Firm360 Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.88/10

Reviews by rating

Very happy with this sofware. It is a huge step above what we have used in the past and it is reasonably priced and offers excellent customer support.
The time tracking by projected is great, and I love the ability to customize projects and tasks for specific clients without having to go back to Customer Service for help.
I think there are some repetitive features within the software.

CH

Cyndi H.

Firm 360 Goes Above & Beyond

So far our experience with Firm 360 has been great. This software is helping our employees know what they need to do and to stay on track and meet deadlines. It is helping our client data stay up to date and easily accessible to the whole firm. Also, which is a huge bonus, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are wonderful to work with and strive to incorporate new ideas all the time. If you even think something would be nice to have, even if it's just a time saving feature, you let them know and they put it into action as quickly as possible. I see the software getting better all the time.

Pros

The sync to QBO feature makes Firm 360 very easy to use for updating client data, adding new clients, and most especially billing. Once you get used to having Firm 360 be the "driver" for client data having the sync to QBO automatic, you find that your firm's QBO file gets cleaned up pretty quickly and stays that way. The sync feature also makes billing out of Firm 360 so easy. You can create the invoice in Firm 360 and it flows right into QBO so that your A/R stays up to date.

Cons

The one feature I don't especially like about Firm 360 is that all clients must have a client number and that is how your client list is displayed. We have never used client numbers and having used QBO since our inception, we are used to having our clients listed in alphabetical order. Having the list displayed in alpha order helps when adding a new client to be slotted in automatically in it's correct placement. With the client numbering system, the clients are in no particular order so it makes my OCD go nuts when looking at the client list.

Cyndi - Thanks for the feedback! As a note to anyone that reads this, Firm360 values user feedback and implemented the option to disable "client numbers" shortly after receiving this review. Thank you. Firm360 Team

KW

Katie W.

Use Friendly and Lots of Customization Available

So far so good. Really like the user experience.

Pros

Cons

Nothing that I've seen yet other than the pain of changing software.

TM

Tracy M.

My opinion

Still learning & getting familiar with, there is room to improve to be more friendly and broader use by an accounting firm in my opinion.

Pros

Communicating with clients via portal and e-mail.

Cons

Documents filing system, automatic sort out system non-exiting, search criteria limitation. I Got spoiled by Thomson Router's file cabinet features I guess, plus firm 360 was implemented during tax season, so there was little time for training.

Tracy - thank you for taking time to provide us with this feedback! Please get in touch with our support team so that we can help you with the issues mentioned, and get you any needed additional training!

JC

Jason C.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

You have to demo Firm360 BEFORE you make a final decision...

Overall, our experience has been great. It has been a quality firm management tool that allows us to really see where our staff spend their time and what are profitability is on individual clients and projects, whether those are hourly or flat-fee.

Pros

The deployment and integration with QuickBooks Online or other client info databases was a snap. The ability to quickly customize your projects, templates, billable items, staff rates, etc. was straightforward and not as time consuming as I thought it would be. The workflow had some glitches at first, but due to user errors and upgrades from the developers, we have it streamlined, and the process is going very smooth.

Cons

The addition of contacts to multiple clients can get messy. You have to know that a contact has been setup in order to access for another client. Once you get that down, you are okay.

Jason - Thanks for the feedback!

TB

Tempi B.

Firm360 - Great Solution for Small Firms

We've been using Firm360 for several months now and with each monthly feature update we are loving it even more. We are a very small firm that needed an affordable yet effective CRM solution and Firm360 has filled that need. I've implemented other software programs and this one has been the easiest by far to get up and running. It has also been very intuitive and user friendly for our employees. They have picked it up quickly and across the board feel it has been a great addition. Tech support has been very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Firm360 if you are looking for a software that will get you up and going quickly and affordably.

Pros

The implementation of Firm360 was really easy as that sort of thing goes. We also like having all our client information and documents in one place. It is a game changer.

Cons

When we first came on board we didn't realize that some of the features we wanted were only available at the upper subscription tier which we were not using.

NC

Natalie C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great software

We're so glad that this software is available. It's so much better than competitive brands.

Pros

Everything about this software is terrific

Cons

No complaints at this point. All of the features are terrific

LA

Leigh A.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Best option we found, love this tool!

100% positive. We really do love the features we do use and the fact that we can grow into it so much more because it has so much to offer.

Pros

We shopped for a long time before choosing 360. Once we found it and talked with their staff, we instantly felt all the niggles and reservations disappear. We knew this was the program for us, and it has been such a godsend to our practice. We regret nothing. You won't either.

Cons

The most difficult thing is having to change how you run your practice to incorporate the program. Change can be hard, and setup takes time, but it's worth it in the end. Any struggle you have with the software is either misusing it or the staff can add it as a feature pretty quickly. They're very responsive in either case.

Leigh - Thank you for the feedback. We love to hear that our users are having success with Firm360!

ED

Elaine D.

Firm360 Small firm review

Costs related to digital signature reduced through RightSignature option offered with Firm360. Data storage, ease of access and security all benefits. Great option for the price especially with price point for small firms.

Pros

Easy to use both in house and by client. Keeps documents all central for employee access and review and saves time on multiple client request for files.

Cons

We are not using all the features available. So not aware of what is lacking.

KG

Kelli G.

Project management made easy

Pros

The system was easy to learn and streamlines project status updates, task completion, office communication, document storage, etc

Cons

I don’t like how when I’m adding time to a project it defaults to the pay code of the most recent time entry. I’d rather it be blank so I don’t accidentally use the wrong code

SD

Shell D.

