Facebook Reviews

4.22/5 (382 reviews)

Brittney Collier

Facebook for Businesses has always been great, but it's declining for personal use.

Reviewed 2018-08-03

I managed social media as a marketing intern in 2016 and I loved using Facebook for longer posts and feature stories. Since there's no character limit like there is on twitter, Facebook is my go-to when we have a little more information to share than usual. I also love the event page feature on Facebook. We had a large annual event and every time we used a Facebook event page to promote it, there was a line outside the venue because we were over capacity. There's no other large social media platform that has a feature comparable to Facebook's event pages. I also love it that Facebook provides analytical reports for free. On other social media platforms like Twitter, we had to purchase an outside integration like Hootsuite to be able to get monthly reports.

India Price

The Face of the Social Internet with all your friends in 1 book.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

It allows you to have the option to connect with other people on one social platform. You can use your facebook information to login to other online applications without having to create a login or user id. You can also choose to login by just clicking your photo and inserting your password. You have the options to send money and receive money via Facebook. You can make friend suggestions, decided if you want to show up in a online search preformed by a major search engine. You can determine the access others have to your photos, posts, friends, and even customize lists. You can create groups that are private, or public, and create personal pages. You can advertise to target specific people. You can intergrate your instagram or twitter feed to your Facebook. You can sell and buy things through the Facebook Marketplace. You can send audio messages via Facebook. Download photos from others' pages. You can block people via their FB page or email. If you die you can have a memorial for your page, you can also have trusted people in the event you are locked out or hacked to regain account access. They allow you to go live. You can easily find people. You can create your own FB domain to get to your profile to be found. They are always adding more features and capabilities for users to access and is a steadily growing social platform.

Dana Rankin

Fan of Facebook

Reviewed 2018-09-17

I really enjoy Facebook because it is good for many aspects. I get to befriend and network with people all over the world and the USA. I can instantly communicate with someone who lives far and get answers in seconds. I enjoy that no matter what time of the day or night you are on Facebook someone else is on also. I like Instant Messenger too. That helps me to comminicate with my affiliates for my online company and helps me to keep tabs on my children's whereabouts. I like how we can store pictures and Facebook shows me what I posted in previous years. It has been instrumental in my expansion of my business and advertising on social media with just a mouse click. I enjoy the business groups and also the faith based groups I have found. I like the fact that you can have up to 5000 friends also.

Kelly D

Facebook for business is a useful tool but can be challenging

Reviewed 2018-12-22

I enjoy being able to schedule posts and plan events. I like being visible to my clients daily and able to connect with them via tablet, phone or computer depending on where I am currently. Gives me a quick way to respond and work with people one one. Being able to connect a group to the page gives me a better setting to work with groups of people and gives them a more private place to post other than directly on a public Facebook post.

Alisha Smith

Personal and Business Facebook User

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Facebook has become the king of the social platform, even my mother uses it and she is nearly computer illiterate but you better believe she knows how to navigate her Facebook. You can find groups and support for just about anything from really important topics to people just trolling each other. The marketplace is a super powerful and from what I have seen FREE selling tool for anyone and seems less confusing than Craigslist. Games galore, most free, available from point and click to time management. You can build a business account separate from your personal account, but you can manage it with your personal account, and you have an entire hub dedicated to building your business and even your catalog and ads that you want to run, for a fee of course. Most features are free.

Anonymous

The site most of us are using

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Very addictive, I had to use a third party software to block the problematic newsfeed on my computer - I used to waste a lot of time just scrolling through posts. Since then my overall experience became great -after blocking news feed I discovered how many functional options there are for customisation - you can easily manage everything you want to be notified about. The tabs to the left are very helpful with filtering and looking through everything I'm interested in (pages, groups, events nearby), chat and groups are just great - I'm frequently using facebook groups and chat to organise events or keep in contact with project groups. I love the option to restrict post visibility to certain users only. Managing friend or liked pages lists is not easy though, since the option to choose more than one profile at a time to perform an action on them is not there (eg. unfriending people or unliking pages, you can't do it in a bulk). Access through different devices is easy, mobile app is frequently updated and has all of the key features. I'm not worried about security of my conversations or photos.

