Dorik Logo

All-in-one CMS and website building platform

Dorik Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.33/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

eventcreate-1
webador

I'm pretty satisfied about my experience with Dorik and I recommend it whenever I have the chance.
Ease of use, the templates, and the team are very responsive and helpful. The UI is good, and I don't need to manage hosting or server maintenance.
Very good, try it, you'll see. It's a great replacement for old solutions like wordpress, with all kinds of plugins.
One of the worst things that has happened is that stuff on there just DISAPPEARES from your site and the support team just asks you to upload it again.
I was confused between the Classic offer and the CMS offer and I had to restart my website.
Once the Website wasn't loading due to some outage, and dorik recovered everything in no time. I believe that day the outage has covered social media channels too.

DC

Dave C.

Director

Design, 1-10 employees

Dorik User Review

Transcript

Dave C.: Hi, my name is Dave, and I'm a director of a design agency. And today, I'll be reviewing Dorik,...

Vikas P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The Best Webflow alternative out there!

I have a great experience with Dorik. I have built and hostes my websites on Dork since a year now and the experinece is amazing.

Pros

Great UI Easy to use dashboard AI Site builder Better Support Always upgrading and improving Free template library

Cons

Missing some advanced features and animations but the product is faily new and those features will be added.

NG

Norberto G.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Great no-code tool for webdesign and host.

Pros

Dorik is a great tool for website design without any code knowledge. You can focus on your content and branding without worrying about technical details. it's very easy to use and intuitive. There is a good amount of helpful documentation and video tutorials available. The support desk responds very well. If you don't want to design from scratch, their templates are lovely and there is variety for all needs. You can customize them to your liking.

Cons

On some rare occasions it can be a bit slow to start up. The content management system (CMS) could be even easier to use.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Falsely Advertised a Free Plan

It must be a young company because their customer service was wildly incompetent and communication horrifyingly poor. Would not recomment this company. Do not waste your time.

Pros

Dorik was intuitive and had lots of lovely features.

Cons

I signed up for the free plan. A few weeks later I got the notification that my "Free trial" had expired which meant I was unable to access any of the content I had spent the last few weeks creating. I looked ALL over the website to see communications of a free trial but all that was on the website was a free plan option. I got in touch with them and they had decided to switch to a trial model without...

JA

Joey A.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Excellent all-in-one product/CMS

Dorik is an excellent no-code CMS, easy to work with and very customizable.

Pros

- Ease of use - Pricing - Fast hosting - Integration to many other services - Level of customization - Good customer service - New features incoming (AI...)

Cons

- Not entirely WYSIWYG - Lack of customization of certain integrated elements

Martin B.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

A perfect solution to host my podcast's website

I'm very happy with Dorik. In fact, I'm planning on deploying another website through the Dorik CMS for one of my personal projects.

Pros

I chose Dorik because I saw it being promoted in an online community with people saying it was a good no-code website builder and a cheaper alternative to Squarespace or Wix. I signed up for one of their early plans, which has been excellent. It is very easy to use, so much so that I could deploy my site within roughly two hours of signing up.

Cons

The customer support team are in another time zone to me which means I sometimes have to wait overnight to get a response.

Shekh Al R.

Design, 11-50 employees

Intuitive interface to build your next website

Pros

Customization Power: Dorik's flexible templates and design tools allow you to personalize your portfolio to showcase your unique style and skillset.

Cons

Dorik offers a decent selection of templates, it's true that compared to some other no-code platforms

Stephen Z.

Powerful Website Builder with Almost Everything I need

It's a lightweight website builder and the speed is superfast. And it's also very powerful. Indeed, it has a learning curve. But when you are familiar with it, you will like it. Btw, the new UI that will be released soon is fantastic. I can't wait to try it.

Pros

- CMS module which is for the blog - Collection module to contain similar list items - Visual page builder with a responsive layout switcher - A block style editor

Cons

- Currently, it doesn't have a native multilingual site solution.

