Meta for Business Logo

Meta for Business

Personalized marketing plans for businesses on Facebook

Meta for Business Reviews

User ratings

4.4

1.8K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.43/10

See full reviews by rating

More than that, our audience is glad to consume content about topics they are interested in and to join the conversation surrounding our posts, to be a part of our community.
It is fun of using facebook and contineously improving. It is good place for startup business as you can advertise your goods from any anywhere.
For me the most thing I liked about this software is the ease of use because simply is easy an cofortable in work on it and given as the best performance.
All the ads are a bit crazy. And there's lots of fake accounts with fake info set up solely to scam ppl.
It is very much a if a user sees offense in anything you do, you could have someone report a post that they find offensive and be punished even if it follows the guidelines.
I dislike they way they handle elections, they way they handle reporting and banning. Someone can get banned for saying something that wasn’t even offensive and they have no one to talk to about it.

Meta for Business users...

Twitter-logocaret

+ 1

Slack

Snapchat-logocaret

Snapchat

How would you rate Meta for Business?

1,891 reviews

Blake P.

Operations Manager

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Fickle Facebook falls flat and fails ferociously

Transcript

Blake P.: Hey, my name is Blake. I'm an operations and programs manager at a nonprofit and today I'll...

Good idea, less than perfect implementation

Transcript

Tigran: Hi, my name is Tigran. I'm a small business owner and I give Facebook for Business a rating of...

Meta for business review

Pros

Meta for business lets me easily manage several of my company's meta assets (Facebook, Instagram pages) including who has access and their level of access. I can easily create ads, analyse reports, manage pages, schedule and publish posts and manage customer support on the pages.

Cons

It takes a while to get used to it but once you wrap your head around it's easy

Meta for Business | Is it any good?

Meta for Business is well-worth your time. It allows you to easily streamline your posts and content into daily, weekly, or monthly posts. You can see them on a calendar clearly, even the posts you sent out earlier (they're just darkened out a bit). I've used it to respond to messages, comments, schedule a month of content posts, and shape posts for my audience demographics.

Pros

Meta for Business is a social media content management service that allows you to schedule posts, ads, see audience demographics and statistics, and respond to interactions and messages. It feels like Facebook and Instagram combined into one platform, though without the content feeds from either. For me, this is great. I spend less time scrolling through social media, and more time planning ahead. Meta...

Cons

The software is easy to use, but sometimes the Instagram messages and notifications are weird. It'll tell me I have a notification, but it'll be a few weeks old. When I click on the notification, it doesn't go away. I've done advertisements through the software, and while it comes back and shows me statistics of who has clicked on my links, I've never received comments or interactions other than the ones it says I have. It makes me wonder how effective an ad tool it actually is.

It is very difficult to learn how to set up ads

Ok. I have to use it.

Pros

It's free unless you advertise. The reports are useful.

Cons

It's so easy to get confused. I was trained and still have to use a training video to set up audiences and ads.

Bang for Bucks

Exceptionally good. With one to one training, you maximise your investment returns

Pros

Facebook had their employee Israel contact me and walk through the process with each targeted campaign. He was exceptional

Cons

Nothing much as yet. Once you're trained it is very user friendly

Software is Mediocre, but audience is huge

Overall, Meta for Business drives the vast majority of my business results.

Pros

There are more targeting options and modes of creativity than you could possibly explore in a lifetime. Facebook's results are really only limited by how creative you can get about how you strategize getting those results.

Cons

For a company with such a huge warchest of money, they really could invest in a less buggy platform and something requires a little less manual control.

First step to start managing your Facebook profile accounts for business, celebrities, stores, etc.

It's OK if you don't need a lot of statistics and analysis to do about your page or report for a client. It's a must to start here before you go for a more advanced managing paying plataform.

Pros

Free (except ads and boost posts) Easy experience with constant tips that guide new people to fulfill a solid profile. Publishing tools menu with a lots of features for create and manage content like lead forms, videos, schedule posts, shop store, and more.

