Lessonly  Logo

Lessonly

Powerful training software for sales & support teams.

Lessonly Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.89/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

They rarely have to ask for help in accessing and completing their assignments. It is customizable and has great design that makes it feel like a forward thinking learning platform.
Their onboarding with us was excellent - super supportive and patient with our long decision making process. Their customer support is super responsive and great to work with.
This has proven to be a really invaluable resource and has improved our training program and saved time in developing it. I love that it integrates with Zendesk.
The quizzes and practice on demand are a bit clunky. There are no options to roll out the same quizzes to the same user, only limited to scoring system where they can re-take if failed.
There is nothing that has really proven to be a problem.
Not enough customization and assigning and organizing lessons can be a little confusing.

Lessonly users...

Microsoft Project-logocaret

Microsoft Project

Looop-logocaret

Looop

How would you rate Lessonly ?

Great to Disseminate Information

Overall, I like the tool. We have also used it to qualify for continuing education credits for certain certifications.

Pros

I like my company's use of Lessonly, they will send out compliance and HR information. At the end of the presentation there is a check for understanding. You can always go back to Lessonly to review the completed items. This is great!

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Lessonly. It is very easy to use and is a good place to store important, but not daily data.

Helps with Training new and old reps

Pros

I like how easy it is to create a quiz and to monitor results. We use lessonly to quiz our sales floor after weekly lunch and learn trainings and it helps us keep everyone certified.

Cons

No issues at all. It does exactly what we need it to.

Lessonly a leader to enhance knowledge base

Pros

Learning data base is quite useful as it offers vivid options with check your knowledge questions so that you can cross validate the knowledge

Cons

Some tech. Glitch I'm facing these days but it's not a big deal

Easy to use for managers and sales reps

Pros

Easy to build additional lessons as needed.. Software is simple for reps to log into and complete the training as required.

Cons

Nothing really. Perhaps the software can add features that provides best in class lessons for users and their customers.

Excellent platform - Ease of use, affordable price and visually engaging enough for my team

Great tool for a small to mid size business.

Pros

Easy to get creating and understanding the core functionality. Seeing as it is a relatively new tool it matches the needs of our younger audience who will be using it most often.

Cons

Although it is visually engaging, I wish there was a way to use custom images for the Lessons / Courses. Occasionally a little buggy with formatting, but overall not a huge problem.

Lessonly was great during training at my new job!

Overall, Lessonly has been great! Would definitely recommend for any type of training

Pros

Lessonly was a great tool for training/onboarding in my current role. Since we are work from home, it was hard to have quizzes or lesson overviews with our group. Lessonly made it super easy. You could just go in and answer directly on your computer and you could see your responses after you submit for when you review the answers with the group.

Cons

There were a few glitches connecting the screen record and the audio record at times (I know a few people had these issues multiple times). I am not sure if it is because we use macs, but I had to restart my computer/chrome a couple times but then I eventually got it to work.

Why I like using Lesson ly

As a supervisor in Customer Service, we look for various tools that will help our cs reps do their jobs as efficiently as possible. We have been using Lessonly for nearly a year, and we have had excellent results using it. The reps are able to check their progress and work immediately and go back over any incorrect answers. The supervisors are able to assign and reassign as necessary. Lessonly has been a real asset to our department!

Pros

* Ease of use * Can create a Lessonly on any topic

Cons

* N/A

An Easy-To-Use Content Delivery Platform

We've used Lesson.ly for around 2 years and been very happy with their product. Lesson.ly makes it easy to deploy engaging self-led training to our employees and vendors.

Pros

User interface is intuitive. Content creation is very simple.

Cons

Lack of import/export functionality

Lots of functions in a single LMS

Pros

Excellent for small and medium companies, it is a great tool oriented to corporate training, but not so for online institutes or schools,. You can get started very quickly without a huge learning .

Cons

Make sure you have all the content and workflow well organized before using this tool, sometimes it is very difficult to look for information in the LMS, definitely need more customization in terms of formatting the content. They should improve the use of templates.

Lessonly Review

Lessonly is a great tool for teachings and trainings, and these can be made quickly and easily.

Pros

Lessonly is a great tool to use for trainings, when you are unable to do an in person training. You can customize with photos and quizzes to make the trainings more fun and pleasing to the eye

Cons

The site can be a little slow at times, but there aren’t too many downsides other than that.

I LOVE this software

Pros

User friendly, really effective. I've used Lessonly in two different organizations and I love it. It's the easiest way to onboard new employees, and (as an employee who has been onboarded with it), it's way more effective than traditional methods. Also, super user-friendly.

Cons

I'm sure there could be more functionality, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Simplicity

We transitioned to Lesson.ly from another, more complicated, LMS and have been very happy with the transition. The team are extremely helpful and always on call to troubleshoot any issues. (Despite the time difference between us, we're in the UK). The training materials provided are extensive, but unnecessary sometimes as the it's very intuitive to use and implement. The integration with OBIQ (haven't tested the latest Slack integration), has been very useful and setting it up was easy. The Reporting function has been very useful in seeing where learners are struggling and reassessing our approach. Overall, we're very happy with Lesson.ly!

