SalesHandy Reviews

4.31/5 (49 reviews)

Declan Dunn

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Pros
The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Cons
Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Anonymous

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Cons
Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

Mass Emails

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Pros
Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Cons
Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

Neil Andersen

I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-07-03

Pros
It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA. The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports. The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

Cons
You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

Marzieh Marizad

really useful!

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Pros
Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

John Mele

Very intuitive application and support team. Feature for feature this rivals the big boys.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Insight into potential clients and who is interested.

Pros
Email campaigns and tracking are super easy to use and monitor. Good analytics and active development with new features added regularly.

Cons
No native mobile app or a way to send campaigns from within outlook. YET. I believe this is under development now.

Sean Foo

A Reliable Outbound Marketing Tool

Reviewed 2018-06-23

Pros
Sales handy is great when it comes to sending basic emails. The good thing is the send time stagger of 45 seconds to 90 seconds an email will helps make the sending rather natural. Sales Handy also has good customer service that will help you should you get stuck.

Cons
Their templates section is rather frustrating due to the slow load time and font sizes keep changing (which is important) and constantly needs re-edits.

Anisha Sharma

Customer Focussed UI

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
Sales Handy ease out everything for sales reps. Starting from list creation, template formation, setting time duration from initial to follow up mails, it makes everything unchallenging and effortless. You can create plenty of engaging campaigns through its automated email campaigns too. Sales handy provides you a demo access before asking to invest your time and energy. In total, learning of the software is easy.

Cons
Sales handy provide the same subject lines for its initial and follow up emails.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Maneesh Dhawan

Is an excellent product to make life of sales professionals lot easier and help them to attain success by tracking every action

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Pros
Easy to use interface Team collaboration Limited and to the point information for sales team Tracking each and every action of your prospect which helps to move ahead with hot prospects ...more points I would be able to add as I start using all its features.

Cons
Interface could be improved , tracking affects the email formatting , tracking information can be shared in lot better manner , instead of multiple rows of email being read one row we can show the information of multiple reads as counts ( no information on email replied which I feel is important ) , downloading of contacts is not available , deleting of multiple contacts as an option ....I am sure work in on to improve all the above points

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kate Fitzsimons

Best support team I’ve ever worked with!

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
The customer support team is amazing! Especially in helping you get started - they’re super speedy at getting back to you and really go above and beyond to ensure they solve any issues or questions you have. I was nervous it might be too complicated to set up a mail merge campaign, but I got the hang of it super quickly as the features are so easy to use and I’ve had a huge increase in enquiries and bookings for my speaking services since using it.

Cons
The only con is that I didn’t find this amazing tool sooner! It’s brought such a boost to my business and taken my lead generation to the next level :)

Josías De La Espada Sempris

A Sales Engagement and Email Platform for Small Sales Team

Reviewed 2017-02-17

This is a really crowded space. Until recently, I've been using Yesware (which is amazing), but I wanted to test other cost-effective alternatives for our small Business Development Team. Saleshandy seems to be what we need: a sales tool based on email engagement that help us send 1 to 1 emails, but also create campaigns based on templates, which helps engage with prospects and leads. These are some of the main features that Saleshandy offers: - Easy to use - Integrated with Gmail - Zapier integration - CRM connections - Mail Merge - Cost-effective - Team stats view - Templates - Presentation mode for sales presentation (which I haven't tried yet) It has, so far, what we need.

Pros
The support has been great so far. It is a cost-effective tool and it seems they have small sales teams in mind. I think this guys are on the good track for a great service and tool.

Cons
I've had some problems with the Gmail extension (some options are not displaying anymore), which I assume it will be fixed by reinstalling the extension. Also, the Google Connect has some issues since it seems that I need to reconnect every X minutes, which is not convenient. I'm missing a email reminder within Gmail, which I've used a lot with Yesware.

Huge Waste of Time!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

What a frustrating and over disappointing experience. We use Office 365 with an exchange server, the platform is unable to send emails with an alias using this set up so the support team at sales handy recommended the outlook plugin, the only problem is, sales handy does not work with mailmerge and outlook. I wasted 5 hours setting something up only to have outlook disable the plugin while sending out to our mailing list. The support team doesn't seem to have proper knowledge of how their products work and should not recommend solutions that are not viable.

Pros
After using this product I am having a hard time finding something that we liked. It did not work with our exchange server and the support recommended a solution that the product is not capable of. Otherwise, it looked like it was a great alternative to constant contact or MailChimp.

Cons
It does not integrate with mail merge features through outlook and cannot use the platform with Office 365. Outlook will disable the plugin if you try to use it with mail merge.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Andhika Arya

SalesHandy Review

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Pros
The customer service is very very good. They help me a lot in choosing the package for me. One thing that i love most is the very quick reply and helpful team.

Cons
the package is only for one-single-email-account-sender. If you are planning to run 10 campaign within the same period, means you have to send the email from 10 email account sender.

