All categories

White-labeled review marketing platform for agencies & SEOs

Grade.us Reviews

Dean H.

Read the full review
The linkable review funnel page is excellent, and better than any other resource I have looked into.

Read the full review
We have worked with other review systems that were complicated and impossible to get a hold of customer service wise. Grade.us solved all of our issues, and has amazing customer service to boot.

Sarah S.

Read the full review

Cons

Terrible App Considering the Available Technology.

Jason R.

Read the full review
It's surprisingly difficult to get people to leave online reviews.

Read the full review
Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Zach H.

Read the full review

Best price, all the features.

Grade.us is an awesome platform for both small businesses and agencies

I love grade.us - gives a great way to help small businesses get the reviews they need in a simple, easy-to-understand way :)

Pros

Grade.us gives a simple way to generate reviews on the sites where businesses need them. By providing a product that agencies can use to offer this service, it adds an easy way to increase revenues as well. The software itself is easy to use, simple, clean and effective. It gets out of the way in all the right ways while having just enough customizability to be stay on brand. The support and training is also superb. I very much love this software and offering.

Cons

I wish it was free... but I wish everything was free! Honestly, I don't think I have much to say in terms of downsides. Oh! For my market, they don't track Zillow reviews correctly, which is pretty problematic - but it is possible this is completely out of their control. Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the Grade.us platform! We were especially excited to see that you've had a great experience with support and training. Over the past several months, Grade.us has invested heavily in our support team and customer training resources, so hearing that you've had a great experience with us let's us know that we were on target with what we thought our customers would love most! We've also made some recent review updates that should address the trouble you've experienced in the past with specific review sites. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you still have any concerns we can address. Thanks again for sharing your kind words! Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us support@grade.us

Best price, all the features.

Pros

Best review software at the best price. We white label the platform and resell it to our clients, and have looked at lots of options. Not only is GradeUs the least expensive, it has all the features we could ask for. It’s also pretty easy/intuitive to use.

Cons

I don’t have any real issues with it. Sometimes I have trouble finding what I want it to do, but usually it’s pretty easy to figure out.

Continues to be a great tool for Gathering Reviews

We use Grade.us to help our clients obtain more reviews for their local business. Grade.us provides many options to do so, including a static linkable landing page, as well as email embeds. The versatility and price has made this the clear option for us to use in our packages.

Pros

Cons

I am very happy with the tools as they are, and many frustrations I've had in the past have been improved upon in later updates.

GRADEUS WILL DOUBLE FEES WITHOUT NOTICE AND REFERENCE TERMS NEVER AGREED UPON

My time with Gradeus was good until they doubled my license fees with 1 months notice. I run a SaaS platform built on their platform and doubling my fees destroyed any margins I had. I asked them to refund my fees I paid for renewal for white labeling my dashboard 1 month prior, since they doubled my license fees and made it impossible for me to continue. They refused stating that their terms don't allow them to refund dashboard fees... (even though these terms were new and I never agreed to it) Very shady practices.

Pros

Their pricing was good. Their API's were decent. They had good review site coverage.

Cons

The dashboard UI is old Their zapier was limited They don't provide support for their API They will double your license fees without any notice They created new terms and not notify you .

Great company - All functionalities one could need for their reputation marketing!

First of all, I would like to mention that I have not started actively using Grade.us yet. However, I've been comparing it with a lot of other options out there and done extensive research. I have found that they offer the most features, in a very useful way and for an affordable price. I did make use of their support team a couple of times, and they were quick to respond, friendly and helpful too. All-in-all, I would definitely recommend Grade.us and I'll be using them for my agency with confidence.

Pros

Fair pricing: I have compared their pricing with other options, and they're not the cheapest but it's a good pricing strategy that leaves room for my agency to profit without having to ask fees that are too high. Agency specific options: They have very useful features that are specifically designed to help agencies with building their reputation marketing business. Furthermore, they have TONS of free, super valuable content to help with this as well. Quick support: They have a live chat feature. This, to me, is a must for any software I use (with a few exceptions for software that don't really need any support) in my business. I have contacted them a few times, and even though I'm not a paying customer yet, they were very quick to respond and very friendly.

Cons

Some things take a bit of research to get the hang of. But there's enough documentation to make up for this. I haven't really found something I don't like yet. If I do, I'll update.

Great Customer Service

We are not getting the best from Grade US,. CSR made some suggestions and we are hoping to improve review responses in the upcoming weeks.

Pros

- Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. - Explain more about SW Capabilities.

Cons

Price increased multiple times in the past year.

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We've invested a lot in our support team so I'm thrilled to hear you've had your expectations met. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have additional feedback. Thanks again! Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Great resource for agencies committed to helping small businesses with online visibility

Grade.us is the backbone of our online visibility product offerings. We do things other than help clients solicit reviews, but G.US makes us look good with a clean white label product.

