Manatal Reviews

Manatal

Applicant Tracking System and Recruiting Software

4.88/5 (42 reviews)

Pros
  • Outlook integration and the LinkedIn chrome extension are great addons. Overall, the software works great for us and we love it.Dineen O.Read the full review
  • One of the best solutions on the ATS market, leading in simplicity and innovative features.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Good software for me to keep track of my own performance. User interface is good (User friendly).Freya W.Read the full review
Cons
  • The software saves me from the more boring aspects of my job.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • We had a horrible experience with their staff and support.Kunal A.Read the full review
  • They are not knowledgeable about their own product. They are quick to assign blame and don't know how to use their own product.Kunal A.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ann Schumann

A very promising software with an intuitive and fun interface

Reviewed 2020-05-19

It's a comfortable platform to get used to. It covers the basics and adds a bit more in terms of features, functionalities, and integration to job portals and other HR software. Overall, I think Manatal is one of the most promising in its field, it excels in supporting candidate sourcing and internal collaboration. It's not yet at its best, it's still a joy and a time-saver to use.

Pros
Using Manatal required little to no orientation (despite the fact that the team was kind enough to provide a free demo) but overall, I think this is one neat little platform. It's very easy to use, and it covers more or less every stage of my recruitment process. Some of the features are really fun and make things so much easier. The AI recommendations engine is just a blessing!

Cons
There was a day when the social media enrichment tool just refused to work. It took a couple of hours for the support team to handle it, but that was a hitch in my day. The resume parser doesn't parse JPEG pictures, so that could be a plus if it gets included, but then again I've yet to find a solution that supports this.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jimmy Boudin

Cheapest, better-rounded product on the market

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Intuitive, easy to get used to, become indispensable very quickly !

Pros
Integration with Linkedin and easy tracking of all positions and candidates

Cons
Minor bugs sometimes that quickly get resolved once escalated to Manatal's team

Kunal Arora

They will get you in the end

Reviewed 2020-06-26

We had a horrible experience with their staff and support. They are not knowledgeable about their own product. They are quick to assign blame and don't know how to use their own product. They held our data hostage.

Pros
I liked the Kanban board approach and the ability to give feedback to my team about the tool. It has a clean interface and they are always adding updates.

Cons
It has horrible search functionality. The social media AI doesn't work at all. The support team never responds. We were audited and we needed all our data and to get our data, Manatal said it would cost us $900 to download our data. And then they locked us out.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Anonymous

Compact and easy to use! Manatal is worth every penny.

Reviewed 2020-06-18

It's been a pleasure using Manatal, and I believe we will continue using it for our recruitment. I look forward to seeing what new features they introduce and how they optimize existing ones.

Pros
It's a very effective ATS, I'll say that. my process is so much better defined since I've signed up with Manatal. I feel a lot more comfortable using their job pipeline. It's also very useful in terms of monitoring my team's progress, and getting data about ongoing projects without any trouble. I like that they allow exporting and migrating data, the feature is almost everywhere.

Cons
The career page could look better. It's very customizable as is, but I wasn't a big fan of the design options. I guess I'm more used to the traditional domain-hosted career page, it's a bit more flexible.

Great value!

Reviewed 2020-06-30

Pros
Very easy to use, and lots of features that make my life easier. It is very easy to find candidates in a large database, simply search by typing keywords (skills, location, diploma, past experiences,...), this saves me a lot of time compared to searching an Excel file or doing a new search on Linkedin. The CRM tool allows me to manage all my clients and I can invite them to participate to each recruitment process directly into the platform. No more looking into my email inbox for an old feedback on a candidate, everything is now in Manatal. Finally, the price was a very important factor when deciding to subscribe after my free trial. I could not find any other ATS that offers so many features for the same price.

Cons
I used the software for the last 4 months to run my recruitment agency, switching from Excel. It's a great quality of life tool that saves me a huge amount of time so I'm very happy I made the investment. I highly recommend it to people launching their agency, when you reach a point at which using Excel becomes a drag.

Noorah Faisal

Everyone doing heavy recruitment should use an ATS

Reviewed 2020-07-07

I used it in Emergi Tel, that is a Canadian recruitment agency. Overall experience with Manatal was very good. As it helped me a lot in doing End to End recruitment and covering all the prositions.

Pros
Good features and very simple to use. Sourcing candidates from LinkedIn is made very easy. Many user types, permissions levels and collaboration tools that allow teams to work efficiently together. The inbox and activities can be synchronized with Gmail and Google Calendar.

Cons
Depending on the type of resume of each candidate, it's rare but happens that the custom resume generator miss one field.

Tasnim Sumaiya

Great ATS, intuitive platform, and impressive features.

