HelloID

Cloud-based, User Provisioning, Self-Service, and SSO.

HelloID Reviews

Pros

It has been good so far, I appreciate all the help from the on boarding team.

Victoria S.

What I like most about HelloID is the ability to customize it to fit our needs.

Christopher S.

The automation is pretty good. The password management tools are very helpful for us.

jeff c.

Cons

Our representative has worked very hard to install this in our environment.

Cynthia H.

Alwin P.

I do not believe I have anything I don't like about this product.

Barb M.

4.7

Fantastic software for Identity and Access Management

Pros

The thing we like the most is that this software is so easy to use. You don't need to be a specialist in Identity and Access Management solutions to understand the software and configure it. But even if you cannot find a specific setting, you can always call Tools4ever. Their support is great!

Cons

The thing we liked the lest about this software is that we missed some functionality at the beginning. This problem consisted off some connectors with certain products we wanted to provision to. By example TOPdesk. The good thing is that this problem is now solved.

HelloID is awesome

Pros

This software allows our staff and students the ability to access the resources they need from anywhere, either on campus or at home without needing to remember the URL or their passwords for the sites.

Cons

I would like it become a complete package instead of a modular based product.

Hello ID - Works well, great customer support when it is needed

I have found that when I have any issues with HelloID, or even ones that might not be HelloID related, the HelloID team is quick to help. They are helpful in figuring out what might be causing my issue even if it isn't caused by HelloID. They don't just leave you hanging.

Pros

It makes life easier for our students and staff. They don't have to remember so many passwords. They only have to login at one place.

Cons

I wish that credentials would automatically update in all places, but I understand why they have to be manually updated in certain ones. I do not believe that is Hello ID's fault. If there was a way to fix this, it would be fantastic though!

HelloID is an excellent choice for student and staff portal in the K12 market

HelloID was a great fit into our Digital Ecosystem and gave our students and staff a one stop place to go to get logged into their apps without having to remember links or enter user names and passwords for multiple sites.

Pros

What I like most about HelloID is the ability to customize it to fit our needs. They are able to work with almost any platform for Single Sign On and can customize the data sent to ensure the integration works correctly. Their support has always been great, we have always received quick responses and any issue we have has been solved expediently.

Cons

There is always room to grow in adding more third party platforms and having templates for them to make adding a new app faster.

A true Single Sign-On!

Pros

What drew us from using HelloID is its capability to do SAML integration that works with the applications that our organization predominantly uses. It also makes the user experience seamless as the Azure AD login that they use to sign-in to their school-issued devices automatically logs them into their Hello ID through Microsoft oauth. Making HelloID as the homepage for all of our browsers automatically takes them to their dashboard which they use as a springboard to all the applications in our organization -- this is the true definition of an SSO!

Cons

Their support was lackluster at the beginning since we were an early adopter of this product. But I noticed a significant improvement in customer support overtime. I just hope that Tools4ever start to integrate with more educational applications!

A Flexible Solution For Application Management, And Facilitated Centralization Of Our IAM

This solution helped us with centralizing our IAM. It was spread out over many places. Now we can easily control who has access to which client or client application. The fact that our employees can ask for temporary access to an application prevents unnecessary access and adds to the security of the environment.

Pros

The most valuable feature of this solution is the ability to use provisioning. In this way, flows can be created where users can ask for access, and other users can approve or deny it. Next, people can ask for temporary access to applications, which is very useful. For example, when giving support and its needed to take a look into the client application. In that case, you only want access for that moment.

Cons

We use HelloID for ourselves and clients, so we need to manage a lot of client environments at once. Functionality to manage this situation is not yet available. When something needs to be changed with the sign-on policies, we have to apply this manually to every client environment that we have.

HelloID Service Automation & Access Management

We supply virtual workspaces for our customers. In order to be able to focus on new-business instead of doing repetitive tasks we use HelloID Service Automation to fully give the user control of their own workspace. We minimize the support calls they make and we have to spend little to no time administering these environments. Also we use HelloID as the landing page for users so that they can access all their SAAS applications with Single Sign On.

Pros

Service Automation with limitless possibilities. Monthly updates. Very user-friendly. Access Management without having to hire a consultant.

Cons

That I didn't find out about it earlier.

School District SSO

HelloID is the district's Single Sign on software. It is used by all teachers, administrators, and students. We rarely have an issue; it has been smooth sailing since the implementation.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. Calls are answered quickly and the solutions offered work!

Cons

It would be helpful if teachers could print their students QR codes.

My job is to teach others how to use HelloID and not only is the product easy to use, it is easy to teach others how to use it too.

Pros

I love the fact that I can click on a site button on my HelloID dashboard and I am automatically logged in. What a timesaver!!! Plus, I do not have to remember all of my passwords. Yay!!!

Cons

I do not believe I have anything I don't like about this product.

New Rollout for Hello ID

Our representative has worked very hard to install this in our environment. His customer service has been top notch!

Pros

This software makes it exceptionally easy for all of our students to log in to their devices. Self service password changing is a breeze

Cons

Every morning this software tends to be unresponsive about 9:40 AM. However, our rep has been notified and is looking into it.

HelloID helps us with SSO to web applications

Pros

HelloID helps us with SSO to web applications. It supports different authentication methods witch makes it very flexibel such as microsoft AD, Azure AD etc. etc.

Cons

HelloID has not yet support for "native apps".

SSO

Pros

The software is very easy to use and I am able to make changes these changes show up for the end user immediately with little to no wait time.

Cons

The waiting on added feature requests. That teachers are not able to print their own QR codes for their students.

Hello ID and SMS Systems

I no longer have to manually assign email addresses in student management system. It is now linked to our Active Directory

Pros

It is able to integrate with my student management system (PowerSchool)

Cons

The set up will take some time and you need to make sure that your data is good. It did force me to clean up a bunch of sloppy errors in my system.

Seamless Intergration

It has been great overall.

Pros

Easy of use for students. Has a great amount of documentation. Top tier customer support!

Cons

App compatibility including the technical aspect to get things working on the backend.

HBCSD Review

it has been good so far, I appreciate all the help from the on boarding team.

Pros

Easy to use, was able to roster the students/

Cons

I don't have any dislikes at the moment.

HelloID, awesome and easy.

Love it, awesome to use, and amazing team who helped us out.

Pros

Easy to use, and easy to teach people how to use it. Even our more tech illiterate users were able pick up on it quickly. The powershell scripts that are used in the background of the forms are beautiful. Live everything about this.

Cons

Some issues with downtime/slow responses. Most of which is fixed quickly, but it does cause some concern among the users.

HelloID for Schools

Pretty good solution with a good amount of options

Pros

Cons

Some parts were a little hard to implement due to limits in the API.