Awardco Reviews

4.5K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.4/10

Reviews by rating

The many options available to the recipient of an award is very important and the user interface is operator friendly. Integration to our business processes was seamless.
This was a great experience, both in recognizing my peers and taking advantage of the recognition I have received.
I love the ease of use and the simple layout of the site. It helps when you are overwhelmed and assists in making a clear choice.
The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature.
The inability to select a specific size of product and the inability to see the feedback scores (i.e. from Amazon) - feedback scores drive my decision making 100% of the time.
They do have trouble differentiating between "recognize" and "nominate.

4,560 reviews

KR

Kimberley R.

Total Rewards Manager

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Make Sure You Look At Awardco.

Transcript

Kimberley R.: Hi, my name is Kim. I am the director of Total Rewards. My organization, we have about...

Hi Kim! Thank you so much for this wonderful review - we really appreciate the time you took to do this! Hope you are well. Please let us know if there's ever anything else we can do for you.

John J.

Senior Financial Analyst

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Ease of use, great employee recognition solution

Transcript

John: My name is John. I am a financial analyst. I would get Awardco, a five out of five rating, and...

Adam S.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Happy new Awardco customer

Pros

We loved that users can self-select rewards from Amazon, as well as other rewards catalogs, including our own company-branded swag store. So many options to fit different purposes and programs. Automating recognition for birthdays and service anniversaries is also really nice.

Cons

We did have some challenges with the new vendor they had just recently partnered with for making our branded merchandise, but all parties were very responsive to our concerns and I am personally confident that this offering will only improve with time.

CM

Caroline M.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Highly Recommended Recognition Software

Awardco is an easy-to-use platform that motivates me to stay connected to my colleagues in the virtual work environment as well as feel appreciated by my peers and organizational leadership.

Pros

Awardco allows me to recognize my peers and feel recognized and encouraged for my work. It helps my organization foster a culture of appreciation that motivates employee engagement, retainment, and impact.

Cons

To be quite honest, I haven't come across a feature of Awardco that I do not like. Onboarding and use is very easy and I couldn't recommend this platform enough to others.

NE

Nakisha E.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

HRBP

Pros

It's easy to navigate, the products to choose from are easy to get to Amazon

Cons

Too many things have to be done manually

EV

Elena V.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Awardco Makes Life Easy

Pros

I have about 2+ years of experience using this software, and I am thrilled with it. Whenever we have contests, or any kind of recognition, awardco makes it super easy to login and view all of your points. I love how it has the gift cards built in as well as me and Company merchandise if you’re not interested in gift cards, so there’s something for everyone. It also gives me a sense of being connected to everybody within the organization because we are all remote, so I like that I’m able to recognize people for doing a good job and have them potentially be rewarded for it.

Cons

I love everything about AwardCo, it makes recognition easy.

CP

Crystal P.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Great Option for Recognizing and Rewarding Employees

Awardco has been a very positive experience and I look forward to see any future enhancements that may come.

Pros

I like the fact the site is easy to use and provides clear direction. It's easy to see the value of your reward. It's great for morale to see the recognition from your fellow team members as well as management.

Cons

I have not yet found anything I do not like about Awardco.

MT

Michael T.

Construction, 10,001+ employees

Super easy app and cannot beat 'free money' for taking care of myself

I regularly tell coworkers this is a great system. And why would people not want to get free stuff for taking care of themselves and tracking their progress as they do it?

Pros

The awards are terrific - dozens of choices to spend my award money on. And I really like the group activities where several people join together to earn points.

Cons

Nothing bad about it. I love this app and how it works.

MF

Marietta F.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

My work is good

excellent experience and will like to continue using it

Pros

very much and easy to apply in our work environment.

Cons

nothing all is going very well explanatory

RB

Robyn B.

Gambling & Casinos, 10,001+ employees

Bang for your Awardco

I like this program. You are able to redeem your points quickly. The selection of ecards is amazing. And there are other things you can purchase to form mixers, watches ect.

