eSPACE Reviews

4.44/5 (302 reviews)

Ryan Merrick

Well made, easy to setup and use. Highly flexible software. Actively developed and supported.

Reviewed 2018-03-05

Great work order and event management functionality.The software has a low learning curve and is intuitive. Customer service is responsive and helpful. Work orders can be submitted without a login. Work orders can contain custom forms to aid in more complex or unique requests. eSpace has mobile apps for iOS and Android (most work order systems rely on mobile webpages too much). Great modules to support assets ("Equipment"), inventory, and recurring preventative maintenance work orders. System is actively being actively developed and upgraded on a regular basis. Web interface is well designed and spaced well to use with a tablet or 2in1 laptop computer. Low cost and easy payment options. eSpace functions well as a work order system and event management system which = less administrative work compared to managing 2 systems separately. Easy to setup the system without training, but setup training is provided at a low cost if needed. Overall its a great product supported by a great team. Though some functionality is lacking, I am betting that with time, eSpace will be able to turn their great system into a top competitor in the field.

Bradd Johnson

Highly satisfied, improved operational efficiencies, better organized multi-site management

Reviewed 2018-03-01

We have been very pleased with the transition over to eSpace. The software has helped us to be much more effective across six campus locations and managing work requests that originate from our 150+ clients. The Preventative Maintenance function makes future planning easy so that I can focus on the proactive responsibilities of my job, rather than trying to remember when the boiler inspection is due. The Life Cycle Calculator is also a valuable tool for budget planning. There are other opportunities to advance our efficiencies such as the HVAC integration that we have not yet capitalized on, but is evident to us of a greater level of intentionality more than just work requests and asset inventory. The support team is always available for our questions and responds typically by the end of day. Working with the Cool Solutions Team feels very much like a partnership to fulfill our churches Mission and Vision from the sticks and bricks to all the nations.

Erik Hallstrom

eSPACE makes all our facility work possible!

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Modernized our work order system. Standardized the information our set up teams receive about each event.This is the most comprehensive and easiest to use facility management software I have ever used. We have been able to improve our event set up progress both in accuracy (not missing a resources) and on time completion (having the set up ready). Our housekeeping team has been able to utilize the Maintenance PM feature to modernize how we know what to clean when. Before this feature daily lists had to be created to each housekeeper which often changed week to week. Now each housekeeper can access their daily work order which is recurring week to week. The customer support is also great! Any issue I have has been resolved quickly or implemented as a future development making the software better for everyone.

Patricia Price

Using eSpace and working with the support team has consistently been a pleasant experience for me.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

The ability to have a calendar easily accessible to our entire staff that also manages the room reservations with straightforward steps to create an event has become a vital element of our office life. Operating within eSpace is intuitive and the adjusting the settings is simple, allowing for maximum functionality according to varying needs.

Karen Bledsoe

A new user's perspective

Reviewed 2018-11-05

So for I am liking this software. I work in adult ministries and handle 100+ different small groups, studies and events every semester for over 4000 adults. We joke at our church that our building is an "event venue that does church". We are swapping rooms constantly from ladies classes or senior events in the mornings to meetings in the afternoons to support groups in the evenings. I think the software will be helpful.seems intuitive; I can go back to add something I forgot very easily and not have to click back through pages that didn't change. When I had questions - the help chat was great with info and response time.

Kenny DeCoursey

Great Product for growing campus

Reviewed 2018-03-05

The amount of features and integrations that are available are quite vast. While the software works well for smaller uses, as our campus continues to grow I'm really coming to love and appreciate the huge amount of options that are available for use. Also, the customer service is absolutely top notch. You can get ahold of someone at almost anytime, and they are always happy to help. They are also actively prowling their suggestion board and adding in user requests.

Gretchen Sonnen

It's been frustrating learning the quirks with the system, but overall not terrible.

Reviewed 2018-03-05

The customer support has been the best part of this software. I also really appreciate the constant updates that occur.

