eSPACE Logo

eSPACE

We focus on your facility so you can focus on your mission.

eSPACE Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.24/10

Reviews by rating

Having this software helps our facility team have a great overview of events in the near future and a great glimpse of things coming up to anticipate.
Espace is a fantastic, user-friendly facility management software system. The customer service is outstanding.
Been awesome working with the Customer Service team as well. Quick responses to my questions and always open to suggestions for making the program work best to fit my needs.
ESpace is sometimes difficult to use across a variety of different platforms and devices. Outdated devices will have trouble interfacing with it.
The calendar section of the website. Sometimes it can be confusing.
Inability to select all rooms with one click when scheduling a building closure. It takes extra time to individually select each room for a closure.

DW

David W.

Senior Pastor

Revolutionize your workflow!!

Transcript

David W.: My name's David. I'm a pastor. I give eSPACE a five out of five, and for more ratings like...

JT

Jesus T.

Aux Services Coordinator

User Friendly

Transcript

Jesus T.: Hello, my name's Jesus, and I'm an events coordinator. I give eSPACE a five out of five. For...

LW

Leah W.

eSpace

See what I like most about the software!

Pros

This software has helped our organization be more prepared for events that take place here at the church. It has helped us create a team environment as we work together to make our events successful. From the ease of creating an event to the communication with different team members on the role they will play in the event we seem to work better with one another.

Cons

The approval process gets confusing when working with other administrators who have different roles in the organization. This could be a little less confusing if there were not so many ways to go about the process.

Leah: Thanks for the great input. Would love to learn more about your concerns about the roles in the event approval process. Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

RP

Rob P.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

eSpace Review

Overall eSpace has been great. I would recommend it.

Pros

The HVAC controls integration is my favorite part of the software. I have been able to cut back the standard HVAC schedule for each building I manage and let eSpace turn on HVAC units for the select spaces that are occupied.

Cons

It would have been better if we had more support from eSpace setting up the HVAC integration. We received a manual, but an in-person eSpace tech working with our HVAC controls technician would have been better.

Rob: Thank you for the great feedback. I too wish we could provide on site assistance with setup of our integrations. We offered it in the early years, but was so cost prohibitive for most churches to pay for our time and travel, that we had to revert to remote assistance to keep the integration affordable. Thanks again for the great input. Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

DS

Donna S.

I do a lot of scheduling at our church and Espace has been easy to use

Pros

The ease of using it anywhere. Work or home and the ability to edit easily as well, making changes quick and easy to do.

Cons

The calendar not interchanging with other calendars like google, so I would know what rooms are taken before I schedule an event.

Hi Donna...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Would like to know more about the integration with other calendars like Google. We actually have that integration set up. Tim Cool

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

The Best Event Scheduling Software There Is. Period.

Extremely powerful event scheduling and management software, it works wonders for our church as we have a multitude of events. It allows each one of our teams to be in the loop and stay on top of the event calendar.

Pros

eSPACE is packed with powerful features and works wonders for our church. Easy to manage events and scheduling. We can easily see which departments are affected by certain events and what is required from each department.

Cons

The Android application lacks the feature of integrating the eSPACE calendar with Google's calendar in my phone. This would be an invaluable addition so I'm not having to swap between multiple calendars constantly.

TW

Thomas W.

eSpace For My Church

Pros

That there was great compatibility between different areas and departments. It is a tool that can be looked at and accessed by others so that everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

There were a few areas that were required to be filled in that did not truly matter to the event that I was seeking to create, thus making things a bit more confusing for other teams to look at and understand.

Hi Tom...thanks for the feedback. You may want to review this article on our QUICK EVENT CREATE option - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create Hope that helps streamline the process. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

DV

David V.

Overall A Good Program

Customer service with eSPACE is outstanding! Always quick, courteous and professional and they are willing to consider, and implement if possible, any changes/additions to the program that may help it function better for you. That alone is worth the cost of the program.