Anonymous

The ultimate social network, 2.5b+ active monthly users and the cheapest CPC/CPM of all social networks

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I mainly use Facebook for Business, helping brands and clients With 2.5b+ active users, Facebook is not only the largest social network among all competitors but also the one that covers every possible target market you could think of. We've created a Facebook business page for every client that we had, and we managed to deliver premium quality results and ROI on their ad. investment! Facebook allows you to publish ads with as low as 5$! That's one of the lowest barriers to entry you can ever get. Your ads will appear on Facebook and Instagram (make sure to enable that). You can target based on age, gender, interests, and location (down to a specific neighborhood!). Easy and quick setup of ads. and Facebook tends to approve ads. fast. Easy integration with e-commerce websites and the ability to track clicks from Facebook all the way up to purchases through Facebook pixel.

elena vargas

A SOCIAL NETWORK FOR EVERYONE

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Through this platform, thousands of people have been reunited, who had lost the trail, as well as companies and foundations that have grown and even been born by this means.This means that people, psychologically, find others with their same tastes or at least similar, this due to the action of giving like to publications, for companies this is positive, so they can attract users who are interested in their product or service. In my opinion, this platform has become popular for its simplicity and for the variety of options it offers such as: including videos, texts, buttons and images, with a variety of colors and designs, which attracts users of all ages.

Andreina Carrasco

Facebook is for me the most complete of all social networking websites

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Facebook was one of the first social networking I met. Since I created my account I keep it active because I like it. I have seen the evolution that this platform has had over the years and it has been improving a lot. I like it because I can find all kinds of information, news, photos and videos of my friends and family, I can follow the pages of companies and my favorite brands to keep up with the offers. Not only have I used it to share personal information, but I have also learned to use their business tools, making Facebook ADS campaigns for some companies for which I worked. I would totally recommend using Facebook, it seems to me the most versatile of all social media.

Anonymous

Extremely powerful when used well!

Reviewed 2019-03-21

Setting Facebook's data privacy issues aside, the experience and functionality of Facebook has been extremely positive.

Anonymous

Best social media channel among all

Reviewed 2018-07-17

The most important feature is the fact that you can actually customize your feed. Many people complain about the fact that they are not interested in pictures of their acquaintances' babies, therefore Facebook is not for them. But they often miss the fact that you can actually filter your feed and actually customize it to your liking. Thanks to that, every time I open Facebook, I can be 100% sure I will see something interesting. I also love the fact that Facebook has a user-friendly mobile app/

Gabriel Maxwell

Essential for Social Media Marketing

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Facebook is probably the most important tool you will ever use for marketing your business offering. It has the largest community by far of any social media company, and it gives you the most insights and tools for marketing. You can't even begin to explore all it has to offer you as a business! From the traffic insights on your ads, to the realtime reactions of people to your posts, to the type of audience you are attracting and beyond, there is no limit to what Facebook can measure for you. It is a bit creepy that they have SO much personal information about people. But it is really helpful from a business perspective. I had no idea the amount of data they collected until I started using it's business side and yeah, it's astounding.

Amber Klein

Easily the most robust social network

Reviewed 2017-08-10

Facebook is the king of social networks for a reason. Not only do they allow you to connect with friends across the world and stay in touch with them, it also has become the world's leading news sharing organization. So you can stay in touch with friends and family and get all the news that's important to you.

Anonymous

You do not pay, but is it really free?

Reviewed 2019-01-04

The easy-to-use medium for gathering information - not only from your network but from various publishers as well. All for free, very convenient, seamless experience in app and on desktop. With a big ecosystem of other social media as Instagram etc. As business - the possibility to reach target users (with a variety of options for targeting including for ex. people who got engaged in last 3 months etc.) is enormous and the price for serving them ads is dynamic, which gives possibilities to grow as a small business.

brace brittney

Facebook has become a way of life.

Reviewed 2016-11-11

Facebook is the king of social networking sites for a reason. We feel the safest while navigating this site. Facebook is the go-to service for staying in touch with friends and family, reuniting with old friends and making new connections. Facebook has become a way of life. We can instantly communicate with old high school friends or peruse your neighbor's vacation photos. This social network is so pervasive that it's unusual if you hear someone claim they don't have a Facebook account.

Jodine Theron - Freelance Marketer

Great Way To Stay Connected

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Facebook is a great platform to test your market with very specific criteria. It is a great way for your customers to get to know you and your business on a more personal level.

