All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Method CRM Reviews

Pros

It's easy to use and a great way to stay organized. The customer support team is responsive and eager to help.

Remy M.

Read the full review
I love the customizeability of the application and the support to get those things done has been great.

Michael B.

Read the full review
Good experience overall. Thei customer support and tutorials to help are excellent.

Cherie H.

Read the full review

Cons

When I encountered a problem (I have a "tech curse".), she tested and found it occurred for her too. Then she used a different contact to troubleshoot, and the problem did not occur.

Rosie A.

Richard M.

Read the full review
I am the owner of, and have worked in, service-based businesses my whole adult life. Abandoning a customer to go to a meeting is unacceptable.

Rebekah R.

4.2

Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support

I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

Pros

This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Cons

Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive.

For the Technology saavy users, must be advanced IMO

Pros

This program was very attractive from the demo and the support. It is VERY detailed with the tables and import/export options. I recommend if you get this program that you have a team that is similar to a programmer on the backend to help set up uniqie to your desires.

Cons

The set up is time consuming. There are way more options in the forms and table that one can ever use in a single entity. Our team is very techy and computer saavy and we still burned many hours over 2 weeks and 3 people setting up our company before launching to the sales team.

Hi Cherie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're getting value out of Method:CRM. Please make sure to take advantage of our help center for all the resources you need to be successful with Method:CRM!

Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses

Method CRM is a powerful platform for simple businesses. Their integration with Quickbooks makes accounting very easy for businesses looking to use Quickbooks - but if you're looking to build complex automation, be wary and confirm its ability to support your use case on a very granular level - Otherwise, you may find out too late. For custom apps, the development itself is not difficult, but if you do require a developer to complete the project, Method provides custom app development @ >$100/hour, which in my experience was over-priced.

Pros

Within the scope of their features, Method CRM provides a highly customizable experience - The UI of every page in your dashboard can be customized granularly, and building custom applications on the platform is limitless... If you know what you're doing.

Cons

First and foremost - Your Method instance BREAKS if you delete a custom lookup field. As long as you know not to delete anything, you'll be saved from this - but the fact that it's possible is frightening, not just in that you could lose your data, but also that Method CRM does not proactively warn you against it, or make obvious efforts to fix the problem or otherwise prevent it... There are a few limitations within the features themselves that should be evaluated before purchase - The most notable, in my experience, was time-based automation. At the time of my implementation, there was no easy way to trigger process automation based on a certain time point. These grievances may have been fixed by Method CRM by now, but I suggest bringing these questions up before making your decision.

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Your feedback is very important to us and has been passed to our development team for further action.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Aside from numerous integrations and apps that allow all of the functions of my job to become seamless and automated, I especially value the extensive customer support that is available. I feel like the Method employees are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous responding to any of the questions I have encountered. They have basically "held my hand" setting up and customizing Method to be as user friendly as possible. I am so glad I found this software, it will completely simplify and advance they way we do business.

Cons

nothing to complain about. But If I had one wish, it would be that Method could integrate with a map program I use that maps new customers each time they are entered.

Hello, Julie. I'm glad Method:CRM is working for you! You may have already talked to our customer support about this, but they may be able to help you in regards to your map program integration. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Best integration with QBO and Gmail for Free Trial/Great Price

So far, Method has helped me develop my brand new business with processes that will not have to be duplicated or repeated or that will just be current placemarkers until I can begin the true process I want. I am filling in a database and learning the accounting necessary to make all quoting, selling, ordering, and invoicing steps seamless. When I encountered a problem (I have a "tech curse".), she...

Pros

I like the fact that I can integrate email, accounting, marketing and sales tracking, which is unparalleled for this price. Am still in free trial. 1-hour free customization is available - I will use it; have not yet. Method is somewhat intuitive. Support sessions answer questions where it is not clear. When an invoice is emailed it is copied to my own email address. Everything that is sent from the...

Cons

I do not like that many of the areas I hope to use will cost more money. However, the seamless integration with QBO and the ability to track clients and maintain only one synched database outweighs any of the current pricing I am seeing. I have not been able to figure out where an email generated in Method is stored for future reference. I am sure one of the customer sessions will help me. I also do not like that the word estimate is what I have to use instead of quote.

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are glad that our integration with QuickBooks is meeting your needs and helping your business. Feel free to book your free customization session with our team to do even more with Method:CRM.

Not a good fit for our organization

It looked like it had potential when we were switching from the free CiviCRM through our Wordpress website. But because of the bad experience of trying to customize it and have the same tracking ability as CiviCRM, I basically wasted 6-months fooling around with it. I compromised for a year and used a supplemental spreadsheet or two to track what I needed and that didn't work out too well. So we switched to a different CRM now that is a better fit for us.