Pros

This program has been a great help in coordinating the usage of the facilities on our campus. We were able to configure it to specifically work for our facilities, equipment and set up. My role is specifically in event set up and tear down and I find this program a very useful tool in coordinating and planning these tasks.

Cons

It took me a little more time to get to know the program and feel comfortable with it, but that is probably due to the fact that I did not need to utilize it on a daily basis. The one draw back for me was that some pertinent information did not crossover to my iPad as it appeared in the computer.

David: Thank you for the review and kind words. I am continually amazed how small our world is. My father, AJ Cool, was the founding pastor of the West Seneca Wesleyan Church in the late 1960's and I remember going to Hamburg as a small boy. I trust you all have a great Christ-filled Christmas. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

KK

Kaycee K.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Great!!

eSPACE has been a great addition to our facility team. It helps us streamline events, set-ups, etc. The customer service is TOP NOTCH. Each person we've come in contact with always makes us feel like we are top priority. They are quick, listen to our request and help troubleshoot at the drop of a hat.

Pros

eSPACE is very user friendly. The functions work well with how our events are run, scheduled and set-up.

Cons

It's still in early development, so there are several features just not yet available.

Kaycee: Thanks for the encouraging comments below. I would love to hear what other features you could envision us adding as we continue to develop. Tell Jim HEY! Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

LW

Lauren W.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

I find it very easy to communicate our needs with the team that handles them through espace

easy to work with customization meets needs better than other programs we have tried app!

Pros

I love the new app and how you can customize it to your needs. It has been really great to work to make sure each area has a focus in our classroom space

Cons

It takes a learning curve to really learn how to use it to its potential. I am not sure about cost because I do not see how much it runs.

Lauren...thanks for the great feedback. BTW...we love having Nathan on our team! Thanks Tim Cool

ET

Ethan T.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Espace for Custodians

Pros

Espace is easy enough to use that any of the users can begin operating it effectively without experience or tutorial. We print off weekly reports to pass to various people to ensure everyone knows when and where the events pertaining to them are. this allows that setup and tare-downs are done on time.

Cons

The only change that I would make is possibly building in a feature that changes the color coding automatically to show which events are completed. Overall it is a great system.

Ethan: Thanks for the feedback. The color change is an interesting idea. Thanks Tim Cool Cool Solutions Group

RD

Ryan D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

It is a great tool that has improved our efficiency.

Helps me get maintenance issues into the hands of those who will repair/ fix them. In the past we used an email system but I would sometimes forget before I got back to my computer. It has helped our maintenance crew get things done efficiently. They can also track and keep a record of issues to watch out for trends that may be going on.

Pros

I can upload a request from anywhere around our property instantly. I don't have to try to remember to tell someone about it later. It has helped our maintenance crew identify and respond to items of concern. You can also see which of your requests have been completed and which have not. The fact that you can choose to upload a picture is also greatly beneficial. Sometimes words aren't enough but a picture will help clear up any confusion.

Cons

Sometimes the app is slow and gets bogged down. As an admin for a brief period, before being reclassified as a user, I was receiving way too many emails. I can see that being an issue for the rest of the admins.

DC

Denise C.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

eSpace works well for us to track what is going on around campus

Tracking all work orders in one place

Pros

It is easy to submit a work order and that's important for our end users and it is easy to assign work orders to different groups. I like the new tools that are added frequently and that it is being updated.

Cons

It is difficult and sometimes time consuming to find a specific work order if you don't have the number. The comments are confusing and I think should be apart of the main work order and not on a separate tab.

Hi Denise...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Tim Cool

DP

Danny P.

11-50 employees

Faith Family Church Review

Been looking for web base software that was easy to use and simple to communicate to Staff on the functions and process to request the services they are in need of. Not only were we able to fill the request needs of Facility work orders we also added other Departments IT, Media, Publication, Website needs the Espace system has become a one shop tool that all Departments and staff can easily go to for services needs

Pros

accessible anywhere I have internet from my Phone, Tablet, and home computer don't have to be in office to meet the services needs and the Department team can get the request right to their devise once the Work order has been approved and assigned

Cons

I have to fill out a monthly report on the number of open, close and new WO that month along with the Percentage of open close monthly along with year to date. with your report system I have to take out the extra information and count and come up with percentage of Open, Closed and in process.