Anasthasia Wells

It's facebook

Reviewed 2016-09-17

facebook is a social media application, I am certainly addicted to facebook. Since I joined facebook it got easier for me to stay in contact with my colleagues, old friends, family and staff members. I really admire the facebook features such as the call, chat, status updates, likes, comments, sharing of files. Facebook lack only one feature which is privacy for the profile pictures. I agree we have the options for privacy, like only me or friends but this is not how it works, even an unknown can see your picture and save it, this is where I will say Instagram is a lot safer. Hence I believe facebook is not really safe, due which I am quite reluctant to share personal information. the accounts easily get hacks, but now the risks are quite low since they introduced the code generator.

Anonymous

A useful & userfriendly communication and development platform

Reviewed 2019-06-11

As indicated, I'm solving communication, information sharing, connectivity and leveling the playing field regarding development issues, class issues and debates around personal, political and professional levels and platforms

Helpful but polluted

Reviewed 2018-05-08

It's useful if you want to get in touch with people you don't usually see, keep up with what's happening around the world, and sharing what you have to say. I think now Facebook is more beneficial for marketers and advertisers. We use it at work to connect with customers and see the demographics of potential leads. For now, this app is much more preferable if you'll use it for business or research purposes.

Jessi Hardy

#1 Social Networking Tool

Reviewed 2017-10-29

Stay connected with friends and family. Create a company page and sell your products. With Facebook advertising you can reach an even greater audience. Keep customers or clients up to date on latest updates with your business and show that your company is personable. If you’re not on Facebook at this point, then I’d question the rest of your company’s marketing strategies. Facebook can be a free marketing tool, but you can advertise to reach an even greater audience.

Christine Chen

A great way to connect with old acquaintances, friends, and family members.

Reviewed 2019-01-24

As a facebook user since 2008, I have been using it daily since then. I enjoy scrolling through my newsfeed to see updates on topics that I am interested in, and also getting updates on friends' major events in life. Facebook allows me to keep within reaching distance with others and to me, that is important as communication is key for everything. I also love how simple and self-explanatory it is to use the platform. Overall, I will continue to use facebook as my main communicating source with others.

Stephen Chen

The Social Social Network

Reviewed 2019-01-03

I have used Facebook since 2010, and as a long time user, its greatness still stands. Facebook has many features that help with finding friends and events easily. Its messenger app is also very good and versatile for group chats. It's still great for news as well and looking at funny videos. Facebook is still very prevalent in today's society for business and personal use and overall, it's still a useful tool to network and keep up with friends and other topics.

rabahi daoud

the big data review

Reviewed 2019-01-09

facebook is a gigantic database of human beings across the planet where is recorded what they like to see and click on, what they discuss in their comments or messages and also their groups, besides it has our Identity elements such as language, origin and more, so to speak facebook has the image almost appropriate to our real personalities therefore it can offer laser targeted traffic for any type of business

Adam Antoszczak

Great tool for business and communities

Reviewed 2019-01-09

- Great event management tools. - Awesome advertisement centre and management tools. - Fan pages for businesses, communities, societies, etc. - An advertisement is merged into a timeline so it is not aggressive for a viewer. - You can create secret groups and events and share with your community. - You can easily build relationships with your community using articles, posts, images, gifs, emojis, videos, slideshows and even online games.

Effective.... I think

Reviewed 2019-11-07

It can be very effective, and it has the capability to reach so many people. However, the setup of ads is confusing and slightly irritating. I wish there was a benchmark that could give me a better idea on how the ad is performing.

Using Facebook to Promote Business

Reviewed 2019-02-15

Facebook is a robust platform that allows its users to post and update their accounts consistently to keep others updated. It has a very simple to use interface and has a massive audience pool for businesses to utilize to better promote themselves. The review feature over the last few years has become more meaningful, as existing and potential customer of a business view and evaluate this section.

Anonymous

Great for Business not for personal use!

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Facebook's biggest asset is it's user base and you can reach a great number of audience if you are planning to put your word through. That is where is the positives end and this is good for business but it is not so good for personal use.

Floyd Peterkin Bennett

The greatest social network in the world

Reviewed 2018-03-13

It allows Information exchange, a personal compilation, find a person you were looking for, chat, business promotion, and entertainment in general.

