Facebook

Online social media & social networking service

Facebook Reviews

Pros

All features of Facebook application are great and ease of its feature for everyone. Facebook shop is one of the good feature for eCommerce.

Iqra S.

Overall experience had been great. I have been using it for 5 years in a row now and it helps to reach out to various people helping to provide your personal details secure too.

More than that, our audience is glad to consume content about topics they are interested in and to join the conversation surrounding our posts, to be a part of our community.

Cons

All the ads are a bit crazy. And there's lots of fake accounts with fake info set up solely to scam ppl.

It is very much a if a user sees offense in anything you do, you could have someone report a post that they find offensive and be punished even if it follows the guidelines.

Chelsea O.

It can be confusing at times to navigate the site or app because you get lost in other things that pop up or notify you.

Kyle S.

1,318 reviews

Facebook.

Facebook is the most widely used social media platform which makes it very useful to communicate with friends and family and others in social circle and find old friends.

Pros

Facebook is the most popular social media platform and has the most number of users. You can share anything on facebook, from lengthy text post, to photo albums, long videos and files. It is very useful in connecting with your old friends as it helps you find them easily. Small business users also use it to promote their business and boost sales. Its group feature is also used by students of the same class or program to share updates, progress and documents with other members. The Facebook Messenger is also a full fledged messenger with which you can send text and files to tour contacts and make audio and or video calls to them.

Cons

Facebook has become a favourite platform for politicians and groups to spread their views and propagandas, due to which it has become a hub of spams and fake information which is quite annoying and facebook really needs to speedup working on sorting this problem.

Facebook is a good social media application

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Facebook. I like to watch Mixed martial arts combat videos or even funny videos that my friends share from time - to - time because they're entertaining and make me want to watch more. If you need to reach millions of views, Facebook is a perfect medium to use. Friends, family, gaming, ads, festivals, groups, videos, pictures, and more are all part of it. I joined this site when it first became available, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Pros

Advertisers can hit their prospects in a variety of ways on Facebook. Paying ads are one of them. You will meet amazing people in all kinds of ways using Facebook insights, Facebook groups sites, and other tools. At the same time, Facebook is fantastic in several ways. It enables users to communicate with friends and relatives, play video games, participate in activities, and much more. It's an excellent resource for me in terms of publicity.

Cons

I despise seeing clickbaity or scam posts in communities or even on the comments page of an advertisement. This problem must be stopped/prevented for the website to remain a secure environment for all users. Many people would share contact information in communities and pages to allow people to interact with them to buy things or cheat them, which I do not believe is a good idea.

Worthless Website - Eradicating the residual productivity from Human Beings!!

Pros

Honestly, there is nothing that I like about Facebook. Of course, this is my personal opinion and I am not trying to offend others. Facebook is a sheer waste of time and I religiously believe so because I haven't seen any reason one even logs into their account to see others post their pics with a "Not so Real" smile. I would rather say, people try to portray their "Flawless" life by uploading pics...

Cons

Facebook, itself is a con!! There could be some educative platform which could help people transform the way they think and behave.

Facebook can be Complicated

I have no issues uploading products onto Facebook but I keep getting red flags next to my products. It is something Facebook needs to work on because I've hired freelancers to help me with this issue and they cannot even fix the issue. Facebook is connected to Instagram and Shopify but when I have problems online promoting my brand, then I can't promote my products on Instagram. It takes a lot of time to fix the problems with the Facebook store.

Pros

I like how Facebook allows products to be sold and it is organized. The platform is easy to use when uploading the products, categorizing them, and writing descriptions. It also looks amazing when visitors see that I have an online store to purchase products and I have a lot more people looking at my Facebook store and pages related to it. I love being able to view my products on sale. It is a fast and easy way to promote products to promote my business.

Cons

I keep running into problems on Facebook related to advertising, campaigning, or having some products viewed on the page and it's not my fault. I've had red flags next to my products on the Facebook store and I had to submit appeals. Even after the appeal was submitted, I had to submit another appeal. It is annoying and Facebook spends several days to respond to each appeal. I do have products on my Facebook store but I can't sell half of them because of unknown reasons on Facebook.

beyond enjoyable personal use, Facebook has done wonders for growing our business and networking

Our overall experience with Facebook has been mostly a great one. Apart from giving us free online presence when we were yet to design our own website, the boosted ad campaigns we have carried out together has done amazingly well at doubling our network of collaborators and also fetched us quite some great amounts of new business.