Reviewed 2020-06-10

I've been using Manatal for my recruitment for a while and I can't say I'm disappointed in the software or the support team. The platform is very easy to navigate. Features are also very easy to pick up, and every time they introduce a new feature, they add user guides on how they work and so on.

Pros
Being able to add a large number of resumes and getting AI recommendations for the top applicants is my favourite feature. I also use the LinkedIn sourcing extension on the daily, it helps me import in-depth candidate profiles in passing. Very useful.

Cons
If the integration feature included more career portals that would be great. There are many global ones but not some local ones that I use like Quikr, I hope that they localize more this aspect of the product.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Very good product, support and potential for growth

Reviewed 2020-07-02

Very good experience. We started with a small team on the smallest plan and have now grown to 15+ people. Manatal has surely helped in this growth.

Pros
Basically, all the functions you can expect from an ATS are in here, for a much lower price than what the competition offers. They also release new improvements every week so it's nice to see the product growing.

Cons
Minor UI improvements could be made in my opinion, but those are really nitpicking.

Anonymous

An ATS worth the name! An absolute life-saver that makes my day so much easier.

Reviewed 2020-05-28

Pretty good. The software saves me from the more boring aspects of my job. It's handy, simple and easy to use. And it provides very nice features (AI recommendations, Social media enrichment, automated resume parsing, to name a few). It's also cheap compared to other ATS. Overall, a very good experience.

Pros
The features on this ATS are something else. I found the AI recommendation system very helpful. It saves so much time. The guest access portal is also very handy for my supervisor & managers to actually see how our recruitment is progressing. Most of all, I enjoyed using the customizable job pipeline. The interface, the simplicity, it's just what I needed.

Cons
It was difficult to navigate the vendor portal at first. I had never used such a function before. It took some time, practice, and one demo call with Manatal's team to finally get used to it. They provide documentation explaining the process now, but back when I started using the software that was not the case

Innovative ATS and extremely customizable

Reviewed 2020-04-20

Pros
The platform is very customizable, so we were able to tailor it specifically to our needs. The price is super competitive.

Cons
No free plan after the 14-days. The platform is pretty easy to learn but a longer free-trial or free plan would have been appreciated.

Manatal Recruitment Software Review

We improved hires per recruiters from 0.7 / month to 1.3 / month

Pros
Easy to use Easy to onboard recruitment staff Great customer support All functionalities needed, easy to ask for custom made features Recommendation engine

Cons
They dont have 6 months plan for enterprise

Dineen Oliver

Perfect ATS Solution

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Pros
The best part is the ability to track all of our applicants and store their data in a systematic way. The ability to add and assign jobs along with the different permission levels for recruiters/ admins and consultants has helped us streamline our work. The social tab for candidates is a unique feature. Outlook integration and the LinkedIn chrome extension are great addons. Overall, the software works great for us and we love it. Most importantly, the guys at Manatal were always ready to help whenever we had any trouble with the system and most of the time solved our issues instantly.

Cons
The option to customize the home page is lacking, however it is concise. The career page themes need to be a little more customisable to help companies build a more personalized solution.

Sharon Wong

Great software with unique features

Reviewed 2018-11-29

First Manatal helps me to solve some basic problems I had before, such as the fact that I was always losing CVs or that I did not know in which stage was each candidate. Its basic functionalities and the fact that it is very easy to use changed all that for the better in one day. But it has done more with some of its unique features: I have saved time, I have become more efficient and more objective when it comes to choose one candidate rather than another. The Home Dashboard helps me to organize my day and my tasks. And I have never added as many candidates as before. The only setback was some bugs at the beginning, and the fact that I wanted a particular feature, but they quickly solved everything.

Pros
-very easy to use: it took me and my team no time to be able to use the software -unique features: the enrichment tool, the recommendations system, the LinkedIn Chrome extansion -customer support: there are very nice, very quick, always available and efficient. -adaptability: they listen to our feedbacks and add constantly new features

Cons
-some bugs when I started using it, but they quickly solved it -they lack some features, but it is only time before they add them -the design could be improved, but it is also changing

Diana Angelova

Recommended!

Reviewed 2020-01-28

I have been using Manatal from a recruiter perspective, sales perspective and tracking/improving processes perspective. Manatal helps us improve our results by being clear, fast and easy to use, and also by giving us the transparency at any moment

Pros
- Easy, simple and user-friendly - Constantly improving and adding new features - Great tool for internal and external recruiters/agencies/companies

Cons
- The usual bugs when introducing new features, but quickly resolved

Brad Peng

The most friendly UI and easy to use step by step guides

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-02-29

The support and functionalities of the CRM is exactly what I am looking for. There will be other features to be added I am sure.