Nancy L'Hommedieu

It is a user friendly software. Good for booking a large number of rooms for one event.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

It is a time saver and easy to use. I did not handle the purchase of this software, our business operations department coordinated the purchase.Since the improvements have been made, I can now enter a large number of rooms for one event, so that is making my job easier. It is easy to read and follow. When I have had a question, or an issue, the customer support has been wonderful.

Lisa Bershaw

eSpace is used to manage the resources and space needed for on campus meetings and events.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Quickly and easily allows staff to customize singular and ongoing meetings/events. Public events are immediately added to our church calendar upon approval, which can be linked to event pages making it easy for our guests to access information. We use eSpace for it's most basic functions, but it's been an invaluable planning tool for scheduling, resources and setup for 40+ on campus meetings/events per week.

Adam Duarte

We use eSpace at our church to help our Facilities personnel keep track of a variety of tasks.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

We greatly value eSpace's capability to provide a readily available mobile interface for our Facilities personnel to access and use for work orders, from event setups to repairs and everything in between. The eSpace app has allowed us to move away from using paper notes on clipboards to an entirely digital system that we can use to track work order completion, as well as time of completion and who completed it.

Bradley Shoemaker

There has never been an issue with eSPACE

Reviewed 2018-03-01

A fresh look for an older type of program. Quick and easy to use calendar views from month to agenda to weekdays, etc. All of your calendars are integrated into one calendar and you can filter from the calendar to find what you need based on EVERYTHING chosen in events. Resources, spaces, event owners, editors, etc. There's so many features, you have to just try it out on free trial.We use this at our church to schedule events, fulfill work orders, display public calendars, and as a ticketing system for our IT department. It feels like every other month we're able to integrate or use the eSPACE software instead of another software we've used in the past. It really helps us put all of our eggs in one basket in regards to church operations. The fact that you can request ideas and the development team listens is a huge advantage they have on other providers for event scheduling and work order management. The knowledge base is great and always helpful when trying to find the correct function you need.

Luke Littrell

eSpace helps me manage 100 rooms at 2 campuses as well as maintenance. I am freed up to do more!

Reviewed 2018-02-26

I do not have to double enter all the data with events in a separate HVAC software and the workflow for events and work order maintenance is done seamlessly.I like that it is suited so well for churches. I like that it manages our HVAC controls in one place. I like that it manages the multitude of steps involved in event management as it processes that workflow for me. Lastly, I love that it seamlessly manages all our work orders for facility maintenance.

Christina Vilmar

Like a lot- but issue with two features

Reviewed 2018-11-12

So much easier than the previous software we used, and with higher capabilities (even if we don't utilize them). I like it a lot. It's intuitive, and moves you step by step through the process. Making room reservations is easy. I really like eSPACE a lot.

Diane Slocum

User Friendly programs and customer support has been quick to respond to idea suggestions

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Our staff can easily use this program to schedule events so that the public can view it and that we can identify where events are being held. Running reports on areas is easy and a nice feature to have for end of year reviews.The calendar is a quick and easy way for our staff to view room availability and what is happening in our buildings. We love the "room conflict" feature so there is an ease of reserving spaces without causing conflict with multiple users.

Laura Stuart

The set up was very time consuming without a lot of guidance on the front side.

Reviewed 2018-03-02

Ability for set up crews to be able to view set ups on the app instead of printing out daily reports. Creating forms for certain room's needs is essential for our church's needs. However, this is not a unique feature to eSPACE. We look forward to having a work order management system which is the main reason we chose eSPACE. Phone calls with eSPACE have been helpful.

Laurie Aasen

Amazing Customer Service and software that is comprehensive!

Reviewed 2016-08-18

We have just recently started using espace event scheduling and the work order system and are very pleased with it. The combination of modules available under Cool Solutions makes so much sense. I am glad they have figured this out so well! I have had plenty of questions for them and have ALWAYS received quick and thorough responses. So glad to have found this!They are so customer focused! They have created a place within the software where the customers can post ideas of what we feel could be helpful for us and others. What a concept! Asking the end user for input. Love it! Also, the tracking of equipment in the work order system will be very helpful come budget time. There is documentation of equipment, it's age, it's service record, etc. for better planning of the funds God has given us to steward. We can expect at least fewer "surprise" expenses.

