VBOUT Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.14/10

Reviews by rating

The main thing about VBOUT that has impressed me is the Customer Service, it is truly outstanding.
A perfectly priced product with amazing features and training videos meant to supercharge the marketing campaign and automation. Works like a swiss army knife - so many utilities.
They have great templates if you just want the job done quickly. And best of all, their site builder is super fast.
UI could use a bit of an uplift. Add-ons can be a bit confusing to comprehend at first.
Modern landing page blocks and design for me its a bit generic.
Little shopify integration. Without our customer's data, the main automations won't work very well.

Magued A.

Business Manager Canada

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Un outil tout en un indispensable!

Transcript

Magued: Hello, my name is Magued. I'm a founder, and I'm going to give VBOUT about a five star review,...

cG

carlos G.

Digitail & innovator director

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

The best discovery of the last year!

Transcript

Carlos: I'm Carlos, Chief Regional Officer. Five star for [VBOUT 00:00:03] and for more reviews like...

Allen P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

An extremely well thought out stack with clear vision and execution

Pros

This is a stellar tool for marketers. It’s obviously incredibly well thought out and executed. The team behind this deserve to be commended for their excellent work, incredible vision, and lastly their AMAZING level of support and service.

Cons

Honestly there’s not much to complain about. The email designer is a little clunky, but a new version is coming in a few weeks - so that’s my only complaint resolved.

PK

Purnambica K.

Management Consulting, 501-1,000 employees

Take business automation to next gen level with VBOUT. A to Z automation of business !

My overall experience with VBOUT is just superb. It is an awesome automation tool which standardizes all critical business activities through its automation model and reduce dependency of businesses on manpower. Business productivity enhances and reduced wastage is reported after introduction of VBOUT in our system. Increased revenue is liked by all clients.

Pros

VBOUT helps in 360 degree business automation in most easiest and structured manner. It results in email marketing automation through inbuilt development of standardized template. No manual intervention involved at all. All the branding, sales and marketing campaigns are strengthened through automation which does not require any manpower dependency. It helps in saving of different costs a lot. It has improved performance outcome to next level. Loved by all our clients.

Cons

Nothing to report on any laxity. Costing should be strictly defined on basis on PaaS and SaaS model.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great as a LTD - works for us!

Enjoyable

Pros

Good value for money as a LTD, perhaps would not be interested if had to pay monthly

Cons

Some parts of it look old and clunky, please keep updating!

JC

Jim C.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Incredible pricing for a strong product

It was cheaper and more functional than the alternatives. So it's been a great experience.

Pros

Got it for an amazing deal, combines social media monitoring and social listening with marketing automation. It's much better value than other competitors I looked at. It works really nicely and is surprisingly straightforwards to use, considering it has all the functionality that is often spread across different apps.

Cons

Nothing really, it's great so far. I think the landing pages could be easier to figure out. I would love it if I could use it as a CRM for a small charity, so it really would be all in one then. It's got some features like this but not a lot.

AD

Abhijeet D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Switch to VBOUT

Love it overall and hope the awesome VBOUT team removes the cons mentioned above - (1) generate automatic zoom links, (2) live chat widget on the site, and (3) increase the number of calendars included per account.

Pros

- Packed with features that won't make you look up a second tool to do something that doesn't deserve a separate tool. - Cost effective as compared with other big names such as Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, etc.

Cons

- Lacks a live chat widget that can be embedded on your website. - Only one calendar system included per account. This is constraining and should be increased to a minimum of 3-5 - At the moment, the system does not automatically generate Zoom links when someone books a meeting using a calendar embed on your website.

DR

Dan R.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Everything About Vbout!

For a small business it has everything you need to automate your marketing systems. Fairly easy to launch and get started quickly and intuitive set up.

Pros

The ability to integrate everything you need to automate your marketing: From unlimited landing pages, SMS, leads, emails and social media together from one single tool instead of hoping between different platforms.

Cons

US and interface is a little outdated, but no doubt Vbout will upgrade this with all new customers requesting this. Templates are a little tricky to edit.

KS

Karen S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

All-in-one platform for Marketing Automation

All-in-one platform that allows us to easily automate tasks and steps for lead management and follow-up.

