Glofox Reviews

4.65/5 (164 reviews)

Stephen Rockett

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

Reviewed 2018-01-30

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

Andrew Dunne

Watch out MindbodyOnline, there's a new kid on the block!

Reviewed 2016-04-05

I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date: On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at '195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford. On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from '80-'140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me! Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place! Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

Mark McNeill

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-07-08

I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Carlos Carrasquillo

Very happy with our experience and decision to utilize Glofox as our fitness studio software.

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

Jarrah Al-Shatti

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

Reviewed 2016-07-15

Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face. Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Audrey logan

Happy we made the switch!

Review Source: Software Advice

We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

Nancy Warner

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Reviewed 2016-08-23

Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Junior Charlie

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

Reviewed 2016-10-18
Review Source: Software Advice

My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

Dan Angkiangco

Great!!! Friendly and unstressed. Gave me the confidence to follow my true path.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Less Stress really. You can focus on your strengths and on your clients. Do not have to worry about transactions or being at two places at once. You get more than what you pay for. It helps you to also grow your business and expand in various ways all while keeping stress levels low.

Glenn Kelly

Glofox is a critical part of our daily operations and we couldn't operate without it

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Customer convenience is the biggest advantage. They can view, book and cancel without a messages or calls, back & forth ensuring our administration team don't end up spending their time with bookings and customer queries

Julie Pelta

Transformational

Reviewed 2017-02-07

At the start of using Glofox I was a little apprehensive. There is a fair amount of effort to populate the data. The support I received at the start and ongoing has been exceptional. I feel fully supported by the Glofox team. In particular Stephen, who is absolutely amazing. The feedback we have been getting from our members has been amazing. Our members have completely embraced Glofox, it's intuitive and allows them to be self sufficient and not dependent on the gym for payments and bookings. Our team can spend time building relationships with our members instead of having to worry about paperwork, Par-Qs (all fully integrated), payment details, monthly subscriptions etc. The user experience on the App is great. The back end system for the gym has helped us understand our business and look at opportunities for growth. We can run quick and easy reports, and email all our registered members (over 1000 now!) in one click. It's saved so much time and effort. Glofox is an investment for your current business and future growth. I would strongly recommend Glofox for your gym.

andrew dunne

I'm delighted I chose Glofox... For lots of reasons

Reviewed 2016-04-11

I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date: On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at 195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford. On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from 80-140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me! Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place! Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

Natalia Roque

I love Glofox and can't live without it anymore.

Reviewed 2017-09-05

I have more free time to spend with actual important things instead of spending my life managing my studio. My sales are improving and my students love the Glofox.

Carla Chernencoff

A newer company that has the ability to dominate this industry.

Reviewed 2017-05-02

My book keeping was on pen and paper before I implemented Glofox. Therefore, we had a huge honour system as far as client payment. Our revenue has increased by a substantial amount simply by having Glofox remind staff and clients when their next payment is due. In addition, Glofox has literally shaved about 2-hours off of my workday. Saving time and money is enough of a benefit for me!

Jo-Ann Nolan

One of the best studio investments I've made!

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Glofox is a wonderful system that has helped me in a number of ways to run my studio in an easy, organised fashion. I was hesitant at the start to change my ways, but a year in, it only gets better.

Sarah Heimer

More WODs, Less Admin! A++

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Crossfit is all about community and making our athletes feel welcome. Having to ask athletes for their due payments at every session was completely ruining our vibe. The payments aspect of Glofox not only saves me so much time, but I'm no longer losing money because I want to avoid an awkward conversation. Everything is automated. Athletes book in for their WOD through the app, pay through the app and I can easily track all of these details in my Glofox dashboard. Recurring memberships mean I don't have to do anything - ANYTHING. It's so simple, makes such a huge difference to our revenue each month and gives me back a bit of sanity! Before Glofox my box was run on pen and paper. Not organised and definitely not scalable. If I ever wanted to expand the business I'd need to get my processes together. And that's what I did. When I realized how much money I was actually losing from my pen and paper approach, my decision was made. The support team were superstars getting me up and running! So happy to help. They have an online knowledge base too that has quick how to articles and videos - so helpful!

Anonymous

How complicated became simple, finally we have a system that helps us generate business!

Reviewed 2018-04-27

This software is customer friendly. It's layout is simple to use and once you understand the functions it's super fast which has meant staff training time is reduced as well as client training also. I have all the key information I need to hand and when reconciling month end figures and performance it has over halved the time taken and improved the accuracy of reporting 100%. The staff at Glofox have been fantastic from start all the way to support once we have launched. Marko was our project coordinator and his help and guidance has made the whole transfer feel seemless. The support staff are fast and really great at helping sort any queries we may have. The connection with stripe is working really well and has actually massively helped our cash flow as opposed to confusing direct debit charges and payment frequency's. I'm yet to establish something wrong with this system and if we identify any areas that need adjusting the team at Glofox already seem ahead of the game. The web integration is the easiest I've seen, having used mindbody previously I was astounded as to how simple this is, we can share direct links, you tube videos etc.

