Keela Logo

Keela

Fundraising CRM that unifies fundraising and donor comms.

Keela Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.38/10

Reviews by rating

An amazing product with great customer support always willing to help. Cannot recommend this enough as it has provided an overall great user experience.
Keela is a mid-range platform that is relatively easy to use, with many useful features and a commitment to continuous improvement that is second-to-none.
This is hard to say, because I am sure that anything I am struggling with is user error, and not likely the software.
The worst I have every experience with software company's.
And there's something else: They (the entire team) seem to have such a customer service orientation that they LISTEN. And they aren't afraid to admit that something needs to change.

DL

Douglas L.

President

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Keela "Thinks" Like We "Think"

Transcript

Doug L.: Hi, my name is Doug. I'm president of a nonprofit, and I would give Keela five out of five....

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Must-have for Any Organization!

Overall, I have found Keela to be very useful and I think the subscription has been worth every penny. I would highly for others to give it a try as it can really make donor engagement a much easier process. It has been very beneficial for our organization as we're now much more organized and efficient when it comes to donation tracking and have a place with all of our contact informations.

Pros

What I like about Keela is that it has so many different purposes and can be used for more than just one thing. For example, I can use Keela to create a database for all of our contacts for our nonprofit organization. In addition to that, I can also create a donation page where I can track all of the donations that we recieve a create a donor profile, where I can report how much they've donated.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it can be a little difficult to navigate at certain times. Everything seems to be hidden away under some tabs or menus. This is not a major inconvenience but it would be much easier to use if everything was organized and presented in a better way on the Keela website.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such lovely feedback - we are very grateful! It sounds like you've been making good use of your CRM and donation pages which is just fantastic to hear. We are working on making the navigation of Keela even more intuitive and user-friendly - stay tuned for these improvements in the future! If you have any particular suggestions about how to improve navigation, please don't hesitate to let us know by posting an idea here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new)! Thanks again!

CR

Christopher R.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great team, great product

Overall our experience has been top-notch!

Pros

Easy integration with multiple other tools related to email, events and accounting. We were very happy with the ability to upload our previously accumulated data through the import tools. Self Help documents are thorough and the Support team are responsive, clear and concise.

Cons

Soft credits and ability to report on both the initiator and the final delivery vehicle would be super helpful. Minor- but an ability to track any premiums distributed through some form of inventory capture would be great.

Hi Christopher, thanks so much for your feedback! The Support Team is thrilled to hear our Support resources have been useful for you and your team. I'm curious about your recommendations for Soft Credit Reporting and 'Inventory Capture'. Our team would love to hear more about what you have in mind related to this. If you are interested in sharing your ideas with us, please reach out to support@keela.com. We are problem solvers, so we may even be able to help you report on some of the things you are hoping for in the system. Otherwise, you can always add your ideas into our Product Portal for our team to review (https://portal.productboard.com/keela/1-product-portal/tabs/1-under-consideration). Thanks again for your review, we look forward to hearing your ideas!

NW

Niki W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

poor integration with Quickbooks

Disappointing, speaking from the perspective of the charity's accountant.

Pros

Good for donor management, however, I don't use it for that purposes because I'm the accountant, not the fundraising manager.

Cons

We were hoping to integrate donations in Keela with Quickbooks donations revenue, but the automatic integration created a unique customer in Quickbooks for every donation (with a long string of non-sensical text as the unique identifier), which doesn't help, since we just want all donations from a single donor under that single 'customer' in Quickbooks. Also, multiple donations are often combined...

Hi Niki, thanks so much for your review! I wanted to address some of your concerns. With the new QB integration in 2.0, a new customer should not be created for each transaction. If you are still experiencing this in 2.0, please reach out to support@keela.com so we can look into this. As for lumping donations into one transaction, this is something that has been brought to our attention and we...

ME

Melanie E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Keela to supports my nonprofit needs!

Pros

I am so happy to have found Keela to supports my nonprofit needs! At first, I was impressed with the sales team and the product presented to me. The team took the time necessary to help me understand the product. They were not pushy and answered all my questions. They are more affordable than competitors with similar functionality. The software is super easy to use. It looks great. The functionality...