Brad Chittenden

This software has helped my staff get out of the "What do you want me to do today?" mentality.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

The upgrades that come out are really incredible. The staff have called me during support issues, they have changed certain things at my request, they are extremely friendly and generous, and all of this just seems like icing in comparison to the product of what eSpace has to offer. I really enjoy the "Post Idea" feature, as you can tell how others are using the software as well.

Sheila Torres

Very helpful software at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

I am able to reserve rooms efficiently and I'm able to publish that information on my web site. I am also able to pull reports. I love that I can download the emails of my room users so that I can communicate with them if necessary.It allows me to reserve spaces easily and inexpensively. I can email messages within the reservation to communicate with the person who made the reservation.

John Nowacki RA  IFMA

A great user friendly software tool for managing the many rooms and functions we host at Ward.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Makes my job much easier and faster in managing events at our facility.1. The ease and speed of setting up events and the features that allow adding important information to each event. 2. Also, the support provided is fast and effective in responding to any issues we may be experiencing. 3. The ability of eSpace to link with the software that runs our digital event signage throughout the building.

Phillip Selfridge

very easy but powerful tool

Reviewed 2018-02-27

softway has never lockup on us. customer service is great. They listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades or the dar they listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades.

Suzie Walczynski

Project Manager

Reviewed 2018-11-02

We are now able to provide everyone with up-to-the-minute calendaring information. They can access it anywhere, especially with the phone app. Everyone can enter their own requests, and we no longer are "surprised" when an event was supposedly scheduled but somehow was never calendared. We also are able to know room set-ups and anticipate work flow for our maintenance staff. Resource shortages are managed prior to events, instead of scrambling at the last minute. We are extremely happy and impressed with eSpace.Online program that can be used anywhere for ALL to see immediate additions and changes. We are now paperless and so much more efficient and effective with our scheduling.

Stella Barry

It's been a great addition for our school. ESpace is more efficient and less labor intensive.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Reduction of time spent on entering and changes reservations. ESpace is user friendly. The amount of time that is required to add or change an entry. I spend much less time adding or making changes. It is also very user friendly.

David Arthur

Faith Church of Lafayette

Reviewed 2018-11-06

The Customer Service folks are very easy to work with and have quick responses. The Work Order Management Software has allowed our small crew be very efficient and effective with our time. Love the programs they offer.A simple and easy to use and understand Dashboard. The Maintenance portion can effectively be used by any user and has an excellent preventative maintenance program. Its quite amazing how the event calendar, maintenance management, and thermostat program all work together. Take so much work and thinking power out of the equation.

Anonymous

Our experience using eSPACE has been very good. They are extremely helpful, responsive and caring.

Reviewed 2018-03-05

The software does everything it is advertised to do and they are continually making improvements to make it even better. The customer support is awesome. If we have any issues or problems, they are very responsive and work with us until it is resolved. We have connected our HVAC systems with eSPACE, which was quite a process since our HVAC is an old system. But everyone at eSPACE worked with us through the whole process to get it functioning properly. Everything works automatically and it is great.

Jessica Siemasz

I use the software almost daily to put new events in or check on events coming up for other staff.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Ease of use and ability to see all events going on in the building before I book something.It allows me to visually see all events going on in the church so that I can plan dates, rooms and times easily for an event, whether it's an ongoing ministry or a one-time event.

Hailey Oliver

eSpace is a useful tool with few bugs or complications that we enjoy utilizing on a daily basis.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

- fairly easy to navigate the site, especially with the recent updates that were made - clear color-coding helps us to know what still needs to be approved and which events are our or the church's - automatically sends emails to contacts and managers when events are approved or denied

Stacy Chapman

We have a large camp facility with multiple buildings, equipment etc. This is a great program!

Reviewed 2018-02-26

I especially like the ease of adding work to be done with the app on my phone. Our facility is quite a large property with multiple buildings and it is super convenient to pull up the app when we see an issue that needs to be taken care of. Our managers and those authorized to generate work orders really like the easy use of the app and the paper trails that it generates. Our management staff like the reports and locations of issues to be able to track repeat problems. Assigning work orders to specific people is a great accountability factor!