Chrisi White

Looks great - Easy to use - great value

Reviewed 2017-11-07

From a yoga studio owner perspective I love... 1. The customer service - having an actual human I can contact in case I need support who can respond quickly. A revelation!!! 2. Ease of use for my clients - the system is super intuitive and 98% of clients just started using it without any further queries or issues. 3. Ease of use as a manager - quick and easy to update, it is very straightforward compared to similar yoga studio management software out there. No hidden boxes or options - it just does what I need it to do! 4. Coming from a pen and paper system Glofox has saved me so far on average 5 hours of admin time a week. 5. Price - WAY better value for money compared to its competitors. Depending on subscription level it is much cheaper OR includes much more functionality than the leading yoga studio CRM.

Dominic Nardizzi

Viable but slightly an incomplete product.

Reviewed 2017-07-03

I liked the idea of using an app and an easy system of payment, but it heavily depends on your consumer age group. Reports were great indicators of revenue and made it easy to pay instructors. Customer support is very friendly and helpful in fixing issues and many features we complained about were fixed in the end. A large directory is available to help use the program. Able to check how many people booked into a class before hand (although rarely did people book long in advance). Refunds were easy.

Jacob Pierce

Glofox's software is easy to use and their customer service is second to none.

Reviewed 2017-08-24

The Glofox app has taken our gym to the next level. We really needed a way to connect with our members in an effective way as well as concentrate our information into an easy to access forum. Glofox has enabled us to do that in a far more cost effective way than having a custom-designed app from a non-specialized software company. Since they focus on gym owners and operators, they offer you solutions that you might not even realize that you have yet and walk with you through each step of the process. I would recommend their services to anyone who wants to grow their client base, have less overhead and automate their administrative and scheduling processes.

Anonymous

Partnering with Glofox has been the single best decision we have made in our business.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

We made the mistake of trying to manage our own CRM when we launched our gym. Within 4 weeks of opening we realized this was a huge mistake. We considered many platforms and software company partners to improve our efficiency. The Glofox integrated platform for booking, communication, CRM and payments has given our customers a fantastic experience, interface and reliability when booking and paying. For us it saves us countless hours each week, works efficiently on the go, in the gym and literally on the studio floor whilst coaching. Every technology has an occasion gremlin but if so any problem is quickly remedied by their great team, who work as hard for you, as you do for your own customers.

Liam Imray

Fantastic software and support team!

Reviewed 2017-03-29

When my business partner and I decided to open up our own fitness studio last month we knew that we would need some sort of booking software/client management system. After trying a few trials/demo periods from different companies, we came across glofox and decided to give it a try. Honestly after 10 mins of trying out the software, I loved it straight away! I booked onto a demonstration call with Richard and got set up very easily! We did run into a couple of issues where there was an issue with the crossover from trial account to the premium version. This caused issues for us as the whole system was down for a few days. BUT Credit where it's due, the guys were in contact with us daily to update us on the problem and how to fix it. We were booked onto a 'call' where the support team identified and fixed the problem immediately, turning out to be something minor. Since then, we've had no problems! Our clients are loving the app and we are too! Highly recommend! Oh, and the price? Definite value for money!

Barry Donohue

Fantastic service. Extremely happy with the product and my entire experience with the Glofox team.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

From the moment I applied for the demo call, I was sure Glofox was the right option for me. The sales rep I spoke with was Ed, who asked me what my current problems were while running my business. Once I'd outlined them, he showed me how Glofox was able to help me manage everything, take the stress out of the admin end of things and help me free up more time to do what I do...train people. Once I chose to go ahead with the product, the customer success team were a great help in showing me how to use to app and dashboard to get the most out of it. They were always on hand to help with any questions that I had. My biggest barrier to going with a management software earlier was cost, and this was one of the big questions I had but once I started the process, it was a no-brainer. The software has already paid for itself by helping me keep track of memberships and reducing lost revenue.

