Trackdesk Reviews

Suggested alternatives

post-affiliate-pro
exigo
tipalti

Other than that keep up the good work, with dedication and a good customer feedback loop this will go very very far.
I really like how easy it is to integrate Trackdesk. The interface is super intuitive, so I rarely had to look up any advice on how to access all the features I needed.
I am not aware of any feature that I would be missing at this stage.

Kelvina P.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

The best platform to host and build your affiliate program with! Highly recommend 💫

Pros

The easy set up process, the smooth interface and the amazing support team! Also, they offer continued invaluable learning materials to improve your user experience!

Cons

So far, my experience has been nothing but wonderful!

Solid affiliate software

Pros

Trackdesk offers reliable affiliate tracking, reasonable pricing for the tracking requests included and solid support.

Cons

Less integrations, but not very crucial for decision-making process when selecting the software

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! At trackdesk, we're always looking to enhance our platform, and one of our current priorities is to add more integrations to make your experience even better.

EO

Eoghan O.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Simple Set Up for Stripe Users

Positive experience, no complaints. Understanding customer support staff made it easy to set up and run

Pros

Integrates with Stripe, generous free tier with an almost fire and forget system.

Cons

As I recall I think we need to issue payouts, if all this could be fully automated it would be a big win.

Jools T.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, self-employed

Generally confusing.

Overall I'm very frustrated but at the same time I get that they are a new company and probably have limited resources. My frustration is borne out of the simple things I want to get done and get started but am falling at the first hurdle. Once they have these sorted then I'm sure it will be good software and that they'll do well. My suggestion is that they start to treat even the free customers...

Pros

I like that it's free until a certain revenue level. Other companies give you two weeks and if you're a start up or have no affiliates then you may not even sign up an affiliate in those two weeks. It was easy to set up and the UI looks good. It's early days for them so some user feedback will probably help them tweak this.

Cons

Oh my god it's confusing to set up a deal. I simply want to make a 12.5% commission for all affiliates and it needs me to set 'revenue' (no tool tips explain why). And then an amount to pay, well I don't know the amount as it's a percentage. Support not answering: So I dropped support a line about the above but they seem to not answer. It's been nearly 24 hours and just bots referring me to helpdesk...

Hello Jools, Thank you for your detailed feedback. We regret any frustration you've experienced. We're on a mission to disrupt the affiliate marketing industry and have introduced a FREE plan, allowing businesses to use trackdesk at no cost until they reach $5,000 in monthly affiliate revenue. The response has been overwhelming, leading us to prioritize support for paying customers. Rest assured,...

Thibault P.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Best Affiliate Tool

Pros

The integration to Stripe is so simple. All my affiliates felt secure thanks to their modern dashboard. Customer support not only is present but have a problem solving mindset. We have a table pricing integration with stripe instead of a payment link, and they customed their code snippet for us within the our. When you compare apple to apple, they really have most features and cheaper solution.

Cons

I'm with TrackDesk for only a month now, nothing I don't like so far.

IU

Isa U.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Startup friendly Affiliate Software

So far it has been very good. Launched first affiliate program in less than a day.

Pros

Finally found a good Affiliate software for our SaaS company. User friendly product. Very good onboarding material and guides. Still a lot to do discover, but so far integration was very smooth and tests worked well. Highly recommended.

Cons

Well, of course, I would prefer all features out of the box and upgrading once we reach a certain treshold :D

Ivan N.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

No nonsense affiliate tracking software

Pros

Includes all the most important features of the affiliate tracking software. Compared to many competitors, TrackDesk has an easy to use interface and fast sign-up.

Cons

Reports aren't stable: sorting, filtering and paging reset to default values after every click on the report.

MN

Marin N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great product

Pros

Ease of integration, fait pricing. Start paying only when you earn enough from it.

Cons

Nothing. All works fine. Im very satisfied

HL

Hayk L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Amazing product and customer service

Easy to set up! I started with their customer support and sales everything was anticipated as it was. And got great support from [sensitive content hidden] from others too for sure but it was great talking with [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros

How flexible is the product and how proactive is their support team!

