Transformify

HR suite for recruitment and employee onboarding

Transformify Reviews

Pros

It looks simple, and it is quite easy for use. In general this is one of the projects which I like, it gives us the opportunity to reach good employers.

Bojan V.

The software is user friendly and very well designed. It is perfect and the best platform for business.

Sheryl C.

I love how easy things are to find and it has a easy interface to use you never find something to dislike they have perfect website and friendly use.

abram g.

Cons

The sites UI looks outdated and has bothersome modal pop ups. I dont understand the branding.

Adam S.

Understanding of the market demand and what are the new trends and skills required.

Iva V.

If no, then i go to continents list, choose europe, possibly countries inside of europe (in my case serbia) and the again get a list of jobs (or not).

Bojan V.

4.4

The experience was okay but they can do better

Pros

The graphics were okay, the write up easy to understand and self explanatory. Above all it's ease to navigate made it a nice software.

Cons

There should be an option in the payment section for the user to load funds with any debit or credit cards and be able to transfer funds directly to his or her country and not mandate users to use Payoneer. The user should also be able to delete the Payoneer withdrawal option, then add another one.

Nice services but hard to keep up with the name changes (will explain below).

Pros

I used Transformify to look for job postings primarily. It actually easier and cleaned than other places like Indeed, and Indeed is a great product I think as well. I also had looked into coding academies, which were held at Austin TX's WeWork and became involved in the community then. I also marked the Customer Support as a 5 star rating, however, I've never had to use the customer service. A...

Cons

Not as many job postings as I'd like to see. This is a bit of a bane for all platforms coming of age, but it's still a real issue at this point. Sorting by Location/Country as opposed to just the posting date would also be nice.

Average or under average software

until now - neither one

Pros

Cons

it doesn't offer me what I want. I want a better search. I want to find: - remote job (including companies working in USA/Canada, Europe or anywhere else). - full time or part time - possibly contract In my case, it would look like this: location: remote->global? (y/n), if yes then I see the list of jobs. if no, then i go to continents list, choose europe, possibly countries inside of europe...

Overall good experience. sometimes it is difficult to find the right people for the job.

Found some quality developers and will use it again

Pros

good reach in multiple geographies. easy to browse simple design and payment good social message - could be tough to find well-paid jobs from third-tier economies

Cons

misleading the matching results are not the same as applicants I think the applicants should be looking to apply not the employer forcing applicants to apply commission is a bit hefty

Thank you, Angel! There are two lists: " Applicants'' - displaying the candidates who have applied to the job listing, their skills, the number of matching skills, salary expectations, etc. ''Browse CVs'' - a list of candidates who are registered with Transformify and (i) have matching skills, (ii) are open to new opportunities. There is no need to force the candidates to apply, they have already done so. The candidates disclose their desired pay rate and this is the rate to be paid by the employers if selected for the job. It's convenient for both parties as the employers know before hand if the pay rate is within their budget or not.

Makes my daily job easier than ever.

Pros

Easy to use; Smooth web UI; Good payment system; the Customer service is very professional on handling my concerns

Cons

It seems easy enough to use however I have been only been using it since very recently.

None so far but you never know :)

Pros

I do like that you can create an overall profile with which you can easily apply with one click. I also really like the social aspect of it.

Cons

The process is not really transparent to me. I would like feedback sometimes on why I'm not getting a job or what the status is even. For instance, if my rates are simply too high, I would like to know so I can adjust them.

Makes it easy to hire top-talent.

Pros

It is really easy to use you can post a job and find someone with much set-up hassle. As a job seeker, you can easily search for jobs and there is a handy search function.

Cons

There are not that many jobs listed on the site. If I was looking for a job I would expect there to be more options.

Hi Michael, The Jobs Marketplace is just one of our solutions. The rest include: ATS ( Applicant Tracking System) Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers Service Optimizer: Hire Freelancers, Experts, and Consultants at ease. (B2B) Supplier Diversity: A Business Essential

Good experience and easy to use!

I found good coworkers so I will advise this software others.

Pros

Simple design and payment. Very good for large organisations, because to find different available candidates from all over the world is very quick and easy.

Cons

The software works good, but i wish the candidates were onsite, not for remote work. Many results do not coincide with applicants.

Transforming the world of work

Being able to post jobs and reach out to more candidates with my client's job offers.

Pros

The premise is interesting and innovative. I hope that it can become a big channel for companies to hire great professionals and shed their prejudice over time. As a user, it allows me to reach out to professionals whom I probably wouldn't be able to reach otherwise.

Cons

There's still a small candidate pool (at least concerning to my needs) but that's to be expected as it's still starting out.

good

Pros

it's a real platform which helps and shows the ways to insolve work problems, find employers and employees

Cons

Small experience and good mining about it.