Pros

Facebook allowed us to gain a lot of public awareness for our business services. By focusing on the habits and preferences of users, Facebook is able to direct our ad campaigns to the individuals most likely to be interested in our services, thereby boosting our public engagement metrics significantly. And with the easy call to action buttons that integrate quite well with other affiliate channels like messenger and whatsapp, clients do not struggle to respond and communicate with us.

Cons

The level of reach for campaigns can fluctuate quite a bit, and sometimes the analytics reports do very little in getting us to understand why one campaign performed so well but another (similar) one didn't.

FACEBOOK MERITS

GREAT FEATURES ARE BEEN ADDED REGULARLY. I FIND OLD FRIENDS SO EASILY. CONTACTS ON MY PHONE WHO ARE ON FACEBOOK ARE ADDED FAST. NEWS UPDATES ARE JUST GREAT. AND CREATING A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR BUSINESS IS SO EASY.

Pros

THE FACT THAT I CAN JOIN DIFFERENT GROUPS TO LEARN, AND MARKET MY SERVICES. FACEBOOK HAS ALSO GIVEN ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE A PAGE WITH 100+ FOLLOWERS WHO PATRONIZE MY SERVICES DAILY. I CAN ALSO TRACK VISITORS ON MY PAGE. A BIG THANKS TO FACEBOOK.

Cons

WITH THE GROWTH OF MY BUSINESS EVER SINCE I STARTED USING FACEBOOK FOR MARKETING, I HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED ANY ISSUES. FACEBOOK IS JUST DOING GREAT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FACEBOOK.

Social media platform that cover everything

I enjoy all my time with Facebook as a medium for me to catching up with my friend and families.

Pros

I have use Facebook from way back in my collage period. The best thing is, i can still connect with my old friend at the collage until now, even after we has living in different states. We can see each other activities from the Facebook wall feed and start communicating from there. The marketplace feature also one of the tools that i has use in here often.

Cons

The advertisement on this platform is become unbearable especially at every videos that i am playing, the advertisement will interrupted it for several time. Even for a 5 minute duration video, more than 2 ads placement will be played on the video. I hope they can reduce it to give more enjoyable experience for the user.

Advertise with facebook

Pros

Facebook can be use not only for connecting and socializing with friend and family, but the advertisement platform provided by this social media website is one of the key point that make me attracted with it. It has a worldwide user which is why our company has choosing it as one of our advertising platform.

Cons

I don't really like the customer support of Facebook, especially for a normal basic user. Trying a slot for live chat can be as painful as it can, i have left waiting for hours for the customer support to start replaying to my live chat, only to be be told to contact them back by email.

Facebook..

Using Facebook has been a very pleasant experience for me. It made me find my ild friends and connect with them. Also using it, I get to know what my freinds are doin6and how they arr.

Pros

Facebook truly evolved and revolutionized the social media workd. You can easily find your old friends on it and connect with them. With Facebook you can share anything from text statuses to photos, videos and even files. Its messenger is also a good tool to make audio or video calls to your Facebook friends.

Cons

With time its beauty is stained by the flooding hate content, annoying political posts and plethora of fake news which is some thing that Facebook needs to tackle very seriously.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SOCIAL PLATFORM/SOFTWARE OUT THERE!!!

Overall I Find This Platform To Be VERY FRIENDLY and EASY to use ….. It Accommodates A Wide Range Of Purposes E.g. If you looking for entertainment: no problem Facebook Watch IS THERE if you looking to promote your business/page: no problem Facebook Has Advertising & Promoting if you looking to play games ,meet new people etc. THE LIST GOES ON …..AWESOME PLATFORM YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT💯

Pros

This Social Platform Also Known As Facebook Has Really Help Me Grow As A Young Man...🙂 Growing Up I Used This Platform To Make New Friend Around The World..... but Mainly In My country. This Platform allowed Me To Interact With My Family AND Friends Which Always Made Me Very HAPPY because Their Were Some Family Members and Friends Who lived Out of Country and very far away. I Made A lot Of New Friends From This Platform A lot Of Them I am Still Friends With Today!!!😄 It Gave Me The Confident To Speak To Girls And APPRECIATED THAT A LOT TOO!!!💯

