Facebook Reviews

4.2/5 (257 reviews)

Brittney Collier

Facebook for Businesses has always been great, but it's declining for personal use.

Reviewed 2018-08-03

I managed social media as a marketing intern in 2016 and I loved using Facebook for longer posts and feature stories. Since there's no character limit like there is on twitter, Facebook is my go-to when we have a little more information to share than usual. I also love the event page feature on Facebook. We had a large annual event and every time we used a Facebook event page to promote it, there was a line outside the venue because we were over capacity. There's no other large social media platform that has a feature comparable to Facebook's event pages. I also love it that Facebook provides analytical reports for free. On other social media platforms like Twitter, we had to purchase an outside integration like Hootsuite to be able to get monthly reports.

India Price

The Face of the Social Internet with all your friends in 1 book.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

It allows you to have the option to connect with other people on one social platform. You can use your facebook information to login to other online applications without having to create a login or user id. You can also choose to login by just clicking your photo and inserting your password. You have the options to send money and receive money via Facebook. You can make friend suggestions, decided if you want to show up in a online search preformed by a major search engine. You can determine the access others have to your photos, posts, friends, and even customize lists. You can create groups that are private, or public, and create personal pages. You can advertise to target specific people. You can intergrate your instagram or twitter feed to your Facebook. You can sell and buy things through the Facebook Marketplace. You can send audio messages via Facebook. Download photos from others' pages. You can block people via their FB page or email. If you die you can have a memorial for your page, you can also have trusted people in the event you are locked out or hacked to regain account access. They allow you to go live. You can easily find people. You can create your own FB domain to get to your profile to be found. They are always adding more features and capabilities for users to access and is a steadily growing social platform.

Dana Rankin

Fan of Facebook

Reviewed 2018-09-17

I really enjoy Facebook because it is good for many aspects. I get to befriend and network with people all over the world and the USA. I can instantly communicate with someone who lives far and get answers in seconds. I enjoy that no matter what time of the day or night you are on Facebook someone else is on also. I like Instant Messenger too. That helps me to comminicate with my affiliates for my online company and helps me to keep tabs on my children's whereabouts. I like how we can store pictures and Facebook shows me what I posted in previous years. It has been instrumental in my expansion of my business and advertising on social media with just a mouse click. I enjoy the business groups and also the faith based groups I have found. I like the fact that you can have up to 5000 friends also.

Alisha Smith

Personal and Business Facebook User

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Facebook has become the king of the social platform, even my mother uses it and she is nearly computer illiterate but you better believe she knows how to navigate her Facebook. You can find groups and support for just about anything from really important topics to people just trolling each other. The marketplace is a super powerful and from what I have seen FREE selling tool for anyone and seems less confusing than Craigslist. Games galore, most free, available from point and click to time management. You can build a business account separate from your personal account, but you can manage it with your personal account, and you have an entire hub dedicated to building your business and even your catalog and ads that you want to run, for a fee of course. Most features are free.

Anonymous

The ultimate social network, 2.5b+ active monthly users and the cheapest CPC/CPM of all social networks

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I mainly use Facebook for Business, helping brands and clients With 2.5b+ active users, Facebook is not only the largest social network among all competitors but also the one that covers every possible target market you could think of. We've created a Facebook business page for every client that we had, and we managed to deliver premium quality results and ROI on their ad. investment! Facebook allows you to publish ads with as low as 5$! That's one of the lowest barriers to entry you can ever get. Your ads will appear on Facebook and Instagram (make sure to enable that). You can target based on age, gender, interests, and location (down to a specific neighborhood!). Easy and quick setup of ads. and Facebook tends to approve ads. fast. Easy integration with e-commerce websites and the ability to track clicks from Facebook all the way up to purchases through Facebook pixel.

elena vargas

A SOCIAL NETWORK FOR EVERYONE

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Through this platform, thousands of people have been reunited, who had lost the trail, as well as companies and foundations that have grown and even been born by this means.This means that people, psychologically, find others with their same tastes or at least similar, this due to the action of giving like to publications, for companies this is positive, so they can attract users who are interested in their product or service. In my opinion, this platform has become popular for its simplicity and for the variety of options it offers such as: including videos, texts, buttons and images, with a variety of colors and designs, which attracts users of all ages.

