Grade.us Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.38/10

Reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

It has many intuitive qualities that help the use execute the objective of obtaining published positive reviews online. The support is consistently excellent.
Grade.us makes it easy to Capture the customer experience and scaling has been wonderful. Excellent customer support.
Each one was answered quickly and completely. Nice to know there is a company with great customer service that is there when you WANT it.
We have seen first hand how reviews that are not funneled or attended to or even requested and can be very destructive to a business.
No deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Breaks all the time causing angry clients.
Then you find that none of the changes they made stuck. When I tried calling tech support, (twice) no one was available.

Julie W.

Web Project Coordinator

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Best price, all the features.

Transcript

Julie W: Hi, my name is Julie. I'm a project coordinator in the digital marketing industry, and I give...

AB

Angelo B.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Excellent software if you manage multiple locations with multiple review sources.

Pros

24/7 monitoring of review sites: Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, Zomato, etcetera. Reply to Google & Facebook reviews directly from platform Filters for customizing views, automated reports, and exportable data Automated summary reports (unlimited & fully customizable) Automated email notifications (unlimited & fully customizable) Unlimited user accounts User-level permissions Tracking and measuring KPI HootSuite integration Advanced data segmentation analysis by: o Location o Customizable group o Review site o Star rating

Cons

I would like to see more customization capabilities when it comes to exporting reports. Reports are great but I would like more flexibility with them.

bc

ben c.

Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

Reputology

I have used this service since starting with this company. I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of this site. my coworkers, corporate office and all upper management use this site as a tool for training and improvement. I would recommend this site to anyone who asked.

TS

Tom S.

Must Have for Any Marketing Consultant

It helps me tap existing goodwill my clients customers have for their business. Its completely "White Hat" and helps make it easy for customers to share their feedback via online reviews. Now, if a client does not have a lot of happy customers out there, it doesnt work as well--but at least it helps them ID the problem.

Pros

Helps me deliver a valuable service to my clients.

Cons

They could improve on billing questions response times

KL

Kevin L.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reputology with Ashley Homestore

Pros

Fast notifications when someone posts a review. We have had a good experience using Reputology to monitor our online reviews. We have been using this site for over a year. It is a easy way to monitor all of our online reviews. Reputology sends me emails soon after a review has been posted. It tells me what site it came from, who posted it, and what the review says.

Cons

Not all of the website that report come through constantly.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kevin. I'll email you directly to figure out which websites are not coming through constantly.

SS

Sarah S.

We Love Grade.us

Pros

The ease of use from the user side to our side. We have worked with other review systems that were complicated and impossible to get a hold of customer service wise. Grade.us solved all of our issues, and has amazing customer service to boot.

Cons

Slightly more expensive than other systems we have used, but only marginally so and you get what you pay for.

Thanks for the awesome review, Sarah! We love you too! I'll let the support team know that you appreciate them! This review is one of those that really gets our week off to a great start and puts a little pep in our step, so thank you for that! You're right, you get what you pay for! We're happy to have you as a customer. Hope your holiday season is going well :) ~ Garrett

MR

Mehdi R.

A mostly positive experience that enabled me to monitor the review of my company's various locations

Pros

The analysis tools were very useful. They provided me with overviews for restaurant reputation performance. They helped me identify specific trends and issues within our various restaurants.

Cons

The lack of Yelp data is an obstacle for me. It leaves me with an incomplete picture which results in inaccurate reporting.

501-1,000 employees

Fantastic Customer Experience - Easy Deployment and Integration

Pros

This software was easy to deploy and integrate. This is a easy way to keep tabs on online reputation. The daily e-mail alerts recapping new reviews are extremely helpful and have allowed us inform and engage a larger audience as it pertains to areas of opportunity and reputation management.

Cons

While everything you need to keep tabs on things is built into the software, there really needs to be a view built in that summarizes ratings across every site on one page. This would be great to have access to both online, via integration and via e-mail digest.

Thank you for the product recommendation. I've teed this up with our product team to implement.

kb

kelly b.

Best Review Software for the $$$

So far it has been a great experience and won't use anyone else.

Pros

How easy it is for the clients to use, and that it works! If you use the review invites the reviews will come.