Cons

Very basic tools in insights and analytics. A lot of fake profiles that Facebook allows to impersonate like yourself and is very hard to get rid of them. Constant changes at the interface.

Meta for Business teaches users. It is worth it.

He came to help, so it's already a differential for us who undertake on social media!

Pros

It impacted my knowledge of how Facebook and Instagram distribute content. It also has chat support, which is great. It has helped me find a solution for growing reach, engagement and the number of followers.

Cons

The Facebook backend is not for ordinary users, small entrepreneurs, as they would like it to be. These people, who do not necessarily have full knowledge and facility with computers, but who have great content in their profiles can and will find it very difficult to configure pixels, catalogs, manage events, among other features of the service.

Good For Business

Pros

I have created several activities on Meta so far. Meta for business has given me the means to better track my advertising campaigns and get statistical results of each investment decision. The platform allows me to keep in touch with my customers and to make follow-ups at the right time.

Cons

Advertising costs have increased considerably in the last two years.

Post scheduling is helpful

Helpful to be able to schedule posts ahead of time

Pros

being able to schedule posts ahead of time

Cons

The new publisher module - In the old module after you scheduled a post it would bring you back to the page that shows what is already scheduled. Now it does not and it is harder to keep track of what days you have already scheduled if you are doing multiple posts at a time.

Meta for business

Pros

It's easy to use no complications to the users. Meta for business is the best for Small business as it help business to have online presence across global communities online

Cons

The only thing to add in meta for business is to add capacity to send voice notes in the comment section so as to increase people's interaction online.

Facebook, A perfect Place for Business

I'm not using Facebook only for my clients. I also have four Facebook pages and I'm generating good revenue with the collaboration of different brands. Either you are a freelancer or a youtube or a social media marketer. Facebook will always remain the best place for you. If we talk about my overall experience on a Facebook business level, then I have no word to explain my whole experience at all. I have found Facebook a major part of every digital and social media marketer. You can achieve high goals at a very low cost. The pricing of Facebook is oo affordable and can be afforded by any person. Now if you are thinking of social media marketing or you have some plans to be a digital marketer, then believe me Facebook is going to perfect place for you.

Pros

There are a lot of features that I liked too much on Facebook but I would like to mention below some of them for your happiness. I have liked the page permission too much. When I use to work on a Facebook page of my client, I always need to have a look at that page. And I can easily access my client's Facebook page through "business.facebook.com" under the pages section. It is not restricted to have...

Cons

Well, I have used a lot of software. I always looked forward to having some improvement from the software team. But Facebook is different at all. I'm working as social media marketer for a long time and I never realize that Facebook needs to be improved anywhere. Even whenever I have performed a job for my client, I always got a 4 to 5 stars rating. Every client always appreciated me for having good...

Easy to build or join business communities

Facebook helped us achieve significant visibility for our business. It was so so easy to get personal friends and associates help in promoting the business pages and campaigns. The groups are also very useful for growing community and feeling a sense of belonging.

Pros

Facebook was very good at helping me find communities and resources that were useful for growing my business. The campaign insights were also very helpful in understanding my target demographics much more.

Cons

The results from my ad campaigns were quite inconsistent. On one ocassion, it would result in great reach and leads, and the next time half as much.

Facebook..

I love Facebook for the fact that it enabled me to get back in touch with a lot of friends about whom I had not contact information. It also enables me to get to get updates about my friends and family.

Pros

Facebook is one of the top in social networking apps, infact it shaped the current social media world. With it you can share text, pictures and videos in your posts. Along with posts users can also share temporary stories that delets after a day by itself. It has a very smart search and scanning algorithm due to which it gives you very precise suggestions about people you may know. It can also identify people (most of the times) in a photo that are not already tagged in it. Apart from social communications it is also widely used for marketing by businesses. It has a dedicated messenger app through which you can not only send texts and make audio/video calls but also send files to other contacts.

Cons

As facebook is the biggest social networking software, it is flooded with a lot of irrelevant posts including political propagandas, religious and ethnic hate and false news and information, which is something that Facebook administration needs to step up its efforts to mitigate by apply filters and effectively banning involved users.