LA

Lukasz A.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Pro tool for web professionals

A fantastic tool that allows me to quickly and efficiently build websites for my clients. I am very pleased because the final results are truly professional.

Pros

I like Dorik's interface and workflow the most. The proof is that I haven't needed to use documentation yet.

Cons

So far, I haven't noticed any downsides with Dorik.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Amazing ! Outstaning! Value for money. Very Simple to use and Zero Maintainance.

Dorik has truly transformed my experience with website building. As someone who has been using WordPress for the past 13 years, I can confidently say that no matter which builder you use, the main platform is still WordPress and it requires a lot of maintenance work. However, with Dorik, I can honestly say that there is literally ZERO maintenance required and nothing can go wrong to make your website crash and lose your work. Dorik has made my life simple and fun, allowing the creativity of web creation to flow seamlessly. In love with Dorik

Pros

Dorik has been a game-changer for my website. Its versatile features and fast loading time have made my website stand out from the competition. The best part is that once I create a website, I don't have to worry about going back to maintain it. I no longer have to deal with the headache of plugins, updates, and crashing. The support provided by Dorik is simply awesome. They even go the extra mile by providing screen recording of the solutions, which has greatly improved my understanding and ability to work efficiently. I am extremely satisfied with Dorik and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to create and maintain a hassle-free website.

Cons

I believe adding an inbuilt comment management feature to the blog would be a valuable addition. Additionally, implementing a one-click multilanguage feature could greatly improve user experience. Considering the speed at which Dorik adds new features, I am confident that these enhancements will be incorporated into their platform soon.

Jesus V.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

The best website builder out there

Pros

Fully customizable, all in one solution to design and deploy fully customizable websites.

Cons

Dorik is a complete website builder as it is.

cc

cassandra c.

A Seamless Experience

The intuitive interface, combined with excellent support, made the website creation process enjoyable. Despite the minor drawbacks, Dorik is an excellent option for individuals and businesses seeking a user-friendly and hassle-free website development experience.

Pros

The platform is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for beginners to create professional-looking websites without any coding knowledge. The drag-and-drop functionality and pre-designed templates are a major plus. Their team is responsive and helpful whenever I had questions or encountered any issues.

Cons

More templates and writing text directly on the website builder where it appears instead of the panel would be amazing.

EO

Ethan O.

Internet, self-employed

Dorik is an amazing no-code tool that has helped me create beautiful websites

Dorik is an excellent no-code tool that has helped me create beautiful websites without writing a single line of code! It is user-friendly and easy to use, and the results are always stunning. I highly recommend Dorik to anyone who wants to create a website without having to learn to code!

Pros

Dorik is my go-to platform for website creation because of its flexibility. I can use Dorik to make all kinds of websites, from straightforward one-page sites to more intricate multi-page sites. And if I ever need to add custom functionality, the built-in code editor makes it a breeze.

Cons

The biggest downside of Dorik is that it doesn't have as many features as some of the other no-code website builders. This means that you might have to use another tool to supplement Dorik's functionality. However, I'm certain that there will be more features built out over time.

DM

Dmytro M.

Animation, 1-10 employees

A great no-code website builder

Pros

We use Dorik as our main website builder, and it's a standout choice, especially for those moving away from platforms like WordPress. Its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality make building websites easy, even for those without coding skills. The customer support is exceptional, always responsive and helpful, which is great for non-tech-savvy users. It also offers useful integrations, such as with Airtable, and built-in SEO and analytics tools. In summary, Dorik is an excellent WordPress alternative, offering simplicity, robust support, and comprehensive features for professional website building without the need for coding.

Cons

Need to improve integration with Paddle and add Lemon Squeezy Checkouts

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Dorik is a superb, fast-growing solution

Pros

It's an all-in-one, nocode, easy-to-use option

Cons

Like all fast-moving solutions, there are still bugs to be fixed. This is by no means a blocking factor, but it is absolutely essential to correct the problems as we move forward.

