MyVR

Vacation rental management software & channel manager in one

MyVR Reviews

Pros

I implemented it for the http://MoonstoneBeach.House and had great success immediately. We are very happy with our choice in using MyVR.

Kirk N.

You will be pleasantly surprised by the ease of use, pricing and the great support offered by this company. They are real people dedicated to providing a great product and service.

Cynthia F.

Marc M.

Cons

Inability to add facebook pixels for marketing, overall cost, cost for channel opp feature add ons and mostly the lack of customer support.

MIKE A.

It took them several days to respond and they asked clarifying questions that only proved they didn't even read my email and had no idea what the problem was. Pricey training is a joke.

4.9

Wonderful experience working with MyVR

We are now into our 3rd year with MyVR. It was a big switch for us - moving from Kigo to MyVr - and we haven't regretted it one bit. MyVR is extremely simple to handle though its got powerful features. Its a one stop shop for all our Property management needs - right form guest handling to charging of their cards to the automated emails. All wonderfully packaged in one software,

Pros

The features of the software, flexibility of the staff, high response time, and the ability of the staff to listen to end user for suggestions. Right from the CEO to the customer support - they have always listened to us. Our account manager has been great to work with.

Cons

Analytics and Reporting options. Though the staff has always listened to our suggestions for better analytics and also helped us generate whatever report we wanted. Its not really a big deal in the larger scheme of things. Just a nice to have feature.

Setting up and then using MyVR for over a year

It's been a great experience. As the primary person who set the system, I can say that it does take time, by it's really pretty straightforward. The support staff are outstanding.

Pros

Software is perfectly designed for the short term rental business. It's easy to use, and connects to the major channels quite easily. Credit card processing is seamless with Stripe.

Cons

Could use stronger financial capabilities. Most reporting has to be done outside of the system. That said, the owner portal is amazing and was very well received.

Nightmare! OVER BOOKINGS, DOUBLE CHARGING ME, POOR SUPPORT, INEFFECTIVE TRAINING

None! Wasted countless hours and caused a great deal of stress. I should bill them for my wasted time.

Pros

It sounded good before I actually started using it. It has all the features we need. All the channels, automation, website, calendar sync.

Cons

- SLOW CALENDAR SYNC - They told me the calendar sync was instant. That's true but only coming from Airbnb. I blocked off dates in MyVR and 40 minutes later got an Airbnb booking for those dates. Then they admitted that it take 45 minutes to sync from MyVR to Airbnb. I was double booked right away. - I paid for their training package which took a lot longer then expected to complete. Several months...

We hold ourselves to a high standard, so we apologize again that your experience wasn't positive. While we've onboarded thousands of properties successfully, we regret that yours was not. It may be small consolation for you, but we will strive to learn from this and do better. The root cause of many of your struggles seems to be that we allowed you to continue using the product without training...

Invaluable Business Partner

I used to be overwhelmed managing 2-3 properties. Now I have 11 and am still growing, but I couldn't do it without MyVR.

Pros

Their support is 6 stars out of 5 Their growth is driven by customer needs - they listen, ask why, and work with their clients to develop on target solutions. Their systems and processes are simple and easy to use.

Cons

I wish they could grow faster. They need a strong link to the accounting softwares. They're developing it, but it's not ready yet.

Absolutely my favorite way to manage our vacation rentals

First of all, I love how clean, and aesthetic MyVR's user interface is. It sounds superficial, but If I have to look at this software every day, sometimes for hours in a day while I am working, I would rather it not hurt my eyes! MyVR doesn't. It's beautiful, simple, and pleasant to work in. It's also surprisingly user friendly. True, as MyVR adds more features the software does become more complicated,...

Cons

MyVR offered everything I was looking for and more

As a first time vacation rental owner I have been able to build a successful business with the resources MyVR provides me. Not only do I have a professional website, but I can accept credit card payments and keep track of all my reservations too. The best part is how quickly I was able to get my vacation rental business up and running. It's definitely NOT a one size fits all, though. I have...

Cons

MyVR lets me reach more people and make more money in less time!

Overall this is a great product for someone like me. I own and manage my own vacation rental property and rather than get locked into a single vacation rental website I wanted to give them all a try to see what works. BUT I didn't want to spend too much time doing it. Enter MyVR. Now I do good business through them all thanks to myVR - coordinating contacts, calendars and content in one place. MyVR...

Cons

MyVR is THE rental property software for your needs!

As a luxury property rental agency we were looking for a company to host our website that would allows us to create a site with the look and feel we wanted, was easy to use, had robust features including online payment options for guests, channel calendar syncing and was state of the art, responsive and dynamic. We have found that with MyVR!

Pros

Ease of use, website templates, streamlined channel management.

Cons

Some features still not available (integrated booking for example)

Love the software, EXCELLENT SUPPORT, Features are getting better and better

Let me start by saying I have tried just about every PMS in the industry. We chose and partnered with MyVR. We love their approach to the industry and believe they are going to keep getting better. Are they the perfect solution. Not perfect today, but pretty close. Their response and customer service is out of this world. We are rooting for them to keep it up and will keep paying them so they can take the next steps to innovate our industry!

Pros

- continued investment in the company and feature set - automation functionality with payments and messaging is top notch - messaging and customer data tracking is wonderful

Cons

- manual damage deposit refund - struggles currently on data dumps and its accounting - ok its accounting REALLY struggles (have a promised fix in the works)

MyVR has helped me grow my vacation rental business and the software is AMAZING and user-friendly

Not only is MyVR a great software but the folks BEHIND the tech are also great. There are many softwares out there today which perform similar functions but I really just like working with them!