Cons

I Don't Really Have Any Cons Concerning Facebook …. They've Been Doing A Good Job Through their Updates On the Platform Which Has Fix Majority of The Issues I had With The Platform... But One Con I Could Say Is that When You Trying To Sell A Product On The Platform It ONLY allows You To Share Your Product too 20-21 Groups Max . I find that very annoying especially when you're trying to get your product to as much people as possible...

the easiest way to establish an online presence for your business

Overall, my experience with facebook has been quite good. It has helped me reconnect with a lot of people I had lost touch with. Secondly, the first three investors we got to partner us in setting up our practice first discovered and contacted us via facebook. Finally, facebook helps me back up all my memorable pictures and videos in its gallery albums feature, which I can conveniently set to private for my personal view only.

Pros

Creating an account is extremely easy in a just a few simple steps. Before we were able to afford our own website for our private practice, we relied entirely on the business page we had created on facebook to ensure that we were discoverable online. And this helped us a lot in getting new clients and finding partners to invest in our practice. For personal use, the ease with which facebook was able to help me find long lost friends and family has been one of my high points of using the software.

Cons

I think facebook should allow for users to officially own more that just one account. As someone who likes to keep my professional and personal lives as separate as possible, facebook's one account policy makes it extremely inconvenient for me. Secondly, I think facebook messenger should become less integrated with the facebook app itself; so that I could be in the app without appearing online to other users. A dark mode would be the easiest way to achieve this, I think.

Tried and True!

My overall experience with Facebook has mostly been positive and I do recommend it frequently. I feel that it is still the best way to reach the most people, with a single click. It is also a great way to see what your competitors are doing and the search engine could not be easier to use.

Pros

Facebook is probably the most user-friendly social media app in existence. I think that is why it appeals to the older generations, for sure. It could not be any simpler to create a Facebook for a business or personal use. It is a very quick and easy way to get information out to new and existing customers. It also allows for multiple ways a customer can communicate with you, including a personal message...

Cons

My biggest complaint is that customer service is almost non-existent. There is no 1-800 to call for help, no "contact us" for questions, etc. which can be a problem. You often have to rely on other users to troubleshoot issues or just "muddle" through them yourself. I'm sure that is how they keep cost down, in part, but it can be super frustrating. It is too bad that they don't offer a paid version, that offers the additional element of customer support. I do feel some busineses would be willing to pay that. Overall, I think every business should be using Facebook, small or large. Even if your Target audience is a young crowd, I think it would be a mistake to at least not include it in your social media arsenal!

Facebook review

But over all Facebook is one of the best applications that I've been using it has a good feature that other applications don't have.. and everyday I'm using it even though sometimes I'm a bit moody I'll just open it soon my feeling back to normal cuz I can watched a lot of funny videos there.

Pros

Being a student is a bit stressful Because I have to do a lot things at school but Facebook is one of my favourite application to use, Because it gives me comfort in Facebook I can share to my friends and love ones about what happened to my day, I've watched a lot of videos such as inspirational, funny videos, watching my favourites streamer while playing their favourite games and by doing...

Cons

For 6 years that I've been using this the only problem that I can see is a lot of people is using this application to show some negative content videos like but it is so rare I think Facebook needs to do some action about it and last is they used social media to offend other people social status and its not a good thing because in real life other people are fighting about it .

The best social media solution for every marketplace

I joined Facebook in 2006, over time I have been using it to reach out to friends all over the globe. Facebook has enabled me to network with various mental health professionals from all over the world. Through Facebook groups and Facebook pages, as an organization we have been able to scale up our advocacy efforts globally. By allowing us to upload videos and photos on our profiles, we are able to showcase our work to the world, which has helped in attracting funding.

Pros

Scheduling of posts in Facebook groups has helped us plan for discussions even when we are busy and cannot come online. The Facebook Live feature has allowed us in conducting virtual discussions, so far we have had fruitful engagements with our audience from all over the world. Facebook allows uploading unlimited videos and photos which has helped in scaling up our advocacy efforts to donors and a wider clientele. New features are updated frequently, which helps in giving the user a personal feel. Through different Facebook groups and and Facebook pages I have been able to learn so much.