Cons

I do not use the dashboard so much and it's not that customizable.

Hi Melanie, thanks so much for your fabulous review! We all love working with you, so glad you've enjoyed working with us too :) Regarding the dashboards, some great improvements are coming in our new platform that you'll have the chance to migrate to this summer. We look forward to sharing that new enhancement as well as many others with you very soon!

EO

Elisabeth O.

Education Management, self-employed

Review for small charity with staff of one looking to grow our capacity

Overall Keela is excellent and I love using it. More than that, I love the Keela brand and what the company stands for. There's a warmth and personal approach that helps me feel confident that the Keela team are in my corner. Since I'm the only staff member for my charity, I can't overstate the importance of feeling like Keela are an extended part of my charity team - you help me feel supported and less alone. Thank you! (Also love the annual capacity conference - please keep it coming!!)

Pros

The price point is REALLY amazing for very small, young charities. For the functionality, Keela offers huge bang for our buck. My charity Board love that Keela are specifically aiming to help small charities like our grow our capacity. Switching to Keela has allowed me (the ED and sole staff member) to streamline our work flows and automate a bunch of things (like tax receipts and donor thank yous!) that were taking up a lot of my time.

Cons

One thing that bugs me a lot is when someone uses the contact form that is embedded into our website I seem to need to click through several layers in Keela to actually get to their message (notifications > contact > interactions > contact form > message). It'd be amazing if somehow those messages were easier to access - it took me a few goes to figure out that I need to look up "interactions" for a contact, and not "emails".

Hi Elisabeth, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review for Keela! We are so warmed that you consider us part of your team. We definitely love helping out our customers and consider them part of the Keela family as well :) I've passed on your feedback to our team regarding the form responses and interactions vs emails. We are currently working on some improvements, so hopefully, these items will be included in a release soon!

SG

Sam G.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Love it so far and excited to continue integrating it into our regular workflows.

Pros

The customer service has been good, the platform offers a robust feature set with good customization. We are still learning and implementing the tool and it feels like it has a lot of more to offer as we continue to integrate it into our daily operation. Some of the other platforms didn't offer as much flexible control. The pricing feels fair and transparent. As we were looking for a tool the more established systems were too expensive and were hard to get a good sense of and the cheaper systems lacked a lot of features that we were looking for. Keela feels like the right balance, and we have already seen updates and new features that make it a better solution.

Cons

The user interface is good but there are areas where it feels old and clunky and a little confusing. The report creation and segmentation tools in particular feel like they could be streamlined. The tools work but they feel like they are lagging behind some of the other user experiences in other parts of the Keela platform. That's a small complaint so far very happy and excited to continue to learn the platform.

Hello Sam. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We really appreciate this - especially your comments on our Reporting tool. I'm happy to report that our Product Team are currently designing a bunch of enhancements to improve it, based on feedback from our users just like this! It's always a great feeling to know that our Product Roadmap aligns exactly with what our customers are asking for. That's the sweet spot! If ya'll keep providing us with such thoughtful and challenging (in a good way!) feedback, we'll keep working to make Keela the best that it can be. Thanks so much! The Customer Care team.

AT

Andie T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great functionality - looking forward to UI improvements!

We really love using Keela and feel/hope that we're on the verge of seeing an interface that is jam-packed with functionality and more streamlined snapshots.

Pros

Keela is straightforward, streamlined, and organized. I love having donors and follow-up notifications at my fingertips, and the integrations are great. I also really enjoy the 'big picture' view of a campaign, through which I can see which emails we've sent, who has donated, and how much we've raised. Plus, the support team is awesome!

Cons

Not having a mobile app makes it very difficult to utilize the software for our needs. I am often on-the-go with my team when I need donor information or to check on the status of a campaign. Also, I find the landing page to be lacking. The basic format (multiple mini-dashboards in one) is fantastic, but I usually only look at the box that shows current donations for the month. I think having a snapshot of current campaigns in one box, donor follow-ups in another, and maybe top donors or most recent gifts in another would be much more useful.