Paul Sweeney

Looks fantastic. So simple to navigate and use. The customer service/design team are exceptional

Reviewed 2017-12-12

I love the reports/statistics, monitoring performance and engaging with our members as a group or 121. The App is so simple to use and so effective from answering an inquiry to booking somebody into a class or taking out a membership. All the icons give you an opportunity to promote your Gym and why you should train at the Fitness Centre. From selling merchandise, protein, PT's, courses and booking classes has saved me so much time. In fact revolutionary. The biggest asset of Glofox is their team. The 121 interaction has been amazing. My customer support has listened to all my challenges, and sorted out solutions on our calls. If not able to sort out the problem he always comes back within 24 hours. Awesome Customer Service. Many companies need to learn from Glofox customer care. Thank You

Zack Finley

Glofox has helped me automate tasks and free up precious time I need to coach and manage my gym

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Precious time saved and increase in revenues. Clients love the independence from their computers they get from the App. I can get some basic info on class size while away from my computer

Christopher Miller

Good product with set up help

Reviewed 2018-11-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I like how they offer you the support on set up for 1.5 hours.. It makes my job easier for my clients that I refer over to get their POS software. Easily get your store up and running with some awesome features USA hours and 24/7 customer service which I have not had to use yet..

Maggie Rucker

Glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch

Reviewed 2017-08-31

It taught me what I want and what I do not want, and for that I am appreciative.

Graeme Cheung

Great team poor product

Reviewed 2017-03-01

Quite mix feelings as we been using Glofox software for 6months during which they had a change in dashboard software. Whist using the previous dashboard we had numerous non functional issues. Such as unable to erase/ change classes , the software would sometime have a mind of its own as we would see the start or finish times of class being altered to nonspecific time therefore we realised it wasn't human error. Then we have the new dashboard 2017 and unfortunately we experience a malfunction every one to two day. These have included historic classes being displayed on the app, all this continues despite the Glofox service team promising resolve the issues. Further problem have been experience with our clients unable to access the credits they paid for against the classes. other clients have had the money automatically taken for courses without authorisation. The Glofox team are very courteous but slow to respond apart rom an auto email stating that they acknowledge the message and will deal in due course. All in all a frustrating experience.

Jon Bullock

Excellent support and customized app- they overdelivered and with a very tight timeline

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Club membership booking and billing/organization and app

Karen Foley

Glofox for Gym Users

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Easy to use Easy to set up classes, courses etc Easy to see all members in one place Communicate to all users

Val Cross

Zappy the way forward in digital marketing

Reviewed 2015-02-19

We have been with Zappy now just over seven months and our results have been amazing. Up to date software which is so easy to use. From the development stage to the ongoing support has been amazing and i can't recommend them enough if you ever considered availing of Zappy's services. They know exactly what each customer wants and designed our app to our specific needs. Their customer service is some of the best i have ever come across and i have had them returning my calls late on Saturday afternoons before. I can now reach nearly 700 of our members within seconds thanks to Zappy and our well designed app. Keep up the good work!!

Ronan Mahon

Perfect fit for my classed based fitness business!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

The platform enabled to grow my business from zero to profitable in under 6 months. While there were some bugs on the legacy app/software these have been ironed out and I have not had an issue in several months.

Emma O'Toole

It's Engaging and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Tricia Mooney

So easy to use for both myself and my clients , thumbs up

Reviewed 2016-10-24

I'm not very good with technical stuff so didn't think an app would be good for me , might give more stress than it's worth I was wrong , its fool proof ( example ME ) All my clients tell me how good and easy it is to use , is be lost without it now , 90% of my customers use it to book with me and I can see how classes are doing for the week ahead Payments go through very speedy from customers . Can't fault it , wouldn't have a business without it now

Nightmare of an app! Nothing works peorperly. Issues daily

Reviewed 2018-11-26

The marketing campaign was nice. The discounted prices were nice. The app looked clean. What the app and glofox claimed to do seems very useful. However, the reality is quite different.

Chris Melia

App and Website for Leisure Facility,

Reviewed 2015-08-10

I have found the App exceptionally easy to administrate and even more importantly it is simple to download and function from our members point of view which is key, we have integrated this into the website now and can drive traffic and sales through these platforms 24/7 which is something that we previously could not offer. Of course we want to keep kicking on from here so we look forward to updates as they happen. With a smooth launch without any technical issues we are delighted with our choice and the service we have received from day one. Chris Melia, Business Development Manager.

Emma O'Toole

It's Engaging and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2015-02-09

Since opening my Yoga business 4 years ago, I found keeping my students engaged and keeping on top of my cash-flow was challenging. From working in some yoga studios I was using their online booking systems to check in students and payments. I found other systems cumbersome to do the most simplest task. One studio I hold yoga classes was (and still is) using Glofox and thought this was so much easier to do book, check in and receive payments, all online! I contacted Anthony from Glofox and showed me how easy it is to set up, and share with my clients. Payments are processed by another Irish company called Stripe. This is an additional module to the Glofox suite but it is coupled with the simplicity and seamless completion. This gives me and my clients an Excellent Customer Experience. If I do encounter issues with memberships and sometimes issues with students not able to book a class, support is only an email away or on their website, with a very quick response it is sorted. No delay and supporting the above mentioned, Excellent Customer Experience. I would be happy to recommend Glofox to Freelance Yoga and Pilates teachers as well as existing Yoga studios.