Cons

There isn't really anything I didn't like, they have made updates and changes to help with Functionality.

TB

Tanya B.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Overcoming Software Fear

For me, navigating in a new software has always been a little intimidating, however I found this software program very "user friendly". It makes sense which made the navigation easier. After initial training, I relied on trainers to answer questions, until I started using "customer support", it was as though someone was looking over my shoulder, and could tell me just what to do, I was asking fewer questions to co-workers, which made me look more capable, and in turn made me look and feel more secure.

Pros

The customer support has been one of the best features for me, certainly the most important, and the fact that the selections are clearly marked for each task, minimizing the time you spend for searching, leaving less room for errors.

CB

Crystal B.

A service that makes collecting reviews easy

I've been using this product for about 2 months now, it makes things easier for me so I am not required to manually collect reviews from other paid services and individually post on client's websites. It takes a little while to set up which in the long run still saves time and effort. There have been some glitches along the way, but the customer service department and owner have been there for us each step of the way correcting any error as soon as it occurs. We look forward to continuing use of the product and see how it benefits our company and our clients.

Cons

Thanks, Crystal. Agreed. Setup can be complicated when onboarding lots of clients for the first time, white-labeling the accounts, ensuring you have all the right services enabled, etc.. Thanks for sticking with it! We're always trying to balance two things: (1) giving marketers, SEOs and agencies like yours enough options and flexibility to implement campaigns the way you want to; and (2) keeping our application relatively simple and easy-to-use. We don't always succeed at both! Thanks again for this feedback.

Trevor B.

Nice, simple yet powerful solution for reputation management.

It allows you to manage your reputation with very little effort.

Pros

The solution is designed to basically do everything for you, you just need to answer a couple of questions and you are off to the races!

Cons

It doesn't have every single review site included yet! LOL Actually I can't think of any cons at the moment.

LM

Lee M.

Online Media, self-employed

Great Tool for Managing and Improving Online Reputation

I use Grade.us for several of my clients. They love the fact that their reviews show up automatically on their site. It also gives their visitors an easy way to leave feedback. It is a good tool to help with managing and improving online reputation.

Pros

Ease of use. Both on my end and visitors.

Cons

Pricey if using for only a few clients.

OS

Owen S.

Chemicals, 1-10 employees

This program works!

Very happy, it does as it says. Worth their fee.

Pros

It contacts all my customers for me and gives them an option to reviewing my business

Cons

has had a few glitches. Once customer got seven e mails instead of the three! But the admins explained that this was a glitch.

DG

Darlene G.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

A game changer!

As a consultant in the tourism industry this product makes a difference to clients. It saves time, money and most of all your reputation.

Pros

Saves time, easy to use, easy to teach the program. Makes sure things are not "lost" or "missed".

Cons

Can't say I have one.

Thank you, Darlene!

VB

Vicky B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Grade.us is a great tool for Reputation Management

Grade.us is a great tool for Reputation Management that is constantly rolling out new features to improve service. The platform is very friendly and easy to learn and the customer service team is simply amazing.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

It would be good to have consolidated reports that better show performance by location.

Used other for 2+ years

Saves time and gets business

So smart, so intuitive, so genius. It's great and useful!

Pros

One feature that's pretty genius is Grade.us' ability to gather reviews from all different rating sites in one place.

Cons

I wish there was a free tier offered, but there isn't. It's a great tool though so I'm happy to pay.

RW

Roshanda W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best platform for my clients

Great customer service !

Pros

I love the layout and user friendliness of the platform. The best hands down for my clients!

Cons

Would love if the software could add more marketing to the reviews in addition to Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for the great review, Roshanda! Good suggestion about integrating more social networks for marketing positive reviews. I'll pass it along to our product team. I'll share your kind words with our support team! (Afshaun says hi!) ~ Garrett

BB

Bill B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Grade US is a great choice

Pros

ease of use and setup time, plus having a plugin

Cons

I do not have any cons with this product

JP

Jodi P.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

A B C D

I feel this product is a great product for the price.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can choose which sites you want to promote for reviews and select who you send the invite to. Great for a small company.

Cons

Not a complex program, but serves its purpose for the reasonable monthly charge. I don’t use it much, but have not been informed of any issues.