Renatho S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A good platform, with some "hiccups"...

One of the good things about the platform is how easy it is to make and deliver websites. I can deliver websites in just one day most of the time, and compared to other tools for similar purposes, it's more practical and simple, saving us the effort of having to deal with the IT infrastructure that a website requires.

Pros

A simple, intuitive platform that has maintained a regular pace of improvements and corrections. I think it has a lot of potential

Cons

One of the worst things that has happened is that stuff on there just DISAPPEARES from your site and the support team just asks you to upload it again! That is: HAVE BACKUP of your website, because they DON ' T HAVE!

Santosh A.

Education Management, self-employed

The Best Option to WordPress, without Code

Pros

I love Dorik, I recommend Dorik, because I don't have to buy plugins and there are no code issues that used to happen in wordpress. I am using wordpress for last 7 years. Using Dorik for 1 year now.I have 3 sites on Dorik CMS and I have a Dorik Pages Account. This Tool is simply awesome in speed, execution and use. Go for it.

Cons

There are no downsides literally, there is a roadmap, where I can list the requirement and it comes up based on everyone's preference.I could figure out everything with the chat and email support dorik provides and the videos that are listed on youtube.

MJ

Milind J.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Awesomely easy to use

Quite good

Pros

drag & drop methods and no coding required

Cons

nothing at this moment feel good with this super easy onboarding

Paul S.

Dorik is the BEST Website Builder with integrated White Labeled CMS Dashboard

Awesome! Dorik is the best website builder!

Pros

It is incredible! You can build everything you want with Dorik, also if you want to sell these websites, you can purchase the CMS plan in order to have your own white labeled dashboard and sell websites to anyone!

Cons

Nothing bad happened in my experience, but I contact customer support everyday to ask how can I improve and they help at time!

Andrea I.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Construtor de sites completo sem código

Tem sido muito fácil construir páginas, fiquei surpresa com a qualidade do construtor, comparado a outros já existentes.

Pros

O recurso White Label que permite que possamos criar várias contas de clientes, controlando conteúdos, acessos, permissões e evitando os cancelamentos e perda de receita recorrente.

Cons

Falta modulo para ecommerce e talvez ferramenta integrada de email, e integração nativa com email marketing.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

What a great Website Builder

I wanted to make a one page website with drag and drop feature for my personal portfolio. It only took my 2 hours to get the initial things done!

Pros

It's so easy to use yet the price is inexpensive. Excellent customer support and built in pages to jump in and drag and drop the elements. Love what they are doing and how easy it is to make a website these days.

Cons

They have less templates in their showcase at tye moment. Need to increase them substantially.

NH

Naz H.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Finally a no code website builder with beautiful designs

Pros

Cons

Google Page Speed insights show load speed has been slow for mobile devices. I've seen Dorik are working on this actively; they've shown me some test data, so that's pleasing.

Dale P.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

So easy I wish I landed on their page first

Pros

The thing I liked most was the PageSpeed Insight results. On other platforms, it showed that the speed and execution of the page were below 80. But the exact same design in Dorik rendered a 97. It was also extremely easy to use with the drag-and-drop interface. And lastly, their customer support was incredibly fast. Solved my problem in less than 5 minutes.

Cons

The finishings and look of the landing page were not as aesthetically pleasing as other landing pages platforms.

Tusa M.

A Great Website Builder

Pros

Its an easy to use website builder reminds me of Webflow - easy to use alot of great features I highly recommed

Cons

More intergrations would be great like zapier

NP

Nuno P.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great looking websites and webapps

Pros

A great looking dynamic website without coders and designers.

Cons

Lacks more data integrations like google sheets.

Timothé R.

Computer Games, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Best value for money for single page websites and blogs

Great support !

Pros

The blog feature is super cheap compared to other providers, and the no-code editor is super efficient - no fuss!

Cons

I did not really understand the management of various colors, and how to import custom fonts.