Sam Weaver

Made sure my Business needs came first

Reviewed 2019-05-25

Our review is a little different, as the Glofox software itself didn't end up meeting our business' needs based on our need for a dual membership system as we offer both fitness and nutrition coaching as separate products. Our review is more about the willingness of the Glofox team to work with us to try and find a solution...and continued to go out of their way to work with us on a transition to another software when we mutually agreed that it ended up not being the right fit. They didn't have to do that but stayed true to putting our business needs first which was great!

David Mullins

Some stumbles to begin with but now they meet and exceed expectations

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Ease of use for members and administrators. Members can intuitively and comfortably figure out how to use the app. It provides our members with an equitable way to sign-up for free classes while also cancelling. The app continues to improve with each passing month

Edele Daly

Very easy to use. Extremely helpful customer support.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Easy to use. Great back up and support Friendly staff Colourful app Easy dashboard to use Great instructions if anything goes wrong Quick feedback on any issues or problems Quick enough to learn how to use Members learned how to use quickly Ease of payment methods Takes pressure off us having to remind members of renewals It has generated us more members Greater flexibility for members for class booking and visibility to class spaces Takes pressure off us to control and manage bookings Easy access to members details No revenue lost on delayed renewals

Emma Forsyth

Glofox Review

Reviewed 2016-08-03

My clients love the app and find the user experience good. The system has evolved in the time we have been using it and Glofox appear to be continually trying to better the user experience both for the studio owner and their clients.

Aky Nicolaou

Getting on board with Glofox, great move

Reviewed 2017-03-07

Have been in the fitness industry for 10 years now, have often gone with cheaper class booking options as thought these 'high tec' ones were out of reach, so very surprised when I came across Glofox, great value for money, was very impressed with there knowledge of the industry, they knew all my issues and had solutions, I signed up immediately, About to go live and the support both in terms manner and response times has been brilliant, Thank you for making this such a pleasant experience, and I have no doubt you guys are heading to the top, Keep it up.... Please feel free to place my contact details on review if anyone would like to directly ask me anything, Thanks

Claire Andrews

It's made my life easier and my clients love it!

Reviewed 2016-11-21
Review Source: Software Advice

After doing a whole lot of research I came across Glofox. I have been signed up with them for a year now and to be honest I've not looked back.The software does everything I need and more. Customer support is 100% and that has been consistent throughout the year. They have always been friendly, patience and very helpful, for that alone I would recommend them. I love using the software but what is better is my clients love the app. I was redesigning my website and thought it was a novelty, but actually it has been much more than that. I am very happy with Glofox and would highly recommended them.

Niall Brennan

So far we have had a very easy and efficient transition for our last provider to Glofox

Reviewed 2017-08-30

We receive and system that is easy for our clients to manage and also provided a media that we can jeep in contact with our clients more readily. Push notifications are very help full and although we have not used it yet but the in app thread wI'll be brilliant for us for feed our client info on a more regular basis. Information that we believe will create a stronger trainer client relationship which we believe is very important.

Dina Moody

I can't imagine why this is so highly rated!

Reviewed 2017-03-02

I chose this option based on the reviews on this site but I can't imagine how it is so highly rated. I've had nothing but trouble with it--and I'm not a novice with this sort of thing. My very first credit card payment received was charged in Euros rather than dollars. The app and the desktop is glitchy at best and feels more like a beta version than a product ready for the masses. My clients have had terrible luck signing up or canceling their classes--the app consistently tells them the class has already passed even though it may be hours before the class time. My clients have lost confidence in the app and all but one have given up trying so I'm back to never knowing who is coming and having to be at my desk to check them in rather than on the floor overseeing their warm-ups with my assistant. The gym owner side of the app is useless. It crashes with every use--either on opening or when I try to navigate to any of the other pages. Last night, one of my clients purchased a package from the app for which they ended up with FOUR packages charged FOUR times to their credit card. I can't get out of this program fast enough!!

Heather Ehlers

Easy to use and support is very helpful!

Reviewed 2018-10-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend Glofox because they are working to fix the things that are missing and are making improvements to the software. Plus it is so easy to use!!!

Carolyn Rea

Would highly recommemd

Reviewed 2016-12-27

Awesome friendly team, lots of expertise, no hidden agendas, just good passionate people ready to help build your business. Would highly recommend.

David Taylor-Smith

very happy!

