VerticalResponse Reviews

4.03/5 (38 reviews)

David Faustina

Easy to use, great intro price and hard to integrate in a fast manner to lead pages.

Reviewed 2017-07-16

Personally I did not receive any benefit but that's not to say that there's not a place for it in the marketplace. For a small business or maybe a small church or small nonprofit doesn't need integrative approaches which I think everybody should but if they don't use them then this would be a wonderful email client for that sort of consumer. They offer a great free option and their layouts are attractive and really easy to use. I had used them in the past and a decade later I return to using the product however although I enjoyed the templates the relationship was short-lived.

Gregg Brekke

Great looking e-newsletters!

Reviewed 2019-03-01

There are a lot of email campaign tools out there and VerticalResponse is one of the best I've encountered for managing and scheduling e-newsletter distribution at a reasonable cost.With VerticalResponse I was able to go from a spreadsheet of member names and email addresses to send my first e-newsletter in less than an hour. Easy to use templates guide content creation and offers flexible scheduling options that include social media posting. List management lets subscribers opt in and out without manual intervention and includes tools to build landing pages and links for subscription. Simple reporting is included in the free system and shows delivery/open rates. Advanced reporting allows a deeper dive into the analytics of your mail campaigns.

Chris Stephens

A Diamond in the rough!

Reviewed 2019-02-01

I love Vertical Response. It makes it easy to time, share, send marketing campaigns across digital platforms and does so at an incredible price. (With a great incentive for non-profits!)I love this software as it gives me the ability to send high-quality HTML e-mails to our groups. The design tools are nice and easy to use. It makes our marketing campaigns look great for a great price.

Easy To Use

Reviewed 2019-02-10

My overall experience has been great. Outside of a few emails being blocked. But, that means the system was being protective and allowed us an opportunity to do additional cleaning of our lists.What I like most about Vertical Response is that it's really easy to use. Once my contacts were imported, we were up and running. They offer many templates that can be used for various types of emails and eblasts. The entire process is simple and you can easily track how your emails are performing. They offer a lot of value for the price.

Lakesha Bailey

Good

Reviewed 2018-04-18

I have had this software for over a year and it was really easy to use for the most part it was really organized..they have been around for a long time so i was impressed with their track record.

Michelle Martinez

Gets the job done

Reviewed 2018-03-05

Ease of useThis tool was very easy to use when we were starting out our email journey. The list upload process and email creation was simple. The software also allowed us to track performance, which contributed to other email tactics to test. It was also relatively inexpensive.

Claudette Stamps

love using Vertical Response for my email marketing because it's very user-friendly

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Convenient and easy to use. Has really helped our business groEasy to use and user friendly, had no problems learning this software quickly and proficiently. Just wish our office had discoveryed this sooner

Aaron J.

A reliable email marketing company.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Weekly email marketing. Easy to use and affordable monthly plans.It is really easy to use. No need to write codes so anyone can use it. You can link your social media accounts as well.

Mass emailing made easy!

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Vertical Response has great design features and templates to help businesses and organizations convey there messages in appealing ways. They help you organize email lists and contacts so that messages can be targeted to maximize impact.

Anonymous

Easy to use and stable platform

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-24

It's easy to build and get an email out of the door. The customer service has been pleasant to deal with when help is needed.

Lindsay Kuhl

Emails look good, but people don't see them.

Reviewed 2016-12-21

Creating an email and sending it is super easy! The challenge is that our recipients, who have asked to receive the emails, have to search through their junk or clutter or trash email folders to find the emails. It is really hard to receive emails from Vertical response. When I first started receiving emails from our organization, I had to search for the email and move the email from junk to important multiple times. As an organization, we have actually stopped using vertical response, because it is not a good way to communicate with our recipients. It would be great if they could receive the emails and not have to search for them. Super easy to use! Great templates help you create fabulous looking emails.

Work Arounds

Reviewed 2018-12-27

It sends emails to who I want them to be sent to. Uploading contacts is easy.

kalyn hitt

Best customer service!

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Vertical response is a great option for small-large nonprofits or organizations who are looking for a mass emailer. The features are great with simple, customizable templates. It is a drag and drop system that allows you to pull text, photos, etc. with ease. You can deliver your message in a clear, creative way!Easy to use! User-friendly with many options. Also, has a very low spam rate!

Meghan Komin

Vertical Response provides a convenient and easy way for our company to produce attractive e-blasts.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

I really appreciate its straightforward and simplistic user interface. It makes it easy to put eblasts together in a snap.

lewis hill

Email communication made easy

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I have created content and emailed to thousands of email addresses . the process is fast easy and professional when done. I can customize lists and it helps me keep track of who has opened my emails. you can schedule follow ups for non-responders and track unsubscribes. This is an amazing package. You can create campaigns from their templates and turn out beautiful professional content. Very customizable and easy to use , if you can type a letter you can use this. Prices are based on the amount of contacts you service and it is the best I have seen.

Ron Shanks

Good email marketing platform

Reviewed 2019-02-06

send email blasts to our many customers without being blacklisted. relatively easy to use if you have some "web" experience. Also you can pay to uses your own send from domain.

Sierra Hopp

Good value for mass emailing

Reviewed 2019-02-24

It's a good value and once you have a template you like it works well.This is a very affordable solution for sending mass emails. The templates are also very helpful especially if the emails you plan to send are all the same format.

Kevin Manning

Overall a decent email solution

Reviewed 2017-11-14

I really like the list building and segmenting functionality, it provides a great email testing solution.

Lori Gagen

You can't beat free!

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Excellent!I am so grateful that Vertical Response offers non-profits a solution at no cost to help us grow and achieve excellence in our communications.

Yan Fedorov

I've used Vertical Response for about two years.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Excellent community.Vertical Response is a pioneer in email marketing and they had a very good community of marketers. I've learned a ton from them and the software was decent. Also the monthly newsletter "What's the topic, Popick" was interesting and useful.

Jeff London

We are a non-profit and using this for mass mailing has been helpful.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-08-15

It was a free service and enabled us to reach our membership with news and announcements.The capability to make custom emails using a multitude of possible templates. Having the capability to import contacts and examine the the open rates and follow the effectiveness of any email campaign. Being a non-profit we were able to use the free version.

francis lada

The Vertical Response Business Application

Reviewed 2019-01-21

it saves times creating responsive email for business people, very engaging and does deliver the right approach to business needstime saving application for business use

Anonymous

I used Vertical Response to send out newsletters and updates for a small nonprofit.

Reviewed 2018-02-06

Free and easy to use.Very easy to use, and very easy to get started. I did not have much experience in email marketing or HTML, and still found the templates available straight forward and understandable.

Hasnain Millwala

Value for money for bulk email marketing

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Very easy to use, a light on the pocket way to get started with email marketing. We used it for one of my previous organizations called SCNext to email flyers and updates to our members. Worked like a charm and plus the free version had many features which we rode along for a long time.

ram gopal

Marketing - Campaign - Analysis

Reviewed 2017-02-23

VerticalResponse is a good choice for an email marketing solution when you also need advanced image-editing features. There's no guarantee that your contacts who use Gmail will receive your emails, though. Creating segmented email campaigns is also more difficult with this application than with the best email marketing services. However the templates and marketing responses were quite healthier.