Google Workspace Reviews

User ratings

4.7

11.5K
  • Likelihood to recommend9.08/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Love it, love it love it. As a small business, it has al of the tools we need to run and operate our business.

Kendall F.

My overall experience with Google Workspace has been great. There are so many useful tools within it and it is perfect for a business owner.

A really great place to work out of, ease of use is 10/10, and just really a workplace's best friend.

SC

Spencer C.

For example, inserting code into a google doc is sometimes ugly and extremely inconvenient. I imagine there are other similar specialized use cases that should be added.

We did run into occasional glitches and bugs, especially where access permissions are concerned, which can be a problem.

BB

Bianca B.

At times when files are imported from external apps such as Microsoft 360 for example there are loss of formatting and data types which is inconvenient.

Google Workspace users...

Zoho Mail-logocaret
+ 10

Zoho Mail

Compare both
How would you rate Google Workspace?

11,562 reviews

Matthew G.

CEO

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

Google Workspace User Review

Transcript

Matthew: Hi, my name is Matthew. I'm a CEO. I give Google Workspaces a rating of five. For more reviews...

Is awesome, UNLESS YOU NEED HELP

Transcript

Josh: Hi, my name is Josh. I'm a lawyer and I work in the legal industry and I rate Google GSuite four...

Productivity and Accessibility, all in one place

Improved productivity, collaboration and efficiency are the words that describe my experience with Workspace.

Pros

The integration of software needs such as Agenda, Calendar, Documents, Presentations, Classroom, Calculation, Messaging, Meetings in one place results in productivity and efficiency. You don't need anything else all in one place The computer or workstation does not need great requirements since it works on almost any computer, however austere it may be.

Cons

Migrating to the platform from different software is not easy, it takes time.

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Google Workspace Review

As a power user, I find it helpful that I'm able to get a lot of things done in a short amount of time without dealing with a lot of back end or support issues because the downtime is rare if minimal and I can access my files offline if needed. Additionally, I'm not limited with my storage capacity or feeling like it's a separate process then just getting all functionality that I need.

Pros

I'm able to do a lot more functionality in regards to my business and bring collaboration with every partner I work with.

Cons

The only issues I have is it doesn't integrate my calling or texting and it's a separate feature with Google so that I would have to share things separately instead of simultaneously.

Non-existent support if you are not in Business Essential or higher

I'm not a "Microsoft" pro but they have real people

Pros

There is no assistant, even online, in case of problems. When it works everything is good but the day you have a problem you will be forced to go through a paying service provider just to solve a basic problem.

Cons

The online support database is obsolete and provides solutions that do not exist.

This review was translated from French. Read original review

All In One Solutions

Pros

They have all products which we need for our day-to-day business: email, online drive, calendar, google sheet, google meet.

Cons

I really wish they could have developed an app or software for PC to open google documents that are downloaded. Also, to add an option to import other fonts that are not available on google.

Smooth, Scheduled Workdays

As I stated earlier, I'm so proud of what I've built and what I've accomplished through my online business. I have come so far and I genuinely wanted to rate Google Workspace because it's become so critical to me. I depend on it like I do my doctor. It tells me when my appointments are, when a file is done copying, & so forth. Thank you Google.

Pros

I am habitually lazy and I procrastinate worse than anyone I know but ever since I've started my own business, I've been able to keep those habits at bay thanks to software like Google Worspace. I LOVE the calendar, the real-time updates, collaboration, third-party integration, & especially task management. Without that, my business is lost. We use this software hourly. It's critical to my business!

Cons

I feel like they could make it more simple to work offline with your documents. There isn't exactly a moment I'm offline generally, but there are sometimes unexpected outages. Either way, there's really nothing negative I have to say about this software.

Great product & service that everyone seems to use

I run a consulting company, so my Google Workspace runs my entire business. I use it daily for all calendar, email, tasks, communication, and document management. Overall I'm very happy with the product, it's reasonably priced and I recommend it.

Pros

Ease of usage and everyone uses it. Google Workspace is almost universally used by companies, so the platform is easy to understand, clearly offered, and help is generally good, as long as you comply with all of their rules. Break any rules and you're out of luck!

Cons

Help sections are clear and informative. Appealing a rule breakage is next to impossible to overturn, but overall the service and the features are fantastic.