Hello Andie! Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback. We appreciate it! I'm so glad to hear that you find the system straight forward and easy to use. I assure you that our support thinks that YOU ARE AWESOME! I definitely agree that a mobile app will be a really important addition to Keela and it's currently in production. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the exciting new features to come - it'll be a blast! Thanks again.

LC

Linda C.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Simple, fairly comprehensive but could use some upgrades

Overall we have been happy with Keela. We chose it above others because we could send our emails and keep up our mailing list in the same software. The emails are somewhat limited but do the job. I am not an experienced computer person, so the software needs to look inviting and be easier to understand and operate for me to like it. Keela was easier than most we looked at.

Pros

It is fairly easy to do the basic functions on Keela.

Cons

I don't often have to pull reports, but when I do it is cumbersome and challenging. It is better than the previous software we used but I like to use the Tags to identify different groups of people and it takes a while to figure out how to do this each time.

LR

Liz R.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Very Responsive Customer Service

Keela is an easy-to-use, glitch-free software with a great team behind it.

Pros

Keela was easy to implement and start using. The help desk team are fantastic and responsive to all inquiries and problems. It has sufficient functionality for our needs at a small nonprofit. Their developers are responsive to feedback on our needs.

Cons

Keela really needs a mobile platform and it would be great to have more robust reporting capacity; I still need to do some report-building in spreadsheets instead.

Hi Liz! We just wanted to reach out and thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure working with you and your team. We have appreciated all your suggestions since you've been with Keela. In response to your comment, we can't wait to introduce mobile. It's currently under testing, so it's coming super soon! Keep up the great work and stay tuned :)

Kymberly P.

Keela has been great for our project management and keeping the team up to date.

Managing Projects easily, creating fundraising campaigns that look good and track metrics, CRM integration.

Pros

It is so easy to use! From the project management to running fundraising campaigns and eBlasts we have been able to do things with little to no learning curve. Customer Support is top notch - I have gotten answers quickly and have been able to resolve any questions I had. The company is very responsive! The whole BAHC team LOVES Keela!

Cons

That there is no mobile platform and not as much customization as we'd like in the Donation Page, email Templates etc.

We're excited to let you know that our mobile app is coming soon! The best way to be notified of new feature is to subscribe to our blog for updates. Re: customizations, we're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

DP

David P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Very happy with our nonprofit's first CRM

I've only had positive experiences with Keela; the staff are all super helpful, they truly listen to customer feedback and make changes accordingly which is what's made Keela 2.0 more or less perfect for our small non-profit.

Pros

Keela's interface is easy to use and intuitive. The Help articles are easily searchable and clear and if you're still stuck the customer support is the best I've experienced from any software provider. Keela has made managing donor data a breeze and I can easily segment donors with the tag feature. The reporting function in Keela 2.0 seem greatly improved from 1.0. Donation forms are easily created, customized and embedded on our website.

Cons

There were a few things I didn't like in Keela 1.0 (the reporting function, custom columns to view certain bulk contact info at a glance, monthly donation only form) but as far as I an tell so far they've all be fixed in Keela 2.0.

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Keela. It is awesome to hear you are enjoying Keela 2.0 a much as we are. You have been awesome to work with, we've appreciated you reaching out to our Success Team with your desire to learn and curiosity. We look forward to continuing to work alongside Environmental Youth Alliance. If you have any additional feedback, or questions come up in navigating our new system, you know where to find us :) All the best, Keela's Succes Team

CC

Catherine C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Keela is King of CRM

Very enthused and satisfied with our experience with keela. We have gained greater customer insights and the donor tax receipt system is very much improved from our previous software

Pros

The software is easy to use and has a number of features. The customer support is outstanding which is valuable because there are so many features.

Cons

The communications software and integration with the segments and tags can be cumbersome and requires more steps than other programs like mailchimp. However, Keela is constantly improving its offerings and we see these as minor compared to the benefits

Hello Catherine. What an absolute joy to read! Thank you so much. "Keela is King" has a wonderful ring to it. The Customer Care team think you are outstanding as well - glad we are on the same page. I'm so happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We look forward to growing our system with you! - Customer Care Team

TS

Taryn S.