Cons

Lesson.ly is an awesomely cohesive product!

From a creation standpoint, Lessonly had been incredible easy to use and allows me to integrate creativity into my lessons. I have fun creating the lesson and enjoy receiving feedback from my colleagues. From a learners standpoint, I appreciate Lessonly because it allows for a different kind of learning experience. It also allows me to take my time and really absorb the information. I love that there is learning center Dashboard that I can access at any time. Lessonly has been a wonderful addition to my company and I would definitely recommend this product.

Pros

The speed and functionality

Cons

The limitations in overall script formatting.

Lessonly is great!

Lessonly has been a great way for us to help our shoppers become the best of the best! It's easy to use, and the customer support is fantastic.

Lessonly effective for Content management

Lessonly wasnt created for content management as I use it, but it gets the job done. Tagging allows me to add metadata to my 'lessons', and html format makes it easily accessible across devices and platforms. This also makes it easy to add content from other places and file types.

Pros

It gets the job done.

Cons

Tagging questions/adding question types/font more customizable

Great Coaching/On-Boarding Tool

I think its a great tool and plan to implement at every company I work.

Pros

Great for on-boarding reps and creating material for ongoing coaching and training around new internal and external processes.

Cons

Time-consuming creating the lessons along with UI naviationg is often an obsticle

Lesson.ly is a very good tool for corporate training

Our company uses Lesson.ly for corporate training. The strongest points are the ease of use, great customer support, and constant improvements to the product. Every one of our new Lesson.ly users in our company found it very easy to figure out how to use Lesson.ly. They found it especially useful for distant learning and self-paced learning. The customer support is one of the best in the industry....

Lesson Monitoring Made Simple

Very versatile package that allows you to build, assign, and monitor self-led lessons in an easy-to-view way. Can even filter lesson completions by groups to dig into who has, and has not, finished the training.

Pros

The monitoring and reporting options

Cons

can sometimes be slow to load/react to selections

Flexible, easy-to-use learning platform!

I'm responsible for training and education for the BD team at my company, and I came into the job with no prior experience using tools like Lessonly. From the beginning, it was incredibly simple to figure out how to use it, build materials, and hold my team accountable for learning. The platform was integral in building out a comprehensive onboarding and training program that improved new hire productivity by 40% and decreased ramp time by 66% or more. In addition, the Lessonly team is always ready to lend a hand however they can. Great experience with the team and with the product!

Lesson.ly for the WIN!

From day one, the team at Lesson.ly has gone above and beyond helping us scale our company and, most importantly, our culture across three different locations and a variety of teams here. With their help, we've seen success and an increase in onboarding, productivity and general team development. Whenever we have a question, Lucy is always availible to chat, offer suggestions based on other client's successes and problem-solving. We've been able to use what we've built cross-functionally to develop easier, quicker and more personal connections with new team members.

Cons

Easy to use training and continuing education program

I send out weekly lessons to keep our sales agronomists constantly reviewing the science behind our products, crops, and other industry need-to-knows. I have gotten a lot of great feedback from the "students" that are in my training program. They say they are so glad to have the review that keeps them refreshed with information they learned in college and have since forgotten, but also touching on new subjects and learning more concepts behind basic topics. It is easy to use on the back end of creating the lessons and also for the users to take the lessons.

Cons

Easily create and manage company learning.

It has been easy to measure our sales people's learning and where new employees are at in their industry knowledge-level. This is great so we know what level we need to start training each individual.

Pros

Lesson.ly is so simple to use - both on the lesson creation end and the user end. This is very helpful for my learners who aren't very computer-savvy.

Cons

The subscription is a little too expensive for the amount that we use it, and there are no smaller packages available.

Extremly Pleased with Lessonly

I am very pleased with the choice to go with Lessonly. It is easy to use, accessible from anywhere, has all of the features that we need, and the customer support is absolutely fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility.

Lessonly - An Amazing Learning Plan

Lessonly is far and away one of the best e-learning services I’ve used. It’s made me realize just how much I’ve been missing from previous companies not utilizing it.

Pros

Lessonly is a wonderful tool for company-wide trainings and onboarding for new employees. Managers can provide feedback and grading for more complex topics, or can be automatically graded with user defined rubrics.

Cons

The UI is a bit older than what I’ve seen from other software, but Lessonly makes up for it with how easy it is to use and with a ton of resources to help with the materials.

Lessonly with Weave

We use lessonly for most of out internal training throughout every department in Weave.

Pros

Lessonly is an easy way to do trainings throughout the company. You are able to present the information in a number of different formats to help our employees learn no matter how they learn.

Cons

A lot of our Lessonlys are very basic but that might just be the way that we set them up rather than a drawback to Lessonly's features.