Pros

Great company because of their follow up with us. They reach out with solutions to issues presented or just follow up on what is needed or if there is more we need from them.

DS

Daniel S.

Our Customer Service rep is awesome. This whole system is super convenient and easy to use.

CC

Crystal C.

JW

Jay W.

Cons

The more areas (programs) that are used with so much information some details can get lost and that happens. The other thing is we have to use other categories for contact and follow up.

SS

Steve S.

This program doesn’t account for times on the days of appointments. Insane that I have to skip to the notes on the bottom to look for a typed appointment time.

JG

Jason G.

There are limited ways to track task completion and the e-mail does not sync with outlook which is our email system.

ME

Mike E.

Very intutive and easy to use. This is the best CRM I have used to date. We will continue to have Followupppower be our CRM in the future. The mobile app will be a big help.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Still getting used to the changes.

We recently started using the Follow Up system and I cannot recommend it enough. If you make proper use of it, you will see your sales increase. It is just that simple.

Pros

Ease of use and results.

Cons

Sometimes the browser display has to be adjusted to view everything properly.

Thanks for your help Jeff! This is awesome, any other specific feedback would be much appreciated! Please let us know! Happy Selling! Ryan

Pros

Very helpful and easy to find information. Reports are very helpful and we use weekly.

Cons

Report can take a while to download/errors when running reports.

Tracking our clients, bids and managing follow up dates and steps of each process have helped our whole team greatly! Hands down love this system over the previous systems we have tried!

Pros

Ease of using, being able to locate client information very quickly and the Dash Board.

Cons

Would be nice to customize fields to fit our particular needs better and/or hide fields we do not need. Notes can get very long with all the auto system entries, I feel this is not necessary for us (maybe good for others?).

Great Program

We were looking for a program to help us develop better habits and better tracking of our opportunities and Follow Up Power has accomplished that. Great program and easy to use!

Pros

Cons

Accuracy

Thanks Burt! Your thoughts are so helpful! Please be sure to utilize FollowUpPower University. This will be a game changer for you all, I know it! Ryan

CRM Software Review

Pros

The thing I like most about it is the way follow ups are done and tracked right in the system but still link to your email so you can do everything right there and the system updates itself that the follow up is done but you can still see it in your email.

Cons

The thing I like least is that there isn't really much of an option to customize fields. If there were some that were completely customizable it would allow clients to use the system in ways it might not naturally work otherwise.

Kelii

I enjoy this software because it keeps me organized.

Pros

CRM is keeps me organized with scheduling my client meetings and also to follow up after the bid is submitted.

Cons

The follow up calendar gets hidden behind the notification section on the lower right.

VP General Manager

Good tool for sales reporting and customer follow up. Good reports.

Pros

Easy to use, customizable and simple, good product for a lower cost then sales force and other CRM's

Cons

Reports export to adobe rather then excel. You can not sort them and manipulate them to arrange as you see fit.

Great product and service

Pros

Ease of tracking project and tracking. love the follow-up reminders.

Cons

don't have anything to not like about this. Only thing I could think about is. If you have multiple GC pending all of them show up if you give a follow-up reminder.

Follow Up Power Makes Keeping Track of Leads Easy

After switching to Follow Up Power, our Account Managers are able to track all of their leads and organize follow-ups with them accordingly in an organized, easy and user-friendly manner. This allows us as managers to keep tabs on accounts to make sure they are being followed-through on. Also, we are able to track and run reports to see how well our company is performing overall and individually in respect to closing percentages, what's hot in the pipeline and forecasting throughout the year.

Pros

easy traceability for what is being performed on a rep level and how we are doing overall as a company.

Cons

there are no auto-email notifications or tasks you can set up for additional users.

Thanks Tre! Can you please reach out to me and bring some more detail to the auto-emailing function? We certainly want to improve and refine our product for your overall success. We appreciate the kind words, thanks for sharing! Happy Selling! Ryan

Great tool for business

Thanks for such a great product. It works well helping us stay on top of jobs and sales. Thanks, follow up power!!

Pros

It helps stay on top of our bids projects.

Cons

More designed for residential and service than new construction.