Lovely locally program!

We think it is pretty great!

Pros

This is more than a CRM for us! This software created inspiration for building a journey for our donors and sponsors. It provides us with numbers at our finger tips and knowledge is power.

Cons

There are some functions that are lacking intuitive UX for our team.

What an incredible review Taryn, this is EXACTLY what Keela aims to do. We not only aim to provide a practical and efficient CRM but we also aim to create tools and resources that support organization's creativity and critical thinking so they can thrive and keep sharing their impact with the world. We are so delighted to hear Keela has supported your organization with this. With that said, we would...

RM

Ronald M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Extremely useful

We were looking a CRM for non-profit over many years. We tried and implemented Al lest other two products but the results were not as We hope. With Keela We are very happy because it is all in one products and they know what are they doing. Congratulations for your company.

Pros

It is very user friendly and complete. Definitely a complete solution for non-profit.

Cons

Any is missing. For us keela works perfectly.

Hi Ronald, we are so appreciative of your review. It's great to hear that Keela is meeting all the needs of your organization, that is our ultimate goal after all! We are looking forward to watching your organization grow and prosper alongside Keela. Keep up the awesome work :)

JP

Janice P.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Glad we switched

My overall experience is great. I feel that it has take our company to the next level.

Pros

I like the dashboard element. It is a nice visual to help keep track of donation goals. I like that I can use it as a database as well as an email marketing platform. I also like that all of our employees can access the same information from their remote workplaces.

Cons

I would love over the phone assistance. I wish there was a easier way to follow up on un-open emails as well as build more complicated mailing lists.

Hi Janice! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that Keela has helped take your company to the next level! Also, we are continuing to add filter options for your Contact list so you can make your mailing list as sophisticated as you would like, stay tuned! We also hope that in the future we can introduce phone support as Keela continues to evolve. Thanks again for giving Keela such a great review, it keeps us motivated :)

GC

Gina C.

11-50 employees

I love Keela! is very organized, efficient and user friendly. I wouldn't use any other program

Saving Time, organizing how we manage our volunteers (I would suggest at Social Services to your industry category as it isn't there and thats what we do.)

Pros

Visually appealing: good use of colour to organize categories and make it easy to find, images that help identify what category has what information. I had A.D.D and so many websites or programs are so text heavy and overwhelming and everything is shouting at you at the page to notice it. This program is superior in its use and look. User Friendly: I got the hang of the program easily. It is...

Cons

I wish Keela could create a software program for inbound and outbound calls. The program currently being used is "iCarol" which is a great program, however it would be great to have another software option. Once upon a time Bell was the only company to monopolize the phone industry...now there are several ... Removing a volunteer: It is frustrating categorizing volunteer as "inactive" as they still show up with all the active volunteers, which clogs up the page. If you had a separate page as inactive (so they wouldn't show up with the active volunteers) that would make a MASSIVE difference. As volunteers honor their commitment and leave .. so we have A LOT of inactive volunteers with the active volunteer

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

CC

Cynthia C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Good "first-time user" system for basic needs

We had hoped to use Keela for grants and donation management, as well as the primary email blast tool to replace MailChimp and Salesforce. Our expectations exceeded the capabilities of the system. Still, I would recommended it to small organizations that are moving from Excel spreadsheets and other less sophisticated ways of managing contacts.

Pros

The project management tool is exceptionally well done and easy to use. It's the feature I use the most. The online donation/payment tool is also very well done, easy to set up and manage, and user friendly for both the administrator and the donor/payee.

Cons

There are some significant limitations in the contact management tool. It is not designed to link or associate individual contacts (persons) with organizations. This creates some difficulties in parsing lists for email blasts and analysis. As a basic contact list, it's okay, but not adequate for our contact and donation tracking needs. The e-mail form is limited. There are not a lot of design features. It's fine for basic messages, but don't expect to get too fancy with the layout and design.