1. Project Based Hiring Transformify offers a B2B billing/self-billing and payment solution which allows the employers to hire independent contractors/freelancers worldwide, but to receive an invoice for services and transfer payments to only one vendor Transformify. 2. Candidate Matching Transformify machine learning algorithm delivers a short list of candidates having at least one matching skill...

Pros

Transformify is a CSR hiring/recruitment platform that helps connect business with the most qualified remote workers. The software implements an intelligent learning algorithm that searches and matches companies or employers with the most qualified and desirable candidates based on their skills, certifications, location, and salary expectations among other things. With Transformify, you can get the best independent contractors, freelancing professionals as well as regular employees to fill vacancies in your organization, whether working in remote locations or office-based positions. The software also comes with a billing and self-billing capabilities that allow businesses to facilitate secure payment methods.

Great Product for usage

Ease of navigation, Great features, fixed with any use case, integration with other applications, Cost effective.

Pros

Ease of navigation. Great UI. The integration is also easy. Applied to any use case and in any industry

Cons

All the features and functionalities are covered. Very flexible and cost effective

User experience was great!

I narrowed down some of the overseas jobs relevant to me and got to know about abroad job market. Global market can be analyzed very comfortably.

Pros

The ease of using the software is the USP of the software. Also, it is very simple to post and find job postings.

Cons

The software must be region specific in terms of jobs and currency. For ex - For India, the currency must be Rupees and jobs must be Indian specific regions.

awesome

Pros

Easy to use no lags everything is working. Best app i ever had. Oh and always up to date. Giving you many options! Kudos!

Cons

I'm new user of transformify.org platform and found it very easy to start with.

As overall user experience - somewhat traditional / classic in contrast to super modern.

Pros

as developer: 1. Very user/freelancer/developer-friendly. 2. Scientifically crafted web UI (easy to navigate). 3. Flexible payments system with what I already have (and what I think every freelance have): either bank account or payoneer account. So no need in additional payment account. 4. Good for reputation (listed in top 5 freelancer platforms).

Cons

It was great, easy to understand.

That you don't have to fear any new software, just learn from it, by using it constantly. The software gave me a new way of doing things on the computer.

Pros

It was very understandable to use and the instructions where clear. I will be using the software more often now. To look for information, research and help my son with school work.

Cons

I have light experience researching the software

Pros

Can get applicants/candidates very quickly, helps greatly for remote roles. Very beneficial for larger organisations with remote workers/locations.

Cons

The software was quick and candidate matching helped. Sometimes candidates weren't a solid fit or they were only remote and we needed onsite.

Thank you, Barbara! A new solution addressing the needs of companies hiring on-site has been released a few months ago. Happy hiring!

This is an innovative platform for job seekers and employers.

I found the platform easy to navigate, intuitive, and informative. Anyone seeking a job should be on Transformify!

Pros

I love how simple it is to log in, and check out the diverse array of jobs available to job seekers.

I love the concept

An awareness of more companies that I hadn't heard of before and interesting projects that I didn't know were ongoing.

Pros

Transformify is making headway in addressing a real issue, solid employment opportunities for populations that have loads to offer but who are often overlooked.

Cons

I have been using Transformify for several months now to help me find opportunities.

Receiving regular updates of opportunities

Pros

That the software automatically sends updates of new opportunities. I appreciate that I do not have to constantlt check the Transformify site. Instead updates are sent to me

Cons

That the opportunities shared are not always suited for me. It would help to tweak the user preferences so that users receive content that is tailored for them.

Used for a few months. Was pleasantly surprised.

Pros

Everything about it was stellar and beyond easy to use. Learning curves don't make a product more personal but throw end users for a loop.

Great Candidates on a Great platform

Pros

Add posting is great, and allows you to find candidates with the right requirements. A great tool for talent search.

Cons

I used the app for my eventual job searches, I got matching job opportunities that seemed suitable.

Helped me get some job listings that I pursued since they matched my skills and experience

Pros

I liked that it showed to have read through my profile before sending me job specs, seemed taylored to my skills more than general tags applied to my interests.

Cons

Some of the job specs I received had certain skills that were outside of my scope and I wouldnt feel comfortable pursuing. So it would match most of my skills but sometime mix in ones that were a bit off my scope.

A great platform to find a part time remote job!

Found a remote job

Pros

Filtering, as it provides a simple way to find just the right job opening. Also it is easy to navigate, intuitive, and informative.

Cons

Nothing really. However, job opening numbers should increase to make it easy to find a match. For the rest, so far so good.

Its a great initiative to get remote, home-based jobs, especially for women.

I did get a small projects, looking forward to using and subscribing this software permanently.

Pros

Its great and user friendly, also the price is worth if its providing permanent staffing or even remote projects. The main advantage is that it connects techs or even DEO or VA from different parts of the world to recruiters. I've a hands-on experience of this software and amazed by its functionality.