All categories

Ytel

Awarded Outbound Contact Center Software (24/7 U.S. Support)

Ytel Reviews

Pros

I have spoken with Jimmy most days as well as James, I am sure they flip a coin to see who will answer my trivial questions for the day, but they are always nice and helpful.

Holly D.

Adding the Dialable leads would be very helpful. If a user needs or want to quickly check in on the dialer this would be very helpful.

Holly D.

Overall, I didn’t have any major issues with it the application. It was user friendly and easy to learn.

Nery P.

Sara Z.

I'm pretty disappointed and dissatisfied with its overall functionalities and user ability.

Benjamin C.

3.9

An excellent program that scales up well with our company, increasing calls and efficiency.

Pros

This has been an excellent experience, with a UI that's easy to use and full of features. Reports are powerful and our outbound calls have become nearly effortless.

Cons

There are no major cons with the software that we've experienced, so we're extremely satisfied. We experience minor delays when hanging up with callers but the delay is so minimal we never notice. Otherwise, all network interations are immediate.

Ytel: Efficient Dialer

Ytel is a good Dialer system to use for beginner call centers. Not much features but gets the job done!

Pros

Ytel is a good system to use when quality is not what matters. If you´re looking to call more contacts rather than have quality calls, this is the best dialer system to use i guess! Speedy dials! saves time!

Cons

There are a few negatives to the Ytel system,for example, calls are not automatically recorded. And there is a big pause time between calls!

Not good enough

It is not our company's money worth.

Pros

I like how I can see who is on break, online, offline, etc.

Cons

I cannot listen to live calls without it sounding funny. Sometimes some other lines interfere and I can hear other persons private information. Sometimes I cannot find calls even if I go through the long process of looking for a call. Not all calls get recorded. I have to send a ticket to ask someone to give me the call. For example, it will shot that a call is 25 min. long and I wont be able to hear it.

Tried Many Call Center Solutions, None of them come CLOSE to Ytel!

Pros

First of all, there are plenty of call center dialers out there. If you're reading this, I'm sure you're very aware of the ones that exist out there. I have personally tried them all and finally found one that I can actually rely on! When you need support or have an issue (very rare), they have an actual qualified support team IN the US! I got so tired of calling other companies support that had...

Cons

I know that they're working on this but it wouldn't be an honest review without at least being honest. The one item that is lacking for a very advanced user like myself is their reporting. Even though they are open and actually customized a report for us that we were able to use, it didn't come out of the box like some other system. Regardless, they were able to create a fully customized solution for us in no time and it worked out great!

Patrick Deserves a PLATINUM metal !

I have used YTEL with before in Mediamix's system. I pulled reports, loaded lists ect and though transferring to Car Guardian would be similar. The set up is messy and everyone on the support team has been very helpful when I call in with questions. I have spoken with Jimmy most days as well as James, I am sure they flip a coin to see who will answer my trivial questions for the day, but they are always nice and helpful! Patrick is a CHAMP! He has taken a lot of time to make sure that I don't blow anything up! I look forward to working with him as we set up a new streamlined system,

Pros

PATRICK! When set up properly it is very easy to create reports and sort information in a way that makes sense. I also like that the system is led by the phone number, this makes it very easy to search ona lead. Also, if there is something you would like to see a certain way, they will build it for you and make it "pretty"

Cons

There is no quick way to get list information to make changes on the fly. If it was easy to quickly know how m,any leads are in each list and when a list was ready to reset or how much has been dialed; life would be much easier. Going into each list to evaluate is time consuming and I have not got the same explanation on how to read the report either. Seem everyone interprets this differently. Running an export call report and sorting is also time consuming and results in a different answer each time the list resets. Not easy to figure if the list is good or not.

Good Customer Service, Very sharp learning curve

Generally, I have had a decent experience with Ytel. The tech support people have been really helpful across the board, although sometimes, I need them to explain things a couple times because they have a tendency to speak over the layman's head. Admins really need to be able to learn on the fly because of the number of variables that need to be accounted for in running a full campaign

Pros

Reporting is easy to access and analyze. Visually seeing my agents logged in and taking calls and how long they have been waiting is very helpful as well.

Cons

The no. of variables associated in order to make multiple campaigns run efficiently becomes cumbersome. The lag time waiting for a screen to refresh is too long.

Good software overall, but they don't monitor their server well

Pros

They are mostly a vicidial rebranding, but the UI is much more easy to use than vicidial. They have hidden the most powerful parts of vicidial, so that's a bummer!

Cons

Their backend engineers, the network operations center, are not proactive. Once, our server was full of recordings and had zero disk space. They didn't catch it, we had to call support and wait 20 min in line. Another time our server time was 3 hours off as they did not enable network time sync in the dialer we were hosted in.

Ynot Ytel

Initially it sounded great but the setup was wonky and not very fluid. Lots of unanswered questions as to the hows/whys of some of the features or settings. We eventually discontinued use once we figured how to just cancel the service and not suspend it.

Pros

The Auto-dialer feature and automated message for VM pickup is a really nice feature to leverage.

Cons

Billing is confusing, customer service isn't very fluid (or fluent in conversational English some times). To suspend or cancel service is not very clear and the billing cycle/period is confusing as well.

So easy to use and it's all in one platform!

With the Ringless voicemail we are able to reach our customers with another touchpoint. They are responding to the message and returning the calls. We also are seeing a higher open rate on our emails as we are using the Ringless Voicemail to follow up on an email we have sent to them. The best response for me as a marketeer is my call center managers tell me they feel a difference in the call center when the Ringless campaign is on and off. We are very happy with the Ytel platform and technology.