Google Workspace is the most versatile collaboration platform that is easy and cost-effective

With the implementation of Google Workpace, we were able to work remotely from our homes. The applications provided are very easy to use so there was no learning curve for us. Due to the pandemic, we faced various communication and collaboration barriers and we were able to solve it completely with the implementation of Google Workspce. It is the only platform that we need to connect, communicate, create and collaborate on documents seamlessly over the web

Pros

1) The most favourable feature of Google Workspace is the easy to use user interface of the provided applications. 2) I like the wide range of collaboration features that the product provides. I can seamlessly collaborate on files, documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Google Drive files. 3) The custom work domain that Google Workspace provides gives professionalism to email addresses. 4) The Google...

Cons

I wish more in-built templates could be provided for PowerPoint and Spreadsheets so the document creation process could be even more simple. I would also love to see a variety of pricing plans with lesser price for few features in some plans as all of the features of Google Workpace are not used in our school. Rest everything is perfect and Google Workspce is worth its price.

Helped Simplify our business on every level!

Pros

I could write an essay on the pros, but I won't. Short and sweet. For years our company spent too much money and too many platforms for domains, hosting, email, storage, etc. Thankfully our consultant helped us merge everything to Google Workspace and simply as well as automate so many parts of our business. Overnight we were able to work securely when out of the office and allowed people to work remotely (Imagine we didn't do this once 2020 hit!). The list of areas it has helped save time, save money is literally endless for us at this time.

Cons

Of course, it would be nice if the price was even cheaper for a small business like ours but honestly, the price is worth it.

Essential for collaboration

Pros

Google Workspace is great for storing documents to the Cloud so you can access them from any device and editing documents with multiple people and being notified of changes. They even just fixed their Google Drive for Desktop app so now it works like an external hard drive on your device!

Cons

I wish Google offered more tools like a CRM or project management software rather than relying on Spreadsheets for everything.

Google FTW

Pros

I love how user-friendly the suite is. It takes some ramping up, but once team members are used to the suite it really helps productivity instead of hinder it (like some competitor's products I've tried).

Cons

You can tell the admin console of Google Workspace has fallen by the wayside over the years and most likely has a bit of technical debt. I love that Google puts lots of work into their main product suite that's user facing, but as an admin of an organization it should not require so much research to configure and change settings for my team. It seems like this area is held together by some string and glue.

The best!

Fantastic and I always suggest to anyone who asks me about it.

Pros

I use email, spreadsheet, chat, drive, calendar, and keep every single day and I love them all. Of course they could come up with more video tutorials and more educational contents for Google Workspace but still good enough. It's been like 12 years I am using Gsuite legacy and Google Workspace, I cannot imagine using other services at this time. Email app is the same as Gmail, very easy to use and soooo many apps and chrome extensions that makes you use email app. Sheets are fantastic, no need to use excel anymore.

Cons

Calendar's interface is too big and when we integrate it to other softwares such as High Level, we have to scroll up and down to see the whole day schedule. My clients often complain about this issue. Forms could be smaller in height and more easy to understand. Sites are actually bad!

Perfect set of tools to simplify your workflow and increase productivity.

Using Google Workspace has allowed great benefits, one of the main ones being increased productivity, because being able to access different tools from a single place helps to simplify the workflow, thanks to the fact that it is possible to have stable communication and enjoyable, that is, being able to make videoconferences allows explaining ideas or project development much easier, being able to share files quickly and even edit them at the same time is a time saver and the meaning of moving fast, since it counts with the advantage of different people working on the same document and this without any concern of leaking information or data because the administrator can decide who to grant access to.

Pros

I like this set of Google tools because it is an effective and easy way to quickly access my work and share it with my clients or colleagues, whether it is to collaborate or simply to share files that are useful. For example, if you are working on the planning of a project through a document, all the members of the project can contribute ideas or modify them, making said action be carried out by all,...

Cons

It is not easy to talk about some aspect that I do not like about this series of tools, but I have observed that its price can be somewhat high, in addition to being a set of tools based on the cloud, it requires a good connection to the Internet or for the on the contrary, having a Chrome extension to be able to access offline and make the respective configurations for its use, this can take time and knowledge, so in case of any doubt, accessing the support team is the best solution.

The best workspace on the market

It is worth it. Technical feedback I can give several. But I believe that what will help the most here is knowing that you have a client here with peace of mind. It works!

Pros

There are many points in favor. The familiarity. The ease of configuration. The ease of operation. The benefits that the integration of so many crucial services in just one environment brings. The customer service. The fair values (although after the change in plans they made, if I'm not mistaken in 2018, they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. This also goes to a negative point , they could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.) Anyway, I know that there are some other companies with similar packages, like Zoho. But stick with the state of the art. Choose Google and complete with ClickUp for example.