Allison Krauska

eSPACE for the workplace is a life saver

Reviewed 2019-02-05

This uniform way of reserving rooms, set-ups, and supplies has made our massive business extremely happy. While each step clearly states what is needed, the best part is the attention to detail for each personalized​ request.

Steve Ray

Great event reservation and work order tool.

Reviewed 2018-03-02

very satisfied, always updating, the espace team is consistently sends updates and to the platform that makes it more user friendlyWe have a high number of events and it helps us manage two campuses effectively. We utilize almost every space on campus for meetings and events and it allows us to not overbook areas. Just recently started using Work Order Management and very pleased. It helps streamline my teams efforts and makes them more productive.

Nate Tamlin

very much appreciated and resourceful on a daily basis to get the job done

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Work orders and event scheduler. The ability to log inventory into the system and all your equipment to be able to add to work orders or events exactly what needs to be used for certain events. it is an absolute necessity if you have a large amount of space or grounds and facilities that needs maintenance on a daily or weekly basis.

Dave Pritchard

Great Product!! Keeps everybody in our organization on the same page!! Easy To Use!!

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Love all the different ways you can customize the program, Its great that it integrates with their other programs which saves valuable time. The program is straight forward that anyone can easily use.

Donna Self

I do a lot of scheduling at our church and Espace has been easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-26

The ease of using it anywhere. Work or home and the ability to edit easily as well, making changes quick and easy to do.

Thomas Wade

eSpace For My Church

Reviewed 2018-11-13

That there was great compatibility between different areas and departments. It is a tool that can be looked at and accessed by others so that everyone can be on the same page.

David Van Hooser

Overall A Good Program

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Customer service with eSPACE is outstanding! Always quick, courteous and professional and they are willing to consider, and implement if possible, any changes/additions to the program that may help it function better for you. That alone is worth the cost of the program.This program has been a great help in coordinating the usage of the facilities on our campus. We were able to configure it to specifically work for our facilities, equipment and set up. My role is specifically in event set up and tear down and I find this program a very useful tool in coordinating and planning these tasks.

Kaycee Kitzman

Great!!

Reviewed 2018-11-02

eSPACE has been a great addition to our facility team. It helps us streamline events, set-ups, etc. The customer service is TOP NOTCH. Each person we've come in contact with always makes us feel like we are top priority. They are quick, listen to our request and help troubleshoot at the drop of a hat.eSPACE is very user friendly. The functions work well with how our events are run, scheduled and set-up.

Lauren Wells

I find it very easy to communicate our needs with the team that handles them through espace

Reviewed 2018-02-27

easy to work with customization meets needs better than other programs we have tried app! I love the new app and how you can customize it to your needs. It has been really great to work to make sure each area has a focus in our classroom space

Ethan T

Espace for Custodians

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Espace is easy enough to use that any of the users can begin operating it effectively without experience or tutorial. We print off weekly reports to pass to various people to ensure everyone knows when and where the events pertaining to them are. this allows that setup and tare-downs are done on time.

Ryan Dach

It is a great tool that has improved our efficiency.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Helps me get maintenance issues into the hands of those who will repair/ fix them. In the past we used an email system but I would sometimes forget before I got back to my computer. It has helped our maintenance crew get things done efficiently. They can also track and keep a record of issues to watch out for trends that may be going on. I can upload a request from anywhere around our property instantly. I don't have to try to remember to tell someone about it later. It has helped our maintenance crew identify and respond to items of concern. You can also see which of your requests have been completed and which have not. The fact that you can choose to upload a picture is also greatly beneficial. Sometimes words aren't enough but a picture will help clear up any confusion.

Denise Cole

eSpace works well for us to track what is going on around campus

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Tracking all work orders in one placeIt is easy to submit a work order and that's important for our end users and it is easy to assign work orders to different groups. I like the new tools that are added frequently and that it is being updated.