Pros

I like how easy it is set up and deploy a new campaign. I also like the ability to easily upload and scrub a new lead list into an existing campaign.

Cons

My dream would be to allow the system to run over a set amount of time with the budget allowed. Currently I need to start each day and let it run. I'm sure there is a reason for this but it's a dream to have it run each day on it's own.

Ytel Review

Pros

The reporting features in ytel are great and very helpful

Cons

The customer service has been horrible. It takes multiple calls to have a call picked up. Whole departments take lunch at the same time, leaving the department unattended during peak business hours and no one to help in an emergency. Customer service reps have been rude if you mention wanting to give negative feedback or talk to someone else about an issue.

Finally a robust system that doesn't take a PHD to run

Pros

They were able to get me up and running in a matter of days where I was waiting almost 90 days on another vendor to get my deployment done and finally started looking elsewhere which brought me to Ytel. The system is also very easy to manage especially for my agents which makes training new hires a lot easier. The outbound portion of this system is hands down the best platform I have ever used and it is blended so I can keep all my agents busy throughout the day. Also, the billing is very straight forward with no hidden fees trying to make it look less expensive than it really is.

Cons

The system is great on the voice side, but right now I have to use another of their solutions to handle text and email. They have told me that their full multi channel system should be out later this year which will bring it all into 1 interface though so it's not really that bad.

By far the BEST outbound features on the market

Pros

I have a call center with just over 100 agents and we do heavy outbound dialing. I needed a system that not only would be able to handle the volume I needed (at a high call ratio), but also integrate with other software that we depend on. It's user friendly, and has all the features and more that I need. AND 24/7 support and all of their agents are in the states which makes it so much easier to get questions answered quickly.

Cons

I would really like them to build out their admin mobile app so I can have better analytics on the go. I have the basic stuff for what I need, but I think there is definitely room for improvement here.

I used this software at my last position for over 3 years

I used it on a daily basis. I was able to monitor the screeners and record every call that came in and went out

Pros

I like the software cause I was able to link it w/the company phone system and ut it on an automatic dialer

Cons

There is nothing that I did not like about it. Very convenient!

Easy to use, great features and the support is fantastic

Pros

The contact cloud center makes it extremely easy to create, modify and manage calling campaigns. Ytel put a lot of thought into shortcuts that allow users to quickly make changes on the fly thereby reducing time need to manage things throughout the day. The reports provide more than enough information to monitor and analyze productivity down to the agent level.

Cons

There's not much to dislike with the product or vendor. They are constantly upgrading the product with new features. It would be nice to get some additional notifications when they do their updates or fixes.

Great Support and Product

Pros

We tried a competitor for a few months, but found many glitches and issues. We switched to X5 and it was smooth sailing. Easy to set-up, very quick support, and all you need in a call center.

Cons

There are not automated emails in the system at all. The custom fields could be a bit more user-friendly.

Great Service!

Its been Great!

Pros

easy to use. compared to other phone services Ytel is definitely Top!

Cons

n/a everything works great. simple to use.

Great call center software which has helped us grow our company

Pros

The number one concern with a lead generation company is to get in contact with potential buyers. With the X5 Cloud Contact Center our connection rates have increased significantly all while lowering our abandoned call rates. This has created much more revenue which has allowed us to quickly grow our company.

Cons

Not a whole lot so far. It really has blown away several past providers I have used.

Easy to learn and use

Pros

I liked that it was easy to learn and most features are self explanatory. The system keep a record of the calls and what the disposition was so that I could easily check the log in case I needed to check the time of a call.

Cons

Unfortunately, we had to continuously log in and out of the application in order for the system to update any calls blocked. This was annoying at times.

Full of issues

Pros

I don't really like anything about this software.

Cons

Almost everything. The interface is clunky and full of issues. Simple tasks that should all be in one area are instead spread out among different locations in the interface. Their support is awful and will blame every issue on your network or computers even before they know any details on your pc or connection. Calls get crossed with other lines sometimes. Some settings just don't work at all and the documentation explaining them is also wrong. You can really tell their whole system needs a complete overall but they dont seem interested in fixing anything.

Simple on the Front End and Difficult on the Back End

Pros

The interface at the agent level is very simple to navigate and is easy to use and understand with very little training.

Cons

Getting any reporting is difficult. Nothing can be customized to meet the basic reporting needs. Tech support also isn't entirely helpful.

Cumbersome and Expensive

None

Pros

There are many different options to create very custom setup. Working with the tech team to go over them can be cumbersome.

Cons

The billing system will bill you for service you do not use, and the company will not credit you. This is not the type of vendor relationship most companies want.

Ytel Review

Pros

The fact that it does not require a hard phone set up.

Cons

Almost everything. Customer support was not helpful, reports are dirty, and lots of dropped calls

Patrick is the BEST!

Patrick was so patient and helpful, I wish every company had a Patrick. He was patient and helpful through the entire process of setting up the call center.

Cons

Excellent product with more features than described

I work for a large contact center and we have experimented with various software providers. Our company has since switched to Ytel's, X5 Cloud Contact Center. Although they do offer SimpleDial, as described above, X5 maintains advanced reporting capabilities and calling features. I highly recommend Ytel.

Simple Made Hard

Pros

The software offers many different reporting features.

Cons

The software is difficult to navigate, lacks clear instructions, and frequently breaks. Support is minimal help and often gives conflicting information.