Danny: Thank you for your support. Keep the ideas coming. Appreciate what you do. All the best! Tim Cool

EI

Elisabeth I.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

I enjoy using eSpace to reserve spaces for co-workers

It helps keep us organized.

Pros

I like to filter by room, which helps me easily see what's available. I also like my dashboard, which shows me my events on one page. Takes a little time to learn, but once you've used it, it's great! The calendar can get pretty clogged up, but once you filter your space or spaces, it's a lot easier to view.

Cons

Elisabeth: Thank you for the review and kind words!!! Have a great rest of the week. Tim Cool

LL

Lindsey L.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

From nightmare on Outlook and SharePoint to eSpace

I have worked at my current job for 13+ yrs... We've never had a system that was this good and something that everyone could use and benefit from.

Pros

I love that I can access it from online. Everything we've had before was limited access and we had trouble internally with calendars syncing. I love that I can do work orders and I love that I can create forms all in one space- no more having to remember 50 diff sign in names and passwords. I love that there is an event owner and that the event owner can pick editors. I just love how detailed it is- making it almost impossible to make a mistake.

Cons

Then only con I have is the multiple tabs when creating an event. There have been a few times when I wanted to go back so I could change something or look at something and the information I changed had gone back to the original info that was there before..

Lindsey: Thank you for the find words. It is a pleasure serving you and Space Camp! I would love to hear more about the issue with the tabs. Feel free to reach out to me personally or to our trainer, Nathan Parr (nathan@coolsolutionsgroup.com). Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

GA

Gina A.

Using espace

It has really given us the ability to manage hundreds of events in our organization and keep up with all of the intricate details!

Pros

I like the dashboard. I like being able to see all of my upcoming events/groups/classes at a glance. I also like being able to communicate about the event to the administrator within the reservation so I don't have to email about the event and give details that are already contained in espace...a real time-saver! I also like being able to see which events have been approved or are pending or that have conflicts.

Cons

Sometimes I don't know when it's appropriate to resubmit an event after making an edit.

Gina: Thank you so much for your review. We welcome your input and any suggestions. Tim Cool Founder

AG

Arianna G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

So grateful for this software

eSpace is an incredible product, with a ton of features that I still have yet to explore! It's been helpful, with some challenges, but that happens when you change to any new software. I think the good weighs out the challenges by far, and I'm so grateful we made this switch!

Pros

I liked that everything was in one place, work orders, events, registrations, and we could even setup t-shirt purchases with event registration! Beautiful! I also really like the conversations feature, where everything is tracked and I can get questions resolved quickly.

Cons

There are some functionalities like a calendar of events that doesn't work with Wordpress yet, and I'm getting used to new a system, but mostly it's been helpful. Some notifications haven't come through email, and I'm not always aware of new events of conversations even though all notifications are on.

Arianna: Thank you for the review and kind words. Please let us know if your team needs any additional training or support. Thanks Tim Cool Founder

SK

Sam K.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Sam Krueger - eSpace review

With a few employees that cover a large campass with serveral nearby smaller sites, we're able to all stay in the loop as to what is happening where, what needs to happen, and who is tackling what. It's the best, most clear and concise communication platform that we have.

Pros

I'm a huge systems guy. This software has provided a place for everyone in my organization to land. We have a saying on our team - 'if it's not in eSpace, it doesn't exist.' Convenient Consolidated

Cons

The app for mobile is slow. I work on a maintenance team, we're not carrying laptops around. Streamlining the app would boost our effectiveness.

Sam: Thanks for the great feedback. Let me check with my development team on the mobile app. Let us know if you have any other suggestions. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

JC

Jeanette C.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

eSPACE helps me keep over 50 employees on the same page.