Cons

The Facebook Algorithms at times flag content that is not inappropriate. Severally I have been blocked from accessing various features, for instance joining new groups, commenting in other Facebook groups for posting the same content in several pages. Hackers posting profane content on one's timeline often lead to malicious damage to one's reputation. Pseudo accounts on the other hand are fake and most of them con unsuspecting users.

changes faster than Newfoundland weather.

My overall view of Facebook is in favor! The simple reason Is that anybody can use it anywhere and you don t have to be technology suave its family oriented so parents can show off their photos of their beautiful families and keep in touch throughout this pandemic. messenger app is excellent. they Just need to deal with the changing of their setting .

Pros

it helps you keep in touch with your loved ones, near and far. It's great for finding groups that you have so much in common with . how ever lately they have added some new features to help you enhance your photos or other content you want to share with the public or just a few close friends or even promotions that you design with the help of Facebook. I believe this platform to be held with high regards.it allows you to be as discreet or as open as you desire. I enjoy how you can personalize your page.to set yourself apart and stand out .I have also seen how Facebook has grown and is working hard to bring out the most recent apps and is working hard to keep up in todays market,

Cons

As much as I enjoy Facebook ,it can be very irritating to wake up in the morning and your friends are no longer there .I get asked so many times how come I don't show up on their feed and wonder if I had blocked them or if something was wrong with their settings, it does cause a lot of confusion .and I know because it is talked about quite abit.so then what happens is we have to start putting in friends request again and lose so much time getting reconnected. I feel that is Facebooks biggest challenge right now because if not careful this could make or break a company if the client has ongoing problems that are not addressed in a fashionable manor. And this seems to be an on going situation ,which breaks my heart because of the great potential they have.

Excellent as it binds us together!

I believe that Facebook really helped me in connecting people especially now during the pandemic where all of us are having a hard time coping with it and through Facebook, it is extremely simple to share your emotions, assessment, and what's going on in your life. It's very much like a stage you can use in your own specific manner to share what's going into your psyche, your accomplishments distress, joy everything sentiments can be communicated, and then you will ready to get some guidance or help from your liberal companions.

Pros

Facebook is an incredible app where we users could connect with people all around the world. It has gotten significant inside the society for the way that we can "interface" with others for a bigger scope. All things considered, carrying on with your life is much more significant than Facebook. This would be pursuing your fantasies, arriving at your objectives, and discovering what you want inside your life. On the off chance that that implies gloating or publicizing on Facebook that you took your fantasy get-away and took huge loads of pictures

Cons

There are many, who are dependent on FB. Individuals simply begin living in this virtual world and go through hours and hours on Facebook. Because of this, another sort of turmoil has likewise come into human existence for example Facebook dependence issue in which individual invests to an extreme degree an excess of energy in Facebook, experiences issues scaling back. Besides, this gets you far from genuine individuals and at last making issues with genuine connections, family members, school, or in the vocation. This is the greatest inconvenience of the Facebook site.

Know whats Trending and More with the Facebook App

Overall the Facebook app has been a pleasure to use and ha become more and more productive with each of its supplied updates. The business has grown more with the use of app, plus has saved much valuable time and money that was able to be used in other much needed areas. Folks dont let the scare of battery drain or the hype from social media turn you away from the Facebook app, as its a very useful for todays business world.

Pros

Keep yourself and your business up to date on the latest Trends and Information quite easily with the Facebook app. It is also one of the main sources we use to showcase our craftsmanship and search for future customers. The process for doing this is easily accomplished by myself or another employee through Facebooks page setup wizard, thus saving money. The app is widely used everyday by the Young,...

Cons

If your connected to a constant AC powered device such as a desktop or laptop computer this issue will not be a factor, although if your main source of access is battery powered such as a mobile phone it could be the kicker. The Facebook app often puts a strain on your battery even during the times its not in use. The up to date mobile devices seem to handle the power needed in background running but...

My perspective on Facebook

As a person who has used Facebook for more than ten years, I like everything about Facebook, including the new features that were introduced in recent years. I consider it a universal app because you can a lot of things by using Facebook, including but not limited to getting access to news, real estate, local jobs, talking with friends and relatives and so many more good stuff. It is quite simple to use and the level is privacy can be increased by changing the settings which is quite helpful. You get a lot of things done by using Facebook as long as you know to use it and how much time do you need to spend on it during the day.