Firm360

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate. My favorite is the duplicate screen feature

Cons

Portal access sometimes confuses our clients

CL

Cora L.

Firm360

I have had a great experience with Firm360. The software is really easy to use and figure out, and fits all of the needs for my job. The support for Fimr360 is great. Someone always gets back to me very quickly and they have always been helpful.

Pros

I think this software is user-friendly and was very easy to figure out. I love how easy it is to take payments from clients, create invoices, track project progress, and find client information.

Cons

It would be helpful if the software had an accounts receivable ledger to track all of the invoices and payments from clients in one place. We have had clients that want proof that they did or did not pay for an invoice and I have to create something to send them to show each invoice sent to them and each payment that we received from them.

DS

Danielle S.

Firm360 works for our small firm

Onboarding Firm360 was an entirely collaborative process. From the initial demonstration through training and customization,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] were completely hands-on. All of our suggestions and recommendations were fully understood and applied to the software in ways that made our migration much easier. As with any switch to a firm management software, the more use it, the better and more comfortable you become with it.

Pros

Firm360 is pretty intuitive and highly customizable.

Cons

Less clicks is always better in any software. As they continue to improve and adjust, the number of clicks should decline.

Thank you for the review and feedback!

JP

Judy P.

My Personal Experience

Firm360 came into our firm at the right time. We had ample time to convert the data and get the flow set up before tax season began. The Firm360 staff was extremely helpful and answered all our questions (more than once sometimes). The product is easy to use and has allowed our company to streamline our processes.

Pros

Firm360 is very easy to use and often customizable to our firm. Software suggestions were always welcomed and often implemented. The staff are very helpful and always timely. The Invoice creation process was smooth and saved me a lot of time. I do love the User Manual.

Cons

As with any software, there are always features that can be improved and Firm360 is no different.

Judy - thank you for the feedback!

AW

Amir W.

MyFirm360 does it all

Pros

Ability to connect directly to bank accounts to pull statements. Blazingly fast website/interface.

Cons

MyFirm360 is priced significantly higher than competitors

MB

Melissa B.

Great Option for Small Firms

Pros

Great onboarding, customer service response is terrific, easy to use

Cons

administration/management needs improvement when using the software via mobile

Melissa, thank you for your feedback!

CL

Connie L.

Firm360 - Your New Best Friend

Firm360 helped me to find where I was losing money on clients. The client realization reporting is wonderful.

Pros

The best feature for me is project management. I am easily able to keep all of my client's work up to date and never forget a step.

Cons

I'm having a hard time coming up with what I like least about Firm360. Honestly the only things I can think of are very minor. Example is having to click "hide closed" tasks each time I go into a project.

KT

Kim T.

I Love Firm360!

It has been wonderful to take 4 different systems that we had to be in to do our jobs and knock it down to one system. We are now able to look in one place for everything that we need to know about our clients. From an administrative point of view, we can see so many more things than before and we only have to go to this one system to find what we need.

Pros

I love how it is so intuitive! It has everything that you need to know about the client right there at your fingertips, from communications to invoicing and all of the documents that pertain to engagements that we are performing for our clients.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this system yet.

Kim, Thank you so much for the feedback! We love hearing that we have had a positive impact on firms like yours.

MA

Mark A.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Finally moved to the digital world

The software is phenomenal, anything we did not understand was clearly explained when we called for help. If we had an issue it was addressed within hours in most cases and even the training was top notch. We are very old school and they helped teach us how to utilize the software to better manage our workflow and practice management.

Pros

Easy to set-up super product support great analytics for firm management

Cons

I still want to touch the paper, but I don't need to as it is all digital

Mark, Thank you very much for the feedback!

BC

Brenda C.

Outstanding

Outstanding! Will never change!

Pros

We switched to Firm360 18 months ago and haven’t looked back. It does everything we need for firm management, and they keep improving it. Customer service is outstanding!

Cons

Wish there were more reports, but I think those are coming

KB

Ken B.

BGC Firm360 Review

Great experience!!!

Pros

It allows you to use time and billing, project management, document management, A/R management and client management all on one platform. It is truly a time saver and is very cost effective.

Cons

I don't have anything I dislike about Firm360

JS

Jessica S.

Firm360 Kansas

Overall i have enjoyed my experience and easy access with firm360 and i am sure with a few updates and tweaks it will be the go to for all accountants.

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate once you have the playing field down. Its nice to be able to have all of your documents organized in one area.

Cons

The one thing i disliked was not being able to move recurring projects from one client to another when combining a client with a business.

LF

Lori F.

Team workload confidence

Really great so far and getting better all the time.

Pros

I like the reporting features that allow me to analyze productivity and work loads.

Cons

I sometimes wish I could sort team workload by work type but will often just export to do this.

Lori - I appreciate your feedback!

BK

Brandon K.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Great product to help with project/task management

Pros

Everything is easy to find. Never had an issue finding a project and the dashboard is simple.

Cons

Updating a due date for a project does not do the same for the tasks inside. No option to batch update the due date.

TA

Tyler A.

Great

Firm360 is great for my firm size and structure.

Pros

I like the customization and flow of the software.

Cons

There isn't much that isn't available that my firm needs.

CD

Charisse D.

Makes the Job easier

Pros

I can keep everyone organized and all there important docs where we both can get to them.

Cons

I need a master to do list instead of going into each client.