Pros

Vbout has many features included all-in-one package : Lead management, Email Marketing, Landing pages, Social Media, with Automation and Analytics. The interface is very clear and make it easy to connect optimize marketing and follow-up our leads along the way. This is very convenient and easy to train coworkers and clients to use it.

Cons

We can see Vbout platform has already evolved well, mature platform. And because it can do everything, I was not sure it would do each specifi things well. However with what I have seen so far, it is as advanced as some tools focused on one unique thing and it is easier to connect one thing to another and automate tasks. I would love to be able to post automatically to Facebook groups but I know they are adding new functionalities and support is very responsive.

RS

Ricky S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Comprehensive All In One platform

The whole platform has been very easy abs intuitive to navigate. It took no adjustment time coming form Hubspot and activecampaign

Pros

I like the email marketing feature built In so I don’t have use another platform to email my customers. It makes everything seamless and integrated in one platform

Cons

Being a newer app they could do better with the UI to make the platform looks more modern. But this is kind of a personal preference.

AS

Aditya S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Very powerful and mature platform!

Overall, I highly recommended platform, as mentioned before very mature and powerful. If you need to send emails (and you do!) you should not miss this!

Pros

Vbout is a powerful and mature marketing platforms. One of the nice aspects is that it offers Unlimited landing pages and SMS marketing as well apart from emails of course. Getting started is easy as it offers a step-by-step guide to set up the account when you first log in, so its not overwhelming. The interface is well crafted and organised plus there are a lot of features this platform offers....

Cons

The UX is starting to get a little outdated, updates to UX sooner will keep it looking polished and reflect its usefulness.

MS

Markus S.

Computer Software, self-employed

An all in one solution for lead gen and outreach

I have watched many videos and webinars. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gives a very good impression that gives me the feeling that vBout has a great guture. They quality of the application is very good, I am yet to find any bugs, and the video documentation on their YouTube channel is very helpful for learning the software!

Pros

The combination of being able to offer customers to handle so much under the same roof with great help documentation and videos makes vBout a very good platform to offer to clients. The possibility to handle multiple social media accounts with both inbox and scheduler is useful. Automate lead generation in the form of landing pages and then score the leads and reach out to segments of them with targeted multi channel campaigns is great!

Cons

I have not been able to make the popups for collecting leads "multi step" (I want to ask them different questions depending on previous answer to qualify them). Maybe it is not possible or maybe it was me not trying enough. I immediately gave up because I am using ConvertBox for this and just pushed the leads through a ConvertBox form instead.

hS

hm S.

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Perfect marketing automation with all the necessary tools

My overall experience with VBOUT is really amazing. As VBOUT is a multi-tool platform, it makes possible to operate all marketing processes from the same platform. Its automation process is simple to execute, and it provides a large number of templates.

Pros

I like the email automation, chunk sending email, suppression list, contact management, browser push, and integration with third-party integration.

Cons

Its landing page templates are less likable to me.

LS

Luca S.

Performing Arts, self-employed

Great solution with huge flexibility

Great customer service. Always friendly and helpful. Again I love using VBOUT as a service and look forward for many new features and possibilities

Pros

I love the flexibility VBOUT offers in creating journeys and automations. It makes scaling your business a breeze and helps engaging with users without too much hassle. A great alternative to services as MailChimp where many useful features require additional fees or high monthly fees. VBOUT was a more logical step for me.

Cons

Importing from services such as MailChimp was a bit of a hassle. Especially because I use tags a lot. However after quite some help from customer service and some fiddeling around on my own I was able to import and maintain tags using automation.

MS

Manish S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Overall one great tool to manage your small business

Very good

Pros

Its features of unlimited landing pages and domain integration

Cons

Onboarding support. I signed up in an Onboarding event but the moderater lady ignored all my question except one. Landing page builder needs more functionality like flowtrack

MY

Muhammad Y.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

All In One Marketing Tool

With Vbout i can solve alot in my business especially I don't need any marketing tools again. I can replace my email marketing tool, my social media schedule, my browser push notification tools, a lot more :) Its a complete tool for marketing.

