CheckMarket

Cloud-based enterprise survey software solution

CheckMarket Reviews

Pros

Great customer services, prompt responses and always willing to help. Very good value for the invested money.

Sonmy C.

Pro's: Good service, wide range of possibilities, easy to use graphic exploration of your temporary data. Very good integration with SPSS / CSV files.

Willem R.

I always receive rapid and knowledgable responses from the support team: they are always on hand to offer insights and help improve the quality of the surveys.

Deirdre L.

Cons

It's so complete that sometimes there are so many choises that it can be confusing.

danielle v.

And for our clients it needs to be exactly as on paper. Another suggestion would be, that the software would be able to use a negative extraction.

Johan A.

There are so many possibilities with this tool, that it is difficult sometimes to use all and get maximum results out of it.

Wiebke E.

GO team

I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

Pros

The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

Cons

If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox.

Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)

I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Pros

Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise. We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain. Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

Cons

In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

Easy to use, good insights and good support

We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

Pros

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

Cons

We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us

Satisfied User

Using it for mainly for funding applications

Pros

User Friendly, front and back end, Ease of use

Cons

I don't like the Pause Button because users don't think to press Next before Pause

The perfect solution for creating online surveys.

We now have a tool within the company that is used by multiple teams for all kind of projects: from large customer surveys and NPS surveys, to small internal projects as sending invites for events or polling our employees about their job. As the tool is easy to use and no training is needed, everyone can start creating surveys right away.

Pros

- 7/7 support with correct, helpful answers and tips & tricks. The response times are impressive - A tool with lots of features, I cannot think of one that is missing. - You can create and share custom dashboards and reports. - You can set up closed loops for contacting dissatisfied customers. - They have specific features for NPS surveys. - Multilingual surveys are possible - You can choose where in the world your data are stored. - They offer additional services if you lack time or experience. - The value for money is top. - You can distribute surveys through multiple channels (including email, SMS, QRcode) - Surveys and emails work great on mobile devices. - The number of users is unlimited.

Cons

The reporting optiosn were limited but as they released a new version that allows you to create custom dashboards and reports with lots of features, I cannot fidn another 'con'.

Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys

I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

Pros

You can lay-out all type of questions Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly Possibilities to report afterwards

Cons

I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

Excellent product, Really flexible and great customer service

Excellent. I have the product I planned before I started at a reasonable cost.

Pros

The product helps to construct really flexible surveys, with conditional follow on questions that make the survey really quick and simple for the respondent, reducing the number of questions they need to complete to give you the data you need.

Cons

Its complex, because its so customisable, but the support is first class.

The right tool for the job

Pros

Cost is adjusted to the use Security of data Multilingual Broad range of features Ease of use Excellent customer service Excellent support Intuitive Many more

Cons

I don't know based on my use It does what I need

First time user satisfaction

I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

Pros

The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

Cons

The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

First Surveyn build ever

Nice, easier to make survey than with other survey platforms I tried.

Pros

Possibility of several languages in one survey easy to translate. No subscription needed.

Cons

A lot of possibilities, but with the help of helpdesk easy to find what I want.

Daily Equipment inspections

The support has been superior. The team is always willing to jump on a remote session and take the time to understand what you are trying to do, teach you how to set it up, and show you additional functions you might not have thought of to improve functionality. With our equipment survey, they added functionality so we could show pictures right in the application, making it easier for operators to identify components. that was above and beyond what I was expecting.

Pros

We originally used this product due to COVID-19 to check people into our construction sites. Within 3 days we had it deployed for testing and within a week we had it deployed to 30 different construction sites and 4 offices. We are now ready to deploy a survey that replaces our paper process for daily equipment inspections. Each fork lift, air compressor, skid steer, etc. that needs an inspection performed will have a QR code attached to it that the operator can scan with their cell phone. The operator is taken to the survey needed for that type of equipment and can perform the inspection on line. Results are sent electronically to the back office.

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons I do not like about the product.

Easy to use and great customer service (research team)

Everything has worked as expected - great features, easy to use, easy to find guidance. The customer service of CheckMarket research team has really surprised me positively - They have always responded quickly to my e-mails (we bought some respondents for concept test) and helped me and spare no effort (Thank You [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!).

Pros

It's easy to use and has advanced features. The possibility to update contact lists with additional information was important for us. It's also very easy to find guidance from the webpage about how to use the software, that was also important for us. Pricing is based on number of respondents, not users, and it's very easy to add users - that works well for us. One important thing was also that you can buy respondents globally and full service if needed. These were the reasons we selected CheckMarket and it has been excellent choice!