Reviewed 2017-02-06

I recently switched from another well known membership software that is sold as the one of the leading membership and payment processing companies out there. They were expensive, poor technical support, poor customer usability and overall not a great product. I luckily stumbled upon Glofox and our Gym is all round happy and excited to use Glofox. Their support and customer service is second to none, the app is getting great feedback from our clients, our staff find it simple and functionality is great. Gym operations is a lot easier under Glofox now. It was a great business decision switching over to Glofox. Switch over was painless as well with great support along the way.

Daniel Ekema

Product and service offered is Great

Reviewed 2017-01-04

We had used the services of Glofox for more than 6months and found them to offer a great product with the support to match. The system is clean and very usable for both staff and customers via the web and app portals. Very happy with the product and company who seem to have a vision for continuous improvement.

Eddy Thomspon

Very impressed and so are my clients!

Reviewed 2017-04-15

Very impressed with the ease of use. I'm normally hopeless with anything technical and Glofox have been a blessing. From the beginning we were in contact as often as I needed and had the app and dashboard set up before I knew it. Any questions that I had about making changes to classes or members were quickly answered which has made everything so straight forward that I have more time to focus on delivering sessions and working on client retention. Can't rate these guys highly enough. Thank you

Kevin Ogden

From sales to design to learning how to run Glofox the team is great all around.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Having Glofox decreased my time spent on admin related tasks. Our students love that all the classes and courses are right on their phone/tablet.

Kellie Mckeon

GLOFOX is the new GO TO

Review Source: Software Advice

I would really recommend Glofox for anyone interested in bringing booking systems online to their gym etc. We love it and our members find it so handy to use.

Darin Claasen

The support team have been absolutely brilliant and made the transition so easy.

Reviewed 2018-05-24

The ability to see revenue and also to be able to see what payouts are on the way to my bank. It just helps with managing the business so much better.

Robert McMenamy

Glowfox ahould have 6 stars not 5. Their customer service & professionalism is their main strength.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

The software is extremely easy to use. A child could run your company! The interface that the customers see is direct and easy to follow. This reduces my time of answering questions. The app mails me if anyone missed a payment and makes it very easy identify who has paid and when.

Ian Galway

The service we have received was first class.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

The system is absolutely fantastic and couldnt be more straight forward to use. We were talked, with ease, the whole way through the process which made our transition very smooth. The difference in what we had previously to the Glofox system now is night and day. We have expanded our base membership by simply moving to this new system and see so much more potential in our growth now its been implemented.

Mohammed Ibrahim

Amazing Membership Management System

Reviewed 2018-09-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Super easy to use and the app associated makes its great for our members (booking classes, check push notifications from us, and paying for services). Support are awesome, our account manager is the man, always ready to help us through any problems or questions.

Nina Ryner

Don't believe the hype!

Reviewed 2017-03-14

This is the worst software and customer service I have ever experienced. I'm about to launch a new yoga business and spent about two weeks setting all my classes up. In this period there were quite a few issues where the software just didn't work properly or I could see bits of code popping up. Once i finally thought everything was ready to go - I emailed around 300 people who had been waiting to book classes and was immediately inundated with emails from customers saying they couldn't book classes or even sign up. There was no urgency at all from customer support to try and fix the problem and they didn't even seem to know what was going on. Not a good first impression when you're starting a new business. They'd also set my account to receive Euros for some reason so I ended up being paid less than I was supposed by the small amount of people who had somehow managed to buy classes. The sales team are very nice and charming (for obvious reasons) but the customer/technical support who you deal with day to day is so bad - they take days to get back to you or just don't reply at all. Managed to get the subscription fee (but not the difference i'm owed from my account being set to Euros) refunded but there was literally no apology for how much they'd inconvenienced me. All I got was a "..sorry it didn't work out for you". I never leave reviews for anything but this was such a bad experience compared to the apparent 5 star ratings they're receiving I felt I had to leave a genuine experience of what Glofox is actually like for business owners.

Jonathan Walsh

The Glofox App, Functionality, Team and Support are excellent.

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Very quick and easy to setup. Facilitates Customer Intimacy. The Glofox team are ready and willing to help when you need support.

Paul Hillman

Brilliant service! Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed 2018-01-16

The day to day running of my gym has vastly improved

Shane Finn

Best one we have tried ! Makes me more money!

Reviewed 2015-09-02

At WK Fitness we needed a software system that took some of the work load off us and not add work to our daily schedule ! Glofox helped create our personalized App that all our members now download! Its really simple and our members love having the responsibility of booking and organizing all their own classes! We particularly like the push notification option on the App! We can get messages to our members really quickly! We sold out a Transformation Programme last Saturday in less than 15 minutes from a Push Notification! Would recommend anyone looking at opening their own facility to get in touch with Glofox! The customer service is also of a very high standard !