A good app to connect with the right people!

Be it in a personal, professional, or business sense, Facebook helps me connect with like-minded people, form a community with them, share content with them, and even helps me find jobs and projects. It's a great social networking app if used in the right way.

Pros

A lot of people think that Facebook has become obsolete now, so they don't even have the app on their phones and rarely use it. In my opinion, Facebook is still a great app if one knows how to use it correctly. True, I don't post that often on my Facebook but I use it for so many different purposes - to network with people in the same industry like mine, for social media marketing, for personal and...

Cons

Like any other social networking app, Facebook has its share of privacy issues. I know that the choices I make on this site - what I like, what posts I comment on, what kind of posts I reshare - everything is being collected and given to advertisers and god knows who else. Moreover, like many other social networking sites, it can be addicting too. You may not be chatting with someone or doing something important but you don't even realize that you spent half an hour scrolling through the feed for absolutely nothing. But if you have that in control, it's a good app.

Facebook alternate word for socializing.

I use to enjoy using facebook and recommend it to all.

Pros

Facebook is the most popular and common medium for socialization. It provides you immense ways to connect with people all around the world, even you can make those people your friend, whom you never know. In the modern world where socialization is a dire need, people don't have so much time to visit one other's home and enjoy gossips rather people pay more attention to talk, share and enjoy while sitting...

Cons

Sometimes by liking different pages you can be spammed so need to take care of it and sometimes some unethical videos and posts, you will encounter so these are some bad points but by vigilantly using Facebook you can enjoy its full benefits.

Facebook.

Facebook is the most widely used social media platform which makes it very useful to communicate with friends and family and others in social circle and find old friends.

Pros

Facebook is the most popular social media platform and has the most number of users. You can share anything on facebook, from lengthy text post, to photo albums, long videos and files. It is very useful in connecting with your old friends as it helps you find them easily. Small business users also use it to promote their business and boost sales. Its group feature is also used by students of the same class or program to share updates, progress and documents with other members. The Facebook Messenger is also a full fledged messenger with which you can send text and files to tour contacts and make audio and or video calls to them.

Cons

Facebook has become a favourite platform for politicians and groups to spread their views and propagandas, due to which it has become a hub of spams and fake information which is quite annoying and facebook really needs to speedup working on sorting this problem.

beyond enjoyable personal use, Facebook has done wonders for growing our business and networking

Our overall experience with Facebook has been mostly a great one. Apart from giving us free online presence when we were yet to design our own website, the boosted ad campaigns we have carried out together has done amazingly well at doubling our network of collaborators and also fetched us quite some great amounts of new business.

Pros

Facebook allowed us to gain a lot of public awareness for our business services. By focusing on the habits and preferences of users, Facebook is able to direct our ad campaigns to the individuals most likely to be interested in our services, thereby boosting our public engagement metrics significantly. And with the easy call to action buttons that integrate quite well with other affiliate channels like messenger and whatsapp, clients do not struggle to respond and communicate with us.

Cons

The level of reach for campaigns can fluctuate quite a bit, and sometimes the analytics reports do very little in getting us to understand why one campaign performed so well but another (similar) one didn't.

the easiest way to establish an online presence for your business

Overall, my experience with facebook has been quite good. It has helped me reconnect with a lot of people I had lost touch with. Secondly, the first three investors we got to partner us in setting up our practice first discovered and contacted us via facebook. Finally, facebook helps me back up all my memorable pictures and videos in its gallery albums feature, which I can conveniently set to private for my personal view only.

Pros

Creating an account is extremely easy in a just a few simple steps. Before we were able to afford our own website for our private practice, we relied entirely on the business page we had created on facebook to ensure that we were discoverable online. And this helped us a lot in getting new clients and finding partners to invest in our practice. For personal use, the ease with which facebook was able to help me find long lost friends and family has been one of my high points of using the software.