Danny Pena

Faith Family Church Review

Reviewed 2016-08-23

Been looking for web base software that was easy to use and simple to communicate to Staff on the functions and process to request the services they are in need of. Not only were we able to fill the request needs of Facility work orders we also added other Departments IT, Media, Publication, Website needs the Espace system has become a one shop tool that all Departments and staff can easily go to for services needs accessible anywhere I have internet from my Phone, Tablet, and home computer don't have to be in office to meet the services needs and the Department team can get the request right to their devise once the Work order has been approved and assigned

Elisabeth Ingram

I enjoy using eSpace to reserve spaces for co-workers

Reviewed 2018-02-26

It helps keep us organized.I like to filter by room, which helps me easily see what's available. I also like my dashboard, which shows me my events on one page. Takes a little time to learn, but once you've used it, it's great! The calendar can get pretty clogged up, but once you filter your space or spaces, it's a lot easier to view.

Lindsey Lee

From nightmare on Outlook and SharePoint to eSpace

Reviewed 2018-11-09

I have worked at my current job for 13+ yrs... We've never had a system that was this good and something that everyone could use and benefit from. I love that I can access it from online. Everything we've had before was limited access and we had trouble internally with calendars syncing. I love that I can do work orders and I love that I can create forms all in one space- no more having to remember 50 diff sign in names and passwords. I love that there is an event owner and that the event owner can pick editors. I just love how detailed it is- making it almost impossible to make a mistake.

Jeanette Cloud

eSPACE helps me keep over 50 employees on the same page.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Being able to view the entire month helps with planning activities not back to back. Adding the approval for Security required for an activity, or childcare to name just a couple. It also sends a notice to the appropriate person that needs to make that approval for the childcare, or security.

Sam Krueger

Sam Krueger - eSpace review

Reviewed 2018-11-02

With a few employees that cover a large campass with serveral nearby smaller sites, we're able to all stay in the loop as to what is happening where, what needs to happen, and who is tackling what. It's the best, most clear and concise communication platform that we have.I'm a huge systems guy. This software has provided a place for everyone in my organization to land. We have a saying on our team - 'if it's not in eSpace, it doesn't exist.' Convenient Consolidated

Evan Gargana

Reviewed 2018-11-05

eSPACE has allowed me to be better organized and prioritize projects. It has actually helped me to delegate tasks to others and is setting our church up for success when we launch our next permanent facility. There's so many features and functions of the software I feel like I am always learning and have a long way to go before I master it, but the customer service at eSPACE is incredible and their webinars are extremely helpful. I love how much thought has gone into it. There are so many details and areas to add information that I would have never thought to have added on my own. The ability to prioritize tasks and review them easily is a great feature.

Scott Urwiler

We are very pleased with ESpace overall it has helped us implement CMS into our world here.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Helped our maintenance team get more organized.I love that it is straightforward and user intuitive I like the public forms ability I like that the app is similiar to the web version

Josh Sommers

Useful but Complicated

Reviewed 2018-11-09

This software does what no other in my experience has been able to offer. With some simplification, attention to issues people commonly experience, and a more modern interface this program could be even better.Very wide range of options for multiple buildings, unique meeting spaces, specific services needed in each room, and I like that it shows conflicts in real time.

Francis Kim

Easy to use and very useful

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I like the ease of use and how often we use it.

Jean Knuteson

We initially used eSpace for scheduling room usage and activated the Work Order management shortly

Reviewed 2018-02-26

** Work order mgt - can set up preventative maintenance with automatic frequency reminders which pop up according the schedule. Routine maintenance items are no longer missed. ** Equipment - can see history of work done on equipment. **Calendaring/room usage - easy to reserve a room and to officially book a room

Karen Dornbach

Easy to use - easy visibility of availability of rooms on campus.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

I liked that we could set it up for our campus - rooms, vehicles, chairs, tables, etc all reserved in one place.

Amy McReynolds

The responsiveness of customer support is outstanding!

Reviewed 2018-02-27

The eSpace team is always adding features which has been fantastic. When we first started and they told us about adding ideas and getting votes, I was skeptical that those would ever really come to fruition. But they have added nearly all of our ideas and I have no doubt others are still in the works.