Pros

I was an Active Campaign user before using Vbout. I didn't expect that Vbout is a mature tool and very full of features for marketing, especially its email automation feature. It's very easy for us to make sending emails from simple to complex ones Not to mention the very complete and unlimited social media scheduling feature (this is amazing !) I've never come across a tool as sophisticated and...

Cons

I think the software is quite expensive especially when you are still starting the business. But it's worthed it because the software is a complete set of tools for marketing. The other thing that needs to look maybe about its UI, the interface is quite an old style. But this is not really a problem but it's better if they can improve it to be more modern.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Happy I went with Vbout

I have used many marketing automation tools in the past, but VBOUT is by far the most intuitive and useful one I have come across. I can't imagine running my business without it now. I love this tool and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use marketing automation platform

Pros

This tool is well worth the money, it's been a great investment for my company. The customer service is also excellent - they're always happy to help when I have questions or concerns, even after hours. VBOUT allows me to manage all of my social media profiles from one place, design landing pages with no coding knowledge, and schedule marketing campaigns. The interface is straightforward and easy to use. My favorite feature is the dashboard, which allows me to monitor and analyze all my marketing activities. .

Cons

I took a while to familiarize myself with the tools, but they are similar to many others on the market. I wish they charged based on subscriber count.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

The swiss knife for your digital marketing needs

I love how VBout has it all. Not only does it help me with my email marketing, but with my social media, landing pages and SMS, too. I'm able to manage my leads with ease, and track my success with the CRM integration. I know I'm paying a lot for this, but it's money well spent because I know it will help me generate leads, manage my mailing list and deliver more sales.

Pros

VBout is a powerful marketing platform that helps you manage all of your marketing efforts. One of its prominent features is the ability to manage a lot of your marketing activities in a single place. This is a great way to improve team productivity and save you a lot of time. VBout also includes several other significant features that will help you automate your marketing activities, such as email marketing automation, landing page builder, SMS, and more.

Cons

The platform's user interface is a little outdated. I guessed it's because they're here for quite a while now but at least they don't interfere with the way it works, so you can just focus on things that matter the most and not let go of the certain detail that might be there. They could do a revamp to make the experience even better by refining some of their basic features and tools. You may have to purchase extras from them if you want the full potential of this software to be unlocked, as most of their enhance features are only available via add-ons which need to be purchased in a monthly subscription plan.

VL

Victor L.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Good Marketing platform for higher ROI

Overall, I am happy with the Vbout, and it helps us to save time, and we can run many business operations from just one application. It is a huge time saver. It is also economical to use one system than to pay many different apps and also learn each and every app. I like the usability, easy on boarding; almost zero learning curve was required, and it provides peace of mind for to run marketing effectively. I am happy with the Vbout and looking forward to use it more and more for my business. I wish it will become even better at each single day, and team will take care to give the best value to its customers.

Pros

Vbout does not limit the contacts, and we can have unlimited leads, and it is a huge plus compare to other alternatives in the market which become expensive as we add more contacts. Vbout has easy drag and drop landing page builder, and it has many templates and we were able to connect our own domain with this and can build unlimited landing pages. Vbout provides embedable forms that can be embedded at any website, and it helps to collect leads. All other features are also very interesting and it helps to improve marketing. We can book customer's meetings right in the system by using the calendar feature. We can run social media marketing.

Cons

All features are good, but I would like to see to have more templates for landing pages and even better UI.

Design, 1-10 employees

Don't miss one of the best tools for email automation!

All in all, I highly recommend this product, especially for beginners like me, you will learn everything about email automation!

Pros

Vbout and thier tutorials have already taught me a great deal about email marketing and automation, even though I am new to it. What I like : -The founder is a very organized person when presenting his product; I love their webinars! -You will not also get the product; you will learn from them about automation. -Customer service, topnotch! -About is not just an automation tool; they also have a primary...

Cons

What I would like to have in the future: -Modern landing page blocks and design for me its a bit generic.

DC

Dunia C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Honestly, I don't know why this software is not better known

Discovering Vbout has been a great surprise for me and has definitely improved my marketing strategies. I have spent several hours on it, but I think it has been worth it. I have also been able to get rid of other tools, as Vbout covers the functionality. So far very happy with the platform.