Pros

I have been using Facebook for more than ten years and probably it was one of the first application that I used for communication and interaction with friends and relatives. I like Facebook because it is user friendly and easy to use compared to some other applications in the market. For example, a person who has never used Facebook, can start using this app within a few days. Furthermore, Most of our friends and relatives are on Facebook, so it is considered very useful to communicate with them through this platform. The last but not the least, Facebook has incorporated so many features that everyone from all ages can utilize it for their personal and professional growth.

Cons

Although it might be considered a positive point that Facebook added so many features so everyone can enjoy using it but for some people it created a little bit difficulty to fully understand the majority of things they can do through Facebook. For example, the introduction of Marketplace was a very good initiative by Facebook but there are some people that still do not know how to use marketplace. But I think over time they will get used to it.

Facebook review

The major benefit of facebook that I have found is that not everyone can be trusted who is into cryptocurrencies and posting fake stuff just to try and get your money and I did investigating and found out that people who post fake stuff are usually have just joined the group your in . Its helped me out on not losing alot of investment money . They should make it to where you can only create one facebook account. All my friends have made like 4 or five accounts at least cause they forgot there password and they keep changing there number and they get prepaid phones and that's why or lost password to there email. That's another lesson I learned to always keep same number on my phone or not forgetting my email account.

Pros

The thing that runs the greatest on playing on facebook or using it is that you can join groups and when of course you do that you can get posts sent to the lists of posts you see everyday . The best thing is the cryptocurrency groups and music groups cause on there people post the best ways to make crpto, invest, and how to do things and learn by talking to other people who comment on your posts or you can reply and make posts too.

Cons

The overlook at facebook makes me think there should be more to do on the site. Avoiding the finding of these things is my biggest problem cause I dont really get to engaged with nothing but music, looking for things to buy, dating part , reading friends posts, and cryptocurrencies. I rarely make a post on my regular life so maybe if there was more suggestions on the site that would be cool or a...

Business Savior for Many!

Overall, Facebook and I have a bittersweet romance. Despite the tricky ads manager and occasional unreasonable ad errors, businesses thrive competently during the pandemics. It has brought people closer with one another and able to somehow allow people to survive through the financial crisis due to the lockdowns. However, one's business should not be over dependent on FB itself and it is always better to seek other alternative platforms. FB might have reigned for more than a decade & still remain the apex of humans' connection. But the digital world is very dynamic (look at Yahoo, Myspace, Friendster). It is always good too keep an eye on the next upcoming tech company. As the old saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket.

Pros

Having been a frequent FB user since 2008, I have definitely witnessed the great features transformation throughout the decade. There are many features that are applaudable and have been seen to have continual improvements. 1. The fact that the updated FB has a setting for "Dark Mode", as a heavy user who is taking the importance of healthy vision, this feature comes out as caring and thoughtful...

Cons

As much as FB has become part of our lives, there are a few things that can rattle someone's cage. 1. Ads Manager Necessary useful & a must to learn to get your business running. But a particular error arose & your ad account got blocked, and you had no clue what went wrong. And when you did appeal for assistance, it would take them a hundred years to reply. Making you feeling wretched and forlorn...

Everyone Uses Facebook

Overall Facebook is a great place to share photos, videos and to connect with family friends. I conduct a good majority of communications between my family members and I through Facebook Messenger which also provides the opportunity to video chat with loved ones. This is especially nice when you are trying to connect with family or friends who may not live very close to you and who you may not get to see as often as you would like to.

Pros

I really like the Marketplace part of Facebook. I frequently post items which I no longer need for sale on Facebook Marketplace and I have had a lot of luck there in getting rid of things that previously had never gotten used by me. I especially like that there is a rating system for both buyers and sellers so that others can see ratings indicating a specific user's reliability, honesty, friendliness and punctuality. This makes it easy to decide whether you would like to do business with someone or not. I also like that any payments made for items that are to be shipped are 100% backed by Facebook and funds are only released upon successful delivery and satisfaction of the buyer.

Cons

Regarding the Facebook Marketplace again, I have had a couple of different experiences which somebody had paid me for an item that I was selling and I was to ship it out them as they lived in another state. I was unable to access a shipping label that I should have been able to access and print to put on the package before shipping out the item. I had set it all up correctly and the person had indicated...