Yaroslav Kozak

Gigantic benefits that come after months of experience

Reviewed 2019-09-12

I am using and moderation facebook for my personal use as well as source of traffic and communication for several brands I represent.

Beth Dash

Fell out of love with Facebook even before the latest scandal

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-31

I'm trying to find some pros to say about Facebook, but as I was writing this, every time I mentioned what could be a positive, there was more negative to the positive than there was positive to the positive. I used to love Facebook and check it daily and gleefully update with pithy commentary on my life ... until I realized that I don't necessarily want everyone in the world to know every single aspect and detail of my life. I stopped using Facebook about a year ago because of this and when I realized I kind of didn't want to know the most minuscule aspect of everyone else's life so much either. At this point, I can't really say Facebook has a lot going for it right now. Great, you can share pictures of the grand kids, but wait, do you really want to put pictures of your grand kids out there in the vastness of the Internet for any weirdo to access? I mean, on dating sites, the smart parents blur the faces of their kids if they post pictures of themselves with their children. Sure there are games on there, but I can get games on my phone. Sometimes there are businesses and groups that have FB pages that you need to access to find out information, but really, they could just as easily create a private website or use a number of different apps to do the exact same thing. I don't want to sign into various websites using my FB account, because really, why should FB have all this information about me? Oh, yeah, to sell for a couple billion dollars to companies who are then going to target you for everything from cruises to real estate in Bali. This is similar to my uneasiness of the growing tendrils that Google has into my personal life. Nothing is personal anymore. And you can't trust FB not to be one big gigantic sell out at the expense of its users. So if there was anything positive in there, great, because I tried. I really tried.

Deepak Chari

Worthless Website - Eradicating the residual productivity from Human Beings!!

Reviewed 2017-04-24

Honestly, there is nothing that I like about Facebook. Of course, this is my personal opinion and I am not trying to offend others. Facebook is a sheer waste of time and I religiously believe so because I haven't seen any reason one even logs into their account to see others post their pics with a "Not so Real" smile. I would rather say, people try to portray their "Flawless" life by uploading pics and tagging hundreds of them which hardly leaves any space for their face to be visible. Spouses these days share love only through "Likes and Comments" on Facebook and go off to sleep after returning back home. I have seen married couples 'literally' talking through comments, and expressing love for each other with Emojis. Woo.. That's insanity according to me. C'mon, we all know that we click on the "Like" tab only to make the other person feel valued whereas the first thing we try to notice is their Dark Circles, Extra fats and their uneven teeth by zooming in as much as possible, almost tearing the phone's screen apart. And yes, there is a smile on our face the moment we see some flaw in the other person - Bingo!! All I am saying is, why would one want to spend 3 hours a day browsing through other's miraculously showcased life (Miserable in real) and then spend those additional hours at work, only because you haven't been able to complete what you could have in those 3 hours, and get back home, late and exhausted. I never understand when people say, "Facebook has connected me with old friends and family". Facebook has only given us a way to find, connect and stay connected merely as part of the "Friends / Family" tab within Facebook's platform. I haven't seen people messaging their family or friends every week to check their well being. Its merely a platform to show your family and friends that you could afford a holiday in Caribbean and that you are the only one with dimples on both your cheeks. C'mon guys, grow up. Instead of wasting time Face-booking, lets try reading and googling which would at least make us a learned person, even more if you are already are one.

Anonymous

It's my social circle, my news, my entertainment

Reviewed 2019-02-16

Facebook has evolved heavily throughout the past decade. I've been an avid user for the past 10+ years, and I must say that Facebook has provided me a multitude of entertainment, social networking, and even professional networking at some point. It's relatively easy to use, and it has various functions with joining groups and getting to know events around your area.

Shannon McNamara

Facebook: essential in today's world

Reviewed 2018-03-08

There's really nothing else to say other than: the largest audience is on Facebook. Some might say it's a necessary evil but at any rate, it's necessary. Get your message out to the largest and most customized audiences with Facebook. Everyone is on there, it's great for advertising, for spreading awareness, increasing your brand/members - you have to be on Facebook to succeed!