Cons

I think facebook should allow for users to officially own more that just one account. As someone who likes to keep my professional and personal lives as separate as possible, facebook's one account policy makes it extremely inconvenient for me. Secondly, I think facebook messenger should become less integrated with the facebook app itself; so that I could be in the app without appearing online to other users. A dark mode would be the easiest way to achieve this, I think.

Tried and True!

My overall experience with Facebook has mostly been positive and I do recommend it frequently. I feel that it is still the best way to reach the most people, with a single click. It is also a great way to see what your competitors are doing and the search engine could not be easier to use.

Pros

Facebook is probably the most user-friendly social media app in existence. I think that is why it appeals to the older generations, for sure. It could not be any simpler to create a Facebook for a business or personal use. It is a very quick and easy way to get information out to new and existing customers. It also allows for multiple ways a customer can communicate with you, including a personal message...

Cons

My biggest complaint is that customer service is almost non-existent. There is no 1-800 to call for help, no "contact us" for questions, etc. which can be a problem. You often have to rely on other users to troubleshoot issues or just "muddle" through them yourself. I'm sure that is how they keep cost down, in part, but it can be super frustrating. It is too bad that they don't offer a paid version, that offers the additional element of customer support. I do feel some busineses would be willing to pay that. Overall, I think every business should be using Facebook, small or large. Even if your Target audience is a young crowd, I think it would be a mistake to at least not include it in your social media arsenal!

Facebook review

But over all Facebook is one of the best applications that I've been using it has a good feature that other applications don't have.. and everyday I'm using it even though sometimes I'm a bit moody I'll just open it soon my feeling back to normal cuz I can watched a lot of funny videos there.

Pros

Being a student is a bit stressful Because I have to do a lot things at school but Facebook is one of my favourite application to use, Because it gives me comfort in Facebook I can share to my friends and love ones about what happened to my day, I've watched a lot of videos such as inspirational, funny videos, watching my favourites streamer while playing their favourite games and by doing...

Cons

For 6 years that I've been using this the only problem that I can see is a lot of people is using this application to show some negative content videos like but it is so rare I think Facebook needs to do some action about it and last is they used social media to offend other people social status and its not a good thing because in real life other people are fighting about it .

The best social media solution for every marketplace

I joined Facebook in 2006, over time I have been using it to reach out to friends all over the globe. Facebook has enabled me to network with various mental health professionals from all over the world. Through Facebook groups and Facebook pages, as an organization we have been able to scale up our advocacy efforts globally. By allowing us to upload videos and photos on our profiles, we are able to showcase our work to the world, which has helped in attracting funding.

Pros

Scheduling of posts in Facebook groups has helped us plan for discussions even when we are busy and cannot come online. The Facebook Live feature has allowed us in conducting virtual discussions, so far we have had fruitful engagements with our audience from all over the world. Facebook allows uploading unlimited videos and photos which has helped in scaling up our advocacy efforts to donors and a wider clientele. New features are updated frequently, which helps in giving the user a personal feel. Through different Facebook groups and and Facebook pages I have been able to learn so much.

Cons

The Facebook Algorithms at times flag content that is not inappropriate. Severally I have been blocked from accessing various features, for instance joining new groups, commenting in other Facebook groups for posting the same content in several pages. Hackers posting profane content on one's timeline often lead to malicious damage to one's reputation. Pseudo accounts on the other hand are fake and most of them con unsuspecting users.

changes faster than Newfoundland weather.

My overall view of Facebook is in favor! The simple reason Is that anybody can use it anywhere and you don t have to be technology suave its family oriented so parents can show off their photos of their beautiful families and keep in touch throughout this pandemic. messenger app is excellent. they Just need to deal with the changing of their setting .

