CloudCall Logo

CloudCall

Advanced, cloud-based computer telephony integration

CloudCall Reviews - Page 2

TK

Thileepan K.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

Cloud Call best in call conversation,

they are using new technology

Pros

if you using Cloud Call you can record all of you call conversation, between you and you customers or event your partner call conversation,

Cons

Cloud Call have many features Automatic Call Distribution, Call Forwarding, Call Controls so you can mange your call

Abigail R.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great Software to use

Pros

I love that the callerID pops up so quick, its conveniently on my desktop and not just on a phone. Its easy to find people, and its easy to transfer/forward calls. It was also able to connect with our software, to where if a client calls their profile automatically pops up, so we save time not having to look people up.

Cons

I wish that it would connect with the phone that i have now, so that i could see who was calling on my phone screen not just on the computer.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Auto Dialer

Pros

Cloud call allows you to click on a phone number on your computer and connects you through on your phone. We implemented this software so that we could record conversations for training purposes.

Cons

The caller and the recipient are recorded separately which makes it difficult to understand what is happening in the conversation.

BG

Bradley G.

Retail, self-employed

Well Recommended

Overall very happy, and they are very helpful.

Pros

Working from home meant i need to streamline my call process to enable me to maximise the limted time we have had due to more resources needed with the impacts of covid. Cloudcall has enabled me to work from home much more efficiently.

Cons

The integration went well however i do feel things could have been explained a little better as a novice to the service initially

M

Maxime A.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Below average

Pros

Can categorize calls and write notes directly in CRM Click to call feature Can customize which user has access to which feature Can record calls and log them in CRM

Cons

API is very basic Reporting feature is limited Admin Portal is not user friendly and options hard to identify Customer support seems to be constantly under staffed and chat function always delayed. Chrome extensions do not work together

I have been able to answer the questions, doubts and concerns of my clients with Cloudcall.

It is a great entry system, facilitates communication with our dissatisfied customers and the ability to provide adequate information and attention to our services.

Pros

The best thing is that I can respond to the comments and messages of my clients, immediately update the commercial information and I can see the most visited things on my commercial page.

Cons

A live panel that shows the call status of each agent would be much more useful for development.

SL

Shannon L.

51-200 employees

Great product!

Pros

Cloudcall is probably one of the best cloud based products I have used. The call quality is excellent, it's simple, dependable. Very rarely did a call ever get dropped.

Cons

My employer paid the cost of using Cloudcall so I couldn't tell you the exact price BUT he did mention that the price was quite high. We ended up switching solely because of the cost.

SM

Serena M.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

CloudCall Review

Pros

CloudCall is a seamless integration that allows me to concentrate on my daily sales targets rather than admin, and puts all my data in one place making my daily work tasks much more streamlined.

Cons

Customer support were a bit slow, however their positivity and friendliness more than made up for it.

JG

Jay G.

Generally good but major reliability issues

Having moved to Synety from another similar internet telephony provider I can say that it's marginally better but is very prone to major connection issues and extremely poor best practices. Today for example, our business was disconnected during core business hours without any notice. Attempts to dial out were met with "your credit limit has been exceeded" which was surprising as we pay by direct debit and hadn't been warned of any issue. Calling Synety to solve the problem, I was forced to leave a voicemail... Pretty terrible but still better than NewVoiceMedia. Best advice - stick to more traditional phone systems or Skype, which has proven to be far more reliable and which we have to revert to on an almost daily basis.

mS

michael S.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and sync's data quickly

friendly and great user experience

Pros

The software is easy to use and great access to all features and capabilities of the integration.

Cons

Im a new user and getting use to the system but so far no complaints

DB

Dean B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

CloudCall is excellent !!

Excellent business tool that has increased my overall productivity and made my business run effortlessly.

Pros

I’ve recently started using CloudCall during the pandemic and it has really streamlined my business and made life so much easier. Helps me capture all conversations and activities without any effort. Great software system and syncs with our CRM system perfectly.

Cons

Can’t think of anything. I’ve never used a system like this before so don’t have much to compare it to.

MA

Marnie A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Consistent consultation over the phone has become a reality.

Pros

We need to consult with clients over the phone, call monitoring and call whispering has been incredibly useful to ensure consistency across the business.

Cons

I have needed to delete and reinstall the app a couple of times.