Cons

They're not perfect, but oddly enough it's difficult to find cons. Something I mentioned in the positive points that is also negative: they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. Only the cell phone control. They could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand. And the onboarding process (which they don't actually have) but at least an initial guide to help in the general understanding of the tool. You need to be a very light user to have great difficulties. But in order to intelligently connect the dots of the entire implementation, initial knowledge is necessary so that we do not under-use the tool or have rework.

Hub of the best collaboration apps

The experience with G-Workspace is truly complete, it allowed us to have an integrated system for documents and a respectable mail manager. I highly recommend it

Pros

As far as I'm concerned, the central fulcrum or even better the foundations to talk about first is the email management of the personal mailbox which has achieved integration and ease of use on any device in recent years. In particular, the G-Workspace Standard profile from this year allows to have the capacity of each mailbox practically unlimited. The search speed of an email in this case becomes...

Cons

The suite is sufficiently complete, simple to use but sometimes they seem really too many to manage and this leads you to choose the main ones. What I always find difficult is the possibility of synchronizing G-mail contacts with other mail clients, for example. In this case G-Workspace does not provide recent tools and is a very requested aspect, for example by ours salesmen

Amazing Product

Pros

Google Workspace is a phenomenal office suite programming that permits clients to work from a distance from anyplace. Google Workspace is a heap of any remaining applications by Google in a solitary stage that permits fast access, simple correspondence, and great gathering work highlights. One of the essential champions of Google Workspace is Gmail, which gives the best email administration today....

Cons

I despise nothing about Google Workspace or Gmail. In any case, I wish it was free so that it'd be more open to a more extensive client base. OpenOffice, in correlation, is free and open-source with incredible elements that Google Workspace can adjust.

A great business collaboration tool

Google Workspace has been an amazing asset to my business. The apps are user-friendly and the collaboration tools are top-notch. I love the ability to easily share files and communicate with my team members. The pricing is also very affordable. The business apps integration is also a great feature - you can easily access your email, calendar, and contacts from within the workspace. Overall, I've found Google Workspace to be a great tool for business collaboration.

Pros

Google Workspace is the most complete way to work from anywhere specifically when you have to work both from home and office. Google Workspace includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Slides. I can use all these services from one place with a single login. It's saves a huge time. I can work with others team mate at the same time on the same document and see their changes in real time.

Cons

It is little bit hard to configure for the first time if you are not a tech savvy guys.

All tools together - Work from anywhere.

Made life easier, converted stressful works into fun activities, keeps me up-to-date everywhere, and accompanies me to complete my tasks successfully. Amazing handy tool by Google, Well Done!!

Pros

Due to Covid Work from Home strategy, like everyone else, our whole company management staff had to maintain daily communications through Outlook, Zoom, Whatsapp, Gmail, and so many other sites. What a distressing and daunting task it was! Life was getting frustrating and the virtual office environment was getting hostile - as everyone was going through the same technical dilemma. Then boom! One day...

Cons

Although Google Workspace is awesome, I still feel comfortable using Outlook for mail compilation - maybe because of Outlook's simple appearances and add-ins. For example, I can make mail body full screen and add Microsoft word features easily. Small features like adding a table or inserting special characters go a long way in the road of satisfaction. Anyhow, I have synchronized Google Workspace with Outlook and now I can send and receive my essentials from both platforms, easily.

Easy Peasy Workflow With Google Workspace

Excellent organization tool for calendar, documents, spreadsheets, mind mapping a project, sharing content with virtual assistants, email, and presentations. Very affordable, too!

Pros

I love the integration of Google Workspace with Google calendar, email, docs, sheets, mind map, and drive. It's an all-in-one organization tool that flows much easier for me than Microsoft. I am able to sync my Google calendar with appointments for webinars. I am able to communicate with my virtual assistants easily through shared Drive. Plus, I can access my Google Drive on my Google Pixel when I am not at the office. Google Workspace makes my workflow easy.

Cons

I don't know how to work offline with this software. That is not the fault of Google Workspace - I'm sure if I needed to work offline, I could just learn how. The situation hasn't come up yet!

The solution for every business

It has completely transformed the way I work online. I have purchased licenses of Google Workspace under the Business Plus edition for every domain I own online. It just clicks into my habits. Previous solutions that we used for email clients were self-hosted and it was such a headache, especially with config issues arising almost all the time. Google Workspace and their smart filters and functions are just what I need to be successful.

