RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.2/10

See full reviews by rating

EM

Ericka M.

Our sales team switched from Google Voice a few weeks ago to RingCentral and it's amazing. It has a clean useful interface on the web version that I use.

EK

Eric K.

So far so good, very helpful. I like that a human answers the phone if I have questions or I can go through the chat feature.

ca

christine a.

Lackluster support, misleading plan details. Most of these reviews are suspicious.

MA

Mohammad A.

They told me there would be no additional charges as I described how we would be forwarding calls to an Australian admin when we signed the contract.

GF

Greg F.

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

JT

Jerry T.

RingCentral Contact Center users...

Google Voice-logocaret

JustCall

Zoom Meetings-logocaret

Zoom Meetings

Compare both
How would you rate RingCentral Contact Center?

Joshua S.

Attorney at Law

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Very pleased

Transcript

Josh: Hi, my name's Josh. I'm a lawyer and law firm partner at a firm I founded. I give RingCentral's...

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Transcript

Sean: Hey, I'm Sean, conversion specialist. I give RingCentral Contact Center a five out of five. For...

Very Good Price

Pros

The desktop and phone app is very useful, the chat button is there if we have any problems or issues, I think that the features will just get better.

Cons

The fax option is a little confusing to get too, each time I use it I have to remember where it is, it would be helpful to label it better

Ring Central

For the time I used it, I found this app to be full featured and very functional. I especially liked the mobile app that allowed me to take service calls while on the go. It seemed easy to manage and customize.

Pros

Mobile app

Cons

Dialing out with the app seemed to be an issue for us, but it may have been our settings.

VoIP Phone System

They need to hire people who are a bit more astute in figuring out the problems. The people i spoke with about a setup of a fax number did not have the answers.

Pros

We use this system for all of our real estate agents. It allows us to transfer calls directly to their cellphones. Works great

Cons

The set up is a bit confusing and takes time to figure it out. Not sure what you could do to make this easier but it maybe a quick setup and then we can go back and add to the features later.

Good system for customer contact center

Easy to manage contact center info.

Pros

Many functions for you to manage the contact center info. Flexible and easy to set up and train user.

Cons

it would be great if it could develop into CRM systems, so users no need to manage 2 systems to save time.

Ring Central Contact Center

Overall I am satisfied it is rare when we have any issues needing support but they are always eager to assist when necessary

Pros

Its a great program for hosting meetings. We use this program 2-3 a week and the quality is good. When we have issues we are easily able to contact support team and they are friendly and helpful with an issues that arise.

Cons

The only thing I would suggest is maybe offering more from the program, like more features. Also when I try to apply a virtual background it doesn't work for me but it does work for others so maybe the issue is on my end.

Expensive Price for Mediocre Service

We went with Ring Central because it was the top of the line business phone company. I don’t feel that the price which we paid for the service we received was worth it. They have a lot of issues and should have a few teams in the states instead of outsourcing everything. It took longer than needed to get my questions and issues corrected and answered. Switched to Zoom phones because it’s easier and more affordable.

Pros

Had soft phones, was able to connect to our existing VOIP phones, was a familiar brand to many people and IT people. Phone numbers were also fax numbers so it was easy to remember.

Cons

Call center support people spoke English as their second language. There was often roosters doodling in The background of a call. Some calls were not recorded when all should have been and Ring Central couldnt tell me why. Our system kept having glitches and would never work the way we set it up.

RingCentral

Pros

I believe RingCentral is very easy to use, and if there ever is/was a problem, the customer support was fantastic. I have worked with others in the past, and RingCentral is my favorite.

Cons

Easy to get through you lead list love the automatic dialing

An ease to contact all my clients making productivity increase by almost triple!

Pros

I love that I can insert a lead list and call them way faster than I would on salesforce alone and it works directly with salesforce updating my lead list for me

Cons

It doenst catch duplicates very well sometimes I will end up calling the same person twice in a day

Rather expensive product

I really enjoyed this tool, and like the idea of having a virtual fax. The cost does not justify keeping a unnecessary tool.

Pros

This was a simple virtual fax that was easy to use. Uploading and downloading documents was rather simple and user friendly.

Cons

This solution is rather expensive and does not justify the expense considering other alternatives.

Ring Central call Center

Pros

They can cycle through your office, via cell phone. Each worker can set them self on live to be on the queue for a rotation, or first one wins- managers choice.

Cons

They do not have a great auto dialer system like some other options. It does not have great controls integration systems.

Depends on day for Performance

Overall I guess the system is good. easy to use and even though some days we don't hear phone ring we can always check the app

Pros

It is an easy system to use, I like the fact that we can check on calls from emails and we get alerts. I also like the ability to see faxes. Overall I like the system just wish it would work consistently

Cons

Some weeks everything is great and the phone system is awesome. But then some days we don't get the actual phone call for some reason, it shoes up in the email alerts, but customer thinks we are not answering calls. It is great when it works out

Great VOIP solution for multiple locations

This solution provides call conferencing to every user as well as a screen sharing option for online meetings.

Pros

The mobile App is probably the most liked part of this solution as it enables a user to answer their work phone from their mobile device.

Cons

As the system is using the Internet there are times when a call quality can be poor or it has a problem connecting.

Easy to Use

RingCentral is a great phone product. I've used this for years and have recommended it to many people. It's features are easy to use and you get a lot for the price. It doesn't matter if you're new start up or you've been around for years, RingCentral has great options to help with your telephone needs. The extension and voicemail features are easy to use. I think the phone app is awesome. This product enabled us to provide phone access to our team members without having to install phone lines in each of our offices. The app makes it so that you no longer need a traditional phone on your desk. The software lets you set hours of operation. Plus, you can even create rules for call handling for specific days and times.

