EHR YOUR WAY Logo

EHR YOUR WAY Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.36/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This software is easy to use very user friendly and the customer service are great, very helpful.
I appreciated the ability to design forms that fit for my agency and integrate them into the system. The system was comfortable to deploy, with the ability to contact when needing to troubleshoot.
EHR has been a great way to expedite the paperwork writing process. I love that it auto-populates some of the fields to help make it much quicker.
It was a struggle to keep HIPAA compliant before we went electronic with all that paper floating around.
Do not have a lot of problems with the billing side of EHR YOUR WAY. Customer service --some of the technicians cannot solve the problems we are having.
Also, it would be ideal if the problem areas could autopopulate on the discharge summary so you wouldn't have to spend limited time to generate the discharge summary.

EHR YOUR WAY users...

Sharenote-logocaret

Sharenote

AdvancedMD EHR-logocaret

AdvancedMD EHR

How would you rate EHR YOUR WAY?

Reliable Software and user friendly

We love the software and the people behind it. They are very professional, courteous, helpful and always there ready to help in all aspect of the software especially when you needed them.

Pros

Cons

Theres always a lot to improve in everything, but using this software make our charting easier.

Very good electronic record system

Pros

Making Chart notes on patients. Filling prescriptions.

Cons

Transferring a chart note to a specialist for a refferal is extremely difficult. I end up having to print and scan and fax. I wish the systems could talk to each other.

Hello Carol - There are some ways to send documentation to other providers without printing or faxing directly from the EHR. The caveat is whether the receiving party uses the "direct messaging feature." Best, Jay

Great product

Allows me to provide professional electronic medical records to my clients

Pros

This allows me to stay current with electronic health records. It has multiple features that are needed for me as a counselor, as well as the front office staff. Great all around software program for mental health providers.

Cons

Lag in updates - when front office staff add or change a client's status; it doesn't update immediately.

an excellent program

Excellent and important for our work

Pros

An easy to use format to keep information needed and records

Cons

There is nothing I like least as this meets all our clinic needs and has been comfortable for new employees to start. Everything is there and can be quickly completed for our work.

Hi Germaine - Our mission is to build world class software that helps those who are helping others. Keep up the good work - we're here for you. Jay

EHR user

Pros

Ease of use - I am able to quickly add my notes and am assured they will be filed correctly

Cons

May glitch from time to time. This has gotten better with the latest updates

Hello James - Please feel free to loop Aparna or myself in if you have any issues which aren't being resolved in a timely manner. Our features exceed 2,000 with additional ones being added weekly however these are added only to customers who request them. Thanks! Jay

EHR Review

Overall, my experience has been incredibly positive, particularly in comparison to the other electronic health records I've used

Pros

It is generally intuitive to use; difficult to make irretractable errors and does not require a great deal of computer literacy to master its usage. It's relatively easy to "fudge" ones way through it and when that doesn't work, the support team is highly responsive without being condescending.

Cons

To my knowledge it doesn't have an easy way to link to other software (EPIC, etc) which can be beneficial when coordinating care. That said, out of the 4 different electronic health records I've used, this is by far the one I prefer, so it's not something that I consider to truly be a "con".

Good value

Very pleased with it. Glad I purchased and used it.

Pros

Easy to use for surgical practice Easy to navigate

Cons

Nearly impossible to prescribe compounding ointments. Charting of lab values not easy and readily available. Couldn't be tailored to what I needed.

Hello Dhru - Thank you for the review and I'll have support reach out and see what we can do about the issues you explained with modifying your configuration. Thanks, Jay

Great Value and Customizable Product

Easy to work with and very responsive.

Pros

The software allows the user to do so many things at once, and that is a big improvement over our past software. We can have the chart open, the scheduler open, and even look at claims while working with the note or other features. The software is flexible, and it is easy to customize.

Cons

There are so many options and customizations that it can be difficult to get a particular feature working if you don't have a well formed ideas of what you want a feature to look like.

An Easy-to-Use System

My overall experience has been excellent. I had very little training from my immediate supervisor and was able to negotiate the system from the beginning without any real issues.

Pros

I write a lot of clinical counseling notes, and this one is very easy to use. Uploading documents and electronic files is very easy, also. And customer service is fast, efficient and very effective!

Cons

The only less-than-perfect feature that I have found is the fact that you can't have more than one document open at a time.

We love our EHR!

We have experienced excellent response times to our requests and a personalized desire to help us achieve the outcomes which will help us maximize the unique features of our electronic health record.

Pros

We have been able to create a customized health record which looks like and was tailor made for our needs.

Cons

We need to forgo some upgrades in order to keep the software working at a brisk speed. This is true with all software.

Great to work with!

Pros

What I like most about the EHR team is how well they work with your specific needs as a practice. No one likes changing medical record programs, but this one specifically was an easy transition as a therapist with lots of support if needed.

Cons

I do not have any concerns at this time. If there was a need (for instance adding a question or format to the biopsychosocial portion) they are great at adapting the program for our specific needs.

Thank you for the review, Courtney! Jay

Great product

It helps us document the patient progress and everyone at tis company is very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use and yo can always get someone on the telephone to try and help if there is an issue.

Cons

Too many steps to put in information . Too much infromation for the practice. a Lot of wasted spce and categories.