Pros

It has many intuitive qualities that help the use execute the objective of obtaining published positive reviews online. The support is consistently excellent. Pricing is designed to allow agencies to make a decent profit on a modest amount of needed attention. I have used other products. The team that put this together really care about doing it right.

Cons

The learning curve was a little steeper that I had hoped. The dashboard requires memorization of where and what the tabs do rather than being obviously intuitive. The product works, but you have to work to learn the layout.

Hey Roger, Thank you so much for this incredible review. It's been awesome to have you as a customer, value the software, join us for our office hours, and provide great feedback. ~ Garrett

Very good for some but not all client types and geographical regions

The people are all very friendly and do the best they can to help. I just wish that they'd had more support for clients in different time zones. My clients tend to want solutions very fast and that was a problem. When I signed up, the price was half of what it is now so it was acceptable. But then the exchange rates impacted my local cost and even when provided a discounted rate to stay on board, it was still a massive cost jump and not one I could pass on easily to my clients. So now I've gone elswhere.

Pros

Robust infrastructure. Up time is very good and does what it claims to do.

Cons

Rather expensive, especially if you have to factor in exchange rates. Support is limited to their head office location hours so not ideal for people in other world regions Rather inflexible in terms of configuration which makes it hard to white-label as well as some of others I've looked at.

I'm glad we switched

I think this service is very cost effective for the amount of features and customization.

Pros

I like how customizable the campaigns are.

Cons

I wish there was more support for setting up your account when you have many locations. It would be nice to be able to create one, then copy it to the others, without having to individually copy and paste. I would have also liked help in the design/image adding portion of the development.

Grade US is a great choice

Pros

ease of use and setup time, plus having a plugin

Cons

I do not have any cons with this product

Grade.Us perfect name!

Grade.Us has provided me the opportunity to work from home. The dashboard and software are user friendly. I work mostly with family owned businesses. When their business receives a strong Review I feel as if I am helping their business succeed.

Pros

Grade.Us is a White Label review and reputation product. The customer support is top-notch! They were very patient with me as I learned the system and dashboard. The dashboard is user friendly. The report feature is clear and precise. A great tool to share with clients. Entering review requests is simple and efficient.

Cons

Grade.Us recently raised their prices. In my opinion Grade.Us is one of the higher priced Review & Reputation White Labels. I don't believe they have the capability to request surveys from customers. I think this will become more popular in the future --so maybe Grade.Us will incorporate this into their system.

Hi Karen, Thanks for the amazing review! That's so cool that the white label aspect of the platform allows you to work from home and grow your remote business. I love that you have such a personal relationship with your family owned business clients. Great news! We do in fact offer surveys. Feel free to reach out to the team and we can show you how you can set that up on your client's review funnel. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!

We have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in. PROS: 1. There is a follow-up system ready to go;...

Manage Your Customer Service

We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.

Pros

Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

Cons

You receive emails of feedback to your outlook. At our company we respond to our customers through outlook emails & phone calls. You then have to close out feedback in Reputology or you will receive emails reminders. I wish there was away to update the status to Reputology through email. Or if there was away to respond right through Reputology. I often feel like I am doing double duty.

Hey Erin - Thank you for the feedback. We are always trying to figure out ways to make the product better and definitely do not want you doing more work than necessary. I'll escalate this suggestion to our tech team. TY!

Best balance of features vs. cost, excels at review acquisition.

Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task — helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition. The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system...

Pros

Easy and fast for reviewers to use — resulting in better acquisition. Mobile-friendly. Solid tracking and alert system.

Cons

I'd like to see more refined dashboard reporting, similar to other systems that provide visual representations of activity over time.

Thanks for your review, Michael! Agreed--we absolutely need more in the way of a visual dashboard for all of the review data we collect for you. The scheduled PDF and Web based reports are nice for sharing with your clients, but it would be nice to login and see your current stats "at a glance." It's in the pipeline!

Affordable solution for monitoring and increasing reviews across the web!

First , the Grade.Us customer support is awesome! They have built an easy to use review system that doesn't require a programming degree to set up nor is there a hefty start up fee! In fact, there is no set up fee or contracts! Getting started takes less than an hour and there are many review platforms you can include in your invitation to customers which helps you to control where you want to concentrate...

I'd Recommend Reputation Loop on Customer Service Alone

Pros

I like this software a lot. It scans how your business appears online and fixes your business listings all in one dashboard which are extras I wasn't looking for. It's definitely helped me gather new reviews for local clients to help them improve thier online reputation and visibility in Google maps and near me searches. Integrates with all kinds of retail and medical CRM's so that is lovely too. Plus you can use SMS and MMS if that's part of your plan.