Andreina Carrasco

Facebook is for me the most complete of all social networking websites

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Facebook was one of the first social networking I met. Since I created my account I keep it active because I like it. I have seen the evolution that this platform has had over the years and it has been improving a lot. I like it because I can find all kinds of information, news, photos and videos of my friends and family, I can follow the pages of companies and my favorite brands to keep up with the offers. Not only have I used it to share personal information, but I have also learned to use their business tools, making Facebook ADS campaigns for some companies for which I worked. I would totally recommend using Facebook, it seems to me the most versatile of all social media.

Anonymous

Best social media channel among all

Reviewed 2018-07-17

The most important feature is the fact that you can actually customize your feed. Many people complain about the fact that they are not interested in pictures of their acquaintances' babies, therefore Facebook is not for them. But they often miss the fact that you can actually filter your feed and actually customize it to your liking. Thanks to that, every time I open Facebook, I can be 100% sure I will see something interesting. I also love the fact that Facebook has a user-friendly mobile app/

Gabriel Maxwell

Essential for Social Media Marketing

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Facebook is probably the most important tool you will ever use for marketing your business offering. It has the largest community by far of any social media company, and it gives you the most insights and tools for marketing. You can't even begin to explore all it has to offer you as a business! From the traffic insights on your ads, to the realtime reactions of people to your posts, to the type of audience you are attracting and beyond, there is no limit to what Facebook can measure for you. It is a bit creepy that they have SO much personal information about people. But it is really helpful from a business perspective. I had no idea the amount of data they collected until I started using it's business side and yeah, it's astounding.

Helpful but polluted

Reviewed 2018-05-08

It's useful if you want to get in touch with people you don't usually see, keep up with what's happening around the world, and sharing what you have to say. I think now Facebook is more beneficial for marketers and advertisers. We use it at work to connect with customers and see the demographics of potential leads. For now, this app is much more preferable if you'll use it for business or research purposes.

Jessi Hardy

#1 Social Networking Tool

Reviewed 2017-10-29

Stay connected with friends and family. Create a company page and sell your products. With Facebook advertising you can reach an even greater audience. Keep customers or clients up to date on latest updates with your business and show that your company is personable. If you’re not on Facebook at this point, then I’d question the rest of your company’s marketing strategies. Facebook can be a free marketing tool, but you can advertise to reach an even greater audience.

Anonymous

Great for Business not for personal use!

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Facebook's biggest asset is it's user base and you can reach a great number of audience if you are planning to put your word through. That is where is the positives end and this is good for business but it is not so good for personal use.

Floyd Peterkin Bennett

The greatest social network in the world

Reviewed 2018-03-13

It allows Information exchange, a personal compilation, find a person you were looking for, chat, business promotion, and entertainment in general.

Beth Dash

Fell out of love with Facebook even before the latest scandal

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-31

I'm trying to find some pros to say about Facebook, but as I was writing this, every time I mentioned what could be a positive, there was more negative to the positive than there was positive to the positive. I used to love Facebook and check it daily and gleefully update with pithy commentary on my life ... until I realized that I don't necessarily want everyone in the world to know every single aspect and detail of my life. I stopped using Facebook about a year ago because of this and when I realized I kind of didn't want to know the most minuscule aspect of everyone else's life so much either. At this point, I can't really say Facebook has a lot going for it right now. Great, you can share pictures of the grand kids, but wait, do you really want to put pictures of your grand kids out there in the vastness of the Internet for any weirdo to access? I mean, on dating sites, the smart parents blur the faces of their kids if they post pictures of themselves with their children. Sure there are games on there, but I can get games on my phone. Sometimes there are businesses and groups that have FB pages that you need to access to find out information, but really, they could just as easily create a private website or use a number of different apps to do the exact same thing. I don't want to sign into various websites using my FB account, because really, why should FB have all this information about me? Oh, yeah, to sell for a couple billion dollars to companies who are then going to target you for everything from cruises to real estate in Bali. This is similar to my uneasiness of the growing tendrils that Google has into my personal life. Nothing is personal anymore. And you can't trust FB not to be one big gigantic sell out at the expense of its users. So if there was anything positive in there, great, because I tried. I really tried.