Greg Dunne

Booking/ Management application for smart phones

Reviewed 2016-11-25
Review Source: Software Advice

High Definition Fitness has been open for a little over two years. At the beginning, we took bookings for fitness classes over the phone. This became unrealistic as HD Fitness grew and grew. Glofox developed a booking application for the gym and it gives the power to members and 'pay as you go' clients to book fitness classes up to a week in advance without having to contact us directly.

Lauren Roberds

If I could give Customer Service and Value 6 stars I wold

Reviewed 2017-04-14

I work in America for a small business that is both a physical therapy office and Sports Performance center. We use Glofox for the Sports Performance side of things. We are still in the beginning stages of rolling out the app to our clients, but the set up and customer service has been one of the best experiences I've had with a software company. This is in direct comparison to our much more seasoned software we use for the clinical side of things. You get a person directly when you need help and the overall software is extremely user and client friendly. A special shout out goes to Customer support representative, who is our main point of contact for the account. He is constantly taking initiative to show me tools in the program to make my life easier, essentially I could not say enough good things about Glofox. You will not be disappointed in the product.

Ryan Mueller

Glofox is so much better than Mindbody

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Glofox is so much easier to use than MBO. I've stopped pulling my hair out in frustration, especially with MBO's 'call back' feature that 1) always calls back way longer than they say, and 2) always in the middle of the night.

Brent Eno

Fantastic management software and a fantastic team as well.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

It's easy to use, set up, and there is a great support team in place. The software allows me to focus more on training and less on making sure money is going where it needs.

Greg Dunne

Booking/ Management application for smart phones by Zappy Developers

Reviewed 2015-02-18

High Definition Fitness has been open for a little over two years. At the beginning we took bookings for fitness classes over the phone. This became unrealistic as HD Fitness grew and grew. Zappy helped us develop a booking application for the gym and it gives the power to members and 'pay as you go' clients to bbok fitness classes up to a week in advance without having to contact us directly. The application has saved us a lot of time which can be utilized doing other tasks in the day to day running of the gym. Zappy where a pleasure to deal with during the development stages of the app and with training on how to use it to our maximum benefit. The staff at Zappy where always on hand to answer and questions we had regarding the app and their support network is top notch!

Tara Mccart

Everything has been great! So easy to use !

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Love how user friendly it is . No one has had an issue learning it yet . Super friendly team there to help you in an instant My clients have been loving the app and how streamlined and user friendly it is

Andrea Hollowell

The staff are attentive, and extremely patient and helpful.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Ease of monitoring classes and analytics. The custom design provided by the design team is brilliant and pops right up during a search. The ability for clients to book classes straight from FB.

Joseph Bua-Otema

Just what I was looking for

Reviewed 2016-12-07

Glofox provided the exact solution I required and were very helpful in setting things up for me with a very time sensitive request. There has been support throughout and the whole team has really worked hard to get my business off of the ground. My members love the software and often comment on the ease of use. This was everything I needed and so much more and the success of my business is largely due to the solution that Glofox has provided, could not possibly say enough about how happy I am that I decided to go with them.

Alastair Porwal

Very streamlined, intuitive experience

Reviewed 2017-01-11

Glofox have done a great job in putting together a package that works incredibly well for personal training studio operators such as myself. The user interface is crystal clear and there's nothing on there that doesn't need to be. It's genuinely a doddle to set up everything from membership packages to an open calendar to allow clients to book in online. Once it's all set up things are easy to navigate and edit as needed. It gives any clients a great experience when booking in. The guys who have helped me get going have been nothing short of excellent. They answer emails and queries quickly, are always happy to help and every phone call I've had with any member of the team has been conducted in a very professional and efficient manner. I highly recommend Glofox to anyone in a similar position to myself, but can also see how it would be absolutely brilliant for larger operations such as Crossfit gyms or big chains.

Stuart Frew

Glad I've made the change to Glofox

Reviewed 2018-01-10

It's easy to use and set-up. Transferring across from Mind Body as we did was a very easy process for a much better value product. Website integration is fantastic.

Kacper Wojcik

Excellent product!

Reviewed 2016-04-04

Great product, great customer service. Our members love the app, the first thing they always mention is the ease of use and professional design. It has everything we need from setting up membership subscriptions, pre-paid memberships to class bookings, courses, offers, promotions and much more. Delighted with the product, I would highly recommend Glofox to anyone looking for a membership management app.

Conall Walsh

Good product

Review Source: Software Advice

Great product and would recommend to a friend.