Fairly affordable platform to design and run ads for small businesses!

My overall experience has been great. It has made me self-sufficient to run my small business and sell my products online with much ease. It is not fancy but does exactly the job I'm looking for it to do. I also like the transparency and visibility into everything and there are no hidden fees and such. I can also have role-based permissions as I wish as an admin. They also have great analytics tools that gives you quick insights of how your business performing which is always useful for you to make informed decisions about your actions.

Pros

The first thing that comes to mind is the self-serve functionality. Right from using the Facebook Marketplace and Facebook for Business, it was easy to understand what the software does and they had a step-by-step virtual tour of the software which I also enjoyed. I did not have to talk to anyone throughout the process. Primarily, I am a seller on the Facebook Marketplace and I sell a variety of products. It was easy to setup my seller profile and preferences with verification and identity checks where needed. I also use Facebook to generate ads for some of my products and run campaigns. I always thought I would need help doing these kinds of things but Facebook showed me that I can do it myself and made me feel confident about it as well.

Cons

The user experience is a little confusing. There were too many steps in the process and no option to skip any steps. So you have to have all the information handy prior to starting the process and if not, start it all over again which was pretty frustrating. There were a lot of instances where I felt Facebook was pushing their products on me and persuading me to add them on as I was trying to set my profile up.

The good, The bad, The Facebook!

Facebook has its good & bad and its ups & downs, but overall the pros outweigh the cons. The con of Facebook can always be handled differently and can make a positive outcome. There is a lot of good influence on Facebook and there are many great communities that you can become involved with. Facebook is a great platform to use if you are looking for work, looking to make new friends, or wanting to keep in touch with family members & friends, especially when you consider that it is one of the largest site in the world where you are encouraged to connect with everyone.

Pros

Communication is always needed, and especially so if it's with family that live miles away from each other. Facebook allows for convenient and constant conversation with family member and friends. Sharing thoughts and ideas with other right on the Facebook platform is another great way of being able to keep in touch with loved ones. Facebook can be used for personal reasons, but it can also be used to build a portfolio. Facebook can be very educational as well. It's a great place to view news and information. There's a wide range of Facebook apps that can be used for multiple things such as events, gatherings, and even way to organize. There are many games to play on Facebook, and all of them are easily accessible.

Cons

Facebook can be very addicting meaning that many people spend unnecessary hour just scrolling though pages. There are privacy issues and security loopholes, especially in personal details. Facebook has control over what people say, limiting the expression of freedom. There are many fake profiles that can be a nuisance to many people using Facebook. Facebook is very addictive! Cyber-bullying is of course a major concern and there are many recorded cases of this where it has led to terrible things happening to the victims. Facebook is filled with targeted advertising because they store your information.

Facebook for Businesses has always been great, but it's declining for personal use.

Pros

I managed social media as a marketing intern in 2016 and I loved using Facebook for longer posts and feature stories. Since there's no character limit like there is on twitter, Facebook is my go-to when we have a little more information to share than usual. I also love the event page feature on Facebook. We had a large annual event and every time we used a Facebook event page to promote it, there was a line outside the venue because we were over capacity. There's no other large social media platform that has a feature comparable to Facebook's event pages. I also love it that Facebook provides analytical reports for free. On other social media platforms like Twitter, we had to purchase an outside integration like Hootsuite to be able to get monthly reports.

Cons

Most of the cons of Facebook show themselves when you log in for personal use. The app has gradually become very "junky" with cheap/scam-looking advertisements and the new interface has way too much going on along the sides of your timeline so, it's hard to focus. The latest Facebook update that bothered me was the change in notifications. Instead of only receiving notifications when someone tags me...

The Face of the Social Internet with all your friends in 1 book.

Pros

It allows you to have the option to connect with other people on one social platform. You can use your facebook information to login to other online applications without having to create a login or user id. You can also choose to login by just clicking your photo and inserting your password. You have the options to send money and receive money via Facebook. You can make friend suggestions, decided...

Cons

You have to download messenger seperately from Facebook to message others. You can never truly delete your account to start from scratch. If you lose email access to your account anyone can eventually reactivate your account. It takes a few complaints for Facebook to perm. delete an account that someone makes that is fake. You can only use your real name and not alias, which is understandable but too...