Hi Cynthia, thanks for your feedback. I have some good news! Based on our previous discussions with you and other clients on this topic, we're going to be adding a new feature to split contacts into "Organization" and "People" contacts and create associations between them. This is coming very soon. If you'd like to be notified when this feature is available, please subscribe here: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-52 P.s. We're also planning to improve our E-blast template builder to give you additional options for layout and design, follow our progress here: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-8

MF

Mark F.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Accessible and cost-effective CRM for non-profits

This was our first online donation portal, and it worked perfectly. And having this combined with a CRM, to track all interactions and contact data, at an affordable price has been perfect.

Pros

The program is ready to deploy immediately for non-profits, and does not require an in-house IT team to deploy. The folks at Keela have designed it specifically for non-profits and administrators can begin using immediately. Very user friendly, so also easy to onboard a team of users to begin using immediately. Combines CRM needs with fundraising functionality in one program. Ease of importing and exporting custom data sets is a huge bonus.

Cons

Linking companies to individual contacts is not intuitive at first, and can result in duplicate entries. However, they are easily merged.

KN

Keith N.

Not a CRM software package

We had thought to replace our CRM software with Keela, but trying to 'translate' the processes in place with Software ABC into Keela has not been totally successful. It may be that I am too used to the 'old ways' that I can't change. We originally bought Keela because of the receipt function and the hopes that we could replace our other CRM software. Changeover has been slow and we are really only using the receipt function in Keela right now.

Pros

Keela integrates very easily with most other apps I am using . Paypal and Stripe are easy to set up; connects to Eventbrite too. Adding contacts is super easy, plain language categories and descriptions. Easy to connect contacts into groups (they call them 'families'). The software is geared towards use by a single point NFP agency. Can generate receipts for all monies that come in, assign them...

Cons

As a software package created for single point NFP, it does not like that I work for an agency that provides services to other NFP organizations for an annual fee. I can't group the contacts into one organization and then make the organization the one that pays the annual fee (it needs to be attributed to a contact).

Hello Keith - thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you've found the receipting tool to be helpful! My favourite part is your comment on Keela's commitment to improvement - We really do aim for this! The Revenues tool upgrade has been a big boon for us and we couldn't have done it without you - thank you! If you have any particular processes that you'd like to transition from Software ABC to Keela please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@networksforchange.org - We'll do our best to create a new way for you to do the same magic in Keela :) Thanks again!

MR

Melissa R.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Vertile Foundation

It's been good. One other thing, your [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered to donate money to us when we first signed up. This never happened and we weren't credited that amount either. It would be nice to get that as a credit for next year.

Pros

It's very easy to use. I really like that we can put in recurring donations easily.

Cons

Right now, we're mainly using this software to help with time-consuming tasks like sending tax receipts. It would be really helpful if you had a very customizable template for these letters. I would only like to show the necessary info - date, amount and customer name. They don't need anything else from the database and if it's messy and include too much info, we'll have to do it manually. Also, we...

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's very much appreciated. Great news - both the ability to customize receipts and a report of Top Donors within Keela are two features that we are building right now. I'm so glad to hear that our Product Team is heading in the right direction :) Top Donor reports will be available in the upcoming months when your organization transitions to our newest platform - stay tuned for more details! I've sent an email to you from our support@keela.com email address to follow up on your credit - lookout for it today. Thanks again!

KT

Katie T.

Keela -- Quality Nonprofit Software at an Affordable Price

Pros

What I enjoy most about Keela is how many features are included at an affordable rate. Working at a small organization, we were able to transition the vast majority of our spreadsheets and loose systems into one. We also were previously using an outdated hardware CRM system installed on a single, unreliable office computer and were in desperate need of a cloud-based system.

Cons

Because Keela is a system that does not include the bells and whistles of more expensive options, some functionality does seem limited. While most issues are very minor, I would say my biggest frustration is not being able to easily track married couples in the same contact entry.

Hiya Katie! Thank you so much for your excellent feedback - I'm pleased to hear that your transition to Keela has been a positive one :) We want our users to be empowered and it sounds like you're well on your way! I completely understand your desire for a more robust way to track spouses in the Keela system. We have gathered lots of feedback surrounding our Households feature in our Ideas Portal (a place where feature requests and suggestions are born!). If you have any specific changes you would like to request for this feature please let us know by adding an idea here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new). We love improving and our users are the best sources for how to do that! Thanks again.

