LiveSession Reviews

Cloud-based qualitative analytics solution

LiveSession

Review Summary

Gasper V.

Overall I love the UI and find it intuitive. D like it to be more reliable for browser rexordings.

Aline M.

Wojciech J.

Thomas C.

Bartosz P.

Ve been using this app for over 4 months and haven't seen anything I could be disappointed with.

Wojciech J.

4.7

Best Product in its Category

It is definitely the best product for session recording, heatmaps, user/visitor analytics. I have been using 6 different apps before and finally found the one that has all the features I need.

Pros

I love that kind of software where I can set everything up and running in 2-3 minutes. The recordings are amazing, I can segment my users in many ways and pass their parameters. The dashboard is simple to navigate and has a lot of features to analyze and help better understand my users. I can find any bugs on my website and app when they happen. Without LiveSession I wouldn't be able to repeat the user path to find some bugs reported by users.

Cons

I've been using this app for over 4 months and haven't seen anything I could be disappointed with.

Best choice I made

It works easily since the beginning and anytime we face a problem we get great and super fast support from them.

Pros

It contains all the features that its competence plus personal support.

Cons

The technical documentation is not as extense as other tools. It can be compensated by asking directly to the developers which does the trick. The only offer data retention of 1mo and 3mo. It would be great to be able to have a year of data retention (paying for it of course).

Amazing and affordable monitoring tool to have

Pros

Affordable monitoring customer behaviour tool with great analyse and tracking they offer. I loved how easy it was to integrate for someone who not really into tech. Also their customer service is very responsive

Cons

Nothing to consider as a minus, it meets all my expectation and work well

Good enough for most scenarios

It's been really good. It helped me track user activities and analyze their behavior in our app. I value it for its simplicity and getting job done.

Pros

I really like the clean and modern interface. It makes searching through the features very convenient and looking at it while working is a pure pleasure. There is plenty of information visible even on the list of sessions – not only while watching one. It makes searching easier and I'm no longer wasting time playing every session on the list while looking for the one I need at the time.

Cons

The thing that is a real deal breaker for me with this software is lack of possibility to watch the session live. It's really important to track users activities live while trying to help them with their issues. In Customer Support it's a much needed feature that is unfortunately not available (at least for now).

Best Session Recording Software

Pros

Support before purchase as well as during configuration. Advanced filters and navigation between the recordings themselves. Tagging, sharing recordings outdoors. . Inspect mode, error click, rage click - this is the most value features.

Cons

Tool don`t backup css of recorded pages.

Perfect tool for sessions recording!

We tried almost every recording tool out there. LiveSessions was the best in relation to price/quality. The recordings are perfect and the app is loading fast. The support is super fast & friendly!

Pros

- very fast loading of the recordings (this sucks for many competitors!) - perfect recording (no HTML/CSS glitches) - custom variables that you can use to filter out recordings

Cons

- an option to skip recordings without any clicks or just few (to not record everything)

State of the art product, great customer service!

It's very easy to use, filter, and replay recorded sessions of websites users. This assists our clients in understanding user trends, and finding out abusive uses of their confidential material on the website. This also assists my team in debugging some rare software or browser compatibility related issues that may happen from time to time.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Simple UI. The customer service was exceptionally great! The price is very reasonable, and I'm 100% a happy user. We will continue to recommend LiveSession to our clients.

Cons

Some administrative features have not yet been implemented yet. However, after speak with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the owner of LiveSession, he was prompt in making a temporary workaround for us.

The best way to get unbiased UX insights

LiveSession was a great find for us. We have since added it as an option for clients to test their UX after site launch, something we previously couldn't do.

Pros

One of the hardest parts of designing great user experiences is obtaining unbiased user tests. With LiveSession this can be achieved incredibly easily (and anonymously), allowing you to see how people interact with your site. This then informs your design decisions moving forward to make a more usable site. They also have auto-detection for things like 'rage clicks' and other UX issues.

Cons

It can be a little technical to set up, so you have to know what you're doing, but once it's set up there's not much else you need to do.

Powerful Support Agent Tool!

My experience with LiveSession has been great! Setup is fast and simple. Their support is always there to help you with whatever you need!

Pros

Being able to see the trouble areas our users have has the best feature by far! We're able to quickly see what our users clicked on to provide accurate support without having to ask a bunch of pre-qualifying questions. We also have been using this to inform design and experience changes based on how our users interact with certain features in the program.