Jeff McClanahan

Great customer service and very easy to use software

Reviewed 2018-11-02

It is very easy to use for our room scheduling. They have about any option you can need for a recurring type event. Also, the customer service is very strong.

Brycellyn LaBorde

LOVE the team at eSPACE

Reviewed 2016-09-06

Every time I run into a question or am looking for a particular function, the team at eSPACE is quick to respond. They either point me in the right direction, or they let me know if the idea is a popular one and when they may be able to add the functionality I'm looking for. They are always looking to help improve the versatility of their product, and are passionate in helping you use to its full capacity.eSPACE is very self explanatory and easy to use. It's easy to train your team to use, and is quite versatile to help meet your needs. I also love that it is constantly being updated and improved upon to meet the needs of the organizations that use it.

Holly VanderYacht

I have no experience with similar software for comparison, but it seems to work well for my needs.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

It's easy to reserve rooms + see what rooms others have reserved. From what I hear about the former system [I started this job right after the switch], it was a nightmare and this is a lot better.

Alexus McGriff

Reviewed 2018-11-10

Being able to reserve a room and saying what is needed.

Sarah Merkel

We switched to eSPACE last year and have been very happy with the switch.

Reviewed 2018-03-05

It has freed up a lot of time specific to data entry since my colleagues can schedule for themselves and just have to seek approvalThe ability to have multiple users of varying editing capabilities, this allows our large staff to make scheduling requests without having to directly contact me.

Great digital assistant

Reviewed 2018-02-26

The ability to quickly post an issue On a Sunday morning when things are hectic and chaotic. I also like the ability to review all of the work orders and see and discuss the progress with my team. The mobile app for the iPad and iPhone is very functional as well.

Landon Trotter

I have enjoyed using the software and have been very pleased with the continued updates!

Reviewed 2018-02-26

It accomplishes work order and space management. It is mobile friendly and has great reporting features. I am able to walk the building without my laptop and easily add work orders or reserve rooms.

Alan Heath

eSpace Is a Timesaver

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Overall, this application has saved us a great deal of time. Because it is in the cloud, we are able to give limited access to staff members so they can be aware of what's on the calendar before asking to add a new event.Overall ease of use compared to our former application.

Darren Hochstedler

The perfect solution to our Scheduling needs

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Ease of scheduling. Website calendar. Outlook integration.We love the ease of use and intuitive nature. The customer support is amazing. We suggested a feature that would help us with searching and were surprised when that feature actually showed up with the next release. (They told me it would but I didn't really believe it would happen)

Gloria Cruz

We are very happy with the software to manage our facility usage, user friendly and great support

Reviewed 2018-02-26

I like the most is that i can easily integrate it with other calendars and have everything in one place.

Brian McGonigle

The system is very user friendly and intuitive allowing for different knowledge levels of users.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

More organization, cleaner communication, deeper client relationship, trackable and reportable dataThe system allows for customization without over complicating things. Information is key in facilities services and through the program we have been able to open clear and trackable information with our clients.

Shawn Adams

Love the simplicity!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

eSPACE makes communicating with out repair and maintenance team so easy! Before eSPACE I had no idea my needs were being heard let alone assigned to someone to complete. I highly recommend this service! Has made our lives so much easier.It gets the job done! Makes communication so easy!

Melinda Burnett

We are pleased with espace.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Ease of use. Easy to train others how to use. We have approximately 25 users. It is easy for those users to see what space is available for use. This cuts down on many phone calls to me.

David Tucker

I love the ease to program. It was really easy to learn

Reviewed 2018-03-01

I like that you can stream line your personal work list. You can shorten the list of work orders as they are completed.

Angela Gentry

functional and practical for our users on the team

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Color coded for different events and we see who reserved spaces as well as areas. Every user can view calendar. Connected to our HVAC automative system. are just to name a few of the great features for this software.

Mickey Carter

eSpace has been a valuable calendar software for our Church! Keeps us organized!

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Web based so it can be accessed anywhere...on your computer or mobile device. You can easily attach equipment needs to your reservation. Can notify participants of the event via email.