Galina Miteva, MBA

I found almost everyone which I need to connect

Reviewed 2018-09-13

I found almost everyone with whom I want to be in contact with and who have a profile in facebook - from my all aspects of my life. I know how people are going, where they are living and often communicate with people which I thought I will never see or hear again. Very useful for me - forgotten birthdays. Very pleasant - reminding events in my life published years ago. I like the filters which could be applied about all information.

Christine Longnecker

Best Bang for the Free Buck Out There

Reviewed 2018-12-09

Easy to use, intuitive to figure out, and nearly effortless to reach out to your network, both on your personal page and your business page. If it weren't for FB, I wouldn't have to connections in my industry that I have, and those connections have helped me expand my business in ways I never could without social media

Shashu Aych

"Ads" are a waste of money

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Everyone's on it.... great for staying in contact with family and friends, near and far. Can be cool to stay in contact with your followers/consumers.

Brian Yovera Gonzales

FACEBOOK: connect with the world

Reviewed 2019-03-20

My experience with Facebook is from day to day, who does not have Facebook installed on their cell phones, I think very few, it is as vital as having an email.

Anonymous

Best social media application!

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Facebook is a wonderful application that allows you to keep up to date with colleagues, friends, family and more! Facebook allows you to update and show off your personal profile to everyone (depending on how you want to display yourself) without having the hassle to notify everyone one by one. Facebook also comes with an amazing messenger application which can basically become your primary messenger application once you get the hang of it!

Daniel Reiter

A Useful Tool If You're Ok With Its Limits

Reviewed 2018-12-12

The benefit of Facebook is that it's used by so many people, so addressing your specific audience with ads and other business tools is fairly simple to do. Ads can be easily targeted and measured and the analytics are fairly easy to understand. Setting anything up is also very easy.

Great Tool to Reach All Sorts of Customers

Reviewed 2019-09-26

What I most like about Facebook is the ability to post as much or little in the posts you make for the page. Facebook also offers a Page Managers app for users who have Pages to better manage comments and audience interaction. The advertising feature is really helpful for small businesses.

Anonymous

Great way to stay connected with the app that made Social Media what it is today!

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Facebook is another application that I use for both personal and business. On a personal front, it is a great medium to stay connecting with friends, some of whom stay miles away from you. On a business front, it can act as great platform to showcase your developments/achievements, also acts as a secondary support system. Maintaining a good brand image involves having and updating a Facebook page

Best Platform for Start-up Businesses

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Facebook makes cheap and affordable marketing platform for start-up businesses. You can advertise your products and services thru Facebook, post on related groups, and specify your target market through its search engine. It's new additional feature, Marketplace, makes supplier-searching easy and handy.

Philip Alvarado

Facebook is a must if you want to be present in Social Media.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Facebook is a very good marketing platform if you do it right. The app itself is easy to use and if you get used to the creation of ads and all the analytical part, you can see very interesting things from your fans. You can potentially also attract a very high amount of traffic to your website from Facebook.

Sachin mishra

Future of a better connected world.

Reviewed 2019-05-23

I like it. It has a long way to go I think. Even though ads in the videos get little annoying but sometimes you reach to great companies or programs through them.

Jamie Sullivan CHt

addicting

Reviewed 2018-05-20

simplicity and being able to easily stay in touch and keep updates with friends and family from back home. Also, the advertising aspect will be useful for market feedback. I like the ability to do facebook live from my phone so easily and have the prompts walk me through it step by step. Plus, even though I don't use the pretty fun features for the video, it's fun to have the option:)

Anonymous

The love of my life, the hope that saved my business.

Reviewed 2017-09-05

I love Facebook, with the proper team you can make and create a long list of clients, customers without ever having to spend a dime. I did take the option of finding some of my clients and to be honest I was shocked at the response I received in such a short time. I made a post and almost instantly I had a hundred responses in my inbox. Which any other way would have taken months to create. I use facebook daily and can't imagine why any busienss owner would not be using it ...

Peter Woodbridge

Promote your social media channels directly on your website

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Once we got our head around the user interface and Facebook's HTML tags it has been incredibly valuable. We can now advertise to specific audiences on the University website a particular Facebook group, such as a student accommodation committee, much more accurately.

Evan Wu

Facebook is great for starting a business or even connection with your friends and family

Reviewed 2019-01-05

At first glance, facebook is a very user friendly way to keep in touch with family across the globe. At the same time, i think its a great medium to keep in touch with friends and organise group chats to stay close. The ability to advertise on facebook also makes it a very powerful tool for business owners.