Pros

The selection of ecards is amazing! A lot to choose from!

Cons

That they charge a fee if you want a physical visa gift card and not a virtual one. It can take up to 3 weeks to get the card.

GA

Gabrielle A.

Accounting, self-employed

10/10 survey

A highlight of our day when you receive them.

Pros

Giving gems to those who go the extra mile.

Cons

I wish more people would recognize each other.

JL

Jacqueline L.

Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

Awardco Review requested

overall, I'm satified with Awardco program for employees, so far most of the item I looked by Amazon I can order from here. thank you,

Pros

easy to use and most items are found thru Amazon

Cons

returns, not as simple as returning directly to amazon sometimes not all you're looking for appears in the Awardco list.

JH

Julie H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

Very High Quality Company Engagement and Reward System

I enjoy the engagement and understand how critical this is to employee and business culture and retention. I have always enjoyed shopping and spending my points when I earn them an always receive wonderful items with very fast delivery.

Pros

Ease of use, Email Notification in Addition to Shared Posted Verbiage, Tie-In Ability to earn Points to Spend at Amazon, Ease of Ability to Add Comments and Emojis to other Shout Outs.

Cons

I cannot find lists of fellow co-workers Anniversaries and Birthdays for those who have opted in to share this info. I was able to use this feature on 2 prior platforms similar to this. Also the Emojis added do not give any details about who gave them. I do not know if this is on purpose but if the idea is to be similar to a "Like" function, those indicate who gave them.

KD

Kelsey D.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Detailed customization with an excellent support team!

So far, the greatest issue that we've solved with Awardco is the timeliness of recognition. We can go in and recognize one another in real time. This has also opened up some transparency on what different teams are doing.

Pros

What we like most about Awardco, is how easy it is to use. Even if people are not skilled with technology or are not familiar with social media, it's really quick and simple to guide them on how to recognize.

Cons

I wish there was an app, many users have expressed a wish for that.

SH

Susan H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

HF

Hannah F.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Solid Product

Overall, this system meets our needs & helps employees feel recognized by others.

Pros

The software is easy to use for both employees & managers. I love that people can feed off of recognition provided (similar to social media). We went live 12/1, and the system is already heavily utilized by our employees.

Cons

There are certain customizations which can't currently be done. Additionally, if you don't have enough points, you can't cash in on products. I wish that you could use your personal credit card to pay for the "extra".

SD

Samantha D.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Fantastic Solution for Forward-Thinking Companies

I am extremely happy with Awardco and think it's one of the best things we've implemented that directly ties to our culture. It is, without a doubt, a HUGE SUCCESS!

Pros

As our workforce becomes more remote, recognition that knows no time, geographical, or team boundaries is important to us. One of our core tenants is to lift others up around us. Awardco helps us do that in a seamless, incredibly efficient and effective way!

Cons

I wish we could manage our user database directly in the system without the upload needed with the metadata. It would allow us more immediate additions (for companies like us where HCM integration is not possible at this time). I would also love to have a customer user group so we can share best practices and see how others use Awardco. That type of collaboration would be incredible. Today we can only rely on our account manager - which is a limited source of ideas. Talking to our peer group and how they each implemented it within their environments and use the tool to engage would be more valuable.

TA

Tina A.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Must have for engagement!

With employees spread further apart than ever due to remote work, Awardco has helped bridge some of the issues that occurred by a providing them a platform to engage and recognize each other.

Pros

Integration was an easy process. The ability to have multiple programs is great so that you can offer a variety of ways for employees to interact. The product is easy to use from an admin’s perspective as well as an end user. The options for awards is ever growing and there is literally something for everyone. The ability to offer charities is a huge plus since it allows employees to feel like they are making a difference. Another option that is great is the ability to have local businesses offered as rewards. A lot of employees like to help build their communities and this is a great way.