KJ

Kayla Jo L.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use!

Keela has been easy to set-up, use, and teach to our team. Their customer service has also been excellent and easy to communicate with.

Pros

I like that this software doesn't seem to overwhelm you with features and 'bells and whistles.' It does everything we need it to do, in a simple and digestible way.

Cons

It recently underwent an upgrade to Keela 2.0. I liked the dashboard / format of the previous version better but it still works the same so I will adapt!

Hiya Kayla Jo! Wow, 10/10 - thank you so much. This had absolutely made our day - especially the part about excellent and easy customer service. Our Customer Care team work so hard to provide this and we're so pleased to hear that it shines through. The upgrade to 2.0 was quite an odyssey - Thanks so much for sticking with us! It's folks like you that made it possible.

KA

Katerina A.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Keela Review

It’s easy to use. I would like to be able to enter an interaction and serve as the last time they were seems rather that selecting a button to record the interactions. I was told last year that there was going g to be an app available by 2019. We are still waiting. It makes such a difference when you have the information accessible on the go. I can’t access anything on my smart phone or tablet.

Pros

I liked the easy use and has several cool options for programs that we need for the non for profit.

Cons

That it is not available as an app or a website that is compatible with a tablet. You can only use a desktop computerize laptop. And sometime using a hotspot on a laptop is time consuming and not practical

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, Katerina! Our new platform, that we announced recently, is compatible with tablets (yay!) and we are working on the mobile app. Sorry about the wait on this but it's coming! If you'd like to explore interactions a bit more, feel free to reach out to us at support@keela.com and I'd love to discuss this and make sure it makes it to our Ideas Portal. Thanks again for your feedback and I'm glad to hear that Keela works well with your programs. Have a nice day!

RP

Reed P.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Keela is a good for a small industry

I am happy to have one piece of software at that does not require customization and is affordable for a small non-profit like ours.

Pros

It is very easy to start using. I was able to easily import my data and get to work pulling numbers. The customer service has been very responsive and pleasant. I really enjoy my interactions and have been able to quickly overcome obstacles. I am happy that it meets so many of our needs -- weekly email blasts, moves management for donors, and volunteer activities -- at a reasonable price my small non-profit can afford.

Cons

We have had some difficulty with email provider spam filters rejecting our Keela-generated emails before users can even see them. This has reduced our open rate on my weekly emails -- which are very popular with our members. I wish I could pick the attribute that we use to avoid duplicates.

Hi Reed! Thank you so much for this great feedback, we really appreciate it. I'm so glad that you find the system easy to use and that it's meeting your needs. This is wonderful news! Check out our Best Practices article (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028863892-Best-Practices-for-Using-E-blasts) for lots of tips and tricks on how you can increase your mass email credibility. This will help the email providers of your recipients when they're scanning your E-blasts. Another great way to help out with this is by taking advantage of our integration with SendGrid. Feel free to reach out to support@keela.com for more details - we're always happy to help. Thank you again!

KG

Kalyani G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great for a small to medium sized nonprofit

Fabulous and very responsive team.

Pros

The contact management piece is very easy to use--especially the import process. It provides for a way to quickly spot duplicates. The value for money is great especially for a small nonprofit that is starting to become more strategic with its fundraising. In fact, after using this for a year, I can't imagine how we managed without a searchable donor database. The contacts tool is tied in with eblasts so you can note all interactions with each contact, electronic or otherwise.

Cons

The eblast tool for newsletters is pretty limited. It's a limited pallet so to speak. The keela team has taken our feedback and released upgrades to the tool but there's still some ways to go before making it truly user friendly.

Hiya Kalyani - thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It's so appreciated! I can definitely agree with your sentiments about surviving without a searchable database and I'm really glad that Keela can provide that for you. I assure you with absolute certainty that we also think your fabulous and look forward to continuing to expand our E-blast builder in the future with the help of your feedback! :) Thank you so much!