Shannon McNamara

Facebook: essential in today's world

Reviewed 2018-03-08

There's really nothing else to say other than: the largest audience is on Facebook. Some might say it's a necessary evil but at any rate, it's necessary. Get your message out to the largest and most customized audiences with Facebook. Everyone is on there, it's great for advertising, for spreading awareness, increasing your brand/members - you have to be on Facebook to succeed!

Galina Miteva, MBA

I found almost everyone which I need to connect

Reviewed 2018-09-13

I found almost everyone with whom I want to be in contact with and who have a profile in facebook - from my all aspects of my life. I know how people are going, where they are living and often communicate with people which I thought I will never see or hear again. Very useful for me - forgotten birthdays. Very pleasant - reminding events in my life published years ago. I like the filters which could be applied about all information.

Shashu Aych

"Ads" are a waste of money

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Everyone's on it.... great for staying in contact with family and friends, near and far. Can be cool to stay in contact with your followers/consumers.

Anonymous

Great way to stay connected with the app that made Social Media what it is today!

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Facebook is another application that I use for both personal and business. On a personal front, it is a great medium to stay connecting with friends, some of whom stay miles away from you. On a business front, it can act as great platform to showcase your developments/achievements, also acts as a secondary support system. Maintaining a good brand image involves having and updating a Facebook page

Best Platform for Start-up Businesses

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Facebook makes cheap and affordable marketing platform for start-up businesses. You can advertise your products and services thru Facebook, post on related groups, and specify your target market through its search engine. It's new additional feature, Marketplace, makes supplier-searching easy and handy.

Philip Alvarado

Facebook is a must if you want to be present in Social Media.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Facebook is a very good marketing platform if you do it right. The app itself is easy to use and if you get used to the creation of ads and all the analytical part, you can see very interesting things from your fans. You can potentially also attract a very high amount of traffic to your website from Facebook.

Jamie Sullivan CHt

addicting

Reviewed 2018-05-20

simplicity and being able to easily stay in touch and keep updates with friends and family from back home. Also, the advertising aspect will be useful for market feedback. I like the ability to do facebook live from my phone so easily and have the prompts walk me through it step by step. Plus, even though I don't use the pretty fun features for the video, it's fun to have the option:)

Anonymous

Central place of my social life on internet.

Reviewed 2018-10-03

One of the most effective and fun place to get connected with my family and friends. It is one of the important applications for information sharing also. It helped me a lot to find me old friends with whom i lost contact many years back.

Anonymous

It's still a strong platform to grow your business online

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Facebook is huge, tried and true (even though the information leaks are not good at all...) and it's still the place to go when you want to build awareness and fan page for your business. Ads are great but of course depend on the market specifics and other details, but I've been able to get a lot for my buck so far.

Anonymous

Facebook is a social networking website where you can reach people easily

Reviewed 2018-08-13

As I use Facebook nearly everyday since 2009, for me Facebook is the best social media for networking, sharing experiences, photos, advertise products and involve customers, search and find events, various services and even employees for companies. Facebook is also effective for delivering your voice and comment to services of companies that may be efficient for others' choice.

Martin Carvalho

Despite it's scandals, as a Social Platform it's great

Reviewed 2018-09-25

- Probably 99% of the people you know are on Facebook - Excellent integration with external content, which makes it really easy to share videos from youtube, vimeo, external links, etc - Really great to interact with other people - Great platform to advertise your company - Business pages are a must-have for business