All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Oorwin Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Awesome Recruiting Software Very positive experience, the customer support is excellent.

Bharadwaj D.

Read the full review
It is very flexible to use and easy guidelines are there in this software. It will be very helpful for the new company to store database and it is very best ATS.

Kamal R.

Read the full review
Its the best software till now which results in good profit for the company. I learnt many things from this software which enhanced my search strings capability.

Read the full review

Cons

There is no negative in this software as now observed. If any thing go to know i will give a feedback.

Kamal R.

Padmaja M.

Read the full review
Their are few bugs in the application and few times It might get error while using the app.

4.6

Nice Hiring software to handle multiple recruiter roles in single management tool. Recommended software. End to end comprehensive recruitment software. Great value for money.

Pros

I am very happy with this product. The best recruitment solution for a small business. Hassle free & easy to manage. All the features of Oorwin hire software has made our work much easier. The system is easy to use and comes with a wonderful user interface. I particularly like how fast Oorwin develops their software. We are delighted 

Cons

Faster hiring process, better candidates in our pipeline. Got the entire team on board with recruitment. Great candidate experience. Hassle free recruitment process.

Keep up the great work Team Oorwin!!

Pros

Very easy to use, on-boarding new employees is a breeze. Database is very helpful to our team!

Cons

Sometimes the loaded of pages is slow but team Oorwin is working on the issues..

Snappy and User Friendly!

Pros

The Oorwin Plugin saves a lot of time. We can create a job, add a contact, parse a resume and much more directly from the email with the help of Oorwin plugin. Really, it saves a lot of time which is crucial for a recruiter. The Dashboard shows the data visually cool, gives you a premium like look.

Cons

The only con I came across is the resume preview. The candidates uses many templates in their resumes, but the resume preview some times shows plain text missing some ratings or certification images or badges which the consultants include for visual enhancement.

Few Bugs which are still not resolved.

Oorwin is good as per the pricing but its customer care response is too slow. I have raised the above mentioned issues earlier as well but no attention payed towards these bugs.

Pros

Mass Emailing feature. Ease of use. Light software, dont push alot of pressure on Computer ram and processor.

Cons

Composing of email while mass emailing. There is blank space at the very left corner of the email template column. While mentioning the Email Subject, many of the times I click on the blank space and the whole email window gets closed. Secondly, while searching candidates in the internal database, you cannot put a string like AND/OR in the job title. You would rather have to put one single keyword in the Job Title while searching in the internal database. Thirdly, there is no option that I can route the profile of a candidate to my email or some other's email.

Best for staffing companies

Our candidate matching process was a very time taking one and often never gave satisfactory results. With Oorwin’s AI, the entire process is now automated and much more accurate and scientific. Our time to hire has gone down significantly and there has been a much better candidate fit and match. We can also continue working on our regular mails and do tasks like adding jobs, candidates to Oorwin directly from there using the plugins.

Pros

My company wanted a CRM that brings all aspects of our business together in one place. We are in the staffing business and finding new leads is our top priority. We tried Oorwin CRM and instantly fell in love with it. The application is full of useful features such as and plugins that are any sales team’s dream. We really found integration with Hubspot very useful.

Cons

There is little to say here as the whole process from the initial migration to full deployment was made so seamless by the excellent support team at Oorwin.

An excellent ATS tools for Any industry

I have been using this past from few months, I was habituated using Job diva, Since Oorwin existed in our environment we started adopting it. Me and my team works all day over Oorwin.

Pros

Oorwin gathers all information at once and its too helpful for recruitment and staffing process for maintain database, report, Quality analysis. Tracking employee performance etc.

Cons

It has the best integration Manually and Automated both. Hope this is best tool in market compare to any other product in cost and also functions better than other applications.

Oorwin CRM & ATS

It has been good and the company is using it regularly without any problem. Infact most of our issues has been resolved

Pros

The integration of the job boards... multiple logins for one credentials and reporting dashboard

Cons

The beta version of the dashboard that is very new but has very good features which is not working

Oorwin User

Overall Oorwin is good apart from few drawbacks.

Pros

User Friendly: With out any proper training we can use the application. Everything is clearly mentioned.

Cons

Options: After uploding the resume to our requirement and the candidate gets rejected. We need to update the reason. Reasons mentioned in the app may not be applicable for the rejection. You need to specify the option "Others" as we can update manually. Resumes: some time the required resume is not highlighted even after giving the Boolean search. Location: When we select particular location resume should be from the same location but its supporting that some times. LinkedIn: When we are clicking the LinkedIn url mentioned in the resume its not diverting to linked but showing as error.

Best Applicant tracking system

Pros

Best Applicant Tracking System and the system which is well integrated with all the features that a user want . I would recommend everyone to use this ATS this is really amazing and very productive

Cons

The software has feature to search applicant from his number and email

Product has multiple features

Pros

They have plugins and also mail tracking which is very useful on daily basis.

Cons

I have no concerns till today because of good support

The Best tool ever i have used.