Dov (Hans) Fuchs

A MUST in the Dynamic World of Sales

Reviewed 2019-01-13

Aside from it's brand equity and ubiquitous nature, Facebook is a great tool for sourcing leads and market research. Being in the sales field, I use it almost daily to gain more insights into my prospects I will approaching. In addition to uncovering specific details about an individual, Facebook also helps us understand the "buzz" around a specific topic or trend.

Anonymous

Central place of my social life on internet.

Reviewed 2018-10-03

One of the most effective and fun place to get connected with my family and friends. It is one of the important applications for information sharing also. It helped me a lot to find me old friends with whom i lost contact many years back.

Anonymous

It's still a strong platform to grow your business online

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Facebook is huge, tried and true (even though the information leaks are not good at all...) and it's still the place to go when you want to build awareness and fan page for your business. Ads are great but of course depend on the market specifics and other details, but I've been able to get a lot for my buck so far.

Anonymous

Facebook is a social networking website where you can reach people easily

Reviewed 2018-08-13

As I use Facebook nearly everyday since 2009, for me Facebook is the best social media for networking, sharing experiences, photos, advertise products and involve customers, search and find events, various services and even employees for companies. Facebook is also effective for delivering your voice and comment to services of companies that may be efficient for others' choice.

Anonymous

Facebook - the most known software in the world

Reviewed 2019-01-14

A place to meet friends and colleagues. A place where you can meet your family members and be up-to-date on them, even if you have not seen them for years. ideal for business promotion and information on events - has my favorite function - synchronization with the calendar, so that I will never forget about the event and birthdays of relatives

Martin Carvalho

Despite it's scandals, as a Social Platform it's great

Reviewed 2018-09-25

- Probably 99% of the people you know are on Facebook - Excellent integration with external content, which makes it really easy to share videos from youtube, vimeo, external links, etc - Really great to interact with other people - Great platform to advertise your company - Business pages are a must-have for business

Mike Calabro

Facebook has its ups and downs

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Facebook is a must have these days. It excels for personal use and is a good way for me to "stalk" the people that I am doing a photoshoot with before I actually meet them. THat way you get to know the background of them and other type of clients.

Ranju Sharma

An essential tool

Reviewed 2017-09-25

People often think that Facebook is essential for friends and family. But it is essential for business too. Having a Facebook page is a good way to keep people updated about your business. Linkedin is a great business tool, but it is more for businesses to talk to other businesses. Facebook fills the gap by offering a way for businesses to speak to consumers.

Jameli Jimenez

Facebook keeps me updated with the latest news and happenings around the web.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

The interface is easy to manage. I like the privacy feature that lets me control who will have access to my posts. I also like how this tool intelligently matches people who you might know even without searching for them on Facebook.

Christopher Mantz

Facebook Review

Reviewed 2019-03-22

As a social media network, this platform works well. It is very easy to sign up and create a profile. Many other applications require a Facebook account to sign up, so having it is a major help. The business features are nice.

Anonymous

Quick and easy, battery hog

Reviewed 2017-05-01

I use this app daily to keep up with what's going on in my friends' lives. The interface is good and everything loads quickly, and the notifications are nice.

Atul Dhir

Great Platform - Amazed with Latest Features & Social Links !!

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Everything under one roof.Pics & Videos are very fast for the view,.X/UI is very responsive.Simple & easy to use.

Anonymous

Great social media tool for your business

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Facebook is great for getting connected with others online. It has a wide array of options to post updates for followers and for followers to share information with friends. You're allowed to create and customize an easy to manage profile. The amount of users on Facebook will help your business grow in the long run.

Yusuf Alp

Free social network that connects family and friends

Reviewed 2018-11-23

I like the fact that it is and will always be free. Useful for connecting the family and friends to get updates to what they are up to while also being able to connect to the world through the news and other public accounts.

Monica Harada

Enjoyable

Reviewed 2019-01-17

Facebook is a great way to reconnect or to stay connected to people all around the world. If you like or follow a page, facebook will refresh your feed with suggestions and enjoyable content. It is a great way to stay updated on your friends as well as what is going on in the world.

