InfoFlo Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.63/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The program is an excellent, affordable CRM. Customer support is timely and has been great.

CB

Cynthia B.

The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily.

JH

Janet H.

It integrates with Outlook almost perfectly and simplifies my administrative processes. The reporting and bulk email features align with what I need to accomplish and provide a seamless solution.

DS

Derek S.

Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss. I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website.

LC

Lorraine C.

After all the problems, we were never able to get it to work for us as it had on trial version, and on the aspects that were not available during trial version.

SG

Sandra G.

DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE unless you are a single user and have no previous data. Only then, it might work for you.

SG

Salesforce Sales Cloud

DejaOffice PC CRM-logocaret

DejaOffice PC CRM

Compare both
How would you rate InfoFlo?

Fantastic Product shame about the price

Transcript

Yvonne : Hi, I'm Yvonne, owner. I give InfoFlo four out of five stars. And for more info, click below....

Improves customer follow ups, resulting in increased revenue

Better customer follow up

Pros

Easy to navigate, contacts are easily visible, tab selection for scrolling through various functions very good.

Cons

Back ups take up huge hard drive space. Once you purchase this software your on your own to resolve any software questions or how to use features. There is no personal support other than online videos that don't always resolve specific issues.

Multipurpose CRM for donors, prospects, grants and events.

Pros

We are a nonprofit who has trialed and purchased InfoFlo for our CRM, grants management and donor management. While there are hundreds of CRMs for nonprofits, I found InfoFlo to be the best way to get a CRM that will manage grants, donors, events, and reporting, as well as allow me to customize it. The price is very market friendly without continuing fees, like most donor CRMs.

Cons

I would like to see more support options included in the price, like chat and brief phone calls. I would like to see an integrated POS so we could take donations from out website and have the information recorded in the InfoFlo database. I understand this is something that InfoFlo is currently working on.

Great Software

Pros

The InfoFlo software is easy to use but very well designed for my business. The Quickbooks synchronization module and Outlook are very efficient and save a lot of time to my business. I recommand it !

Cons

When we select a company, it would be good to have the profile of the contact automatically appear in the same window without having to select it. Otherwise I have no negative points for now! I have tested several software and it seems really complete!

Fantastic product. Surpassed my needs and expectations!

Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Pros

Fast, simple, versatile. Very well conceived and implemented product. Makes life very much easier and efficient.I especially like the fact that you can add modules as needed and the fact that the software can grow with the business needs. The support provided by the company is excellent too.

Cons

Nothing significant. There is a delay with editing feature (of notes) but I guess this has got to do with the broadband speed. It would be good to be able to change some of the Icons (you can change the name) it would then take on a more personal and bespoke look. Other than that only praise for the product.

First Outlook based CRM that meets my needs

Easy to use CRM for use with Outlook.

Pros

For literally years I researched CRM trying find one that would meet my needs specifically keeping all my contacts and calendar in a single data base but allowing me to send emails out using my individual signatures and email address for each one, business, volunteer, and personal. Easy to use and priced right. No long term contract just a one time, outright purchase.

Cons

In creating a contact, the default company name selected in the email extension such as @gmail. Minor problem as I have to delete it before adding or selecting a company already in the database. Better would be a blank line.

The InfoFlo teams is great to work with. Helped with initial setup and custom tweaks.

Pros

The product is very configurable. The interface is intuitive. The ability to sync with Outlook is really nice.

Cons

They are still working with Invoicing so that feature isn't completely fleshed out. I believe it will match the quality of the rest of the software when finished.

After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement

Pros

Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

Cons

I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something

It is easy to install and you can customize it to your needs. I am in Financial industry.

Pros

It is easy to install and you can customize it. I also like free lifetime updates. Another good thing about this CRM is the technical support by email is free.

Cons

It is not accessible on your mobile and it doesn't work with IOS or Mac computer. I like to see this option to buyt and pay for it once or have a component for mobile access same as buying other components and also make it available to IOS and Mac computers

InfoFlo Review Nov18

Excellent. A cost effective and simple solution to my problem. I would recommend to others who are looking for a basic CRM that does the job and doesn't cost and arm and leg in terms of dollars, but also time and pain to set up.

Pros

Price. Ease of use. Basic useful functionality. Had a need to keep track of customer and deal info. Was keeping all on paper. Within a very short time had the software working and tasks automated. The support is great and all my questions were answered.

Cons

Occasionally get an error message. But I just restart the software. I would like the ability to schedule a bulk email.

Support/Sales person was great

Centralized our customers with our projects

Pros

The link functions, the reporting is very useful also. Search function very good.

Cons

Not able to use Mailchimp with it as this would be really helpful to us rather than exporting contacts.

The client, possibly.

Considering the size of my business, I opted for the simple license. So I paid $ 99 initially. I had to quickly buy several add-ons ($ 89 each) to access the functionalities allowing this CRM to fulfill its promises. With 14 hours of jet lag (they are in Canada and I in Japan) and a reactivity that depends only on their goodwill, my activity can be durably penalized when a bug occurs. My opinion is that InfoFlo is at the same time a beautiful concept particularly adapted to the very small company, an insufficiently completed product and a service in which the customer really counts only as a payer.

