Freshteam Reviews

4.36/5 (11 reviews)

Anonymous

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

Reviewed 2018-05-30

This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Richard Eib

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Adam Metz

Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Anonymous

Great tool for making the hiring process sweet

Reviewed 2018-04-26

- Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with - Resonable pricing model - Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Nava Hosseini

Reviewed 2018-12-04

I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Great resource!

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Incredibly support experience

Reviewed 2018-12-20

I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

ayush dwivedi

Not completely meet to our expectation

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like: Posting job, managing candidates, Stream pipeline structure, Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files, Publishing to the third party application. Scheduling interview.

Alejandro Hernandez

Do you want to have way more control about the hiring process in your company? this is what you need

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Great tool for all your company hiring needs.Everything you need to recruit new blood for your company, how to select, keep track of candidates data, docs and resume. you can schedule interviews, go back to the candidates pool for another candidate, send and track offers. all employees files. great tool

David Kostiak

Easier to use with basic knowledge

Reviewed 2018-03-21

We have utilized a few of these pieces of software to share and post positions. We have found this software user friendly. It does walk you through the process! No concerns!

Anonymous

I love the way it looks - reminds me of Asana - so easy interface to get to know

Reviewed 2018-03-24

I love that I can showcase the employer brand through a custom career site; use application forms to collect all the info we need to make the right decision about applicants.