The best tool to use and i am enjoying my day to day task using Oorwin and i have also referred this tool for few of my other Organizations aswell

Pros

Its Easy to understand Best Data Storage and Accurate It gives an easy option to search Candidates as well from the tool Time-Saving Best Data Saver and it has a great benefit of today today task updating

Cons

while login it asks many questions to identify the user

Amazing features

I was having a hard time to choose the best software.. however after comparing many other database I found the Oorwin is a great tool that can help us specially in recruiting and saving the candidates resume that we tend to use and view.

Pros

In this modern era we hardly get a chance to use any software that are feasible. However, Oorwin is absolutely a terrific database that has all options available and is great to use.

Cons

Although all the features are great, however the best part of this software is that it can get us connected worldwide and has the option to track each and every moment of my work personnel.

A Good ATS.. oom for Improvement

There's a good ATS in the market that's bang for the buck.

Pros

Easy to upload resumes, great dashboards, and easy to check the stats of your team and other members

Cons

Since this software is new in the market.. there's still some bugs, some error in data fetch, and loading times took a little longer than other ATS, this can be fixed in the future though.

Easy to handle..

Overall I feel it is the best software I am using. It's user friendly and one will not be struggling with it for sure.

Pros

I like the ATS which is inbuilt with portals like Monstor, CB and Dice. Which make it so easy to use and can be functioned from one area. We don't need to switch sites and it take less time to reaching candidates.

Cons

sometime it takes time in getting profiles open. Also, interfrace could have been more user friendly.

Good Product

Pros

The software has an efficient and easy to use interface along with streamlined workflows. The entire recruitment process has been streamlined and it eased up the interviewing process with integrated interview management. The best part is it improved candidate experience, improved feedback and decision making of hiring teams. It generated great visibility into the entire hiring process. I am able to save a lot of time.

Cons

We would like to get Video interviews integrated with the system.

Thanks For the feedback, It will help us to improve more.

Great Recruiter Friendly software

I rate it high on a scale of 5/5 and recommend to all recruiters to use it and get the difference and check the ease of work you get with it.

Pros

It gave us great visibility into the recruiting and hiring process. We can stay on track with candidates throughout the process of recruitment. It has become so easy to post jobs to various job boards with a single click. We are saving a lot of time. Real time texting is also helping us to be in touch with candidates for quick follow up.

Cons

They can make a few improvements with respect to video interviews.

Solved most of our recruitment worries

The UI is really user friendly. Super easy to write job posts with the available templates. Also, a job can be posted across various job boards and social media pages with few clicks. Searching candidates from the resume database and contacting them via e-mail is an uncomplicated process.

Pros

Sales, Recruitment, and HR can be managed simultaneously Excellent vendor management Text recruit is helpful in attracting prospective candidates Team was able to adapt quickly with minimal process training

Cons

Need more interviewing tools such as video conferencing

Best software for recruiters

Pros

the software is very easy to use therefore my recommendation for this software is to everyone out there , The software is very easy to use which has good filters which results in good outcome

Cons

The filters should be more refined as sometimes i feel is complex in some way therefore its not a major issue and can be solved in further upgrade i hope.

Good ATS has better features and keep upgrading continuously

Pros

Fast and Accurate results similar to job portals ,easy to contact multiple persons at a time

Cons

No concerns till now, I am using since more than 2 years

Excellent

Fully Used For Recruiting Purpose

Pros

Easy Of Use For Sourcing And Tracking

Cons

Easy To Search The Data and Good Resumes Found

Thanks for the review.

Very useful product

By using this product we can save our valuable time for the interview sheduling.

Pros

It helped to decrease candidate time to hire significantly. It speeds up work and generates quality hires. The best part is with an integrated interview management, it eased our interview process and delivered a great candidate experience.

Cons

I haven't seen any negative points on these product.

Thanks for the feedback, It will help us to improve more.

Best in the market

Pros

Good ATS, one of the leading ATS in market now

Cons

Ease of use, user friendly, good features

Excellent tool for Recruiting

I'm happy to use this software for job postings, interviews updates and onboarding

Pros

Ease of use, Job postings, resume search, Interview update and onboarding

Cons

Flexibility, Ease of use, Job postings, resume search, Interview update and onboarding

Innovative, Integrated Platform with many useful features

A very good system to save a lot of time and use it more efficiently.

Pros

This software has very user-friendly UI that anyone can pick up. Customizable software as per to your requirements. Customer support is very responsive and great.

Cons

As of now, no. Need few improvements. Their developers work real time with improvements.

We Thank you for your association with us and we value your great feedback Gowtham.

Awesome Tool

Pros

I have started using this system from last 5 months, its very user friendly and easy to use. I need to talk about their Outlook plug-in Functionality, it has reduced my submission time from 20mins effort to less than 15 Secs. I can see all my submission statuses at one place and very easy to track the details.

Cons

Nothing much to say at this time, Looking for new features

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.