Joseph Tomlinson

as a business this software has allowed our company to grow to a larger client base

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Allowed us to grow a larger client base

dara o'boyle

Simply a Must for any fitness facility

Reviewed 2015-08-25

Glofox has streamlined our member software management and proceedures - it has quite literally given me back 7-8 hours a week that was being absorbed by admin! This then allowed me to focus this new time on improving other aspects of the business and a sa result we have seen a huge improvment in both retention and new subscriptions. Having used many many software packages over my time in the Industry - it is without the best to have come to market; and with their on point Customer Service Team I have no doubt they will continue to be the company that will very soon lead the industry. If you're looking for a clean, easy and well structured system for both admin's and members - THIS IS IT!

Bill Riccio

So far so good.

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Ease of use. It was very easy to learn. As a first time business owner this has been huge. The adjustment period has been much easier than anticipated. The customer service has been exceptional as well.

Hoa VoQui

Glofox Review

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Easy to learn and to keep track of classes and members.

Niamh McGuirk

A happy Glofox client

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Myself & my business partner are 2 busy mothers, we were instantly attracted to the seamless & professional approach from Glofox & the 'easy to use' app for our clients. We love the professional edge the app gives us on competition in our field. We love the strong identity the app gives us being our very own, created just for us & personalised to suit our business needs. We enjoy the flexibility of the app as the support team learn more about us & understand the direction we are pushing towards & adapt to suit. The support team are extremely friendly, understanding & always eager to find a solution. We are now 2 months into business & we are delighted with our decision to invest in the app. It does a multitude of things that my partner and I would not have time for. No regrets. Thank you Glofox!

Coby van den ende

Glofox & Uber Shape

Reviewed 2017-01-19

The Past 4 years we have gone from 20 members to now over 100. My main goal is to keep staffing simple and keep my systems productive. I have been using, Zen planner along with testing mindbody for 2 years but has not been for Uber Shape. 2 months ago we switch to Glofox. The team has given me a professional simple branded app. Booking & client payments made super easy for me but also streamed lined for new members on trial and becoming paying customers. I would highly recommend this company for all business look to have a personalized app to keep up with the times. Regards Coby van den ende Uber Shape Gold Coast Australia

Daniel Morgan

Only a phone call away

Reviewed 2016-10-24

During set up of our system I must have rang the guys at glofox three our four times a day to ask a barrage of questions. Each time they were as helpful as the last and always had an answer. Great customer service. Thanks for all the help!

Haitham Himoud

Highly recommend Glofox for studio client management

Reviewed 2016-04-07

Having previously used Zen Planner and strongly considered MindBody, we were pleased with the decision we took to go with Glofox. It does what it says on the tin. The customisation is fantastic. Our user experience has significantly shot up. It seamlessly integrates with Stripe which is a massive bonus. It still has a few things to improve on, but then again it's relatively new compared to most of it's competitors on the market... yet still superior. Most important of all is they have a top customer service team with the attitude to match it. Our launch/migration went relatively smoothly. So all in all it's definitely worth a serious consideration.

Jackie Ticsay

Not recommended

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Our studio has been using Glofox for the past 3 months. Since day one, we have experienced a lot of technical issues in both the app and the software, from customers who are not able to book in the app, payment issue on courses, unable to use the soft opening promo, erroneously reporting transactions, and other issues that affected not just our operations, but also our reputation as a new business. We trusted Glofox to solve the issues within an acceptable timeframe but we were surprised to know that they do not have Service Level Commitments. Their turnaround time to solve issues could take weeks and months and issues are left unresolved, which is very much unacceptable, especially when you are managing a business. Glofox caters to a lot of serviced based industries and customer service is inevitable, but Glofox has the worst customer service ever! They do not respond to emails, and the majority of the time, the response you will get is, ‘your concern has been passes on to another department for further investigation.’ This further investigation literally takes forever with no response, and you will never hear the status from Glofox unless you make a follow up. We have email evidences that show how incompetent Glofox is as a company. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND Glofox for other businesses.

Owen Edwards

The Studio

Reviewed 2016-11-28

Absolutely fantastic from day 1. All the support we could have hoped for and a quality product at the end of it. We look forward to working with Glofox in the future to develop our booking system and App even further! Exciting times ahead. Thank you to all the the Glofox Team!

Niamh O'Callaghan

Fit2Go Club App

Reviewed 2015-02-18

The best feature of our new Fit2Go Club App is that it was a custom branded mobile app with our own branding that could be downloaded from both Google Play and Apple stores. Glofox software developed a members management software with an integrated bookings and payments system providing our fitness club with the perfect business solution as the App is easy and convenient for our members to use given that our primary demographic and the prevalence of App and mobile phone usage by students.