Pros

Handling, intuitive ergonomics, look

Cons

Many random and penalizing bugs.

This review was translated from French. Read original review

I have been using InfoFlow for 3 days now very extensively. Many good positive features.

More efficient use of information.

Pros

The e-mail integration feature is very powerful. Saves a lot of time and allows for efficient customer follow-up. Documentation management is also very strong. Good merge field integration. Had been using Maximizer 12 Entrepreneur before. This is a worthy competitor with better features.

Cons

Contacts do not inherit the company address and phone numbers. This means that a not of repetitive duplication is involved when entering in a lot of contacts for one company.

Great business and personal CRM

Pros

I was looking for a full-featured CRM for personal use. I wanted to store my data locally (not in the cloud) and did not want to pay ongoing subscription fees. InfoFlo was the answer! It fully integrates with my Microsoft Exchange and gmail accounts. It was very easy to setup and works great and you can't beat the price. I would highly recommend.

Cons

Only two minor issues - 1. the client/server platform can be confusing to maintain and 2. no iOS app (I hear one is coming.)

Practical Solution

Pros

This software is very intuitive and it perfectly does what I expected. The user interface is more friendly than other platforms, enhancing my experience with it.

Cons

I have not used all options, but if I would need to mention any Cons, the opportunity configuration does not allow for automatic self numbering, which would be really helpful.

Great Software, Easy to Use & awesome customer service

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service. They know what their talking about and spend the time to understand. We are a small company that is expanding and has never used a software before. This was extremely easy to use and started all employees on the software immediately after it was implemented.

Cons

Training sessions are slightly high in price, although you don't really need much training because they give you a good demo and thorough walk through when you sign up.

Great Product!

Fabulous!

Pros

Infoflo was not only affordable but it gave us all the features we needed from Quoting customers, keeping track of leads, setting reminders for F/U and Invoicing. Plus we had the option to purchase the software right out without any commitment to monthly or yearly fees.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. This software met all of our needs.

Overpromised and underdelivered

Pros

One time fee with no maintenance costs, bugs are fixed free. Ability to create custom modules. Data migration flexibility.

Cons

Not SaaS, poor customer service, mainstream and custom updates are buggy, bugs introduced by custom programming are billable

Super product

Software allows me to centralize client information.

Pros

The software is highly customizable to fit the needs of my business and help to manage my accounts more efficiently.

Cons

Email integration does not roll up all subfolders for folders linked rather the user is required to check each individual subfolder to link. It would be nice if the software allowed user to automatically select the subfolders when the main folder is checked.

Great for my small business

No monthly subscription

Pros

Monthly fees are a tough challenge for small business budgets. Liked this one was a one time cost, simple to use, and plenty of add on features to customize it for the efforts I need for my business.

Cons

Not sure I have any concerns as I begin making this part of my daily business plans and efforts. Looks like they have plenty of training and instructional resources.

We were looking for a CRM that would suit our needs and budget. Infoflo ws a perfect fit!

Ease of use and able to quickly implement.

Pros

Ease of use. We were able to create a CRM that fit our needs without having to have coders on staff. Easy to set up and their staff were extremely helpful. Any time we had an issue or question they were right there to help us out.

Cons

We had to take a few short cuts to get to where we wanted. Not too much of a con as this was to be expected with this type of CRM

Excellent accessibility to the support staff with general questions.

In one word....Organization.

Pros

Its simple to navigate since all tabs needed are available from the home screen. Loading contacts is a breeze through the new contact tab. New contact info screen is formatted for easy guided data entry.

Cons

When clicking on the task tab..it leaves off the phone and email address for easy contact reference. Can't export direct report emails.

This is the best CRM I have ever used! It is simple, yet so comprehensive

Pros

It is incredibly user friendly. It was easy to set up, customize, and integrate with my daily routines. It provides everything I need in a CRM in a fantastic format that integrates with Outlook so smoothly.

Cons

InfoFlo is user friendly with not so complicated features

It allows me to keep up with my clients. I can easily look at when I last communicated with a potential client.

Pros

I like how I'm able to integrate my GMail account into InfoFlo. I can click on a contact and all emails, notes and tasks associated with the contact are shown.

Cons

Freezes and or locks up from time to time during periods of non-use. I have to go into End Task to shutdown.

Pros

InfoFlo is user friendly, and has been easy to customize. With the report add-on it's easy to run the custom reports I need for updating our programs grant funders. I also like the ease of sending bulk E-mails.

Cons

I have relationship links between my contacts. The program will link a contact to a companies, or categories, but not to other contacts.

Considering several CRM softwares available in the market, Infoflo is surely value for money.

Pros

You have the option of purchasing the add-on based on your requirement, and it is faster because the data is in your system

Cons

I am yet to find anything that I find it user friendly in this software. I do not think I can segmentise or work sections for different types of clients.