Outplay

Sales enablement platform with multi-channel sales outreach

visit website

Outplay Reviews

Christopher J.

The ability to set custom triggers which automates so many manual tasks, my personal favourite was the ability to have contacts adding directly to sequences from inception at CRM stage.

Ash D.

This is a solid product for keeping in front of your customers and potential new clients. I love that it also fully integrates with our ATS.

Juli S.

Christopher J.

Feel like the calls get blocked or go to spam.

Damian D.

Like any platform, transitioning is a pain in the butt but the team at Outplay made it as smooth as possible.

Alex W.

4.8

Changing the Outreach Software Game

They have amazing support and are growing the product every day. I love how easy it is to engage with. I'm now able to connect with exponentially more prospects across all platforms than I was before.

Pros

My favorite part about outplay has to be in how it presents tasks that are due within their sequences. It allows you to send out tons of pre-made and customized templates very quickly and easily. Best part of all? Everything gets recorded to Pipedrive using Outplay's native integration. This allows for a high level view of what's going on in all my deals, while keeping contact data siloed between sales reps.

Cons

The learning curve when setting up the software was a bit tricky. The triggers and sequences are kept in a strange place and are not easily tested. Additionally, I had some trouble with parts of the pipedrive integration. All of this was not more than a minor inconvenience.

Great Value with Great support

Needed a way to organize my tasks to contact prospects multiple times

Pros

The product is fairly easy to use once you learn it. They have excellent support that helps answer your questions. They developed an integration with my Applicant Tracking system (CRM) - Crelate that works fairly well and is used to automate and orient the tasks necessary to contact prospects.

Cons

there is a bit of a learning curve.

Outplay Review

Love the concept and that it can connect to a CRM system. There are still a lot of bugs to workout. Need to work with clients more and ask how they use Outplay

Pros

The concept. This is a great tool to have for anyone who has to make a lot of calls or sending out emails/text. Works with CRM systems!

Cons

Not a fan of the calling feature. Feel like the calls get blocked or go to spam. Putting all of the steps together seems like it takes more time to do. When prospect's email bounce, you have to really work out trying to move them to the next step in a sequence.

Powerful tool with all the features I need, backed by a team who actually cares

Outplay brings it all together is a cohesive kind of way so I never end up with silos of data and I can be confident about which communications any given prospect has received... and what should happen next.

Pros

Believe me, I have tried a LOT of outreach platforms over the years. The one I was using stopped servicing clients in Australia. And everything else fell short. That is until I found Outplay, which gave me everything I needed at a significantly lower price tag. Multi-channel sequences - my process intertwines LinkedIn, email, calling and miscellaneous tasks (e.g. direct mail, video, etc.). Most platforms...

Cons

When I think about how much time and money I've spent researching a platform that is actually a good fit for me, honestly, I'd be splitting hairs to find things I dislike about the platform.

Excellent for Marketing Automation

Exceptional and would highly recommend them.

Pros

It has the same functionality as the other marketing automation tools - Email, LinkedIn, Text, Voicemail drops... and works as advertised - which is a beautiful thing. The support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team @ Outplay is exceptional. Most of the issues I've had are self-inflicted, and when there is something else, the attention from the staff is timely and heads and tails above other companies I've work with. They do not pass you from one support tech to another.

Cons

The voicemail drop works and there is room for improvement.

Nothing slips through the cracks - Simple and efficient

Amazing experience. Especially the TAT w.r.t customer support.

Pros

1. Ease of use that helps in easy training of SDRs 2. Ease of implementation 3. Scalability 4. Amazing customer support

Cons

1. Data download and API can be better - Will help with better campaign analytics outside Outplay as reporting within Outplay is pretty basic.

Love Outplay!

Great service and support

Pros

We love outplay for our outbound marketing -- seamless sync with Salesforce and prospecting tools.

Cons

Seamless sync with Salesforce and prospecting tools -- and Zapier.

Clean, Modern, and Super Flexible

Pros

Outplay is seriously malleable and has a ton of convenient features we never got with other sales engagement platforms. Never thought I'd want to switch to another platform but once we got rolling with Outplay it was a breeze. Killer CS team and always quick to answer questions.

Watch out Salesloft & Outreach

Brilliant!

Pros

So easy to use and get set up. All backed up by amazing Customer Support.....they actually care compared to certain other players in the market.

Cons

Really mini complaint is the fact you can't set a default text size and font, so it matches the style you have on your outbound gmail messages and replies. Have to switch it each time.

Brilliant tool, with amazing customer service

Our SDRs cannot do without it, its an essential tool in our sales armoury.