Cons

I don't really have experienced anything negative yet.

Easy to use and great support

It does not require a great deal of software skills to use CheckMarket and programme your online survey. Furthermore, if anything does not turn out the way you planned, the CheckMarket team is ready to guide you through the software and show its possibilities. While the lay-out options are rather limited, each survey is appealing to respondents and yields a good response rate. The possibility to send...

Pros

It is easy to use, has a lot of features and the support team is easy to reach and helps you wherever possible.

Cons

The difficulty to change the lay-out of questions and the invitation mail. There are some buttons, but the options are limited.

Powerful market research tool !

Pros

So intuitive, continously improved with more and more interesting and useful features, amazing customer service, enables to do almost all what I can imagine.

Cons

Often difficult (or even impossible) to find information I am looking for in the help center, there are some things that I am not able to do (personal default templates for reminder e-mails, for example), a first disappointing experience with support on CSL.

Time saving tool

lots of time, nice and professional reports

Pros

Versatile tool with lots of customization possibilities We use this tool for various trainings and events. Thanks to its ease of use and customizations we saved a lot of time and achieve a greater professional appearance. Lots of functions, many question types

Cons

If you make changes or corrections in the invitation mails, you have to click often to make the same changes in the remindermails.

Great Survey System!

I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

Pros

This software has a tremendous amount of features which makes it possible to create a completely customized survey. The customer service is also great. The employees are always helpful and friendly. I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

Cons

The user manual could be a little bit clearer to me as someone without an IT background, so that you can find things a bit faster and know how it works.

Easy to use tool for data collection User friendly software for data collection

Pros

Very user friendly and functional software. The helpdesk is easy to reach during office hours. The helpfulness of team is very good. Clear and often useful advice.

Cons

The options are not always flexible in programmation and/or output needs. For complexe skips on the questionnaire or specific needs in our exports we use workarounds instead of finding the solution in the software directly.

Easy to use, great service

Super fast and friendly service

Pros

The possibilities, the look and feel, the quality, easy to use, ISO certification

Cons

Not everything is possible in the software. Sometimes I feel like the software is a little behind other (newest) software in the market. But I'm happy with the overall service and software.

Very user friendly tool.

Pros

The CheckMarket software provides strong support to the organization of our school. We use the tool for registrations and evaluations of activities/events. The tool is very user friendly. The creation of a CheckMarket survey is easy and the tool offers a wide choice of response options. For the respondent it's an easy tool as well. The tool has different features that standard tools often don't offer. For example, it is possible to set up a maximum amount of respondents or to adapt the data after the survey is launched. Therefore our educational institution is a very happy customer!

Cons

If the software could be offered in Dutch, that would be an advantage.

The best I ever used

Pros

Multi-lingual, easy, powerful, excellent reporting

Cons

Nothing to mention. I just proposed to develop multi-waves evolutions in the reporting (but helpdesk gave me a solution I'll try)

Great functionality... excellent support!

Ability to manage surveys for multiple client engagements efficiently.

Pros

Out of the gate, the software contains most every option required for managing your surveys. Additionally, the service comes with a simple use based licensing scheme. However, the best part of the experience is CheckMarkets support process. Things do not always go perfect with commercially available software. An organizations ability to re-mediate issues quickly is key . and that is definitely where CheckMarket excels. Time between support request and resolution (whether it is a user knowledge issue or something that requires CM development involvement) is definitely more efficient than other vendors we experience.

Cons

The use of images in surveys could be more intuitive and efficient. With the documentation it did not take more than a few minutes to figure it out, but definitely room for improvement as it is a multi-step process.

happy user

we use checkmarket mainly for smaller ad hoc studies - although recently we worked with CheckMarket on a very complex study - good collaboration

Pros

the software is very userfriendly - a lot of useful functionalities

Cons

you can't introduce weighing variable in the analyses

Best survey tool

Pros

One of the best survey tools with many personal customization capabilities, you can do as per your personal choice and the user interface is very easy to understand.

Cons

Working with too many questions can be a little frustrating for the respondents as we need a genuine and detailed information from them.

Best 5 Star Survey Software

Pros

I am a new customer, just learning their software for the first time and I am already very happy within 2 days of usage. The number of questions I had while on-boarding were many and all were answered within minutes to a few short hours and fulfilled very well by the support team. Great exceptional service.

Cons

None so far at all. There are no problems so far.

Happy customers

Great! You are there turning into facts what we need and every crazy idea. Outstanding Level of support.

Pros

Functionalities, posibility to build all what you need for information analysis.

Cons

Not mandatory fields for comments and rater identification