Pros

I liked the low cost and the clean interface that all looked much nicer than what we had been using. I really liked how tightly it could integrate with QuickBooks Online which saved us a lot of time!

Cons

I had the hardest time importing our data from another database and the one hour support, was barely enough time to get anywhere. When I attempted to create custom fields for our donors, I found it very overwhelming and didn't have the time to invest in the training videos.

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is the kind of feedback we need to keep improving our product. While our DIY customization isn't for everyone, we do offer a team of Business Solutions Specialists to our customers who are customization experts as well as unlimited, free customer support. Regardless, we are glad your team has found a tool that's right for you!

Powerful CRM platform

We are trying to implement a CRM tool to use with our existing Quickbooks system. Overall, the integration somehow works, however not as advertised as "magical" it would be. Lots of customization effort has to be done to get it to where we want it to be.

Pros

Powerful and can be highly customized. Covering almost all aspect of CRM and most from accounting. Easy to use interface. Basic plan price is reasonable.

Cons

Outlook integration app still requires a lot of touch up to be practical. Customization works can be quite repetitive effort if you have multiple company entities that you would like to have similar customization. Integration engine with Quickbook does not run well on RightNetworks platform. There is no true 24/7 real-time sync. Prices per user could get very steep when you start subscribed to more modules.

Organized and simple

I think its been great for our company and its so easy to use for anyone to catch on easy. Easy to send out sales order and emails.

Pros

I liked the activities because it helps remind me and holds me accountable to finish tasks.

Cons

Search bar seems to struggle sometimes finding companies/clients. Searching can be troublesome.

Hi Brittney thanks for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that Method:CRM is working well for your company.

Pleased with the Product

We have been very pleased with how we have been able to use it to solve our sales needs.

Pros

We have been able to customize it to meet our needs.

Cons

Some of our customizing has caused it to slow down and have a few bugs that we have had to work out.

Hi Kenneth - thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you've found ways to customize Method:CRM for your business. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have questions!

Abbeys Review

Its okay but I still see there being a lot of room for improvement

Pros

The ease of use. Very user friendly interface.

Cons

Sometimes its clunky. Things don't always work

Hi Abbey - thanks for leaving a review! We're always open to hearing feedback on what we could improve, so please feel free to reach out to us anytime at success@method.me.

The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!

The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.

Pros

I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

Cons

The hardest thing for us is understanding the cases application. We are currently working on the customization of this application. It's frustrating that communications with customers via our email platform (gmail) can't transfer over to the customer account as an activity in Cases- our hope is that the upcoming gmail 'gadget' will do this. Also, we often email instructions that include images inserted within the email. This can't be done with Method email...at least not easily. You have to come up with a URL for the image, and even still, I have not been able to get the image to appear in the email. A simple add image button that goes to an image file where you click image to insert in email would be really nice.

Thanks for such a detailed review of Method:CRM, Margaret! It's great that your business is leveraging the customization options and that you've enjoyed working with our team so much. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback for how we can improve our app to make the experience even better. Thanks again Lynda

This Could be Perfect....

I can set reminders that actually work with Method. We have been able to set up cases for issues with deliveries, shortages, and materials. Then we can follow the process of a customer return or an issue that needs to be resolved more easily.

Pros

I love the integration with Outlook. I love the ability to keep a record of each activity and opportunities. Being able to customize things has been great for our company.

Cons

This is a great product, except it does not have a place on a customer to make notes specific to a person or to save files. Each company has a price sheet. I can only attach things to activities. I cannot go through every activity to find customer specific files. Please add a feature to pin files or attach files to a contact. A place for contact specific notes would be awesome too! There is also not an easy way to go back to an opportunity from an activity. You can click to go to the Estimate when an activity is on the Estimate, so why would it not work that way for an Opportunity?

Saved me from outgrowing QuickBooks

Pros

Two years ago, our IT expert thought it was time to move from QuickBooks to NetSuite during a stage of rapid growth. We indeed needed efficiencies between our accounting and rest of the company. But the cost of leaving QuickBooks and adopting a new system would be massive. So glad we found Method, as we can grow with Method + QuickBooks. QuickBooks for accounting, and Method for everything else. The...

Cons

I would like to see integration with our inventory software so that product lists can be automatically integrated without doing API integration.

