Skedulo Logo

visit website

Skedulo Reviews

Scott A.

Renewables & Environment, 5,001-10,000 employees

Complex scheduling, made simple.

Overall, Skedulo has been a pleasure to use and has greatly enhanced me and my team's responsiveness to scheduling changes, being able to pivot with any changes needed in real-time, and allowed for better planning and insights to trends with scheduling. Highly recommended for managing teams semi-remotely in a multi-unit retail channel.

Pros

I semi-remotely manage team of retail sales representatives distributed across a broad territory, and the ease of use, real-time updates, and recurring shift functions are critical to piecing together a complex schedule with ease and a relatively light use of my time. I've been using Skedulo for over two years, and before this we used a spreadsheet / google form to manage scheduling & check-ins, which comparatively feels quite primitive now.

Cons

The aspects of Skedulo that could be improved the most in my eyes would be reducing processing times to make inputting schedules even faster and more customizability for end users on display/layout for different schedule visualization. Being able to run reports internally through Skedulo on shift attendance, check-in/check-out compliance, trends, etc. would be quite helpful.

MA

Mohammad A.

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Shedulo is your business partner in Scheduling.

Its an office located in your pocket as they say and it helps your business grow more.

Pros

One of the best applications to use from a mobile prospective as they have made it real simple, fast, reliable and no breakage during work on the mobile application. Their customer support is great.

Cons

They need to make few updates from time to time on the maps therefore it is an issue.

LM

Lindsay M.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

For use in British Columbia,CAN read PIPA first.

If my employer had actually read local privacy laws prior to roll out and implementation of this app, I certainly hope they would have chosen to provide company managed devices. Devices that they could log, monitor and secure my personal and employment information against improper disclosure and access or use. I'm not sure why but I was ignored by my employer when I submitted a formal complaint about privacy. The Privacy Commissioner of B.C has now been engaged as a result of compliance issues with local laws.

Pros

As the employee being managed by this software, the central location of job details and relevant document attachment is handy. The mapping/location feature I'm sure would be helpful in many situations. Appears to be fairly customizable as all forms and links are in house.

Cons

My employer chose to roll this app out for use on employee personal devices. They have %0 controll or access logging. My personal contact info (email and phone) are posted for all other users to see. My daily timesheets completed thru the app are accessible to other field level employees and include hours & locations worked, rate of pay and any pay premiums applicable. Images of my signature are also...

DR

Diego R.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Best decision we have made

Pros

Skedulo has enabled us to scale, control and communicate with our team in an efficient and professional manner. Its ease of use continues to impress us even after 4 years and their mission for continuous improvement means the app is always being enhanced

Cons

Nothing, the software fulfils all we need from it.

MS

Marco S.

Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees

Skedulo is a great tool for field service

Oenverall experience was great. We did not have any major issues so far.

Pros

Very flexible in development. Support was responsive and friendly.

Cons

If Skedulo could let me make minor changes to the forms myself, that would be great.

HC

Helen C.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

What awesome system.

Skedulo has been a really easy system to use for a remote worker like me and the support is outstanding.

Pros

The support network is very good. I love being able to see the week ahead on Friday when my Scheduling Manager inputs my hours, patients and team members available to assist. It is easy to tick off who I've seen.

Cons

I didn't like being position tracked and my phone ran hot when this feature was on with data rather than WiFi. My manager advised me to turn it off. It uses very little memory or data now.

GZ

Gloria Z.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Skedulo

Pros

Intergrated with external systems, flexible modification.

Cons

Some functions were refreshing manually while system is upgrading.

SJ

Steven J.

Renewables & Environment, 10,001+ employees

Schedulo Ease of Use

Used it weekly for over 2 years and like the improvements that have been made.

Pros

Being able to set weekly/monthly in advance

Cons

That every entry was a key stroke and when you have 15 to 20 employees it use to take up to much time

ST

Shrada T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great software

Pros

I like that I am able to view availabilities of the staff. I am able to view the job processing throughout the day to be on top of it.

Cons

The lease I like about this software is that it sometimes crashes, and slows down the system. Does not automatically refresh after an update on the job, for example once a job is dispatched, need to manually refresh the page to view changes.

Great Product

Pros

I love the Skedulo team, great group of guys. This is a great tool that continues to grow and add functionality. They're on our short list of companies to solve our scheduling problem.

Cons

I haven't ran into any issues yet, again a solid tool, and a solid company. I look forward to see where this tool goes in the future.

CO

Catherine O.

Renewables & Environment, 5,001-10,000 employees

User friendly

Pros

It's easy to figure out, aesthetically pleasing and simple

Cons

it can be inefficient at times if you have more than 8 employees especially if their schedules and locations are dynamic