Pros

Vbout is one of the most complete marketing automation software on the market. It has the features you expect in such a platform and more. One of the things I like the most is that from the platform you can build landing pages and even popups. Many platforms advertise that they can track the entire customer cycle and it is not true. In the case of Vbout I was surprised that you can do a very complete tracking of the customer journey.

Cons

A software with so many features has one limitation and that is that it can be difficult to master in its entirety. Vbout is not a software that you start using and after 20 minutes you know how everything works. No, with this platform the learning curve is a bit steeper. I also think the usability of the platform has a lot of room for improvement.

AN

Adam N.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The real deal, All in one marketing automation powerhouse

Pros

Just started to delve into the depths of this awesome software. So far its very impressive. I love the automations features, feature rich with a ton of good triggers and actions in a decent visual flow builder. It certainly is as a mature, well thought out and comprehensive all in one marketing platform. I do have existing tools for things like email and social media scheduling, but I love the...

Cons

As has been mentioned the UI is the one main area. Its not bad, its just not great either. Roadmap says this is being revamped, so will watch this space!

HB

Harry B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

VBout is a fantastic software

We are using for almost 5 business and we and our clients are loving it.

Pros

VBout is powerful software that allows you to create landing pages with little to no tech skills. It's simple, fast, and has a great tech support team to help you along the way. I use this product on almost all of my new projects.

Cons

I spend most of my time in the email template builder. VBOUT still needs more work in terms of styling options and user interface / user experience

Martin B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Feature-rich marketing automation suite with amazing customer support

Overall, my experience with VBOUT has been excellent. They've even implemented small features that I requested without any fuss.

Pros

VBOUT is an affordable, all-in-one marketing automation suite that gives businesses of all sizes the tools they need to succeed. It includes everything from email marketing and lead capture forms to automated workflow and reporting. Plus, it integrates with my CRM (HubSpot), making it easy to keep my data organized and my marketing campaigns coordinated.If you're looking for a comprehensive marketing automation suite that will help you save time and money, then you need to check out VBOUT. It's the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

As with any comprehensive software, there is a learning curve to getting started. However, they provide comprehensive training with a certification and provide great customer support for your technical setup.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

All-in-one tool for marketers

We used VBOUT at my earlier company for managing our clients and their marketing activities. It has brought a boost in results for them, making them pretty happy and extending their contract with us. Automation tools are highly convenient that you can simply set them up and forget about it. A more modern interface would make this a top choice for marketers.

Pros

Vbout makes managing clients a breeze for any social media marketer. It provides all features like email automation, marketing automation, automation of promotional activities over any social media etc. Especially, sending large volumes of customized emails were automated easily and has saved us a lot of time. Our clients have also seen great results with multiple leads coming from the promotional ads that Vbout has helped create, so there is definite improvement in ROI. It also offers all these features at a much affordable pricing plan, which is suitable for small marketing agencies.

Cons

The UI is rather outdated. The remplates are pretty basic and standard - those could use an updation.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

VBOUT is a great value, fully-featured, dynamic, and lightweight

I look forward to fully utilizing all of the features of VBOUT. I have zero doubts about using this tool to build my business. I am hesitant to overly rely on any tools to run my business but VBOUT has my vote of confidence.

Pros

This software is fully-featured: It can handle whatever you throw at it. It has integrations for everything else. AND it's lightweight, quick, and snappy. Even the landing page builder is quick and lightweight.

Cons

There is a required learning curve to get oriented and take full advantage of all the features. However, that process was fairly short for me.

KT

Kevin T.

Sports, 1-10 employees

VBOUT is a game Changer

VBOUT has been my best purchase of 2022 and I cant wait for it to be an integral part of my business in 2023 and beyond.

Pros

The way everything works together and you don't have to go between software and can use everything under one application is brilliant. The main thing about VBOUT that has impressed me is the Customer Service, it is truly outstanding!!!

Cons

The only thing is a personal matter of the learning curve to ensure that I use all the products to their maximum potential. With their fantastic support you are able to get answers to questions and fixes from problems I have caused within minutes. It is a brilliant service.