Cons

Initially needs to get adapted but once done it shines!

JL

Joshua L.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Build an affiliate program with ease

Pros

Very easy to set up the affiliate program.

Cons

Free tiers are missing the complexity some admins may needs.

JS

Jessica S.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great product - difficult setup

Trackdesk provides transparency into the status of our program for both the affiliate and our business, allowing for a much more seamless experience and easier tracking/reporting.

Pros

Trackdesk's flexibility has been great. We were originally looking at competitors, like LeadDyno, but they did not work for our unique needs. Trackdesk was the only platform that enabled us to explore different contract types and payment options, including the option to delay payment during a set customer retention period before releasing commission. In addition, the support team has been fantastic at accommodating us as we try to get everything set up. We have been given multiple suggestions on how to try things, and will now be using Zapier for our integration needs.

Cons

The platform is still relatively new, and in that way, we have experienced a few bugs as we build. For example, we tried to edit the name of our account, and unfortunately, it still has not been updated in the top right corner. I was told this would be fixed by 9/11 - 9/15, and it is now 9/14, and still not working. TBD if this will be fixed by tomorrow. Another issue was that we wanted to create a...

TM

Thasleem M.

Capital Markets, 11-50 employees

Optimizing Affiliate Marketing Strategies Across Business Scales

In summation, whether a business is a seasoned industry player or a burgeoning startup venturing into affiliate marketing, this software proves to be a versatile and reliable companion. Its robust features, exceptional support, and flexible pricing model collectively position it as a distinguished choice across various stages of business growth. Highly recommended for its strategic value.

Pros

A noteworthy element is the commendable support extended by [sensitive content hidden]. His proactive engagement ensures a seamless partnership, enhancing the overall professional experience. For emerging enterprises, the pricing structure is revolutionary. It facilitates a risk-free initiation into affiliate marketing, with charges only upon revenue generation. The absence of preliminary credit card requisites during sign-up simplifies the onboarding process for startups. Even for well-established entities, the software showcases robust reliability and a rich set of intuitive features. The adaptable pricing model further underscores its suitability as a scalable solution.

Cons

We are thrilled to express that, to date, we have found no aspects of TrackDesk that we are dissatisfied with! The user experience has proven to be outstanding, and we are genuinely satisfied with both its features and performance.

LM

Lukas M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The best solution I have used. Trackdesk is your easy, fast, and well-priced solution.

Pros

You can start immediately, and it is super easy to use.The best part is the intuitive user interface. In most cases, I use it for my B2B SaaS clients to set up their affiliate tracking.All of my clients are surprised that for a low price, they get high value.With a few clicks, you can customize affiliate tiers.Special thanks to their support - they crush their competition from every aspect.Keep on rocking.Perfect solution

Cons

Every time we had an issue, their support solved our problems.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words, Lukas! We're thrilled to hear that our support team has been doing an amazing job since we launched. We truly believe that our clients' success is our shared success. Thanks again for your support!

AD

Adriána D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

great

Pros

it gives you the option to benefit from partner's audiences to get more leads/increase revenueit gives you the option to set various affiliate tiers & commission structure (also recurring commissions) it gives you the option to benefit from partner's audiences to get more leads/increase revenue

Cons

it would benefit from native mobile apps

Thank you very much. Your feedback is appreciated!

JZ

Jakub Z.

Motion Pictures and Film, self-employed

My experience with Trackdesk

Pros

I recently used the free trial at Trackdesk, it exceeded my expectations. The interface is easy to navigate. Trackdesk's tutorial helped alot in getting an idea of what is possible on the platform.

Cons

One of the aspects I liked least about Trackdesk is that it is still a relatively new product and hasn't fully realized its potential yet. While it offers an impressive range of features and functionality, there is room for further improvement and refinement. However, it's important to note that these limitations are minimal, and Trackdesk still outperforms its competitors in terms of usability, comprehensiveness, and overall performance.

Thank you for the kind review. At trackdesk, our monthly roll out of new features and the evolution of the UX will maintain our competitiveness. Your feedback will be considered in our next stand-up.

