RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

RingCentral Contact Center

The Collaborative Contact Center solution from the industry

4.31/5 (141 reviews)

Pros
  • Ring central is awesome if you want to keep a good track of the amount of calls your company received, the reason why and what was done during the call.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.Josiah H.Read the full review
  • Janna was my technical support representative and she was excellent. She had a great attitude.Mandy K.Read the full review
Cons
  • The only complaint I have with this software is that sometimes when the phone calls come in, they don't ring or even show up until you get a notification that you missed the phone call.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.Desirae S.Read the full review
  • I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.Amanda H.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Katherine L. Taylor

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Reviewed 2018-12-04

We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Pros
Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Cons
Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Josiah Huff

Has everything you need at a great price

Reviewed 2020-01-15
Review Source: Software Advice

I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Pros

Cons
The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Cesar Contreras

call center

Reviewed 2020-04-13

Tener un equipo de expertos en otro país y poder darles comunicación con los clientes que llaman como si estuvieran en la compañía, me ha resuelto muchos problemas y nos ha hecho ver muy profesionales

Pros
Excelente plataforma para comunicaciones, con este software puedes tener múltiples teléfonos en cualquier parte del mundo, y se comunicarás como si estuvieras en la principal. Se puede incluso enviar mensajes de texto a celulares y hacer extensiones dentro de la linea telefónica que tengas.

Cons
La verdad no encuentro alguna característica que no me guste de este software. Es realmente muy completo y útil cuando te manejas con personal en diferentes partes del mundo

Kelly Twardosz

Depends on day for Performance

Reviewed 2017-12-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall I guess the system is good. easy to use and even though some days we don't hear phone ring we can always check the app

Pros
It is an easy system to use, I like the fact that we can check on calls from emails and we get alerts. I also like the ability to see faxes. Overall I like the system just wish it would work consistently

Cons
Some weeks everything is great and the phone system is awesome. But then some days we don't get the actual phone call for some reason, it shoes up in the email alerts, but customer thinks we are not answering calls. It is great when it works out

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Jerry Thompson

Replaced our original phone system

Reviewed 2020-02-17

Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Pros
Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Cons
Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

Jessica Riley

Reviewed 2019-11-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Cons
What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Joshua Schiffer

Very pleased

Reviewed 2019-07-29

We have been very pleased with our use. Primarily we use this for faxes, and that has been great. My partner also likes to Text using a ring central number

Pros
This is an industry standard and has all the basic bells/whistles for communication control

Cons
the GUI could use some work. It is easy to use with mtiple folks, could be better

Mina Akladious

This is a reliable system as long as you are not a call center requiring reports and monitoring of leads.

Reviewed 2018-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to use. Easy to set up new lines. The software seems reliable as well. Voicemail set up is easy and reliable.

Cons
Sales and customer service are not able to easily navigate the sight, import leads, utilize training software, login from other devices and software without ringcentral phones.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

RingCentral - Contact Center

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Overall, the system works as intended. I wish we can consolidate the apps to use as one, though.

Pros
This is highly custmizable and they have a number of resources you can use to get your contact center going. It also integrates with Salesforce with a live agent option.

Cons
It is not as simple to use for the end user. They seem to have a lot of errors when using the contact center solution. You also need to be logged into two apps. They require you to be logged into the RC Phone app AND the InContact browser app.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

David Zirinsky

Great Video conferencing software

Reviewed 2020-04-02

I would recommend this to anyone who needs to conduct meetings.

Pros
The software works well for conducting meetings, very nice how the meeting's video will focus on the user that is speaking.

Cons
Video can be laggy, but not sure if that is due to my internet providers capacity of that of ring central's infrastructure.

Darci Poole

Great product for property management call center

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Pros
Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

Cons
The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Tom Hitchens

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax line.

Reviewed 2018-01-24

Pros
Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Cons
I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Maria Rossi

Excellent voice quality

Reviewed 2018-04-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Cons
It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Santosh Bajjuri

Ring Central - Review

Reviewed 2019-11-06

- It is a great application overall with ring central.

Pros
- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

Cons
- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Very functional

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Definitely worth using!

Pros
We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Cons
The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

Desirae Szloboda

RingCentral

Reviewed 2018-07-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

Pros
RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

Maddie Barrentine

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Pros
Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Cons
A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Great for internal communication

Reviewed 2019-12-14

Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Pros
Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

Cons
I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Melissa Brown

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Cons
I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Jessica LeFlore

great tool for streamlining communication

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Pros

Cons
I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

Big Fan

Reviewed 2019-06-07

It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

Pros
I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Cons
Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

Anonymous

RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

Cons
When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

Abraham Steel

Top of the Line Contact Center Software With a Friendly Interface

Reviewed 2018-09-24

Utilized this product from Spring 2015 - Spring 2016

Pros
Like other RingCentral products I have used in the past, Contact Center shared the same user friendly, colorful, and intuitive interface that made learning to navigate the software a breeze. The software's ability to integrate with our existing information platforms (e/g/ Microsoft Dynamics) was phenomenal. I had not realized how much of an issue that would have been had we gone with another product until we were already set on RingCentral.

Cons
There is nothing negative that comes to mind when considering this product except that I wish it were a bit cheaper. In my opinion, it's still worth every penny.

Daniel Barr

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

Reviewed 2018-02-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Cons
Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day. Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Nathy McAnuff

I wouldn't have a business without RingCentral

Reviewed 2017-10-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Trust me I've looked into other companies and no other will deliver like RingCentral.There's never any service interruption and the price is great for our small business and it gives us the flexibility to look as big or small as we want.

Cons
Customer Service is great but sometimes communication with reps can be frustrating but overall they are great.