Bartosz Bilejczyk

The best social network with many features, unfortunately facing many privacy scandals

Reviewed 2018-06-25

I love their messenger app and mobile version of website (on the web) as well as mobile native app. Everything seems to work so smoothly. Making new events is very simple for me and basic advertising is also not a problem for average user, as I've seen many of my friends do it.

A necessary evil

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Facebook is great for staying in touch with people who live far away, or gaining support from a community where more private conversations can be had. It seems like everything is connected to facebook, so if you're not on there, then you really are missing out.

Anonymous

Largest social network hence the greatest reach

Reviewed 2018-09-15

Extremely user friendly and a great way to connect with people who have only met a few times. Reminder for birthdays and generally storing memories as well as reconnecting with long lost friends means while I may not spend as much time on it anymore would keep going back to check my account status.

M.Shoaib Anwar

Best Social Network service in the world

Reviewed 2019-07-26

I am using Facebook for more than 4 years and I never faced any issue from Facebook. It helps me great to keep in contact with my friends.

Teekay M

Great platform

Reviewed 2018-07-31

I'm not a big facebook user anymore but I still login every now and then to see what some of my friends are up to, and most to read some news. I love messenger more than the Facebook app itself, and I use it on a daily basis, especially now that Bots are more of a thing now.

Anonymous

I had a good journey with Facebook, it's time to cut you off

Reviewed 2018-06-06

App is a must if you are that someone who check Facebook every other hour Easy to use and the app is well developed

Anonymous

Depending on your business, Facebook can be a powerful tool

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Facebook can be a powerful tool in order to get noticed and even to improve your sales. For many businesses, it is key to have a well-maintained Facebook profile with interesing content and that answers customers and prospective customers in a timely manner.

Courtney Leece

Not too shabby

Reviewed 2019-01-09

I've had a Facebook for about 10 years now. Ad I have been overall satisfied with the app over the years with both Android and apple. I didn't Ike the app when there became a separate app for messages. Although I did become fond of the switch and the capability to have he option to just use messenger or Facebook

Anonymous

Keep in touch with all friends and family

Reviewed 2019-08-23

The fact that you can stay connected!

Junaid Ahmad

A very social product - Facebook is one of the incredible

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Facebook is one of the incredible Keep you in touch socially share your thoughts and ideas share what is happening in your life with families and friends through Facebook quick and convenient means of communication to people across cities and countries Enhance your social skills

Hamza Ali

Facebook is a best application to grown the business and manage your friend circles

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Nowadays Facebook is the best way for online business and selling and purchasing the product. You can easily add your product and create adds on this product facebook working on it is very quickly. Facebook support is very responsible and very quick to reply to my issues.

Olivia Stanger

Definitely useful, but sometimes annoying

Reviewed 2018-12-21

I like that Facebook connects individuals to businesses around the globe. It's easy to post, share, and advertise on the site. It's also easy to find what you are looking for.

Adam Tindall

Leveraging Facebook for Customer Generation

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Vast ability to reach hundreds of thousands of people based on demographics, interests, and location. By using Facebook for marketing, a company can expand its reach, develop a loyal following, and get its information out to the public faster than any press release.

Hannah Rueckert

Who Doesn't Like Facebook?

Reviewed 2019-07-24

Obviously this is an awesome tool. They have made staying in contact with people all over the world easy. I am able to stay connected with and chat regularly with friends from all over the world. Within minutes i'm able to see pictures, updates, and events that my friends are involved with. I love facebook.

E'lona Moore

I use Facebook to make money

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Facebook was supposed to be just about family and friends... Now it's a mashup of everyone (including me) wanting you to buy a product or service, memes of all kinds, videos that peek interests or start confusion, and niche groups of various topics. I use facebook to stay relevant to my 3K "friends" and to make money.

Anonymous

Still haven't seen the results I had hoped for

Reviewed 2018-06-25

I appreciate the insights tab and the analytics they allow here. They have a lot of great information on people which helps with running targeted ads, but it still hasn't driven conversion like we would hope.

Gar Yan Yeung

Love using Facebook for business

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Facebook makes it super easy to connect with millions of people for a very reasonable amount of money. I like how easy creating ads and content to reach out to people all over the world with just one click!