Hi Jodi, Thanks so much for the great review! We're happy to hear it's been smooth sailing since you joined our platform. If there are any features you think would benefit you to have, send us a message at support@grade.us. Thanks, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us

TO

Teale O.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Reputology - Highly Recommend

I needed to shave time off of searching for online reviews to ensure that each has been properly responded to. Reputology keeps everything in one place and let's me know to ensure no review goes unnoticed.

Pros

Reputology is great at ensuring that no review goes unnoticed and un-responded to. I love how it sends a recap of the week and reaches all parts of the web that are tough to catch on your own.

Cons

I am not crazy about the back end user experience. Not the prettiest software to use.

Hi Teale - Thank you for the feedback and positive ratings. We are looking at revamping the backend functionality in the coming months.

KA

Kathy A.

Reputology is a great product. It's simple and easy to use and saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Detail reports that demonstrate progress, which can be broken down monthly/weekly/daily and location if you have multiple sites that you are tracking. You can request a full report which will be exported to you in an excel format.

Cons

You can reply to reviews for only certain sites directly from the software (like google), and for others you can only view the review and then have to log into the site and reply to the review (like Facebook, yelp, etc.).

Thanks for the review, Kathy! P.S. - you can reply to Facebook reviews from the Reputology interface! I will email you some directions.

Peter B.

11-50 employees

Tested most all of them out there and this is the one that gets it done right for managing reviews!

I searched high and low through many of the review platforms. They all had bits and pieces but didn't do it quite right. Then I found Grade.us. They do it the right way and make it easy. I needed a platform that I could management my own reviews and the reviews of all my clients. Grade.us makes that easy. I can white label my service 100% and make it my own. My clients are getting great results!

Pros

Easy to setup new accounts. Can brand on your domain or any number of domains you may want to have. All the top reviews sites are there and if you need others they will add them. Always making positive updates to the platform. Clean and simple interface.

Cons

None really. One thing they don't have is an emailing system. Not a big deal in my opinion because you can use anything to send out emails and request the reviews on your review funnel landing page.

Mike M.

Marketing and Advertising,

So easy to use, my infant daughter could learn it.

I don't know what I like better... the fact that I only needed 75 seconds of instructional videos before I was 80% of the way to becoming a power user? Or the customer service team that handles my "we're not like your other paying customers" requests. They're amazing. Jon's amazing. They're all amazing.

Pros

The interface is simple, understandable, does EVERYTHING you could want in the review funnel industry, and is less costly than the other big brands that are out there. A week before finding GRADE.us, I was on a sales call with someone trying to sell me their full version for $5000/year... or their lite version for $2500. If more people knew GRADE.us existed, that other company would be out of business.

Cons

I wish I could magically teleport a staff member behind our customers when they're reading their "Take a moment to review us!" emails. I'm thinking this would definitely improve conversion rates! Please add this teleportation feature at your earliest convenience.

Aww, shucks. Thanks, Mike! Teleportation? We're working on it ;)

NM

Nora M.

Fantastic product and support!

We are a hotel management company with over 40 hotels all over the US. We were finding it more and more difficult to monitor all our hotels' reviews on a regular basis, until we found Reputology. This program allowed us to monitor every review on every hotel in one centralized location. We were able to give each hotel access so they could monitor from one location on the internet as well. With Reputology it became very easy for me to see which hotels were responding to reviews and which reviews needed to be responded to from a corporate standpoint. One great feature our executive team really enjoyed was the daily emails sent with all reviews completed within 24 hours. They could keep track of what was being said about our hotels on-the-go which was very useful.

Cons

Wow - thanks for the awesome review, Nora! Helping multi-location businesses monitor and manage their online reviews is our specialty. We'll make sure our support team knows how much you appreciate them.

JR

Julie R.

Anytime I have questions, there is a polite and patient person there to help!

Pros

I like how easy it is to grasp the program. The support team it super kind and helpful. They have never been impatient when I call with 'silly questions'.

Cons

Over the last few months, there has been a longer wait time to be able to talk directly with a support person. Calling and getting through right away hasn't happened in a long time, and returned calls usually take several hours or the next day. However, if you send an email with your problem, they are very quick to respond. There isn't anything I 'like least' about this program.