Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

4.25/5 (138 reviews)
14,028,445

Beth Dash

Fell out of love with Facebook even before the latest scandal

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-31
Review Source

I'm trying to find some pros to say about Facebook, but as I was writing this, every time I mentioned what could be a positive, there was more negative to the positive than there was positive to the positive. I used to love Facebook and check it daily and gleefully update with pithy commentary on my life ... until I realized that I don't necessarily want everyone in the world to know every single aspect and detail of my life. I stopped using Facebook about a year ago because of this and when I realized I kind of didn't want to know the most minuscule aspect of everyone else's life so much either. At this point, I can't really say Facebook has a lot going for it right now. Great, you can share pictures of the grand kids, but wait, do you really want to put pictures of your grand kids out there in the vastness of the Internet for any weirdo to access? I mean, on dating sites, the smart parents blur the faces of their kids if they post pictures of themselves with their children. Sure there are games on there, but I can get games on my phone. Sometimes there are businesses and groups that have FB pages that you need to access to find out information, but really, they could just as easily create a private website or use a number of different apps to do the exact same thing. I don't want to sign into various websites using my FB account, because really, why should FB have all this information about me? Oh, yeah, to sell for a couple billion dollars to companies who are then going to target you for everything from cruises to real estate in Bali. This is similar to my uneasiness of the growing tendrils that Google has into my personal life. Nothing is personal anymore. And you can't trust FB not to be one big gigantic sell out at the expense of its users. So if there was anything positive in there, great, because I tried. I really tried.

India Price

The Face of the Social Internet with all your friends in 1 book.

Reviewed 2018-03-29
Review Source

It allows you to have the option to connect with other people on one social platform. You can use your facebook information to login to other online applications without having to create a login or user id. You can also choose to login by just clicking your photo and inserting your password. You have the options to send money and receive money via Facebook. You can make friend suggestions, decided if you want to show up in a online search preformed by a major search engine. You can determine the access others have to your photos, posts, friends, and even customize lists. You can create groups that are private, or public, and create personal pages. You can advertise to target specific people. You can intergrate your instagram or twitter feed to your Facebook. You can sell and buy things through the Facebook Marketplace. You can send audio messages via Facebook. Download photos from others' pages. You can block people via their FB page or email. If you die you can have a memorial for your page, you can also have trusted people in the event you are locked out or hacked to regain account access. They allow you to go live. You can easily find people. You can create your own FB domain to get to your profile to be found. They are always adding more features and capabilities for users to access and is a steadily growing social platform.

Facebook lied to us.

Reviewed 2018-02-22
Review Source

It's popular, so it's easy to connect with others who like the same things- in theory. It's robust, so hosting your business groups and pages there should help with keeping your customers informed of new sales and things- in theory. Facebook is fee to use- in theory.

Deepak Chari

Worthless Website - Eradicating the residual productivity from Human Beings!!

Reviewed 2017-04-24
Review Source

Honestly, there is nothing that I like about Facebook. Of course, this is my personal opinion and I am not trying to offend others. Facebook is a sheer waste of time and I religiously believe so because I haven't seen any reason one even logs into their account to see others post their pics with a "Not so Real" smile. I would rather say, people try to portray their "Flawless" life by uploading pics and tagging hundreds of them which hardly leaves any space for their face to be visible. Spouses these days share love only through "Likes and Comments" on Facebook and go off to sleep after returning back home. I have seen married couples 'literally' talking through comments, and expressing love for each other with Emojis. Woo.. That's insanity according to me. C'mon, we all know that we click on the "Like" tab only to make the other person feel valued whereas the first thing we try to notice is their Dark Circles, Extra fats and their uneven teeth by zooming in as much as possible, almost tearing the phone's screen apart. And yes, there is a smile on our face the moment we see some flaw in the other person - Bingo!! All I am saying is, why would one want to spend 3 hours a day browsing through other's miraculously showcased life (Miserable in real) and then spend those additional hours at work, only because you haven't been able to complete what you could have in those 3 hours, and get back home, late and exhausted. I never understand when people say, "Facebook has connected me with old friends and family". Facebook has only given us a way to find, connect and stay connected merely as part of the "Friends / Family" tab within Facebook's platform. I haven't seen people messaging their family or friends every week to check their well being. Its merely a platform to show your family and friends that you could afford a holiday in Caribbean and that you are the only one with dimples on both your cheeks. C'mon guys, grow up. Instead of wasting time Face-booking, lets try reading and googling which would at least make us a learned person, even more if you are already are one.

elena vargas

A SOCIAL NETWORK FOR EVERYONE

Reviewed 2018-03-20
Review Source

Through this platform, thousands of people have been reunited, who had lost the trail, as well as companies and foundations that have grown and even been born by this means.This means that people, psychologically, find others with their same tastes or at least similar, this due to the action of giving like to publications, for companies this is positive, so they can attract users who are interested in their product or service. In my opinion, this platform has become popular for its simplicity and for the variety of options it offers such as: including videos, texts, buttons and images, with a variety of colors and designs, which attracts users of all ages.

Amber Klein

Easily the most robust social network

Reviewed 2017-08-10
Review Source

Facebook is the king of social networks for a reason. Not only do they allow you to connect with friends across the world and stay in touch with them, it also has become the world's leading news sharing organization. So you can stay in touch with friends and family and get all the news that's important to you.Where do I even start?! I love how publisher-oriented the network has become. I am able to find the news that I find valuable and keep it all in one place. I love how the algorithm determines what you find valuable and gives you what it thinks you will find important. And I love that you can help it along by unfollowing certain types of content, etc. The fact that it's constantly learning about every user is fantastic and helps me discover new content everyday.

brace brittney

Facebook has become a way of life.