Pros

Channel management and the unified inbox makes handling my large inventory of properties a breeze!

Cons

Limited accounting and housekeeping functionality (but I know they are working on future releases!!)

Easy to use, lacks some functions and customer support lacks.

Pros

Website integration, ease of use, nice themes, email templates (automation), functionality from desktop to mobile, multiple property options, full integration channel apps options (vrbo, airbnb, booking, flipkey) and availability view options.

Excellent Service!

Personally, I am not a big review writer, but I feel called to `testify' here as to the excellent experience I have had with MyVR in creating our new, mobile-responsive website, which replaced our old, outdated, custom website. Markus and technical support wizard, Tristan, have been nothing but wonderful in helping us step-by-step with kind attention and responsiveness. I spent at least a month...

Amazing Product

Pros

The capability to sync across multiple booking platforms is a huge benefit. Also, updating your daily rates is very easy and updates on all platforms.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. This is a great tool for property and vacation management.

Professional Vacation Rental Website Design, with the ease of use for everyone - The Perfect Combo

Finding MyVR for my Vacation Rental company was the solution, I needed. As an owner and manager of vacation rentals, I was moving in the direction of needing a new professionally designed website that I could manage and create. MyVR was the solution in finding my independence from relying on the major advertising options for Vacation Rentals. Most vacation rentals, are owned and or managed by homeowners...

A VR owner "Must Have"

I own and personally manage my two vacation rental cabins in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I've been using MyVR for over a year. My favorite part of using MyVR is the consolidation and centralization of information into one site. This includes my rates, descriptions, pictures, policies/contracts, templates, inquiries, reservations and calendars. With MyVR, I enter or change information once. It...

Cons

Super easy, tons of features and amazing support

I've been using MyVR since they launched a few years ago. I own one high-end property and I'm a control freak :-) so I manage it myself to be sure my guests-- who are paying a lot of money to stay at my place-- are getting an excellent experience. Part of that is being sure I manage their inquiries well, respond promptly, send back good quotes, etc. And the MyVR software makes it SO easy to do that....

Easy

Pros

Easy. Customer support was good. Used for a long time. Continue to use it. Pricing was good.

Cons

Fantastically flexible platform with great support!

The guys over at MYVR have pretty much nailed it when it comes to a platform for managing your vacation rental. Their booking interface is just about the easiest I've seen both in terms of set up and client useability. Because I'm not a web designer it was a bit tough getting a cohesive look from page to page, but the support MYVR provides got us on track whenever we hit a snag. Still, no template-based...

MYVR Rental Success

Overall, I am happy with the MYVR service, specifically regarding making my property accessible online by potential clients. I do think it is a bit expensive and difficult to use for back office purposes for anyone that is not pretty tech-savvy.

Pros

The soft was very good, provided excellent access to potential rental clients and well as was easy to develop the site with necessary information and photos. It also allowed rather easy access to send clients information after booking.

Cons

The software is not very user friendly in terms of information access to owner or property manager. I found the pulldowns cumbersome and time-consuming to access and examine to gather information I wanted or needed.

MyVR makes managing the web site for our vacation rental property a breeze.

MyVR offers free or discounted rates to connect our vacation rental property web site to other sites such as VRBO/HomeAway, FlipKey, TripAdvisor, and, often overlooked, Craig's List, and I manage all these sites with a single set of inputs on the MyVR "dashboard!" It takes only one or two rentals from each of those sites to pay them their annual discounted fees, and we receive many more from each....

Cons

Super easy & accessible website and property management program for Vacation Property owners

MyVR has been the answer to our many challenges as vacation rental property managers. We were seeking a comprehensive solution to our needs which included a need for our website, booking software including a payment platform, and syncing capacity with the major rental sites like HomeAway and AirBNB. MyVR gives us all of this in an easy to use software that even a non techie can manage with ease. Plus the websites we have been able to create are professional and incredibly cost effective to set up. The support team is responsive and available when I need them and the management takes input from clients as to how to improve the features and implements them with updates on a regular basis. I highly recommend MyVR to anyone operating in this space. It will simplify your life!

Third Party Review

Overall we were happy with the product.

Pros

The back end Customer Management, Listing Pages, Tracking and Schedules is excellent.

Cons

Editing the schema was a a little bit of a challenge.

Professional website builder with all the functionality of a big listing site

This is a very easy to use vacation rental website builder that helps you obtain a professional final product with all the functionality that you need to be Listing site independent. It helps you manage your stand alone business by keeping track of your reservations, collecting payments, sending automatic emails to renters if you configure it to do it, has lots of nice design templates, can manage your listings through other channels for you while also giving you discounted rates on those listings. The team at MyVr is constantly looking to improve the platform by adding more capabilities and ease of use all the time and are always up to date on what's going on in the Vacation Rental business.

Everything You Want and Easy to Maintain

I've used a variety of the most popular VR platforms over the years. As my company has grown, the many updates necessary to stay current became extremely time consuming. I researched sites that offered an all in one VR solution and ended up testing two platforms simultaneously. Ultimately, the features that MyVR offered where mostly inline with what I needed. What sold me on MyVR was how they actually responded to my questions and even implemented some of my suggestions! In and industry where customer service and hospitality are key to success, the MyVR team got it. Their interface was simple to understand and now updates take minutes instead of hours.

Awesome

My overall experience has been very positive. I especially like how helpful the customer service team is whenever I have a question.

Pros

I love MyVr software because it makes running my properties seamless.

Cons

The initial setup can be a little confusing but hang in there because it is SO WORTH IT.