Pros

Google Workspace has completely transformed our productivity levels in our organization. Without Google Workspace, we couldn't even imagine how it would be. From Gmail to Google Drive, to Google Docs to Google Sheets, we have incorporated every single productivity app from this suite in our work. I really like how easy it is to use, and this itself can be a single point to determine whether to get something or not nowadays. With just a tap, I remember I was able to set up Gmail with our domain, thanks to the pre-existing integration with the provider.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software. One thing, I would like if they offered some desktop solutions.

The Best Collaborative storage, sharing , innovative Software of All time!

I put each of my organization's significant reports that all workers must have in one spot. I observe that we settle bunches of to and fro between colleagues by having one center point.

Pros

There are not many things that I don't like with regards to google drive, yet one of them is as far as possible at 15 Gigabytes for a free record. I utilize enormous records and I view that as 15, is difficult to make due. They in all actuality do offer bigger choices with paid records. I likewise make some extreme memories stacking Google drive with somewhat more slow wifi speeds. Since this program depends so intensely on wifi speed this is a central point.

Cons

I would suggest realizing your capacity size cutoff and checking whether you really want to update based off your capacity needs. You get a dependable 15 GB all over Google however that tops off and you need to oversee it and consider it two or three times each year.

excellent system

Overall, I am very satisfied with the solutions I have. They meet all my needs to manage my tasks and company.

Pros

Excellent for managing and organizing all the work steps of my company. The values of the products offered are very affordable. Support is fast, objective and easily accessible. I also really like the possibility of being able to access my files and services from wherever I am.

Cons

I don't see any downsides so far. Everything I use meets my needs. Perhaps, they could improve the values of additional services for those who are already subscribers.

This review was translated from Portuguese. Read original review

Google Workspace is a time-tested business tool for companies large and small

Pros

I like the ease with which collaboration just happens using Workspace. (I use Google Sheets more than any other productivity tool, and find it quite powerful, easy to use, and to collaborate.)

Cons

There is not one big thing that I dislike about Workspace - just a bunch of small things. One of the things that I find most frustrating is the inconsistent GoogleFinance function support (certain formulas simply stop working that rely on GOOGLEFINANCE() )

Google Workspace review

Work area has permitted my web-based business to sets up a presence. The membership offers a great deal of distributed storage, internet business combinations and an expert email account. We disagree that Workspace is as pervasive to online business as they appear to be and are right now looking for choices

Pros

The mix of our area name to work area so we can send and get messages straightforwardly on gmail It's so natural to work together with GSuite. Simply this week we started off a total redesign of our cycles because of resigning staff, and craving for normalization. I'll zero in Team Drives, and archive sharing: - With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff approach. It's not difficult to track...

Cons

The greatest drawback to utilizing Google Workspace is that the reception isn't broad. Most customers will fiddle with it when we share records yet they are utilizing Microsoft 365 inside, so it is a problem area. The rollout of Shared Drives appears to ultimately be promising yet the absence of sharing customization makes it difficult to use with outer customers. As a promoting organization, we would rather not share everything except we would rather not share individual records either, so the absence of organizer sharing makes it futile for us. I additionally wish Google Slides was more element rich so it very well may be a genuine swap for PowerPoint, yet tweaking layouts and designing introductions to look cleaned is only not as simple.

Great Software Suite - Highly Recommended for a Cloud-Centric Company

Generally fantastic - we have a lot to worry about in the IT team but Google Workspace is almost never one of those things. Everything just works, customer service has been consistently great when needed, and the software suite is unparalleled in breadth and usability.

Pros

Fully cloud based, accessible anywhere. Easy to set up and administer, which is a dream for a smaller company and still useful for larger ones. There's plenty of options there if you need them and as a package it's almost impossible to compete with it. The integration across each tool is seamless and our helpdesk almost never hears about Google Workspace related issues.

Cons

The pricing structure can be a little confusing, and the tiers can force you to pay more due to one vital extra feature amongst many useless ones (though they do offer great pricing deals for scaling companies). The admin console can be a challenge to navigate sometimes, with a specific setting hidden in a nonsensical place, but that's not unusual for this kind of tool.

Simply the best!

Pros

I love the huge amount of services and products included in a Google Workspace plan: I have the Business Plan (around 11$/month per user) since 2019 and I'll never change it for another brand of service cause of this reason. In a single plan you can have mail management (Gmail), Google Drive for file management and sharing (2TB), a lot of collaboration tools for documents for live sharing and editing, Google Meet for video conferencing with unlimited recordings, Google Calendar for calendar meetings and sharing and a lot more!

Cons

Absolutely nothing, I'm sure Google Workspace is the best in-one platform on the market.