Reviewed 2016-11-11
Review Source

Facebook is the king of social networking sites for a reason. We feel the safest while navigating this site. Facebook is the go-to service for staying in touch with friends and family, reuniting with old friends and making new connections. Facebook has become a way of life. We can instantly communicate with old high school friends or peruse your neighbor's vacation photos. This social network is so pervasive that it's unusual if you hear someone claim they don't have a Facebook account.Facebook is an entirely free service. Facebook also allows you to block individual users, report spam and report profile abuse. Facebook encourages members to report content they find offensive Facebook's search bar will allow you to search based on any aspect. Facebook's website design is straightforward. The mobile app for this social network is very impressive and can even provide for a better experience

Jessi Hardy

#1 Social Networking Tool

Reviewed 2017-10-29
Review Source

Stay connected with friends and family. Create a company page and sell your products. With Facebook advertising you can reach an even greater audience. Keep customers or clients up to date on latest updates with your business and show that your company is personable. If you’re not on Facebook at this point, then I’d question the rest of your company’s marketing strategies. Facebook can be a free marketing tool, but you can advertise to reach an even greater audience.

Peter Bloeme

Facebook is one of the few Apps that you love and hate.

Reviewed 2017-06-03
Review Source

It's great for keeping in touch with friends, family, and acquaintances. It provides the ability to connect through desktop or mobile from nearly anywhere in the world. And, it's easy to add links, photos, and video to your user area.

Floyd Peterkin Bennett

The greatest social network in the world

Reviewed 2018-03-13
Review Source

It allows Information exchange, a personal compilation, find a person you were looking for, chat, business promotion, and entertainment in general.

Shannon McNamara

Facebook: essential in today's world

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source

There's really nothing else to say other than: the largest audience is on Facebook. Some might say it's a necessary evil but at any rate, it's necessary. Get your message out to the largest and most customized audiences with Facebook. Everyone is on there, it's great for advertising, for spreading awareness, increasing your brand/members - you have to be on Facebook to succeed!

Anonymous

The love of my life, the hope that saved my business.

Reviewed 2017-09-05
Review Source

I love Facebook, with the proper team you can make and create a long list of clients, customers without ever having to spend a dime. I did take the option of finding some of my clients and to be honest I was shocked at the response I received in such a short time. I made a post and almost instantly I had a hundred responses in my inbox. Which any other way would have taken months to create. I use facebook daily and can't imagine why any busienss owner would not be using it ...1. Love it 2. Easy Use 3. Quick Results 4. People hungry for knowledge 5.Cheap if not free

Ranju Sharma

An essential tool

Reviewed 2017-09-25
Review Source

People often think that Facebook is essential for friends and family. But it is essential for business too. Having a Facebook page is a good way to keep people updated about your business. Linkedin is a great business tool, but it is more for businesses to talk to other businesses. Facebook fills the gap by offering a way for businesses to speak to consumers.Very easy to set up a business page and keep people informed about your business. You can use a variety of mediums, including photos, text, and videos.

Mike Calabro

Facebook has its ups and downs

Reviewed 2017-11-14
Review Source

Facebook is a must have these days. It excels for personal use and is a good way for me to "stalk" the people that I am doing a photoshoot with before I actually meet them. THat way you get to know the background of them and other type of clients.

Anonymous

Quick and easy, battery hog

Reviewed 2017-05-01
Review Source

I use this app daily to keep up with what's going on in my friends' lives. The interface is good and everything loads quickly, and the notifications are nice.The interface is good and loads quickly. Notifications are nice to have for quickly getting updates.

Atul Dhir

Great Platform - Amazed with Latest Features & Social Links !!

Reviewed 2018-03-21
Review Source

Everything under one roof.Pics & Videos are very fast for the view,.X/UI is very responsive.Simple & easy to use.

No. 1 way to keep in touch with friends

Reviewed 2018-04-17
Review Source

Facebook is continuously evolving - it has been around for more than 10 years and yet its aesthetics, features, and functionalities are always current and updated. There's really no better way to keep in tough with friends, family, acquaintances than Facebook!

Brett Rothenberg

Evil company, great product

Reviewed 2018-03-15
Review Source

I think Facebook has taken over the lives of some and has been very reckless but has shed some light and filled in gaps on how people share and communicate. I wish they never had businesses on their and kept it to people only, I liked it when the feed was real people.

Paul Richards

Still the best social network

Reviewed 2017-11-16
Review Source

Facebook is so critical that a company needs to have a good Facebook page, just like it needs to have a good website. A little effort, thought and creativity can make a big impact.

Connection with caution

Reviewed 2018-03-20
Review Source

It's a great way to keep in touch with friends and colleagues who are at a distance. It has worked well to find and publicize services. It is even quite good as a source of information and entertainment.

Anonymous

Can’t live with it, can’t live without it

Reviewed 2017-05-02
Review Source

I love to have quick access to all of my contacts and love how Facebook lays out many different types of content making it more interesting despite the fact it has a ton of features.Familiarity, ease of use.

Mostly Great! Though Lacks Some Capabilities vs. Desktop Version

Reviewed 2017-06-16
Review Source

Simple, Easy to use, Widely used, but as mentioned below - lacks some features only available on the desktop version of the app.

Daniel Berry

A Crucial Social Media Platform, But Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-03-09
Review Source

- Large potential audience - Good segmenting data - Opportunity to use more casual/creative marketing tactics - Always introducing new features

Bill Hickle

Facebook still the App to keep up on life

Reviewed 2018-03-12
Review Source

I love using Facebook so that I can keep up with my family and friends. I also like that it keeps my memories stored and reminds me of them daily.

Great for employee engagement

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source

I use this tool on a daily basis, specifically for employee engagement for our business page. It is nice to be able to target posts to a specific audience.