Steve Knisely

My review

Reviewed 2018-11-03

The flexibility and automatic features that it has.

Anonymous

I use eSPACE almost daily at work and it has streamlined our calendar process so much!

Reviewed 2018-03-05

Great time saver when working with a large organization!I like that everyone on my team can access the calendar and see all the events that are happening on our campus.

Carol Jacoby

no experience with customer support; do not know the cost to our organization

Reviewed 2018-03-01

the ability to accomplish room reservations very quickly and easily, and to see at a glance all that is going on in our organization.User friendliness - easy to find my way around the software and accomplish what I need to do in an efficient and quick manner

Piro Mittig

Espace has helped us get more organized and be more efficient

Reviewed 2018-02-26

It is difficult sometimes to get our Niagara based hardware to communicate with it, however that is NOT the fault of eSpace.Quick and easy it interacts with team well for coordinating events and set ups and well as scheduled maintenance.

Colleen Stafford

Very functional and does what we need it to do

Reviewed 2018-02-27

I like being able to see all events on the calendar. It does everything I need it to do and does it simply.

Jo Beerman

So easy to keep all of our dates, rooms, events, requests in one place.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

eSpace is easy to learn and the functionality is top notch. We use eSpace for all of our meetings and events as we are a multi-campus organization and without eSpace we would not be able to keep everything organized.

Anna McPeak

Overall a fine software

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I like the filters, and the interface is easy to use. I can find what I'm looking for and since we use it primarily for events, it's helpful to be able to see everything coming up in the next month. Overall, for my uses, it's fine.

Wayne Brown

eSpace is a great tool for churches!

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I love working with eSpace. The staff are great. I do recommend them for any church needed to schedule and maintain their facilities. One of the things I like best about eSpace is they are continually updating the system. I like the HVAC integration with wireless thermostats the money that will save us after recovering the cost of the thermostats. I also like the workorder management feature. This is helping our maintenance department tremendously.

Mande Saitta

We've loved having this centralized way to reserve rooms and view upcoming events!

Reviewed 2018-02-27

*Better Organization *Great Management Tool *Easy to UseNow that we have several locations in the city for our organization, this software has become invaluable in keeping us organized. It also helps us better manage our calendar, as we can see upcoming events easily. Also, we LOVE that it's web based and can be accessed anywhere!

Tracy Bashore

espace has just enough functionality without being overwhelming in function. We love it.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Organization of all the things we need to do.Ease of function to do basic work order management. It's price is affordable too for a small organization. It is also flexible enough that you can manage not just facilities but also other parts of the operation. We even use it some for our livestock management.

Ashleigh Steffen

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I appreciate the fact that it reduces confusion among administrators when scheduling meetings in spaces.

Joel Butterfield

It has meet the needs for our calendar uses, haven't used the work enough yet

Reviewed 2018-03-02

Being organizedIt has help use keep our facility use updated and like the ease of use and like the abilty for people to put in request on like and the public calendar

Justin Whitson

Espace has created an organized playing field!

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Easy to use on mobile and desktop! Has a wide verity of organization options detailed field descriptions. Has made my job of help desk much more efficient.

christian ayles

espace has helped us to have a central source with many doors to accomplish productivity and less re

Reviewed 2018-03-01

work order control, team asignability, delegation, and also many heartaches and confusion.ease of use and accessability. I t helps us to save time and is a way of practicing unity foir a common goal.

Gary Bowser

This is an excellent software program, and a great company to do business with.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

The ability to have several programs included in one software. Event Scheduling, Preventative Maintenance, Work Requests, Capital Reserve Calculations, Inventory Control. The list goes on.It has several features and areas that blend well together. There is so much more for us to use that we have not yet incorporated into our organization.

Mindy Dannemiller

Very conducive for our Parish and allows them to reserve their desired space on their own.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

E-space is very user-friendly and easy to understand. I am not a tech person, but I have no problem figuring my way around e-space. It's also easy to correct an error.