Pros

Ease of use (UI/ UX) Customer support Features and integrations

Cons

Nothing really- no cons, does the job well.

Great Product

Pros

The cadences are extremely helpful and have saved the team countless hours of manual work.

Cons

Lacking some features that would be helpful as the team grows

I keep Outplaying

Outplay helps automate follow-ups, reminders and making sure you call the right people at the right time. This has helped up our meeting rate significantly as you're always on top of everything and never forget to do that call or send that one email.

Pros

Outplay is super easy to use and very well integrated with different CRMs. Using Outplay helps me and my team save a bunch of time and it's very effective. Also the Outplay support team is wonderful - they help out with everything, getting on a call is no issue at all and that's pretty rare these days.

Cons

The reporting functionalities could be a little better but it certainly does its job and gives good insights into the most important things. I can only imagine more functionality will be added over time.

Super streamlined

Great product. Solid, friendly support.

Pros

This platform is very intuitive. If you have any experience with sales-enablement software, using Outplay is a breeze. From the intitial demo and every day after, the team has been very professional and attentive. They are very receptive with feature requests (there is even a button under the user profile just for that). Too soon to say how quickly they can/will respond to my requests. But given the ingenuity of the product and level of support they provide, my hopes are high! Use it.

Cons

There are what I consider to be some fairly standard metrics that should be readily available but are not. The lack of those has not stopped me in my tracks. But having access to them would allow me to improvise and respond better to client engagement. But not a deal breaker.

Very useful for my day to day tasks

It has been a gamechanger! And the customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very timely, responsible, and easy to work with.

Pros

After developing the initial sequences and steps, it is like a machine. It saves me so much time automating daily tasks that I was doing manually previously.

Cons

There are still minor capabilities it does not offer yet, however, the customer service team does a great job at tracking ideas and comments from users and applies it to their additions.

Outplay

Pros

The scheduling function helps a lot in order to keep several Business Development projects going that are in different phases. The built-in training was always the first place to go when I had difficulty with a particular function.

Cons

Everything I needed Outplay to do, it did. I can't think of anything I would add.

Great support

Pros

I loved their receptiveness to feature requests and personalized approach to CS that stayed true despite fast growth

Cons

Integrations which they've been steadily adding (e.g. with Hubspot and Salesforce)

On par with the likes of Salesloft and Outreach but a fraction of the price

Really, really impressed with the customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always at hand and helped with all the queries I had, the response rate was within a few minutes no mater what time I reached out.

Pros

Cons

Still has not got a direct integration with LinkedIn which would save even more time when sending out messages as part of a sequence.

Awesome Outreach

Reaching out to potential customers is hard and messy. This tool makes it easy and clean.

Pros

It is really easy to use and it has everything you may need for outreach

Cons

I live in Mexico and you cannot get a Mexican phone number yet. Integrating with piesync and zapier would be awesome too.

Great product

Love it.

Pros

This has increased our number of touches by probably 6x a week. I wasn't even looking for a product like this and now I will never get rid of it.

Cons

There was a few security upgrades they needed to make early on but as soon as I brought them up, they were fixed within a week.

"User Experience"

The UX of the tool is one of the cleanest I've ever used and really optimized for productivity.

Pros

When it comes to automation, there are multiple custom fields that you can add and make your emails look really custom, and also the parameters and criteria you can set up are really well-thought.

Cons

Needs more options when it comes to filters.

A great way to manage your sales outreach

Outplay has really helped me manage my activities and increase inbound sales traffic.

Pros

Being able to set up customized Sequences to manage your outreach step-by-step through emails, phone calls, etc helps to keep your sales activities optimized. Inbound traffic has increased substantially. Their integration with Crelate has simplified managing prospects and eliminate data entry.

Cons

There could be more granular reporting around sequences.

Outplay takes the guess work out of follow up

Pros

I love the "set it and forget it" style. A lot of our standardized follow ups can now be automated and leaves little room for things slipping through the cracks.

Cons

Seems like on occasion the emails from outplay get stuck in spam filters when individual emails get through.

Great product

The team at Outplay is very responsive when you have questions as well.

Pros

Cons

It takes some effort to get it set up but once you have that, it's simple.

Great Support, User friendly and Effective!

Pros

Quite easy to use, Quick onboarding, and user-friendly software. A very helpful support team that thinks with you and helps quickly.

Cons

Nothing as such should know what module connects with what.

Easy to use and intuitive UI.

It helps me go through with follow ups regularly.

Pros

It is easy to use and manage prospects, and schedule follow ups.

Cons

the phone number logging prompt is a little annoying.