Joseph! Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We always want to improve and refine our product. Any feedback in more detail to improve your experience would be helpful. Happy Selling! Ryan

Hassle-free follow-up

It is much easier to keep track of previous conversations and when we need to follow up again.

Pros

I really enjoy the separation of important dates so I can quickly review it.

Cons

The search feature can be difficult especially if you don't know exactly what you are looking for.

Simpicity

Great, it keeps all project at a glance and easy to access .

Pros

Very easy to enter new projects and update accordingly.

Cons

Entering updates daily, the system prompts us we are late on an activity even though it is due later that day.

Time Saver

I find for the most part this is a great time saver. Having a format that gives the ability to have all the relevant information at hand quickly and easily is a powerful tool in helping to complete and close a sale.

Pros

I like the way data is inputted and the format used that is intuitive for the most part.

Cons

Unless there is a way to go into the address area at the beginning that I'm not aware of, there doesn't seem to be a way to correct or add to that section.

Pros

Pros: It is easy to learn and teach for onboarding. Keeps us organized and assures we keep in contact with our customers

Cons

Cons: new employees found it difficult to learn at first, but caught on quick.

Overall a very useful product

Overall it is a very helpful tool that i use daily

Pros

Easily gets measurements and fairly accurate

Cons

Sometimes there is not a good image or the software randomly shuts down. Also wish it was'nt on a "per image" basis.

Best Follow Up software!!

Pros

How clear the dashboard is, you can find anything you need right off the bat! I will never miss a meeting ever again!

Cons

I wouldn't change a thing, it's so functional and the best for every day use. It's easy to read and easy to maintain.

Pipeline at a Glance

Pros

The dashboard lets each employee know what is on their schedule today and in the future, which keeps all tasks in sight. Nothing gets lost or forgotten, which is important to our customers and our company.

Cons

I have some trouble running reports if I don't select the correct type of project, but other than that, nothing.

Seamless

It really is a nice program that can efficiently help you grow your closing ratio. We have see our grow from 22% to 30%

Pros

Makes following up easy and more efficient. Line up your leads quicker and make your time count. Follow up now

Organization and customization

Follow Up Power is a great way to stay organized and connected with the consumer. I love the customization and how we were able to relate it directly to our business. It makes keeping track of the consumer and remembering to ask the right questions a snap. Following up has never been so easy

Pros

ease of use and customer support

Cons

Thanks for you feedback Alex! You guys are awesome! Please make sure you take advantage of FollowUp Power University! Happy Selling! Ryan

North-Ply Contracting Co.

Customer service is wonderful.

Pros

The crm is designed for roofing contractors. Data entry is not cumbersome, and reporting is very easy.

Cons

Not applicable. The software performs the way we need it to.

Followup CRM -Best Roofing

Excellent

Pros

I like that we are able to sync outlook with Followup. The accuracy of our information given to our clients makes this tool crucial to maintain continued success.

Cons

The Search Bar -- I prefer it to be able to narrow down the search. (Just as File Date, Advanced Search feature does)

Great Help and customer support response time.

Intuitive in that I am a construction professional using software that follows the same process I am used to in pursuing work. The support is tremendous, thorough and always easy to access.

Pros

I loved using this CRM. It was functional and clean to use. The interface was on point and the Help support was always available. I would highly recommend this product!!

Cons

The vendor is great. As for the product, we have asked for certain "tweaks", which the vendor has happily made. There are still three check boxes that are more appropriate for a roofer than an electrical.

Great software for a CRM

Pros

I love the simplicity of the software. It is very user friendly and easy on the eyes

Cons

How I have to copy and past my emails, which is supposed to be changing soon.

Robust and Straight Forward

My experience so far has been great. There are a few small tweaks as mentioned above that could help, but overall this is a good software.

Pros

Followup CRM can easily be learned in a days time and deployed quickly. There are numerous robust reports that can be utilized to track sales and customers as well as projects. The homepage supplies a quick and easy to read snapshot of where you stand.

Cons

The "file data" section, which lists your projects can be a bit hard to navigate. Finding a particular project feels like it takes longer than it should. However, you can easily search for certain projects in the search bar at the top of the screen to circumvent this.