Cons

Sometime, rarely, it would just not work and that might be user (me) error but I really want this to be set it and forget it forever. But customer support is EXCELLENT and there was never a problem they didn't quickly fix with a friendly interaction.

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.

White Label Reputation Management Made Easy

Our competitors were offering similar software, so we bought their white label service to use with our clients

Pros

Grade. us offers Reputation management software that can help businesses aggregate positive reviews while mitigating negative ones. After trying multiple review management solutions, we stuck with Grade.us for their customer service and easy to use software. Setting up profiles is quick and customizable. You can set up profiles with each account with different persmissions. Another nice touch is the ability to send out automated reports to specified email addresses.

Cons

They could do a better job at communicating changes that they are making to their platform as they roll out. Sometimes they will add or move a feature in the admin area, and you have to search around to find it.

Solid Tool For More Online Reviews. Great Support

It's surprisingly difficult to get people to leave online reviews. This definitely will help. I was able to capture a few reviews for our agency during the 14-day trial period, so I was happy with that. I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to integrate this into our offering. To justify the monthly cost, you'd definitely want to capture a decent volume of email addresses on a monthly basis.

Pros

I run a small agency, and have been considering supplementing our services with a reputation/reviews management tool. Did the 14-day trial, and was very impressed with the product. Really enjoyed the ease of use. Easy to setup and initiate a campaign. Lots of flexibility in terms of how you would like to manage your campaigns, but I found the default settings to be spot on for me. I liked the real time reporting, that indicated what actions (if any) the recipients took after receiving the email. Really good product overall.

Cons

Struggling to come up with a dislike. Wish it was free!

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that the free trial accomplished what you were hoping. I'll share your kind words with the team. You're right, getting reviews can be a major challenge when you don't have the right system in place. A lot of agencies are adding review management as a supplementary service for their clients. It's really becoming a differentiator for selling digital marketing services. Feel free to reach out to our team if you want to discuss the white label options for offering Grade.us to your clients. Many of our customers are agencies who have found it to be a great foot-in-the-door service, since business owners truly understand the power of online reviews.

My favorite SEO software

The customer service has ALWAYS been top notch. I get fast help whenever I need it, even in the evenings. They are absolutely one of my favorite SEO companies.

Pros

I love the fact that it is my least expensive piece of software, but it's the one my clients like the best. There's something about providing an avenue for positive feedback that appeals to every business owner.

Cons

I'd like to be able to clone all aspects of a campaign and copy them to new ones.

Thank you for the kind words, Dean! I shared your message with Boris and the support team. We appreciate that you've been a customer with us for so long!

Best Value Review Management System

Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

Pros

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

Cons

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Thanks for the great review, Randy! We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies. I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Pros

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

Cons

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily...

Pros

Simplicity

Thank you, David!

Great review acquisition platform!

Pretty dang happy with Grade.us. We have tried getting reviews ourselves and it just seems like Grade.us does a better job overall.

Pros

I really like that it's simple to set up.

Cons

I wish there were more workflow options - multiple samples of how the most successful companies are using the product workflows/content.

Thanks so much for the kind review! We feel it's important to keep setup simple as well. Your suggestion of providing other examples of the workflow is great. It's something I'll communicate to marketing and see if we can get some more clients to participate in sharing their best practices.

Excellent solution, great customer service

Before grade.us I was using a more manual + custom code solution. It was cumbersome and any changes were slow to build and required lots of testing, etc. It was NOT an easy solution. I tried a few other competitors of grade.us prior to finding them (local search forum) and immediately saw an increase in productivity (on boarding new clients) and an overall ease of management. Overall very good solution!

Pros

Very flexible and intuitive. Easy to setup and easy to use. I am able to change the reviews flows for each client, quick and easily.

Cons

The email/html editor could be a little bigger, less clunky.

Thanks for the fantastic review, Joey! We really appreciate your continued support. It's been awesome working with you. I'll let the team know what you said. :) ~Garrett

Best review wizard tool for agencies

Simple to use and a great solution for agencies looking to offer review wizards to their clients.

Pros

- Great solution for agencies to white label their review wizard - Easy to set up - The thumbs up, thumbs down solution is great for the end-user - Custom domain mapping

Cons

- The email drip functionality could be a little better (i.e. if someone opens/clicks don't re-send) - Integration with something like mailchimp would be awesome

Hey John, Thanks for this great feedback about our email campaign functionality. Great news! We do offer the ability to deactivate a campaign based on open or click. You can find those settings under your invite tab, but feel free to reach out to support if you'd like to have a screen share walkthrough on how to activate it for your clients. I'll pass your feedback along to product. As reporting and email marketing analytics continue to grow in importance for agencies like yourself, that type of intelligent conditional behavior would definitely make sense! I'll also let product know that you appreciate the white label solution is really working for you and your clients. Thanks for being a fantastic customer! Garrett

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.