 3. Helpful support

Cons

1. At times it can run slow 2. No option to have a client have funds in the account and use them for different sessions in a week (instead of creating custom packages)

Hi Karyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Watch out MindbodyOnline, there's a new kid on the block!

I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative...

Cons

Hi Andrew, Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the kind words! It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you and the team at Personal Health. Also, very exciting to see the results you've achieved in such a short space of time! Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Pros

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

Cons

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business! It's been a pleasure working with you and the team. Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Very happy with our experience and decision to utilize Glofox as our fitness studio software.

Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

Pros

From the very start the experience has been better than expected. The sales department immediately returned our call when initially inquiring about the software. They provided the answers to all our questions and scheduled a demo as soon as possible since we were on an aggressive timeline of trying to open our studio within 6 weeks of contacting Glofox. From onboarding, to setting things up, to getting...

Cons

There should be a way of modifying or even copying and pasting certain things within the dashboard like memberships, classes, etc...

Hi Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to write a fantastic review of Glofox! Your feedback is really important to us, so thanks for sharing. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face. Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Pros

Glofox won me over and from here on out, the support has been terrific - so accommodating to the needs of my business and eager to answer questions and solve problems. I've managed to cut out a lot of tedious tasks that were eating up my time like membership management and keeping track of bookings etc. It's great to finally have these automations in place that keep my business running smoothly each day and be able to track the growth we're making. Not to mention, my members are delighted to have the option to book into a class through the app. Such a simple change that makes everyone's life easier.

Cons

Not really a con, but for any business owners questioning if Glofox is worth the cost, the answer is yes. It's worth it. The Glofox team will care for your business on your journey to success and won't toss you aside once the sale is over. The quality of their software, their continued support and the simplicity of their service for me and my members is more than I could have asked for.

Hi Jarrah, Thanks for taking the time to right a review! We're glad that you found the demo really helpful and It's great to hear that you're finding the software really simple to use - we consider 'ease of use' as one of our greatest strengths against alternatives in the market, so it's great to hear you reinforce it! Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Pros

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually. -Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd. -They also designed a booking and payment portal...

Cons

Nothing!

Hi Nancy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :) All the best, Glofox Support