Cons

So far, I don't have anything that I have disliked about LiveSession.

Great experience

I love using LiveSession because the customer service representatives always answer my queries. They really care about the client. The app itself is very helpful and easy to use as well.

Pros

A lot of useful features, good interface.

Cons

Needs more integrations but they’re in progress.

One of the best session recordings solution on the market

In overall we are quite happy with this software

Pros

Good customer support. They listen for feedback and implement features quite quickly it makes them more compelling than other large competitors. The progress during a year or so we use the service has been quite impressive. The product works with SPA applications much better than most of the competitors.

Cons

Not 100% reliable. Sometimes recorded sessions do not play correctly (issue with styles). But this happens quite rarely.

Great Product

Pros

Easy to use. Sometimes does not capture exactly - css is jacked.

Cons

Would like more features to identify user drop offs, heat maps etc

Fantastic Service, and Amazing Support

Pros

LiveSession is a great service! It was simple to implement on my regular website, as well as incorporating into my online store. LiveSession shows me all of the basics, with great opportunities to dive deeper into data, site visitors, and ways to capitalize on the visits. I'm a novice in this arena, but between the simplicity of the interface, as well as the amazing support by the LiveSession team, implementation as well as viewing of interactions was simple. I've used other services in the past, and LiveSession by far is the best I've used.

Cons

There isn't a thing that I don't like about LiveSession. Service, software, and support are all fantastic!

Powerful and cost-effective tool to monitor customers on your website

It's a great tool that can allow you to understand your customer behaviours on your website. The advanced filtering options help you to create your segments that can be a part of your customer funnels. Additionally, it's a cost-effective solution in comparison to other tools.

Pros

The biggest advantage of the LiveSession is the robust way for the analysis of customer behaviours. I used the segments and advanced filtering options to build my own funnels for the clients.

Cons

It's a new tool on the market, so it's not such a comprehensive solution in comparison to others. Although I enjoy this set of the functionalities with the focus on the segments and filtering.

Really awesome software for filtered video sessions.

Happy to use pickSaaS to analyze the behavior of our users/visitors.

Pros

Filtering video recordings Easy to implement and use Skipping passive parts of video recordings

Cons

Still looking forward to seeing analytical features (e.g. heatmaps) developed

Easy and the lightest for your website

Pros

Light Weight, UI/UX, Features, Set up and also reasonable pricing.

Cons

There is not much when it comes to product but the support could be a bit better when it comes to Prd knowledge.

Works as it should

It's a great tool to find out user's pain points.

Pros

The implementation and the sub accounts management couldn't be any user. The interface is super simple as well. The session player is pretty accurate.

Cons

It still lacks some advanced features such as filtering sessions of users who click onto a specific element from the screen, without having to go thru the CSS selector of that element.

Great but with defect

Overall I love the UI and find it intuitive. I'd like it to be more reliable for browser rexordings

Pros

I love all the filters that makes scanning a situation or group of users easier. The recording interface make it easy to spot when an issue occur or when a certain page or functionality is used

Cons

The recording is not showing the same interface as the real user. I made a test in a laptop with Edge then go back to macbook to watch it with chrome and front end was displaying normally, while in Edge nothing was displayed. It is misleading since we can think users encounters no issue when in fact the app was not working.

Great value for money!

Great value for money! Easy to use, you get what you need. It’s easy to see how people use your website and find potential problems.

Pros

Intuitive interface, very helpful and responsive customer support. Integrations with other tools.

Cons

None I think, the customer service helps with problem solving

Simple and helpful

It’s the first tool like this I’ve used and I really like it. Everything is easy to find, I can connect other apps I use too.

Pros

Easy to understand, I can learn a lot about my customers.

Cons

There are no cons in using LiveSession so far.

Easy to click and browse, able to identify my users and assist accordingly.

Pros

It plays a recording of the complete user experience our members see, so I can assist and provide guidance accordingly.

Cons

Nothing. Really nothing, other than the fact that it is not a free software.

better than fullstory

Pros

It costs a lot less and a bit better interface than fullstory.

Cons

You can't set events for user's actions in livesession.

Really good software to optimize your website

We switched to LiveSession and loved it instantly! Customer service is always there to help if you need anything, and the tool itself is very nice too.

Pros

Intuitive, friendly, easy to understand. Nothing wrong with the app!

Cons

I didn't find any downside so far. Looks clean enough.