Usefull tool

before that everything was done manually very hard to follow and keep track of the work

Pros

Great way to follow up on clients and activities , the fact the will provide a good picture of the work done during the day , invoices are sync with QuickBooks . allows you create leads and categorized clients according to they importance . very easy to use . our manager will count the number of calls and notes to share it with others .

Cons

sometime it gets a bit slow when creating the activities . not able to import export pictures , folders , graphics into the activities

After struggling withe this app for 10 days of a 30 day trial I gave up, exasperated.

I learned that the system I currently use is more than good enough for my needs. The Quickbooks integration is really not that important to me

Pros

It has a very clean modern look , and syncs really well with Quickbooks. The support team are e very helpful and responsive.

Cons

This is absolutely not a CRM ready to go 'out of the box' It is difficult to set up and use and some of the core features of a really good contact management system are either missing or handled really badly. No doubt some of the shortfalls could be ironed out with customisation but the promise in the Method marketing and constant reference to five star reviews on their website is not delivered in...

Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM

Time saving and job tracking

Pros

Method is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Cons

Sometimes, something that I would consider a bug in the customization they consider something that needs to be paid to be fixed. I think this is due to how they have the customization set up with freelancers. Also, Method strangely doesn't support the printing of the HST Number on invoices (which quickbooks does natively) and that is required by Canadian Law. These are little things but none-the-less annoying. It doesn't take away from how much time the software has saved our business and in our next round of customization we will get these things fixed. (Hopefully)

A good integration

Overall I like this program and the integration with quickbooks

Pros

Method has been a good program for our school. Being able to see all of the accounts in real-time make managing everything a lot easier.

Cons

The reports part of this has not been my favorite. I paid extra to have the support team build the specific report I needed but it's still a little clunky. Also as I would love to see an ability to run specific campaigns and reports on them. Right now you can use tags to identify campaigns but that is also a clunky way to do it.

Simply great software functionality and easy to use.

Ability to customize the software for our business needs. Easy software to use!

Pros

Functionality. There are so many custom options that we offer as a business and this software is great for that!

Cons

Software works very slow at times and the sidebar is too sensitive. Its a minor thing but I dont like how the sidebar expands, often becomes a stumbling block when trying to click a small box that is very close to the sidebar.

Thanks for your review, Vladimir. I'm sorry to hear you experienced speed issues while using Method. I can assure you we're always working to create a high performing platform. I will be sure to pass along your feedback on the side bar, as our team is always interested in hearing how we can improve the app's UI. Thanks again for your review. Lynda

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it to be

Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Pros

Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API. We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Cons

Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization.

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again Lynda

Excellent Tool

I am satisfied because it is a really efficient tool to grow my business.

Pros

It is the operating system of our sales department. Simple to use for the sales team, track activity and set reminders on follow ups. It gives me the ability to forecast monthly revenue.

Cons

I am currently very satisfied with the software at all aspects.

Thanks for the positive review Omar!

Under promised and OVER delivered!!!

Pros

We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!!

Cons

No current integration with Voice over IP phone systems!. We think it would be awesome to be able to click and dial directly the customer from inside Method:CRM. (FYI: SalesForce and Insightly CRM has this option right now.) Please STRONGLY consider this. It would save us a lot of prospecting time! Thank you!

This CRM is amazing.

Pros

Where to even start?? This is such a user friendly platform, I think training anyone in to use it would be a breeze. Does everything we wanted it to, and keeps record of EVERYTHING we needed.

Cons

I wouldn't so much call this a con, but I don't trust reviews that don't have one. For the customization pages, it can be extremely overwhelming. Maybe if that portion were just a little easier to navigate, then this would be a 10/10!

Thank you for your feedback! Customization can certainly have a steep learning curve. However, our professional services team is here to help. Reach out to use and we'll gladly make Method fit like glove!

Best CRM

Pros

I like the fact that this software is so user friendly. It's the best CRM I've used in my entire career.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

Hi Wanda, Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you enjoy using Method:CRM. We would love to hear more about your experience, so if you're willing to share, please drop us a line at hello@method.me. Best, The Method Team

100% Satisfied! Could not be happier.

Pros

Ease of use; Online access; Mobile access; Email storage

Cons

Expensive for customization; Online access sometimes unavailable

Hi Michael! Thank you kindly for your review of Method:CRM.

Excellent, so far!

Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!

Pros

The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

Cons

The one thing I would like to see Method CRM improve would be the options when sending donation receipts. It would be exceptional to have the option of emailing not only a donation receipt for the most recent donation, but a year-to-date giving report as well from the same page on which you enter the donation details. Also, it would be great to see a visual chart or graph for non-profits (or even businesses) who'd like to see their yearly donations/sales to date.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.