Pros

Very customizable.

Worse than free options like Google Voice

Pros

It's one of the lower priced voice services and gives us a company line that multiple employees can theoretically receive calls on.

Cons

There are a few weaknesses that ruin RingCentral for me. First, you cannot CALL OUT from the desktop application? I mean, who would ever need to call out I guess? It will dial your cell phone then dial the person you dialed from the desktop application as a work around - that's pretty weak since FREE services like Google Voice, Skype and DialPad have done this for over a decade. Also, about 50% of my calls go straight to voicemail. Weird huh? So no calling out, and 50% of of incoming calls are missed. Nice.

Good Quality Product

RingCentral allows me to clock in and clock out when it comes to my availability and have the peace of mind that no calls are missed.

Pros

RingCentral is used primarily as a secondary number for when I am "on the clock" or for when I am on our "emergency line." RIngCentral makes it easy to switch from one line to another.

Cons

There's no automated response to texts. This would be nice for times when I'm out of the office and on vacation. There is a workaround that I was able to figure out with another program, but it would be helpful to be able to do it directly through RingCentral.

A bit difficult to navigate

Overall this app definitely works for what I need it to, but I think it could be easier to use and navigate.

Pros

I use this software for our after hours coverage line. I find that it can be difficult to navigate and set up. Each week we have to update the information to forward calls to whoever is working on after hours coverage. With each app update the app changes drastically and makes it difficult to find the different options and tools I need.

Cons

I wish the app updates did not change the look/overall use of the app so drastically. I just find that it isnt the most user friendly app.

Very Easy Digital Facsimile Solution

RingCentral is a slick way to fill the need of a digital fax machine right on your desktop. If you are like me and prefer to create .pdfs as fax packages, RingCentral is for you. Simply input the fax number you are transmitting to, select whether or not you want to include a cover sheet (RingCentral makes it very easy to create a custom cover sheet on-the-spot for that particular fax) and upload your file. Hit send and you are golden. Send faxed immediately or queue them up to strategically send later. Very easy and user-friendly.

Pros

Easy, easy, easy. Flexibility regarding sending .pdfs as traditional faxes.

Cons

Nothing.

Good Call Center Solution for Mid-Size Organizations

We have used Ring Central for a few years now and feel confident to recommended it. The features are easy to use and understand. The pricing is fair. Ring Central has a vast variety of features which I think will work for most Mid Size Organizations.They have a phone app which can be downloaded and used. We did not actually need phone lines for every rep because of its technology (I keep forgetting that name) . With this you no longer need a traditional phone. The working hours can be adjusted with the tool. You can create rules for call handling based on any business need

Pros

Good features Integration Call flows

Cons

Did have some downtime in the best Customer Service is a little on the unpleasant side.

Ring Central For More Accurate Reports

Ring central is an user friendly app which will allow you to keep track of your calls, meetings and updates. It has multiple features which will allow you to keep your workforce up to date on any of the many updates between the company

Pros

Ring central is awesome if you want to keep a good track of the amount of calls your company received, the reason why and what was done during the call. It will allow you to keep track of the Average Handle time, hold time and more, live, in a dashboard.

Cons

If they could add a training on how to export the information, at the begging may be a little confusing

Reliable with Great Call Quality

Pros

Integrates so social media easily. It keeps track of all the contacts that I made. It was mobile and integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud app. EASILY!!! Calls went down with no problems at all.

Cons

It's a bit costly for my small business budget. Set up was a bit time-consuming. Getting in touch with customer service was a hassle due to the wait time.

Great Product

Glad our company is using this product, very satisfied.

Pros

I enjoy the functionality and ease of use. It's great on desktop or mobile.

Cons

I wish a little easier to increase number or participants in meetings.

Outgoing call not possible

Pros

If you want to receive calls it works

Cons

Quality of calls and above all inability to make calls regularly and for several days without any reason. Currently and for several days we cannot make calls. For a software call it's really a shame. The support tells us that the bug is fixed but still nothing.

This review was translated from French. Read original review

Simple system that works

Overall, it's been great so far. I'm able to make calls without any issues.

Pros

It was easy and quick to set up. Now I can have a phone system to call internationally and also receive calls. Saves so much more time. Particularly great for me working remotely outside the countries we operate in as a business.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing to dislike until now. If I'm being extremely picky, it would probably be the fact that it gets too costly to forward calls to my country ie India.

Excellent purchase at RingCentral

Pros

Ease of purchase and set up. Excellent communication to walk you through set-up processes , no matter what time of day or even night that you contact them, it might have even been on a holiday!!! I'm quite happy with the purchase.

Cons

Nothing that I can write about would be negative. It's all positive comments other than the research h in looking up the numbers available to all in different geography...but that may have been my own (or users error), since I was looking for many geographical areas to serve different clientele

Love Ring Central...just wish it was more affordable

RCFax works well too, cheaper than paying for copper fax lines, and no awful fax machine. Everything is handled via a email.

Pros

Ring Central does everything a phone system can do. We really loved the cell phone integration options.

Cons

The price is the only problem I have. We wanted a few high end features, which pushed us to an Enterprise plan. For each user it was very expensive. And they wont let you mix and match groups. So if only your exec team needs Enterprise and all your workers just need Basic...you have to pay for Enterprise for every employee.