JS

Jan S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great and versatile tool with a room for growth

Pros

Trackdesk's free plan is quite generous, allowing businesses of any size to leverage affiliate marketing without immediate costs. Its wide range of integrations with major e-commerce and payment platforms makes it versatile and convenient for us.

Cons

Certain integrations, while comprehensive, may not be as plug-and-play as expected.

BB

Ben B.

Computer Software, self-employed

Excellent Referral management product at an affordable price!!!

Trackdesk uniquely solves the problem of tracking clicks and affiliate referrals. It has a plethora of payout mechanisms and the customer support team has been responsive.

Pros

I found the onboarding process to be as seamless could be when implementing a third party product, like this one. It took less than a day to fully implement, which is far longer than many of the alternatives.

Cons

I did have some trouble with running the javascript code to track user emails at first, but was able to refine my implementation based on customer support feedback.

Michael M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Effective but simple affiliate marketing management software

Pros

Trackdesk provides a simple interface which is intuitive in managing an affiliate marketing program. I can easily setup commission tiers for my affiliates and integrate with Stripe.

Cons

When I used Trackdesk on my phone there were a few workflows that were not intuitive to continue in. For instance, when I was creating fee structures for affiliates on my phone I did not see an option to continue the prompt. I eventually figured out I had to continue using my phone’s keypad. On my desktop there was a button to continue which I thought was intuitive.

MF

Michal F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

allowed me to quickly launch an affiliate program for a client

Great platform to start your own affiliate program. Till now we found there everything we need.

Pros

Multi-tier commissions feature we needed. Intuitive user interface - really easy to set up and therefore suitable also for beginners. Tracking seems to be accurate and their support has been very helpful.

Cons

Nothing as such negative point for me. It works well for my client.

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your experience with trackdesk! We take great pride in the user interface of our platform. Thank you for your feedback - it's greatly appreciated!

Alternative Dispute Resolution, 11-50 employees

More than usable

A tool worth its price.

Pros

Trackdesk is well designed. Their knowledge base and support materials were written clearly.

Cons

It may take some people sometime to locate an answer to a question. In general, customer support has been fast to respond and their YT channel is rolling out meaningfull tutorials.

Thank for making the switch and feedback.

Martin M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Trackdesk review

Perfect solution for managing affiliate program

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use, excellent tracking features and reporting, fast loading

Cons

I am not aware of any feature that I would be missing at this stage

Martin K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great stuff. Try

Pros

TrackDesk is an efficient affiliate management platform, offering useful tools and detailed analytics for optimizing campaign performance. With its intuitive interface and responsive support, it's a go-to choice for boosting revenue from affiliate marketing endeavors.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning Support has always solved everything

Hi Martin, thanks for the positive message. We try to hard to offer stellar support.

FK

Filip K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great software for affiliate programs

Pros

Very nice dashboard with comprehensive reporting. Feature-rich software with great support and smooth onboarding.

Cons

Mobile access could be improved. The native mobile apps would help.

Thank you for the feedback. We will discuss your points amongst the team.

KR

Kamila R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Powerful software with excellent price

I am a serial entrepreneur and use Trackdesk for my ecommerce websites. It is a very powerful tool, easy to use. I particularly like the complete and clear reporting part that I was missing in tools I was testing previously. The feature portfolio is very complete, and the customer service is fast - also something that many software do not provide! The price is competitive and affordable even for small ecommerce owners. I definitely recommend it.

Pros

I like the very complete reporting and statistics part and performance metrics. It is very clear and user friendly so even if you are new to this, you will quickly find all the info you need to track your metrics. As a smaller e-commerce owner I also appreciate the great pricing and excellent customer service always ready to answer all my questions.

Cons

At the beginning it was a bit difficult to understand online instructions but I managed eventually, thanks to their quick client service.

AI

Adriana I.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Easy-to-use affiliate software with numerous useful features

Pros

- Trackdesk makes it possible to benefit from partner's audiences and therefore to get more leads and increase the revenue- Direct link tracking options- Has clear and nice reports where we can see every important metric

Cons

- For now, we haven't found anything negative aside from maybe the need for native mobile apps.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Thank you