Method:CRM Reviews

4.13/5 (54 reviews)

Margaret Wold

The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

John Stasney

Saved me from outgrowing QuickBooks

Reviewed 2018-04-01

Two years ago, our IT expert thought it was time to move from QuickBooks to NetSuite during a stage of rapid growth. We indeed needed efficiencies between our accounting and rest of the company. But the cost of leaving QuickBooks and adopting a new system would be massive. So glad we found Method, as we can grow with Method + QuickBooks. QuickBooks for accounting, and Method for everything else. The sync is seamless, and the level of customization we have done has allowed us to automate everything NetSuite would have given us as a fraction of the cost and fraction of the time. We are 2 years in now, and we keep growing what we do with Method, and our company has doubled in size over that time. I can't speak highly enough about the level of service Method provides. Every person I talk to is knowledgeable, friendly, and interested in how they can help our company grow and be more efficient.. I can't speak highly enough about Method and their team.

Chitta Ranjan Dash

Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2019-01-07

I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Damien Ford

After struggling withe this app for 10 days of a 30 day trial I gave up, exasperated.

Reviewed 2017-05-31

I learned that the system I currently use is more than good enough for my needs. The Quickbooks integration is really not that important to meIt has a very clean modern look , and syncs really well with Quickbooks. The support team are e very helpful and responsive.

Noah Mintz

Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Time saving and job trackingMethod is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Vladimir Mashkov

Simply great software functionality and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Ability to customize the software for our business needs. Easy software to use!Functionality. There are so many custom options that we offer as a business and this software is great for that!

Anonymous

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it to be

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API. We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Rich Scott

Under promised and OVER delivered!!!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!!

This CRM is amazing.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Where to even start?? This is such a user friendly platform, I think training anyone in to use it would be a breeze. Does everything we wanted it to, and keeps record of EVERYTHING we needed.

Excellent, so far!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

Michael Brubaker

Product is very flexible and the support has been great.

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Estimating and service scheduling.I love the customizeability of the application and the support to get those things done has been great.

Jessica Flax

Wonderful system for tracking sales and prompts customer support!

Reviewed 2018-04-26

The software allows me to tract every stage that a prospect is in, which makes it easy to report to my boss about deals and new projects. I love the Activity follow ups because it helps plan out who and when I need to be reaching back out to people. The reporting is very easy to pull and self explanatory when boss's are checking in on it.

Enrique Blanco

Method has solved all of the issues in my Sales Process.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Method increased my productivity exponentially. Jobs were no longer being overlooked because of human error. Sales tracking was non-existent before Method. I would say Method saved my business, if not my sanity!The QB integration is the BEST part of the program. Customization, collaboration and client accessibility are ALL a very close 2nd. The program is extremely agile.

Carol Oliver

Method is a Great Solution

Reviewed 2013-09-11

I highly recommend Method CRM as a solution for any organization who needs to integrate information between their QuickBooks accounting system, their CRM system and their Operations system. Right out-of-the box, Method is a powerful CRM solution that seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks. As a Method developer, I have developed Operations systems and customized the CRM system for many clients, providing them with systems that work the way their organization works as well as providing them with seamless integration between their Accounting, Operations and CRM systems. The key advantages to using Method for this approach are that they do not have to adjust their business processes to make the best use of their CRM or Operations software nor do they need to do double-entry of data in order to keep the Accounting, Operations and CRM systems in sync. As their business requirements change in the future, we can customize their Method system to meet those needs. I really love working with a client to take all the different pieces they use to manage their business (spreadsheets, Access databases, manual processes) and creating a cohesive solution that incorporates everything in ONE place: Their Very Own Method Solution. 'Turning Chaos into Order.' It's a beautiful thing.

Emily West

I spent two weeks on the free trial. This was enough to let me know if was not a good fit.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

If you had the time and knowledge to program this software, it could really be incredible. I think the software was just far more than my small company needed, so it just wasn't a great fit.This software is POWERFUL. Wow. It can be totally customized to your needs, which would be incredible for someone in a very specific industry.

Valerie Jaeger

At first glance, powerful CRM. Over year of use has lead to second thoughts.

Reviewed 2018-02-03

The best thing about MethodCRM is that changing one line of a client profile makes the change universal, which helps when looking at past purchases, billing statements, etc. It also syncs to Quickbooks, which is important for the billing aspect of our business.

V Cameron

Perfect CRM for QuickBooks users

Reviewed 2013-05-06

I first started using Method CRM as a way to build custom business solutions for my QuickBooks clients. As a long time QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I was impressed with its robust sync engine, and customizable processes, screens and reports. Once I started using the CRM portion in my own business, though, it quickly became indispensable. Not only do I have all the features of a standard CRM, but my clients have a portal to check on their account, pay their bill and check documents with me in a secure fashion. I have mobile access on my smartphone for entering time in the field , logging a client call, or looking up a phone number. And everything syncs with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online in real time, painlessly.*The best QuickBooks sync engine I've seen in 14 years of QB consulting. *The ability to build custom solutions for any business. No more trying to develop complicated QuickBooks workarounds for clients that don't fit the standard mold.

Mark Mooring

Great connection to Quickbooks

Reviewed 2016-10-03

This is a time saver. It syncs with Quickbooks so you do not have to enter multiple times. CRM - Donor Mgmt works well. It is a good quality alternative. Offers online donor receipts. EtcEase of setup - sync with Quickbooks so you do not have multiple entries.

Tyler Walls

Seamless transition

Reviewed 2018-04-25

We are particularly impressed by the ease of use and adaptation throughout our organization while implementing Method CRM. The QB sync function allows us to work proficiently from anywhere. Support is Top Notch.

Kari Ingalls

Overall great customer service and very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

It has helped me email and connect with leads in a fast and efficient way. I like the email templates that you can create and send to leads. It makes it extremely easy to use and time efficient.

Anonymous

Your data is not safe with Method. They deleted our data twice forcing us to rebuild from scratch.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Ability to customize application. However, features are a moot point for a foreign, cloud-based company that accidentally and irretrievably deletes your data multiple times.

Megan Ferla

Very user friendly and great for every-day use!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

tracking sales leads, generating reports for internal sales teamsI love how there is a live chat option built directly into the main page (you don't always have to go digging for help). It's user friendly and simple to figure out. The customization options are also ideal!

Donny Centanni

Stay Away from Method

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Anyone looking for a crm system for their business please stay away from Method CRM. Worse CRM on the market. We chose it because it was Canadian and its supposed to sync with our system quickbooks. Thousands of of dollars later in implementation and it's still not good. Please if you or your team or friends are looking please steer away from Method CRM you will thank you me . They only want to help if you pay we spent 21 k in implementation and our syncs are not syncing properly and it's not right. Not at all happy with it. My staff and it department are doing extra work to fix things in quickbooks and costing our company even more money.the best part of of Method is that it syncs with Quick books

Byron Jessen

Method is easy to understand and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Being able to have any information I need on clients on the spot is quite a good benefit. As a support tech that takes calls, it is necessary to have information as fast as possible, and this software does just that.What I like the most about Method is that you can search any information that would be in a profile, and it will bring it up without any extra hassle.

Great , Easy to use CRM

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Seamless and easy quick books integrationsI love that Method CRM communicates seamlessly with quickbooks. My business has to process tons of invoices a month and Method makes it very easy.