Front Reviews

4.42/5 (90 reviews)

Nic Miller

A good fit for multi-inbox management and delegation

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-12

Overall, Front is a pleasure to use because it is feature-filled yet not overwhelming, and certainly one of more aesthetically-pleasing apps in our workflow. I appreciate that as I use Front, I am motivated to quickly process messages and get to inbox zero.From the moment you launch either the desktop, web or mobile views, Front is an easy-on-the-eyes tool for processing high volumes of email in an efficient way. Unlike other solutions I have explored, Front finds the right balance between traditional inbox and ticket-based helpdesks -- both of which have strengths for digital comms power users. In Front you will find useful tools for snoozing messages, discussing messages in an iMessage-style chat and most importantly, delegating emails to specific team members using the 'Assign To' function. Teams that utilize Slack in their workflows will appreciate Front's Slack integration which lets you seamlessly move conversations to and from the chat platform. Two smaller but highly valuable features are the ability to set a buffer between when you click send on an email and when the message is actually sent, allowing you to cancel a misfired email, and the auto BCC feature which is great for logging emails in our CRM.

Front has allowed our company to save about a 5 to 1 ROI in time savings

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Major time savings and better organization is the key benefit we get as well as being able to build our own custom plugins.Front allows teams to work in a more organized flow with incoming emails. One of the ways we have been able to utilize Front has been to group all emails for specific teams into Team inboxes and then team members can take emails out of the queue and work to bring the box to zero. This has saved us a lot of time from trying to organize emails in outlook. The main selling feature for us however was the ability to create a custom plugin in the panel on the right as well as pull data from the current conversation from the Front API that is well built. This allows us to customize our flow. Front also has several default integrations some more useful than others. They seem to be growing at a large pace so you can expect to see major enhancements with the product in the future.

Stefany Blount

Organized and Efficient

Reviewed 2016-10-13

My company uses Front in a way that it was not created. I say this because the company accommodated our use rather than letting us go. Because of this allowance, they have made our day to day use of hundreds of emails efficient and effective. We are able to assign incoming email, share with unlimited employees and a number of integrations keeps the app connected to our CRM and other integral apps. Folders allow us to keep a very organized view of our incoming mail stream with employees that are offsite or in different countries. The number one reason for choosing Front was their phone app. Beautifully designed and easy enough to use by my least technical employee with ease. Compatible with IOS and Android. There are regualr upgrades so they are a growing and innovative group of people. Their willingness to work with us and even take suggestions for upgrades was a deciding factor to stick with Front. Easy to use, scalable to any size company and has a fantastic phone app.

Matt Patrick

Front is the best tool we ever added to our team!

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Front is an amazingly powerful tool backed by a team of professionals who provide us with the ability to manage our email as a team. We work together to help our customers succeed and share an email account — with Front we're able to assign out emails, have thread-specific chats by mentioning team members and use the Sequences feature to send personalized messages to our customers. Using Front has increased our communication internally and has dramatically improved our efficiency when addressing customer requests. Sequences allow us to stay personal and deliver proactive outreach without sacrificing time.

Stefanos Sakellariou

Excellent tool for a team that has a number of email accounts!

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Centralized mail management was the main reason for choosing Front. It is a great tool indeed.Front if used correctly can be a powerful service. We use it for our company. Everyone has access to Front with their personal account (after they get invited) and they can manage themselves which inboxes to receive emails from. The main features that I see are the following: - User friendly interface - Customization - Excellent support All in all I would recommend it for anyone searching for such a service. We are very pleased so far.

Anonymous

One of the worst email applications I've ever used

Reviewed 2018-04-02

The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice. The snooze function on emails. The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

Anonymous

Great for collab, not so great for the budget

Reviewed 2018-03-30

We love using this for syncing with Pipedrive - the implementation was easy. The powerful autoresponders are helpful as well. On any given day, we can have a different auto responder, which is great because we're always in a dedicated project on Wednesdays and out of office on Fridays. It's also a bonus that send later is active right out of the box - so when I'm working on emails after my kids are in bed they show up to my clients as sent at 7am the next morning. Set up wasn't too bad since I had already used Support Bee previously. The mobile app is solid as well, though my Android phone tells me it takes a lot of battery power. I wish it was listed as a native email provider on Andoid phones - so right now if I click on a email link in my Pipedrive App, I can't have it open in Front. Front is better than Pipedrive for sending emails since I can drop screenshots inline in emails in Front - something we do on a daily basis. I recommended this to a client who initially liked the idea that it connected with Shopify, showing order information beside each email (see cons for rest of the story). It's normal email stuff works just fine as well - removing formatting, adding bullets, bold, etc all work as expected. As an admin, I like having the ability to make sure my team is keeping on top of shared emails. Additionally, when a teammate needs some help on a message, they can share it with me to help advise them.

Anonymous

Front offers unsurpassed visibility between customers and your support staff.

Reviewed 2018-02-08

This software is the only command center for support that you need to fully engage with customers.Front allows my support team to fully engage with customers and each other across platforms all within Front. We're able to see the Tweet that customer sent and if they sent multiple emails about an issue. It allows us to give their time the highest value and the highest productivity for ourselves.