Anonymous

Great way to calendar a BUSY organization of staff and volunteers

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Overall in our setting it have been an essential tool and very helpfulRelatively easy to set up public access through website

Germaine Broussard

Extremely user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Customer service team is great and quick to respond. When you submit a suggestion it taken seriously and the enhancement is always better than expected.

Brent Hill

This has been phenomenal software that is easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

eSpace has allowed our maintenance and custodial care to operate so much more efficient and allowed for superior communication in a simple format.It is comprehensive software that is so easy to use. eSPACE has taken a complex issue of operating and maintaining a facility and simplified the process so that virtually anyone can use it.

Jessica Luttrell

So far it's been pretty amazing for our work management side and creating order with requests

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Ticketing for work orders. It's a great way for following up on requests, seeing progress and communication between our team and the ministries for what they need

Anonymous

eSpace is flexible enough to fit the needs of large and small businesses in many sectors.

Reviewed 2018-03-04

I am able to make sure my spaces are being approved by me, and not someone else. I appreciate eSpace's ability to connect various departments and services through email, app, and cloud-based service

Josh Thornton

Great tool for our church!

Reviewed 2018-03-01

That it allows our ministry assistants to put in everything they need for their events and keeps us from having double bookings.

Sabrina Steward

Better Than ACS

Reviewed 2018-11-05

I am able to book events and meetings much faster for my employers. The option to see what resources and rooms available really help when trying to book a certain space.Our organization had been using ACS for scheduling meeting and events for a few years now, so i wasn't so sure about the change even though i am still new to the group. But when we did the training and i was able to actually enter in a meeting it was SO EASY!! You just click add event and start making your event. It gives you the spaces and resources you can use, what's full or taken, and it even lets you add pictures and people as a reference. It can be super fast to enter in a new event especially if all you need is a room. Also has different views for the calendar so you can see what all is going on in your organization for the day, week, or month. Coming soon, we will be able to enter in work /maintenance request which will be even better! Overall, this website makes my job a lot easier.

Lonnie Seidler

Can definitely see the potential as the software is constantly being improved .

Reviewed 2018-03-01

I can use it on my iPhone. I love that I can include a photo of an issue for a work order. I love that we can have our work order software and event scheduling software in the same place!

Carol Evans

It is easy to use and the recent upgrades have helped with that.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Easy to useIt will tell you when there are conflicts with spaces, services, etc which is helpful in scheduling events.

R J Guizzetti

I think eSpace has been a lifesaver for me and my athletic department. Makes life so much easier.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

It's easy to use and manage my schedules. I use it every day and I love having the ability to quickly check calendars and confirm events.

Rick Schermerhorn

Powerful

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Excellent view of space availability, securing space with needed support functions, easy to review confirmed spaces.Powerful, comprehensive software. Covers all need based.

Diane Capps

Program is good for managing spaces, sometimes have to add set-up multiple times.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

The ability to easily see what spaces are reserved and view calendar daily or monthly.. customer support is timely with responses. I know the issue mentioned above with set-up has been addressed with CS, however it has still occurred. I feel confident it will be resolved when I send an example in.

Rachel Hibbard

Does what it needs to do, but takes a while to get used to

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Ability to reserve a meeting space, both one-time or recurringI can schedule spaces for meetings easily now that I understand how it works. It's also easy to make recurring reservations.

Linda Paszkiewicz

I have been using this system for about 9 months and it's pretty good. There are a lot of steps and

Reviewed 2018-03-05

This is the first of it's kind I've used so I have nothing to compare it to. It's main software for my job and I think it's good so far.I like how you can look up information different ways. I like how you can copy events and edit events.

Frank Munoz

ESpace... for peace of mind!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

The program allows for multiple users to secure dates and times without confusion.It was very easy to use and navigate thru.

Russ Heisel

It's a great software. East to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

It is easy to set up. It was easy to learn. Our users are able to learn it fast and it is easy to teach it to the users.

Guadalupe Saiz

This program is so much easier that the previous two programs we have used. LOVE IT!

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Less stress and peace of mind.Easy to use and very clean and functional Dashboard. The support team is great! Their response time is almost always immediate if not definitely before end of day.