Pros
It has a clean interface and the features aren't overwhelming. It is easy to use and understand and all the import and parse matches the actual database well

Cons
The CV formatting needs some work and more optimized. It misses the features like other CRM which allow you to customize more so one can move and headings and summaries. and also the e-mail integration can be better as it can be complicated if user don't have outlook to support the integration.

Ramses Daphne Samaniego

Easiest Recruitment Software!

Reviewed 2020-01-24

I recommend this software, they have a lot of things to offer and takes the feedback seriously to improve the software plus they offer free trial! I'm really happy cause it made everything easier for me and it saves my time!

Pros
The UI is very simple, and easy for me to keep track of my candidates and store the data in a systematic way. A lot of features that you can use like editing the CVs, keeping track of your own performance, etc.. The google extension of Manatal is my favorite since you can send multiple connections on Linkedin!

Cons
A bit laggy from time to time, but it doesn't last long. Few bugs, but easily fixed by the Customer service team.

Rachel Lee

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Overall I'm very happy with this product. I don't really have many complaints and would recommend for others to give it a try!

Pros
- Very easy to use/navigate - Makes it easier for me to keep track of the progress of my candidates - Saves computer space as I can paste and re-download the CV if needed - The AI feature which matches candidates to jobs and jobs to candidates is super useful - Customer support is very quick to respond. They solve issues fast and will also explain why the issue happened - Easy way to track my performance

Cons
- There were a few bugs, but the issues were solved quickly by the customer support team

Anonymous

Surely the best recruitment solution out there!

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Pros
- The solution is simple yet powerful. Very easy to get started. - Powerful recommendation engine that allows for easy navigation of large pools of candidates - Enrichment system that combines data from multiple sources (resume, social media, etc) in one place. This allows for fast and accurate screenings.

Cons
- They did not accept to extend our free trial

Freya Wong

Good software!

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Overall it is a good software in terms of managing candidate's information and keep tracking information. Notably, they are constantly upgrading the features and making it a better one.

Pros
- It allows me to keep track of all my candidate status and information, keeping my efficiency good and stable. - Customer services are fast and efficient! - Good software for me to keep track of my own performance. - User interface is good (User friendly)

Cons
- It lags sometimes but it is improving over time. - Some of the features go missing sometimes.

Rowaida Muzafar

Solid recruiting software

Reviewed 2020-07-02

Generally a very strong option when looking at the various ATS in the market. Hiring used to be much more complicated before we started using Manatal.

Pros
Very fast and user friendly. Lots of useful tools. The app on Android is great when not in the office.

Cons
A free version would be great. Currently they only offer a free trial and then a $15 / month plan.

Very easy to use!

Reviewed 2020-06-10

Overall very positive. It took me a couple of hours to get used to it but now I can confidently say that Manatal is saving me a lot of time. I highly recommend it to anyone that does both BD/account management and recruitment work at the same time.

Pros
Very clean interface and efficient interactive onboarding. This makes learning the software very easy even for someone like me who had not experience using an ATS before. The included CRM tools are a blessing as I do not have to move from one software to another when switching between recruiting / account management.

Cons
There are a lot of options to customize what users in a same company can see and do, which turns out to be a little complicated. I recommend new users to spend the time reading the documentation touching this topic as doing this would have saved me an hour of looking around and trying all the settings.

Really enjoying it!

Reviewed 2020-06-26

Overall very happy, definitely the ATS that offers the best value in the market.

Pros
Manatal was very easy to set up and customize. It has all the traditionnal ATS features plus a couple more innovative ones that really help with candidate screening and finding the best candidates in a largew database.

Cons
The only language option for the interface is English. Manatal would have been easier to adopt for some of my colleagues had the interface been in the local language.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 2019-08-02

The overall experience is great! It helps a lot with keeping track of information. While its sometimes buggy, but it is usually solved promptly after being reported. Really impressed with the efficiency of the technical support!

Pros
- easy to use - great UX/UI - frequent updates and new features - excellent and responsive technical support

Cons
- data is sometimes saved in a different format from entry, but cannot be mitigated - data goes missing sometimes - often buggy

Great Products!

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Product worth using and purchasing!

Pros
The Convenience where its easily access with security.

Cons
There is nothing as of now that I can say. I'm happy with the product.

Maxime Ferreira

Great deal!

Reviewed 2019-07-12

Pros
Super easy to use and really instinctive. Huge time saver compared to the system we were using previously. Allowing a quick overview of each recruitment process for any clients/candidates. Definitely a go to

Cons
Have to be careful about the size of the CVs you want to parse as it may take some time