Cons

Being able to see approvals and denials as the leader would be nice. The ability to look back and review is always helpful. The reporting functionality had gotten more robust but there are still a few abilities that would be nice.

AN

Amanda N.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to...

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

CA

Carlee A.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great incentive award system

I haven't been directly involved with implementing Awardco, but ever since we switched I have heard nothing but good things from employees and managers alike. It is SO much easier and faster than our old system/procedure for awarding and recognizing employees.

Pros

I love how easy it is to cash in on your awards. I love how it is fast... If my manager rewards me with points they are available immediately. I also love that most points don't expire... it's fun to see them build up.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to access it outside of work... usually I don't have time to cash in at work so I just opt for a giftcard and browse later.

CC

Christina C.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

We Love Awardco

Pros

We love the ease of using Awardco! The customer service and representatives that they have working for Awardco are stellar, they are always making recommendations to us on how we can better reward our teams. We use Awardco for a multitude of things from recognizing anniversaries, recognition programs, employee referral programs, and so much more!

Cons

As we grow with more and more people our bills get higher with the usage of employee engagement and spending! It pays to recognize, literally!

PS

Pamela S.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Great way to thank associates.

I think it is an amazing tool and makes a huge difference in thanking someone. That goes a very long way!!!

Pros

Easy to use and well organized. When you have a tool that makes it easy to recognize someone, it is more likely to be used.

Cons

1- You are unable to delete a submission if needed. 2- Only management team is allowed to submit $$ AwardCo. This does not send a very good message. Support teams deal with so many different departments/people and are at the front line. Not allowing them to submit $$ to another team player means AwardCo is only being used 50% of the benefit it offers.--->Suggestion, add an option to enable someone to delete something that was submitted by mistake (it happens). I think this would be a good benefit for the administrators. Right now, I have to contact HR and they contact you. Empower the administrators a tad more.

jm

juan m.

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco the awardcos to ………

The problem solved with awardco would have to be without a doubt the need to give immediate recognition for daily tasks that a basic thank you won’t suffice. And waiting for a small bonus on your paycheck won’t be worth it either.

Pros

The best part of awardco is the sense of accomplishment you can derive from the receiving of points. As well as the feeling of creating that feeling for others wether you are a team member nominating another or a supervisor recognizing a team member.

Cons

As of yet there have been no cons unless maybe the seamless interface with a companies account management software. Although that is mostly the operator error type of thing.

HH

Heather H.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Love Awardco!

I haven't experienced anything negative with Awardco. The products are nice, the shipping is fast, the shopping is easy. The only thing I've noticed is if you considered a point per dollar, sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than they would if you just ordered straight from the source.

Pros

I love receiving my points through here, bc i save the points and feel like it's a savings account that i can use to spend on fun things i wouldn't normally buy. The shipping is really fast and it's super easy to order.

Cons

Nothing really, but if i had to choose, it would be sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than normally buying off Amazon or the store.

DW

Donna W.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Awardco is the best !!! and I love it!!!

But, overall, I think it is the best thing I ever had, I was able to get a lot of things with my points, because some of the merchandise points was low, so that enable me to get more stuff with my points.Thanks

Pros

The merchandise was inexpensive and it took no time to be delivered

Cons

Some of the merchandise on Amazon wasn't available, on awardco, and if it was , they didn't give the opportunity to choose the size you wanted, if you were ordering clothing.

MP

Marina P.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Cons

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.

JS

Jon S.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco - A great tool for building morale in the workplace.

Overall, Awardco is great! I've taken advantage of many rewards. Most importantly, my employees love it!

Pros

The best feature of Awardco is the ease in which I can recognize and reward someone. It takes less than a minute to leave a message and reward a great effort.

Cons

I had some problems when I used Awardco to purchase products on Amazon. The ordering and shipping process was very slow in comparison to the Amazon Prime 2-day shipping standards. I found it simpler to purchase an Amazon ecard through Awardco, then apply it to my personal Amazon account to make the purchase.