Pros

Being able to view the entire month helps with planning activities not back to back. Adding the approval for Security required for an activity, or childcare to name just a couple. It also sends a notice to the appropriate person that needs to make that approval for the childcare, or security.

Cons

Jeanette: Thank you for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to serve you all better. Tim Cool

BH

Brian H.

Easy to utilize

Pros

Great tracking abilities. Love the fact users can see the status of their work orders.

Cons

None. I worked with many products and this is one of the best.

Brian: Thanks for the great input. Enjoy your week. Tim Cool Founder

EG

Evan G.

eSPACE Review

eSPACE has allowed me to be better organized and prioritize projects. It has actually helped me to delegate tasks to others and is setting our church up for success when we launch our next permanent facility. There's so many features and functions of the software I feel like I am always learning and have a long way to go before I master it, but the customer service at eSPACE is incredible and their webinars are extremely helpful.

Pros

I love how much thought has gone into it. There are so many details and areas to add information that I would have never thought to have added on my own. The ability to prioritize tasks and review them easily is a great feature.

Cons

It can seem overwhelming. There is SO much that is there and so many things to use that I feel like I don't use it all and that I'm missing a lot that could potentially be useful. The App could also use a little work. It's tough to edit and seems to be less intuitive than I would prefer.

Evan: Thanks for the feedback and insight. I would love to learn more about the concerns with the app and the "mass" of data and features available. Always looking to improve. Tell Scott I said HEY! Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

SD

Susan D.

One stop scheduling

We have created a "One Stop Shop" for all of our ministry scheduling needs. We have created forms to obtain the information we require for each ministry event. By doing this, it provides a 'check list' of items to consider by the ministers so that nothing is overlooked.

Pros

This software can be adapted to fit needs of a variety of organizations. With the ability to create your own forms, you can easily personalize both the Scheduling and Work Order Modules to obtain the information you require within your business operations.

Cons

This is not necessarily a con, but there are so many details, it can be overwhelming to learn. However, the tech support is willing to come along side your administrators and users to assist you with your needs.

Scott U.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

We are very pleased with ESpace overall it has helped us implement CMS into our world here.

Helped our maintenance team get more organized.

Pros

I love that it is straightforward and user intuitive I like the public forms ability I like that the app is similiar to the web version

Cons

Some of the hierarchy setup is a little difficult to work with when it comes to rooms/equipment Its too easy to create duplicate tasks

Scott...thanks for the feedback. Would love to hear more about the hierarchy setup. Thanks Tim Cool

FK

Francis K.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and very useful

Pros

I like the ease of use and how often we use it.

Cons

If I had to pick a con, sometimes there are too many options for what I want to do. This can be both a pro and a con.

Francis...thank you for the feedback. I understand your "con"....it is a fine line between wanting features and then at times, it can feel like to many. We always welcome input, so any suggested would be appreciated. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

KD

Karen D.

Easy to use - easy visibility of availability of rooms on campus.

Pros

I liked that we could set it up for our campus - rooms, vehicles, chairs, tables, etc all reserved in one place.

Cons

Online viewing reports do not work for our Custodial team. They need to see a day at a time with the details of each event.

Karen...great feedback. Can you let me know which report the custodians are using? I think we may have some other options for them to consider. Thanks Tim Cool

JS

Josh S.

Useful but Complicated

This software does what no other in my experience has been able to offer. With some simplification, attention to issues people commonly experience, and a more modern interface this program could be even better.

Pros

Very wide range of options for multiple buildings, unique meeting spaces, specific services needed in each room, and I like that it shows conflicts in real time.

Cons

It requires about 8 pages of information for one simple reservation. So a 3,000 person event takes as much time to schedule as a 3 person meeting in a common area. Also it requires layers of approval to just change one detail for one instance of a recurring event. Needs simplification.

Josh...Thanks for the great feedback. If you have not done so, please check this article that explains our "QUICK EVENT CREATE" option - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create Please do not hesitate to contact me our team with any other suggestions. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com