Phil Slattery

Glofox App

Reviewed 2015-02-18

Glofox have been an absolute pleasure to work with. I run a growing fitness and dance studio in Carlow and I was finding it hard to manage all my bookings manually. I was contacted by Anthony and he explained to me the ease of the app and that it would be perfect for the type of business I run. I was very impressed with the app and how easy it was to set up and get started. The technical support staff were so helpful and made sure I was happy with every detail of the set up. I have recommended this software through the Zumba® Instructors Network in Ireland and to anyone else who runs a business similar to mine. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys and I wish them all the best.

Ronald Hall

Glofox has been great ever since I took time to learn how to use it!

Reviewed 2018-01-12

I like the fact that my clients find it friendly to use. I like the fact that it alerts you if you did something correct or wrong.

Gail Lindblom

My experience with Glofox

Reviewed 2017-03-29

5 stars all round! In deciding to set up our own business we wanted to get an app set up from the very beginning and we are absolutely delighted we chose to work with Glofox. The entire process was very straight forward, nothing complicated, and any questions we had we were able to book a call with the support team right away. The people at Glofox are wonderful to chat to, friendly, good fun, easy to reach and every phone call was productive and helpful. Not only that but the design team for the app are quick to respond to any questions about your design, no hassle if you want to change the look or colour, they do it and always respond fast to your emails. Overall the support, quality, features and value, is without a doubt very worth it. We are very excited to be working with Glofox!

Tom Crowley

Very straightforward setup with a lot of help throughout. Excellent service.

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Massively reduce time spent on admin work. Modern software very easy to use. Has given me more time to spend on improving other areas of the business.

Ronnie Walsh

The perfect booking app!

Reviewed 2016-04-05

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Especially for teaching a number of classes in different locations. Now my clients just purchase their membership through our app and book in to class at any location without having to wait to see if there's space. Push notifications are a great feature it's fast and direct. I've never had any issues with the app or the glofox team who have a great customer service team. Simply put ... this app is brilliant.

Amazing Customer Experience

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-15

This is the first review I've ever written for a software I didn't purchase. I worked with the Glofox team to work through whether or not we could utilize the Glofox software for our mobile corporate wellness company - a very different use than the software is intended! While we had too many needs that were outside the normal functionality of the software, support team was amazing thinking partner in brainstorming ways we could make the service fit our needs. We also got to explore and get hands-on with the interface, and as a previous client of Mindbody, I was blown away by not only the aesthetics, but the functionality of their product for gyms/studios. If I were to open a brick-and-mortar, this would be the software I would use.

Martyn Blacklock

The best thing about Glofox is the service and the people providing it. Great product too of course!

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Efficiency, professionalisation of our business, cost effectiveness.

Ronnie Walsh

The Perfect App!

caolan coyle

A great service provided from the get go!

Reviewed 2017-05-10

I like the way we can easily manage payment schedules and keep track of money in/out, helping us to focus on moving the business forward rather than wasting time on administration.

Andy Moran

Glofox a must

Reviewed 2015-09-02

Absolutely thrilled we decided to go with Glofox software. All of our customers have commented about how easy it is to use, book into classes and pay online. The information we have access to and reporting tools are second to none. Technical support are always on hand to help with queries or any issues and response time is very quick. We simply would not be able to function as a business without it. And it's Irish

Heather Lowry

Friendly people and usable interface

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Cust support team have been very helpful, kept me on schedule ;) and been realistic about their product and how it can help our business grow. The "how to" guides they send are easy to follow. I like the product as it does what we need it to without a load of sparkly bits that we won't really use. Getting up and running has been a pleasure.

Niamh O' Callaghan

Fit2Go Club App

Reviewed 2016-11-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Glofox developed a members management software with an integrated booking and payment system providing our fitness club with the perfect business solution.

Georgia Testa

Robin Kelly has been amazing anything I needed he has helped me achieve Nothing has been to much

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Ease of client engagement

Richard Andreucetti

Easy to use software with great support staff

Reviewed 2017-05-07

It reduces my admin and allows me to focus on my clients and classes. I am able to simply manage payments also.

Wesley Throckmorton

6 weeks later I had to cancel it because it couldn't do what they said it would.

Reviewed 2017-08-23

None. I purchased it based on reviews from this site and talking to the sales person at glofox. I told him the basic functions I needed the software for and he said it would be a good fit. After working 6-7 weeks and customizing the software, we found it wouldn't work for us the day before I was going live. The support staff during U.S.A. based time zones get really sparse in the afternoon and evenings. Its difficult to get help after 2 pm CST.

Joshua Blashill

Customer service is outstanding!

Reviewed 2018-01-31

Affordable and easy to use.

Nick Whitehill

Simple, supported, efficient, clean, positive

Reviewed 2017-09-05

the software is very easy to use, from start to finish you can setup the whole system in the long term for your gym then add any short term elements as well.