Joan Pentinio

Accelerate a part of Email Marketing Process

Reviewed 2017-03-09

Pros
The easiest tool to use to send bulk emails, thus I do not need to spend a lot of time sending emails manually and not only that, I can also track prospects who open the email or if the prospect who click on the links.

Cons
Unable to use apostrophes on the subject line or name and appears ? when the email was sent, but small issue.

Christopher Wilkins

Excellent customer service.

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Pros
Ease of use and attentive service. If I ever need help, they are right there. They have a can-do attitude.

Waseem Baber

I am using it for email tracking.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Pros
Very easy to use and amazing support. I am using it for email tracking and its a really cool tool, it shows if someone has read your email.

Cons
Not really, i really liked the support they provided me. Amazing support to say the least, this tool is helpful.

Great email tracking tool

Reviewed 2019-10-10

It is definitely worth getting a monthly plan to get the team and document tracking features if you need these features.

Pros
I've been using SalesHandy for a few months and I like everything about it. The basic plan is free and easy to use with unlimited real-time notifications.

Cons
You get unlimited notifications with the free plan but you can only see the last 15 tracking instances on the free plan. This is a problem if you send lots of emails.

Stephen Earl

Fantastic way to run a personalised email campaign

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Pros
Easy to use. Quite intuitive. Rules based auto-response/ follow up feature as well as the mail merge makes it very simple to use. We ran a campaign and ended up with too many responses. So we had to turn off the autofollow up responses. So it basically worked too well! Great problem to have, but next time we will send to less people... or space out the campaign more.

Cons
Not really a con so much as it just is early days it seems for SalesHandy. Needs more integrations (though perhaps I need to explore these more). E.g. Pipedrive etc. It also needs to be able to amend campaigns that have already started, e.g. you should be able to pause auto follow up responses. Or put in new steps following the first (or even subsequent) emails sent as part of a campaign.

Has everything you need.

Reviewed 2019-03-31

Very good so far.

Pros
Good solid emailing campaign software, we are going to roll it to the full.

Cons
Nothing much as of now, Maybe an ability to add emails to a running campaign.

myriam caron

Great Platform to Communicate With Customers

Reviewed 2016-04-23

SalesHandy is being used as a sales engagement platform for real time demos and live pitches. It is also used for mass email updates to clients and prospects. The feature I use most often is the screen share and email tracking. The interface is the best I've seen (as far as email tracking software goes) and I like that it integrates well with gmail - I can check email opens without having to navigate to a new page.

Pros
Send email market updates to clients and prospects targeted email. SalesHandy provides an easy to use platform for screen sharing and email tracking.

Cons
I disliked the popup notifications that are set by default. Especially if you're sending an email to several people.

Matts Frigian

Best Tool for Sales Team

Reviewed 2016-04-23

SalesHandy is used by our entire Sales team and Sales Operations. It has proven to be a success as it assists us in having a great insider's view into how our prospects are receiving our presentations and material. I very much enjoy using SalesHandy because it confirms for me if in fact my prospects are engaging with us in the right way and what they/when they see it. I highly recommend SalesHandy to any sales organization. SalesHandy Pros : - Analytics such as if your prospect opens your proposal, contract, etc and if they downloaded the document - Easy to use and manage - Very easy launch SalesHand cons: - Sometimes it shows too many notifications on email opens but I think it has been solved by SalesHandy's technical team.

Roger Gottula

Great to contact Lead

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Pros
I purchased as a tool to send personal emails to potent leads. Setting up a email campaign is so easy. Adding in a picture from a URL no problem. Import leads a slam dunk. Then hit send. Just as discribed

Cons
No cons other then you make a new campaign for every up load of leads. That is as simple a copy campaign. This has to be done for tracking the leads.

Phil Keenan

Very Poor Customer Service

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-20

Not applicable

Pros
Unfortunately, Sales Handy were unable to get the software funcitioning satisfactorily for me.

Cons
I experienced several glitches whilst trying to get the Sales Handy app operational within Outlook and I found the customer support very slow, and far from efficient. So much so that I stopped using the app after just a few weeks and transferred to Bananatag, which I have found far more reliable. In addition to the set up problems I experienced, even though I hadn't used the Sales Handy app for 10 months of the 12 I had originally paid for, when they charged me again for an autorenewal after the first year, they refused to issue a refund. Very poor and I definitely wouldn't recommend!

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Stuart Ray

Nice tool for sales

Reviewed 2019-06-15

Used to track my emails, sending our invites to multiple contacts for our exclusive events.

Pros
Tracking of my emails to prospects, allowing me to know if they read my email and what I should do next.

Cons
Set up of the auto emails took a little while with a few issues, but support were really good and sorted it out.

Great alternative to Boomerang

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Pros
Easy to use, great customer support, great performance as promised. Scheduling emails is as easy as ever.

Cons
Price on the monthly plan is a bit too high. The interface is not as easy to understand at first but with their great support page, you will be able to understand everything really fast.