Pros

it helps you keep in touch with your loved ones, near and far. It's great for finding groups that you have so much in common with . how ever lately they have added some new features to help you enhance your photos or other content you want to share with the public or just a few close friends or even promotions that you design with the help of Facebook. I believe this platform to be held with high regards.it allows you to be as discreet or as open as you desire. I enjoy how you can personalize your page.to set yourself apart and stand out .I have also seen how Facebook has grown and is working hard to bring out the most recent apps and is working hard to keep up in todays market,

Cons

As much as I enjoy Facebook ,it can be very irritating to wake up in the morning and your friends are no longer there .I get asked so many times how come I don't show up on their feed and wonder if I had blocked them or if something was wrong with their settings, it does cause a lot of confusion .and I know because it is talked about quite abit.so then what happens is we have to start putting in friends request again and lose so much time getting reconnected. I feel that is Facebooks biggest challenge right now because if not careful this could make or break a company if the client has ongoing problems that are not addressed in a fashionable manor. And this seems to be an on going situation ,which breaks my heart because of the great potential they have.

Facebook is a good social media application

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Facebook. I like to watch Mixed martial arts combat videos or even funny videos that my friends share from time - to - time because they're entertaining and make me want to watch more. If you need to reach millions of views, Facebook is a perfect medium to use. Friends, family, gaming, ads, festivals, groups, videos, pictures, and more are all part of it. I joined this site when it first became available, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Pros

Advertisers can hit their prospects in a variety of ways on Facebook. Paying ads are one of them. You will meet amazing people in all kinds of ways using Facebook insights, Facebook groups sites, and other tools. At the same time, Facebook is fantastic in several ways. It enables users to communicate with friends and relatives, play video games, participate in activities, and much more. It's an excellent resource for me in terms of publicity.

Cons

I despise seeing clickbaity or scam posts in communities or even on the comments page of an advertisement. This problem must be stopped/prevented for the website to remain a secure environment for all users. Many people would share contact information in communities and pages to allow people to interact with them to buy things or cheat them, which I do not believe is a good idea.

Excellent as it binds us together!

I believe that Facebook really helped me in connecting people especially now during the pandemic where all of us are having a hard time coping with it and through Facebook, it is extremely simple to share your emotions, assessment, and what's going on in your life. It's very much like a stage you can use in your own specific manner to share what's going into your psyche, your accomplishments distress, joy everything sentiments can be communicated, and then you will ready to get some guidance or help from your liberal companions.

Pros

Facebook is an incredible app where we users could connect with people all around the world. It has gotten significant inside the society for the way that we can "interface" with others for a bigger scope. All things considered, carrying on with your life is much more significant than Facebook. This would be pursuing your fantasies, arriving at your objectives, and discovering what you want inside your life. On the off chance that that implies gloating or publicizing on Facebook that you took your fantasy get-away and took huge loads of pictures

Cons

There are many, who are dependent on FB. Individuals simply begin living in this virtual world and go through hours and hours on Facebook. Because of this, another sort of turmoil has likewise come into human existence for example Facebook dependence issue in which individual invests to an extreme degree an excess of energy in Facebook, experiences issues scaling back. Besides, this gets you far from genuine individuals and at last making issues with genuine connections, family members, school, or in the vocation. This is the greatest inconvenience of the Facebook site.

Facebook can be Complicated

I have no issues uploading products onto Facebook but I keep getting red flags next to my products. It is something Facebook needs to work on because I've hired freelancers to help me with this issue and they cannot even fix the issue. Facebook is connected to Instagram and Shopify but when I have problems online promoting my brand, then I can't promote my products on Instagram. It takes a lot of time to fix the problems with the Facebook store.

Pros

I like how Facebook allows products to be sold and it is organized. The platform is easy to use when uploading the products, categorizing them, and writing descriptions. It also looks amazing when visitors see that I have an online store to purchase products and I have a lot more people looking at my Facebook store and pages related to it. I love being able to view my products on sale. It is a fast and easy way to promote products to promote my business.

Cons

I keep running into problems on Facebook related to advertising, campaigning, or having some products viewed on the page and it's not my fault. I've had red flags next to my products on the Facebook store and I had to submit appeals. Even after the appeal was submitted, I had to submit another appeal. It is annoying and Facebook spends several days to respond to each appeal. I do have products on my Facebook store but I can't sell half of them because of unknown reasons on Facebook.