I use it as an employee and I like the product.

Pros

I like the calendar and the forms. It is easy to document my notes and easy to delete appointments.

Cons

I don’t like tedious it can be at times.

Hello Katrina - Thank you for the review. You mentioned that the EHR can be tedious at times - would you care to elaborate? Best, Jay

EHR Your Way Review

It's easy to use and customizable.

Pros

I like how customizable it is for the needs of the program and it's accessibility.

Cons

Sometimes the function is rooted in and cannot be changed.

Hello Yvonne - I'm not sure what mean by "rooted in and can't be changed." Please email Support@ehrYOURway.com and they'll assist you. Thanks! Jay

This is a good EHR system for therapists

It's so much more convenient to have a paperless chart.

Pros

More eco-friendly by going paperless; easier for team members with authorization to access the chart; easy to navigate between the folders; easy to import external documents.

Cons

The monthly charge for each user is the same, regardless of how often that person uses the software. For example, the user fee is the same for the therapist with 2 clients as it is for the therapist was has 20 clients.

User Friendly

Pros

Not difficult to learn or understand. Had it figured out in less than a day and I am not technically proficient. It is straightforward and provides quick access to common features and commands. It is well organized, making it easy to locate different tools and options. It makes sense to the average user (me) and requires minimal explanation on how to use. Rarely malfunctions or crashes. Overall, a very good user experience.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. The best of all products I have worked with.

Keith, we're glad to hear that your satisfied with everything. Keep up the good work. Jay

EHR review

EHR your way has been excellent to use as a therapist. Notes and client evaluations are the easiest to input I have ever experienced in the mental health space.

Pros

This software is the clearest and easiest page to use and navigate. Most platforms used in mental health spaces have an antiquated interface but this one feels modern.

Cons

EHR has been a dream product in my work with clients. The only thing I would suggest as a possible update is to keep up with completed notes. They sometimes show up as "to- do"

Thank you for the review, Natividad. Please email support@ehrYOURway.com to review how overdue notes are configured. Best, Jay

EHR Review

Pros

I like that you are able to send appointment reminders directly from the software.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to maneuver. I wish that you were able to create one note for group (co-parents, couples) sessions instead of having to create a progress note for each person.

Hello Taylere! I'm having a team member reach out to you about Group, Couple's & Family notes. That is one of our 2,000+ features! Make sure they show you how to use "ONE PORTAL LOGIN" for Family Therapy...and always use the clients email as their login so it's easy for them to remember. Please feel to ping me if you need any additional assistance. Cheers, Jay@ehrYOURway.com

ehr review

Overall it has been a good experience, occasionally we do have an issue but it is solved fairly quickly with the ehr staff.

Pros

I like that it is a web based program, simple and easy to use.

Cons

The one thing I do not like is how much you have to click on things to open up charts and documents.

EHR review

Pros

Customization Ease of use Billing component Competitive Pricing

Cons

Language barrier with staff. Quality measure component

Hello Ettie, Thank you for the review and I'll have Aparna reach out regarding quality measures as we have this in place for our 17 medical specialties. Thanks, Jay

EHR your Way

It has been beneficial for my work experience to use EHR YOUR WAY. It is easy to learn and has made it easier for me and my staff to get the necessary documentation done.

Pros

It was a quick learning curve. Once it was implemented it did not take long to get used to how the system works.

Cons

At times I would like it to be easier to search for a document. I can always end up finding what I am looking for, but there could be a quicker way to get it done.

Excellent product!

Pros

This product is user friendly and fairly simple to learn. I appreciate the turn around time for any issues that may come up, very efficient in that sense.

Cons

It would be helpful reduce the number of options one must click or go through in order to complete the treatment plans. At times it feels very cumbersome and redundant clicking through the several components necessary to build a full treatment plan.

Hello Peggy, Thank you for the review and I'll have support reach out to you and see what we can do to reduce the number of clicks on the treatment plan - we have several versions. Thanks! Jay

This is great!

I've used other systems similar to EHR YOUR WAY, but none have been able to compare. The software is very easy to use and makes my job very simple. There are so many options to help make the software easier for me to access, and I've never had an issue with accessing any of the information crucial to me getting my notes done. I've been very satisfied with this software thus far and would recommend it to those in need of software similar to this.

Pros

The ability to auto save notes and open multiple clients at a time are very helpful and I use them every time I open the software. I've been able to increase my productivity, and remain organized without having to lose any progress on notes that I've already started. It's very easy to use and navigate, and I've been able to adapt to the software very quickly.

Cons

The windows can become smaller if you reduce the size of the tab to anything smaller than full screen, but it doesn't decrease it's usability at all.

Thank you for your review, Albert! Jay

EHR YOUR WAY

Customer service is great, and the software is very customizable.

Pros

I like the ease of use, the software is user friendly and straightforward , documentation populates to corresponding templates automatically once entered into the software. Scheduling appointments works well for both clients and counselors and case managers. The Knowledge base is also very helpful for training staff members.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software at all.

Great!

Pros

It has been helpful that it is customizable to meet the needs of the clinic where I work.

Cons

The initial transition into EHR Your Way was a little clunky, but once we were able to work through the initial transition it has been great.

Thanks for the review, Gary! Jay