Ideal for Businesses - Great for Personal Use

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Facebook profile is a must for any business that wishes to thrive and my experience is quite similar. Promoting pages, content, events etc is amazing and without the character limit, one has the freedom to write as much as necessary. On a personal front, it is a great way to stay connected.

No. 1 way to keep in touch with friends

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Facebook is continuously evolving - it has been around for more than 10 years and yet its aesthetics, features, and functionalities are always current and updated. There's really no better way to keep in tough with friends, family, acquaintances than Facebook!

Sundeep Gopal

Facebook for business is the future!

Reviewed 2019-02-06

Personally, I do not really like Facebook but Facebook for business is something I really like. We run campaigns and they return really good results. Technology communities are really active on Facebook and there are a lot of useful discussions that can be insightful.

Mauricio Belmonte Mireles

Everybody is there

Reviewed 2019-09-25

I get to more people in a more personal level, they can see my personal side and not only my business side.

A multi-purpose social network

Reviewed 2019-09-20

I'm using Facebook for both personal reasons and work. It's great for getting the latest news from friends or staying in touch with relatives. For work - that's mainly support chats and they work great, both on desktop and mobile.

Anonymous

News reader and everyone else uses it.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

What can I say, its a way to keep up with what people want to share, but mostly for me it can be used to follow news sites, various politicians and whatever looks slightly interesting and share my opinion with people who may or may not care, but the discussion can be fun.

Joseph R. Sweeney

Facebook for business combines everything good about sharing information

Reviewed 2018-09-17

When we implemented Facebook for business a few years ago, we found that the natural feel of the platform was easy to adopt since many of us had already been using it in our personal lives. Very easy and efficient tool to switch over to.

Olivia Capizzi

For advertising, it's the best way to find your audience

Reviewed 2018-06-25

For our startup, Facebook was and still is a great way to discover and communicate with our audience when it comes to advertising, testing different materials, and engaging.

NISHANT PATEL

World no 1 Social Site Facebook

Reviewed 2018-06-16

an extremely lovable and addiction social website is Facebook, I use it for personal and for the business purpose to create my dedicated identity vai facebook page feature. Excellent services provided by top class profile account security.

Brett Rothenberg

Evil company, great product

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I think Facebook has taken over the lives of some and has been very reckless but has shed some light and filled in gaps on how people share and communicate. I wish they never had businesses on their and kept it to people only, I liked it when the feed was real people.

Facebook Review

Reviewed 2019-01-01

It is a good app to use specially if you want to get real time notification from your account. It is easy to use and you can post pictures from your smartphone easily

Paul Richards

Still the best social network

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Facebook is so critical that a company needs to have a good Facebook page, just like it needs to have a good website. A little effort, thought and creativity can make a big impact.

Anonymous

We use it because everyone else does.

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Typical experience of most users, we can post and share, we can add pictures and video. Marketing is targeted and gives us control over who we want to see our advertisements. Overall, we use it because most people use it. It's not my favorite platform for social media but is widely used.

Robert Szymoniak

New social reality

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Easy way to contact with your friends and read news from the world in one place. Creating groups and fanpages is a great opportunity to express yourself in many ways

Daniele Raffo

Still the benchmark for every social network

Reviewed 2018-05-12

Facebook pages can contain and constantly update all the information that a business wants to communicate to its customers: business field, location, contacts. The network effect is the best for any type of industry.

Anonymous

Great if you are trying to make new friends

Reviewed 2018-08-13

good to connect with new people in a new city. I like that you can see events around your area and even buy tickets for them. You can even buy an sell stuff on facebook. I like that I can make large groups for people to connect.

Excellent marketing tool

Reviewed 2019-10-20

The features and alternatives provided allow brands to build a relevant and engaging presence in the platform. Plus, the advertising options are really powerful.

Anna Weltman

Best way to document a lifetime

Reviewed 2018-05-16

ability to post photos, video, connect with others, i love the facebook live, I love seeing who 'liked' my posts, and the ability to cross-post things to pages, to groups, etc..

Danish Sheikh

The largest social network on earth

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Very huge community to connect and the easiest way to stay in touch with family and friends. And share thoughts with them. Also the best option for businesses.

Lucas Pinelli

Today is another marketing platform.

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Still a good tool for keeping in touch with distant people or finding friends from childhood. Good to find good discounts on products.