Caitlin Kraina

Would highly recommend Front to any growing business

Reviewed 2018-01-16

First, front streamlines all of our team communication in one place. It allows for teams to have visibility on incoming messages/inquiries, assign them to the appropriate staff member, and even have internal conversations/notes that are not visible to the customer. You can also set reminders, alerts (i.e. snoozing a conversation for a few days), and set time-saving canned/saved responses. It's incredibly user-friendly.

Making Working Remotely Easier

Reviewed 2018-12-06

I work remotely, as does the rest of the team I belong to, and using Front to coordinate client emails is essential to presenting a united front in terms of responses and feedback. The ability to tag, comment and reassign is especially helpful in providing clients with a consistent and uniform voice when answering.

Madelin Weston

Front helps my company keep up with our work easily and efficiently.

Reviewed 2017-11-17

My company is a call center, and we use Front to help organize and track our leads. Often our customer service department will take web chats, which are then viewed by sales through front. We really enjoy the ability to sort multiple inboxes, add tags as well as comments. We also have many users, so each representative can track the leads they have submitted, tagged or commented on.

Daniel Joung

Perfect Mail Organization Software

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Front App, which is a mail management software, hits all the right marks. We use it for e-commerce and received 100s of emails a day. Front has easy to use Filter to filter out the important ones from the unimportant ones. We have used it for over a year and never had a single complaint. We love this app! Also, their customer service (which we rarely use) is A+ as well.

Vivian A. Handal

It allows you to sync your email and keep your mail organized.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

I can answer emails on-the-go and it allows me to sync it with my salesforce account. The interface is very attractive in comparison with other software. I really like the option that allows you to assign emails on-the-go and the way it organizes your mail. Also, that you can add your own automated responses which makes easier your workflow when sending important emails to clients.

Collaborative Inbox for Small Team

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Front allows our small team to share an inbox of customer support emails, in addition to the calls we receive, and organize them to best see the types of emails that we are receiving. Additionally, the tags allow us to track what types of emails and calls we receive to determine our weaknesses.

Great Collaboration Tool but Highly Non-Customizable and Expensive

Reviewed 2018-11-02

After a year of using it, the software has definitely shown that if you're not collaborating on emails, you've been missing out. BUT, the lack of flexibility in the software has me searching out other options for an email client.This software makes it easy to collaborate on emails, gives staff accountability, has fair audit features, and if you pay enough money, the ability to create additional roles is also pretty nice.

Anonymous

Improvements in the past quarter

Reviewed 2019-01-10

I liked it overall; it allowed my team to use a shared inbox, and assign 'cases' to others on the team. It was efficient, and had a great built-in tagging system as well. There have been many improvements made in the past few months; the user interface is much more streamlined, and it has fewer bugs - I rarely experience crashes with this app.

Anonymous

Buggy and slow product, with lack of attention to detail

Reviewed 2018-05-06

Ability to respond to and manage emails as a team.I can share and comment on threads with the rest of my team. As an admin, I also have granular control over users' access permissions to email inboxes.

Carry Quigley

Front is generally great but there are a few features that are not fully fledged out.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

I love how it connects my other products and especially the feature about assigning or looping in other team members and creating a thread about an email. It keeps things organized and makes my life less confusing!

Wataru Meguro

My comfortable office.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Without this email, I won't be able to handle my emails at the workplace. Oh, I forgot to mention that the "Undo send" feature saved my life few times.Searchability of emails. And good integrity with other common tools including Slack, Trello and Asana

Anonymous

I absolutely love Truly. I've been using this software for about a few months now and it's great!

Reviewed 2018-07-05

The ability to work on shared emails and respond to emails efficiently. The ability to monitor the emails and provide QA feedback. I love how easy it is to arrange your inboxes in an orderly way and how easy it is to respond and archive emails. It makes it look very organized - I like that you can have all company inboxes and anyone can work on an email. I like that I can mention a colleague on an email I want her/him to respond to.

Bhaskar Sharma

Simple and quickest way for the team communication

Reviewed 2018-06-02

It delivers a great customer experience.1) It's the simplest tool I have ever used. 2) Delivers a great customer experience 3) Your team members automatically get's the updates on the communication. 4)Team inbox has enabled us to be more collaborative and responsive to the customer queries.

Anonymous

Increased productivity, great for efficiency

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Front has been great to have better interactions with customers and not waste time in unnecessary administration. This has greatly improved the response times from our team to clients

Nicole Villeneuve

Awesome tool for inbox management

Reviewed 2015-11-25

Our customer support team has been using FrontApp for the past year and it's totally streamlined our inbox management. You can comment on emails before responding, assign them to various people to respond, etc. It's so much easier to assign ownership to our team, to keep things from falling through the cracks. They have a desktop app (+ mobile & web), they support multiple channels (emails, SMS, phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, in app messages etc.), you can easily collaborate on drafts and see responses from different team members, email templates and reminders are very handy! If you want to manage your email all in one place you can add your individual inbox as well. And their customer support is top-notch!

Hector Orellana

Frontera Is justo amazing! It males us as a support team get a really clear view of the user's issue

Reviewed 2018-06-08

I like front's UI and how we can change themes. Also, the private and team tags is basic for our wupport team to have an easier way to track specific tickets.

Wes Brummette

We love front, it's been a blessing to our customer service team

Reviewed 2018-06-28

It's well organized and has a ton of features. They're constantly building new stuff and adding to the platform